Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Brittany S.
Brittany S.

amazing flavors, great taaste, and also at such a great price. I figure the taste would be awful given the price but it really isn't bad.
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
Little Rock, AR

My favorite wine!!! It literally tastes like the Welches Juice lmao. It's really good paired with fruit or a light meal.
Morgan P.
Morgan P.
Naples, FL

Obviously with wine you get what you pay for but I still enjoy this product. It's light and sweet. It tastes very floral to me. My friend loves this wine and drinks it almost daily. It's really not a bad option for a bargain price.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Fayetteville, Nc

I love this wine. Its the bomb.com
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Albany, NY

Love this line of wines, they moscato is delicious thought very sweet. I usually make a nice sangria with this wine
Anita O.
Anita O.

Barefoot Moscato has a wonderful sweet taste. I enjoy drinking this with my steak and salad.
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Austin, TX

I love moscato wine! I tend to love more of the dessert wines because i justlove how sweet they are
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Hayden, ID

I am not much of a wine drinker but I can easily drink this whole bottle. It is smooth and sweet and refreashing. It has a crisp sweet taste without the powerful taste of alcohol or the feeling of getting drunk quick. Very smooth wine.
Victoria E.
Victoria E.

This wine is great! It's sweet but with a little bitter. It definitely met my expectations that I have although I would have liked a little more sweetness as I prefer my wines to be less bitter. I'm already a repeat buyer for this product and I would definitely recommend to any and everyone who loves white and sweet wine!
Noelle D.
Noelle D.
Orlando, FL

This is hands down my favorite wine. It's pretty sweet, but that's why I like it. I prefer to drink it cold, and I LOVE putting raspberries into my glass of moscato. Of all the moscato I've tried this one is by far my favorite.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now