Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Gianni A.
Gianni A.
My favorite wine ever. I only honestly like Moscato because it goes down really easy with meals. It's extremely affordable and almost always on sale. Definitely my go to wine. They also have smaller bottles if you're trying to get better portions
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
I got this wine from a friend, it's pretty good but a little dry. I like the sweeter wines than the dry. If you like dry wine then this one is for you, and they are cheap you can get cute little bottles or a big bottle for a good price! :) worth a try
Trisha M.
Trisha M.
Phoenix, AZ
This wine is awful. I love wine, of all kinds red or white however this brand has always seemed to have been a let down for me. The flavor is anything but full and usually takes closer to rubbing alcohol. I've tried giving this brand a shot more than a few times and have always been let down 😏
Theresa D.
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
This is the best wine for the price. It has tons of fruity floral flavors combined with a decadent sweetness that is just absolutely refreshing. I would consider it a dessert wine and you probably wouldn't want to drink it all the time due to high sugar content. Regardless, it's a great wine to start with if you are trying to get acclimated to the idea of drinking wine.
Angie J.
Angie J.
Saginaw, MI
Good wine when you make it to Travers city how with everything great for girls nights. Even after that long day at work when you need a bottle of wine.
Brittney R.
Brittney R.
Norfolk, VA
Haha its not a thanksgiving without a good wine! Mascato is my go to in every occasion though lol
Maicie P.
Maicie P.
Haverhill, MA
nothing better than popping open a bottle of barefoot and finishing it in the same night. sweet but not too sweet. much better than any other bottle shelf moscato i've had. i plan to drink lots of this for thanksgiving!
Joanne M.
Joanne M.
Warwick, RI
I love Moscato. Barefoot is always a good brand to get. The flavor is not too sweet and tastes great!
Shenora J.
Shenora J.
Baltimore, MD
This wine has a cool and refreshing taste. The flavor is lighter than some white wine which allows me to pair with different dishes
Lacey M.
Lacey M.
Pine Bluff, AR
This item is good to drink with family during the holidays this is a good beverage to have.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?