Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Carissa W.
Carissa W.
This was the first wine I've tried that I actually enjoy. Not a red wine fan so it was suggested for me to try a moscato. Wasn't sure which brand to go with and this was the only brand I have heard of. Was not disappointed and the price is great!
Felisha H.
Felisha H.
Ellerbe, NC
By far my most favorite Moscato! I love this stuff it's the perfect addition to any dinner time meal or even in a relaxing bath. This is my go to wine for any celebration and its always a perfect hit!
Emily D.
Emily D.
Louisville, KY
Very sweet wine, but good for making spritzers and other refreshing drinks. Very good value and would buy again. I've tried a variety of other barefoot wines and they are all good value wives.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Addison, IL
I love this wine. It's sweet without being too sweet. Plus you really can't beat the price of Barefoot wine. I love having this by itself or using it for a mixer in Sangria. I definitely recommment trying this wine. It's one of my go to wines when choosing a Moscato.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Clovis, NM
Barefoot moscato is pretty good. It's inexpensive and tasty. It's light and perfect for all occasions or celebrations.
Nina G.
Nina G.
I tried it once and it was pretty good. Not too heavy, very light. I would recommend that everyone try it.
Savanah A.
Savanah A.
Laceys Spring, AL
I love my moscatos. It is not the best moscato I have ever had, but it is also not the worst.
Tesla J.
Tesla J.
Elkridge, MD
Barefoot Moscato is by far my favorite wine. Its a great taste for a great price. I definitely recommend you to try this!
Cristina T.
Cristina T.
Bekah P.
Bekah P.
Cape Coral, FL
I only buy barefoot wine. Really good price and greate taste! I like this flavor and also the pink moscato!!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?