BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Barefoot Moscato
Not a huge wine drinker but even I love the taste of the Moscato! Want to dry to me nor to sweet and had a great taste! Would definitely recommend. Also great for price.
Daisy B.
Daisy B.
Edinburg, TX
Barefoot moscato is delicious for those who like a light and sweet wine. Depends what mood I'm in but I usually end up with a bottle of moscato and I would recommend barefoot. Very affordable incase you just want to try it.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
This is my all time favorite wine! It tastes great and is even better cold! It is my go to for a chill night with friends and is definitely very affordable!I used it to make sangria and it turned out fantastic! I would definitely buy it again and again!
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
It was a little bitter I prefer a more sweet wine. My husband enjoyed it more then I did
Alex E.
Alex E.
Elizabeth, NJ
This is a sweet but delicious wine. My wife loves it and if you like Moscato this is one of the best. Any wine by Barefoot is wonderful.. it has never let me down.
Jenaya R.
Jenaya R.
A friend gave me this to try. I am pretty picky about wine. But i loved this. Not too bitter... Goes down smoothly. Awesome
Kellyn M.
Kellyn M.
Augusta, KS
I was able to have a glass with my "I don't like wine" friends after opening this bottle at my last book club!
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
This is my go to wine! It can be a little sweet, but you can't beat the price! Cute name and label! Tastes great and not dry. Will forever purchase barefoot products!!
Oludolapo O.
Oludolapo O.
Fort Dix, NJ
I liked that the flavor of the wine wasn't overbearing. The only thing I would change is the level of sweetness: I would bring it down a little bit.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Michigan City, IN
Happy Hour Expert
This is one of my favorite Moscato wines! This has such a crisp taste, with a nice fruity finish, and that makes it fab for anytime or with a yummy light dessert. This wine is inexpensive and tastes delicious.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?