Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Carrie L.
Carrie L.

Love, love, love this wine. It tastes so good and is easy to make a sangria out of.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
New Windsor, NY

One of my go to wines! Great flavor wine especially for the price! Great for using in mixed drinks as well!
Breanna S.
Breanna S.
Mesa, Az

Nothing like getting bang for your buck! I can drink this bottle and have a good buzz and only pay 5 bucks!

Taste delicious and not real bitter like other wines
Sandy F.
Sandy F.
Roslindale, MA

I love drinking Moscato when I'm with friends. Once I start drinking with them i never notice how much i drink until the bottle is empty. Its delicious
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.

One of my favorites. I love to enjoy it with some yummy salmon, it's the perfect mix. It's soft, and feminine. Perfect!
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Grand Island, NY

Can't beat the price of this wine! My favorite to sip on after a long day...light and sweet and doesn't take a toll on the bank account.
Serina P.
Serina P.
Portland, OR

This wine is okay, Barefoot wines tend to be a bit too tart for my liking, this is one of the sweeter ones but still has a bit more tang than I would like.
lizzie a.
lizzie a.
San Jose, CA

This is a very good sweet wine that can be parried with a desert. A very good after dinner drink, extremely difficult not to have more than one glass.
Veronica o.
Veronica o.
Fontana, CA

A good drink to drink once every so often. I was glad when they came out with other flavors, this one is kind of hard to stomach
Angela G.
Angela G.

Barefoot moscato is always a hit at all my parties!! I love how smooth and crisp this wine is ! I rate this wine a ten from packaging to taste its a 100.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now