Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Alyshia W.
Alyshia W.
Sydney

I love moscato, and preferably Yellow Tail, but this stuff is really good too! Another thing I love is the prices.
Amy G.
Amy G.

I'm a fan of barefoot wines, I like sweeter wine. This one was great, give it a try if you like something a bit on the sweeter side as well.
Amber K.
Amber K.
The Pas, Manitoba

Barefoot moscato is so refreshing and delicious! It's affordable, and it is a wine that everyone would enjoy!
Kayshala A.
Kayshala A.

Very tasty and sweet a perfect balance not too sweet I enjoyed it and definitely will continue to buy
Adrienne L.
Adrienne L.
Southgate, MI

Really delicious! This is pretty inexpensive and has a sweet, delicate flavor that is still refreshing, even for wine.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.

You get more bang for your buck with barefoot. It always have quality taste, I myself am not a huge fan of the white moscato, but this one i really don't mind.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Corvallis, OR

I love this wine. I know must fine wine lovers would scoff at this cheap, sweet wine, but it's great and I am not ashamed to drink the whole bottle myself.
Krystal H.
Krystal H.
Panama City, FL

Yum! This is cheap and tastes great chilled! It does not have a sickeningly sweet taste.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Gardiner, ME

This is my favorite wine! a little higher end but it is worth the extra money spent!
Brandy W.
Brandy W.
West Mansfield, OH

I'm very picky with the wine I drink and I love this! I love the sweeter wines and this one hits the spot. I usually buy the big bottles so I can share when my friends come by.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now