Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
St Petersburg, FL

Best moscato to get at the grocery store. It's readily available, very well priced - affordable. It tastes great! The only negative about this moscato is that once you pop the bottle open, you keep drinking and next thing you know, IT'S ALREADY GONE!! So, take note when buying this moscato... BUY TWO at a time :)
Bri R.
Bri R.
Shenandoah, PA

One Of My Favorite Wines! This is perfect not too sweet or bitter just perfect! Tastes Great and not too bad for the price!
Kayleigh O.
Kayleigh O.

This isn't my favorite moscato but it is available everywhere and easy to open. I like how it's affordable.
Cristel B.
Cristel B.
Colchester, VT

Moscato is my favorite white wine. This particular brand has a sweet taste, and is right on the money.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.

I love the sweetness of the wine. It's just right and not too sweet like other brands I've tried. This wine is on the cheaper end and can be found at your local grocer or or department stores like Target and Walmart.
Danna E.
Danna E.

To say the price is fairly cheap this wine taste so good the sweetness of it makes it so much better then other brands
Morgan  B.
Morgan B.

I am in college so finding cheap alcohol is great! This wine is $8 a bottle and it has a great taste! I love this wine!
Cassy C.
Cassy C.
Tacoma, WA

This wine is only good if you like really sweet wine. I've personally never cared for moscato and I can only stomach one glass.
Jana M.
Jana M.
Bethalto, IL

Amazing inexpensive wine! This is my go to when I have limited funds. It isn't overly sweet or too dry, but a really nice balance. I do prefer more sweet white wines, though, so if you prefer dry wines it may be too sweet. Definitely worth a try, though!
Roxanne H.
Roxanne H.

Barefoot is a great brand for a low price. All their wines are great and and serve a wide range of taste buds with the variety of wines they carry. My person favorite is Red Moscato.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now