Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Roxanne J.
Roxanne J.

Delicious! This is my favorite wine that I'm able to afford and find in my local supermarket. Moscato is sweet and easy to drink
Stacey E.
Stacey E.
Chesapeake, VA

I like this mascato it's very good chilled with some fruit in it. The price is reasonable and great for a diva on a budget.
Joy A.
Joy A.
Jackson, MS

This moscato is amazing, Just add some strawberries and maybe some juice and you got a delish sangria. You cannot go wrong with this product!!!!
Deidre O.
Deidre O.
Irvington, NJ

This is one of my favorite wines. Take a sip enjoy a peaceful quiet evening
Vianska P.
Vianska P.
Quebradillas

If you are into very sweet wine this is for you. For me it's like drinking white grape juice.I don't drink it anymore, because I prefer Pinot Grigio.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Victorville, Ca

An affordable yet great wine! It's smooth sweet has really good flavors and a well known brand
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
Duncan, OK

This tastes so amazing! I never thought I could possibly get that great of a taste from such a cheap bottle of wine, but I was mistaken!
irina l.
irina l.
Philadelphia, PA

SOoo good and cheap! It always a go to when its slim pickins at the store or for a random thursday night when its casual.
Donnamarie L.
Donnamarie L.
Painesville, OH

The taste is so smooth. I love sweet wine and for the price this is my to go to wine when i need to bring something for an event
Jenny E.
Jenny E.
Northampton, PA

I enjoyed drinking this type of wine. It is one of my favorite. You can make a drink with a bit of Coconut vodka and pineapple juice. It taste awesome.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now