Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Leitchfield, Ky

I love this!!! The perfect flavor after I searched through many. It's sweet yet crisp, and smooth. It pairs well with everything.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Merrill, MI

This is my favorite moscato. Barefoot is also my favorite brand of wine. The moscato is sweet, but not too sweet. I can find Barefoot almost anywhere, when I want to purchase a bottle. I'm a repeat customers and I have recommended it to others, especially those who are just starting to drink wine.
Claire B.
Claire B.

This Barefoot Moscato is my favorite. Its cheap, easy to find. I like it because its lightweight, not to heavy and tastes great. The only thing I didn't like about it is the cork can't be placed back inside the bottle easy so you'll have to finish the wine in one sitting.
melanie h.
melanie h.
La Verkin, Ut

I like sweet wines the most. Bearfoot muscato is one of my favorites. It is a very sweet desert type wine and it is easy to find stocked in most stores.

Casey I.
Casey I.

Moscato isn't my favorite wine, but for the price and taste, it's great! Barefoot is a great brand for those on a budget!
rachel W.
rachel W.
Knoxville, TN

girllllll this is it girllllll this is it girllllll this is it girllllll this is it girllllll this is it girllllll this is it girllllll this is it
Kaylee W.
Kaylee W.

Inexpensive and amazing. I'm not a huge wine drinker but this is the best I've had to date.
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Memphis, TN

This wine is delicious and one of the only white wines i enjoy. It has a smooth flavor and i would definitely recommend it to others.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Independence, MO

Not to sweet not to tart. When I want to take a bubble bath with a glass of wine this is perfect this is not a wine I cook with be it is sweet but like I said it's not candy sweet.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Buena Park, CA

I can honestly drink anything from barefoot. It all tastes so good and the price is very affordable. I feel like buying some now.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?