Add a Photo

Photos (61)
AYANNA W.
AYANNA W.
Philadelphia, PA

Okay I'll admit I not much of a drinker, but I love to sip on a glass of barefoot during girl's night. I love that its a great wine to be inexpensive and I can grab a couple selections to suit everyone's preference. I love Moscato and Riesling myself! I trying to cross over to reds--ANY SUGGESTIONS!?!?!?
latonya c.
latonya c.
Kansas city, Mo

Barefoot Moscato is a nice smooth wine, i am not into drinking but i have tried this exact wine and have seen it tons of times at stores.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Merrill, MI

This is my favorite moscato. Barefoot is also my favorite brand of wine. The moscato is sweet, but not too sweet. I can find Barefoot almost anywhere, when I want to purchase a bottle. I'm a repeat customers and I have recommended it to others, especially those who are just starting to drink wine.
Ericka P.
Ericka P.
Red Oak, Tx

I don't drink a lot of wine but I'll drink me some Moscato. This is my favorite because of its taste, the price is just the cherry on top. It is very affordable but doesn't taste like a cheap wine. Love it!
Ashley J.
Ashley J.

Good product and a great price. It isn't as sweet as a few I've had and not quite as rich but it is pretty good especially for the price. This one is usually very easy to find in all grocery stores. I would recommend it to others who like moscato.
Angela H.
Angela H.

Cannot go wrong with this! Not too sweet but not too dry. It goes down too easy! It's inexpensive and does the trick! I also like the red moscato too! I typically buy barefoot and this is definitely on the top of my list.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Akron, OH

When I'm in the mood for a sweet wine, this is what I reach for. It's perfect for summer evenings - light and fruity. It tastes great for the price point.
Alex K.
Alex K.

Being in college my girls and I love having a good ole' wine night! Barefoot Moscato is always my go to! Even when its been a rough day, just a small glass gets you in a feel good mood!
Tracy G.
Tracy G.

My favorite wine! It's reasonably priced and it's delicious. It's good when paired with fruit. I always take a bottle to gatherings and give as gifts to my girlfriends on special occasions.
Melissa F.
Melissa F.

So good! Nice and crisp and refreshing! You can usually find this at any grocery store, at least I can in my town. The price is reasonable and now and again you can even find it on sale; which is a bonus!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?