Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Kristen R.
Kristen R.

This is one of my favorite wines for when I want something sweet! Its affordable and can also be used for a ton of mixed drinks.
Fawn R.
Fawn R.

This is a good wine for the price and one of the only kinds I can get my husband to drink with me! I love to drink this wine after dinner as a nice sweet desert.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Stoughton, MA

If you're not much of a wine person, definitely start off with a moscato. It's "deliciously sweet" (as it says right on the bottle) and pairs great with a nice dessert or a light dinner. It's personally one of my favorites.
Kaitlyn W.
Kaitlyn W.
Columbia, MO

I honestly love barefoot, especially the moscato, it's just sweet enough for me to be happy with it and the price is fantastic. I feel no need to splurge on a more expensive bottle when I like this wine so much
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Youngsville, LA

Great wine for a great price. I enjoy this moscato. Could have a tiny bit of a better flavor, yellowtail definitely wins the cheap moscato taste test over this one but this is still a good option.
Kezia O.
Kezia O.

I am not a huge fan of dry wines. I prefer wine of the sweeter variety. Barefoot moscato is right amount of sweet with an even better price! All bottles are under $10, even the larger ones go on sale sometimes.
Chloe L.
Chloe L.
Sag Harbor, NY

Best tasting cheap wine for a college students budget. I actually prefer this wine to more expensive kinds. Mosquito is sweet and goes down smooth, I also love the pink Moscoto!
Mykeisha c.
Mykeisha c.
Lancaster, CA

I love barefoot moscato it taste so damn good and it makes me relaxing and it clears my mind and its not high so thats a plus.
Erica R.
Erica R.
JB MDL

My all time favorite wine! I love it!! It has a perfect crisp taste. I recommend this wine to everyone!😀
Carmen A.
Carmen A.
Laramie, WY

Good price, good flavor, good everything! I can't find anything to complain about! Highly recommend Barefoot's whole line of drinks
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?