Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
Maren E.
Maren E.
Duluth, MN
This is my favorite go to Moscato. The price doesn't break the bank and I love the sweet flavor. Probably the brand I buy the most.
Hope B.
Hope B.
Delicious! Perfect sweet wine for any moscato lover. Fairly inexpensive, with average packaging but goes down smooth. I would like more attractive branding, but it doesn't change that it's a tasty wine.
Ja'Net G.
Ja'Net G.
Brooklyn, NY
This was one of the most refreshing wines I've tried. And affordable too. It's a brand that I know will be good
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Leitchfield, Ky
I love this!!! The perfect flavor after I searched through many. It's sweet yet crisp, and smooth. It pairs well with everything.
Brittney G.
Brittney G.
Love the taste and price. Really good wine for the price. Recommend to anyone.
Jaylee D.
Jaylee D.
Terre Haute , IN
Happy Hour Expert
Such a big Moscato fan!! Barefoot is one of the best wine brands in my opinion. We carry this at my work too and it's a hit!! Sweet but in a good way!
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
Lake Orion, MI
As a girl in a collegiate sorority, This wine is a frequent go to for my sisters and I. The flavor is nice and sweet with a crisp flavor. It is a good choice for its inexpensive price.
Moriah H.
Moriah H.
Campbellsville, KY
The flavor is very nice, especially when it is chilled. It goes good with almost any dinner and tastes great to sip on in the late afternoon or evening. Love it!
Erin B.
Erin B.
Barefoot moscato is one of my favorites because in offers a great taste at a very affordable price. This moscato is a great product to keep in the house when you aren't looking for anything fancy but desire a easy tasting glass of wine!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Beaverton, OR
I love this wine! It has a crisp taste and isn't too sweet as many moscato can over do their sweetness. It's a good wine when your on a budget and goes great paired with many things. I tend to buy it quite often.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?