4.55 / 5 based on 8,038 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
My go to wine. This wine is probably my favorite and was my first choice throughout my early years.
This is a fantastic drink! Easy and affordable! Top notch!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Easiest wine drink around.
I love this wine. Great for its price too! I use it to make a peach sangria and its perfect for it.
I used to like this wine a lot. Then I started drinking better wines and this one is way too sweet.
Barefoot Moscato is the best by far. The price is very reasonable. The taste is light yet so sweet.
This is a great wine for the price. My local grocery always has it in stock. The taste is amazing.
Not the worst but I'm really not a fan it just doesn't have a very smooth taste like I would like.
I love the Barefoot brand, and their Moscato is no different! Very smooth, not too sweet. Perfect!
Bought this for a friend and me and love it !! We have definitely repurchased this numerous times .
I feel this is a very good wine for the money. It is very easy to drink and has a pretty good taste
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos