Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Casey I.
Casey I.

Moscato isn't my favorite wine, but for the price and taste, it's great! Barefoot is a great brand for those on a budget!
Kaylee W.
Kaylee W.

Inexpensive and amazing. I'm not a huge wine drinker but this is the best I've had to date.
Claire B.
Claire B.

This Barefoot Moscato is my favorite. Its cheap, easy to find. I like it because its lightweight, not to heavy and tastes great. The only thing I didn't like about it is the cork can't be placed back inside the bottle easy so you'll have to finish the wine in one sitting.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Buena Park, CA

I can honestly drink anything from barefoot. It all tastes so good and the price is very affordable. I feel like buying some now.
Lindsey E.
Lindsey E.
Carlsbad, Ca

I had this wine for Thanksgiving and it tasted good as always. The one obvious hint I will give about this wine is to serve it VERY cold.
Polina V.
Polina V.

A delicious but very sweet moscato. Seriously - it's basically juice. That does make for a pleasant drink, but it's really high in sugar.
rachel W.
rachel W.
Knoxville, TN

girllllll this is it girllllll this is it girllllll this is it girllllll this is it girllllll this is it girllllll this is it girllllll this is it
Breaynna W.
Breaynna W.
South Fork, Pa

So inexpensive and delicious, my mom got me a bottle last year for Christmas and it was great, it's sweet and compliments a lot of flavors. great with dinner or just a glass after work.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Palm Bay, FL

Affordable, comes in a big bottle and always reliable. You can find it just about anywhere and has a great taste, yet doesn't charge and leg for it. Barefoot will always get a good review from me.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Independence, MO

Not to sweet not to tart. When I want to take a bubble bath with a glass of wine this is perfect this is not a wine I cook with be it is sweet but like I said it's not candy sweet.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?