Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Leivy T.
Leivy T.

Not a huge fan of sweet wine but gotta give this one a thumbs up šŸ‘šŸ½ Can't go wrong with this wine
Sara W.
Sara W.
Carsonville, MI

I love the flavor of this Barefoot Moscato and the price is awesome also. If you do not typically like wine because of a strong taste, you may want to give this one a try. It has a decent alcoholic percentage without tasting too strong. It is a light and fruity wine, which is what I like. Is it the absolute best Moscato you can get? No, but for the price, I can not complain!
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Forked River, NJ

Moscato is my favorite sweet wine and with barefoot it a cheaper wine and taste great. Great in the summer and always stocked in my refrigerator
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Los Angeles, CA

This wine is bubbly and refreshing! I prefer it over many other of it's kind.
Mary V.
Mary V.

I'm a huge moscato fan, but I did not like this brand's version of it at all! Try a different brand :)
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Baldwin City, KS

I love this wine! If you like sweet wine this is a good one to try. It also has a good price. This is a great Moscato.
Brook D.
Brook D.
Big Rapids, MI

My absolute favorite wine!! Delicious, sweet, and at an amazing price. I also like that it comes with the cork...completes the whole experience :)
Debbie B.
Debbie B.

Love this wine! Such a good price and tastes great! Been drinking this wine for a few months now and it's quickly become one of my favorites. Definitely worth a try if you have never had it!
ashley d.
ashley d.
Chalfont, PA

Don't drink much moscato, but when I do, this is a nice one that most people seem to like.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Red Lion, PA

This is good if you're looking for a good inexpensive white wine. It's definitely not for you if you're a picky wine fan and are used to more expensive and aged wines. It is sweet, and gets more of a bitter taste the longer it is open though. I usually only get this if I just want a night in with a friend or two.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now