Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC
My favorite wine! It's cheap and tastes divine! I like to enjoy a glass while I relax in the bath
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
San Antonio, TX
Barefoot Moscato is great it has that crisp sweet taste that I like It Goes Down Smooth and I can just drink the whole bottle.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
New York City, NY
Barefoot is one of my favorite brands because it is very affordable yet still tastes delicious. I love their moscato the most.
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
Chesapeake, VA
So so good! Goes down smooth and cheap! But so good! One bottle between two people and you'll be nice and drunk
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
Garysburg , NC
Very very good wine. I love to drink a glass of this wine when I'm ready to lay back and relax.
Linsey S.
Linsey S.
Love the flavor of this wine. Sweet but smooth. And the fact that it's so inexpensive is amazing. I highly recommend it if you like wine.
Krystal P.
Krystal P.
El Paso, TX
This wine is pretty good for a cheap wine. It's Sweet and has no bitter taste. Can definitely enjoy a glass daily, even the whole bottle lol
Alison F.
Alison F.
Iola, ks
Good value wine. Has a nice and pleasant sweet flavor. I didn't have any bad aftertaste at all. Overall this is a smooth great tasting wine. I will most likely purchase this again.
jenna r.
jenna r.
May 1, 2015, 5:50 p.m.
Review for: White
It's really not bad for a cheap moscato. it's not the best but you are definitely getting a decent wine for a really good price.
Valerie F.
Valerie F.
Philadelphia, PA
This wine is very good and light. It goes great with Chicken Alfredo. This wine is inexpensive. Love it!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?