Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.

What 21 year old college girl hasn't opened a bottle of this to share with her girlfriends? It's affordable and easy to drink and most people will drink it! Easy to open too which is always a plus. Definitely good when you need a bottle cheap.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Waco, TX

Barefoot Moscato is hands down my favorite brand and wine. It is an amazing value for the product and highly affordable for all people. It comes in a typical bottle with an easy to open cork. Barefoot is my go to brand and wine. I would recommend it to others especially first time users.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Fraser, MI

All time favorite wine. delicious. pink moscato is even better!
Jean E.
Jean E.
Saint Louis, MO

This is one of my go-to wines! Sweet but not too sweet and cannot beat the price. Serve chilled for the best taste.
Deborah G.
Deborah G.
Spokane, WA

It could be a lot better, a lot bubblier, and a lot sweeter.... and more expensive! This is a good CHEAP moscato, perfect for a fun night with friends.
Heather C.
Heather C.
Clarksville, VA

My fiancé and I buy a bottle of this wine once or more a week. It's smooth and has nice floral hints. Great for enjoying alone or with dinner. Not too sweet. Great wine!
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Knoxville, Tn

My husband and I love this Moscato. Barefoot is one of our favorites. It's affordable, sweet and never dry. It pairs well with everything from cheeses to desserts. Barefoot moscato is perfect for anyone trying wine for the first time. It's also priced right. It's got a high quality taste with a price that's easy on the wallet. This is a wine that we drink often and prefer over some more expensive options.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Pittsburgh, PA

So sweet and delicious! I cannot believe how cheap and good this wine is compared to other brands. It is a must have for a girls weekend! You won't be upset with this buy!
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Calif City, CA

Taste really good, add some orange juice and drink it for breakfast...if you have kids like me drink it for lunch a snack and dinner haha
Kendra P.
Kendra P.
Somerset, MA

Have never been able to find a wine that I like to drink, I finally have found one! Yippie!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now