4.55 / 5 based on 8,034 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Barefoot wine is my favorite wine! It's got a crisp fruity taste and tastes great after a long day
Barefoot Moscato has a very crisp and refreshing taste. It's a Sweet wine. Goes well with chicken.
This is probably everyones go to wine when they want good wine but don't want to spend a whole lot.
One of my favorite ways to unwind. I love curling up with a glass under a blanket and watching TV.
Not the worst but I'm really not a fan it just doesn't have a very smooth taste like I would like.
Love the taste , it isn't too sweet. Also a great price. It's my go to when I need something quick
I love this wine. Great for its price too! I use it to make a peach sangria and its perfect for it.
Love this wine! it may be cheap but the flavor it still great. The price just makes it even better.
For the price this is a good moscato. I'm not a huge moscato fan but I can drink this and be happy
I love the Barefoot brand, and their Moscato is no different! Very smooth, not too sweet. Perfect!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos