Add a Photo

I GOT IT BUBBLY!!!
Megan H.
Megan H.
Moncks Corner, SC

I am giving this an A based on the Barefoot wine brand. For a moscato it is good. I do not really care for moscato's but for a moscato this was good. Barefoot, in general, has never disappointed.
Dominique W.
Dominique W.
Baltimore

One of my favorite wines💙It's so smooth, not too strong, and full of flavor. Its only about $15 for the big bottle. I always go back for more.
Carrie R.
Carrie R.
Winchester , Va

It's a good wine for the price point, but the moscato can be a little too sweet sometimes.
Carolina g.
Carolina g.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

What a great product, delicious in taste, and smells.floral. i always go back to drinking this every time i get to the store, they are very affordable and love to have people over as well. All my friends like it and i have recommended it to many people
Leslie D.
Leslie D.
West Monroe, LA

I'm not a drinker for the most part. However, every time I go to my Dad's, he has an ice cold bottle of Barefoot Moscato waiting for me. It's sweet enough for me to enjoy, and the alcohol level is low. Perfect for an every now and then glass of wine!
Alice L.
Alice L.
Buena Park, CA

My first moscato was barefoot and since then, I typically reach towards this brand. It's very affordable and sometimes with supermarket deals, I can get them as low as $4 a bottle. Love cracking one open to drink alongside charcuterie plates at home!
Lauren Z.
Lauren Z.
Evans Mills, NY

I love most Barefoot Wines, and the Moscato is certainly one of them. They always put out a great product, and this particular wine is never too sweet or too dry. They're always priced affordable no matter whether you pick up a bottle at the store or order one at the bar. Definitely a home run!
Candice C.
Candice C.

I really enjoy this wine in the summer with a platter of fresh fruit and cheeses... of course I will drink it year round... but it is definitely best in the summer!
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Reedsburg, WI

For a cheaper wine it is so good. If you are looking for something that is inexpensive yet tastes amazing go with this.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now