Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Lorena P.
Lorena P.
I can pretty much only drink moscato it's not too bitter and not flat. It's affordable and fairly easy to find at a supermarket, drugstore, bevmo, etc. It has a good flavor. I would recommend others to try this even if you're not big on anything in the wine/ champagne category.
Valerie F.
Valerie F.
Philadelphia, PA
This wine is very good and light. It goes great with Chicken Alfredo. This wine is inexpensive. Love it!
Krystal P.
Krystal P.
El Paso, TX
This wine is pretty good for a cheap wine. It's Sweet and has no bitter taste. Can definitely enjoy a glass daily, even the whole bottle lol
Elena F.
Elena F.
Tastes really good. Cheap and inexpensive you can buy this at target. Totally girl and it's a nice bottle, quick pick ups for anything really. I've had this many times and it does the job! Moscato is yummy
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Susanville, CA
First wine I have every tried and it was for sure a great introduction to the wine world. Not too sweet and not too dry. I still buy this one occasionally but I do like to experiment with my wine to see what else is out there
Allyson D.
Allyson D.
Brentwood , TN
Happy Hour Expert
This is my go to Moscato when I'm wanting something on the more affordable end. The flavor is nice as well.
Nikki N.
Nikki N.
Yettem, Ca
Really enjoyed the taste of this wine. As a new wine drinker it was smooth and didn't have any strong aftertaste.
Kymy J.
Kymy J.
Langley, WA
Moscato's are a light sweet white wine :). Normally 10.5% or less alcohol by volume. I LOVE the Barefoot Moscato as a light summer wine, it's also great for making mixed summer beverages. It is definitely for sweet wine lovers and you can't beat the price ;).
Jen H.
Jen H.
Bowling Green, OH
I absolutely love Moscato, especially the Barefoot brand. It's sweet, delicious, and the price is perfect. It's perfect to drink on girl's night, or even to enjoy a glass after a day at work. The cheap price is also a great part of this wine. I recommend this to any wine drinkers out there!
Des B.
Des B.
April 16, 2015, 8 a.m.
Review for: White
This is the only wine in the world that can give me a hangover. I love it though, the price is perfect and the taste is amazing. It's always the great "girl's night" drink. The only problem is the next morning it just sits in my tummy till I have to give it up! I guess some people aren't able to drink certain wines lol! But overall great product.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?