BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

Buy on Target*
Carolina S.
Carolina S.
Union city, NJ
I love the crispy and refreshing taste of this white moscato wine. While I do enjoy a variety of wines this white moscato is not overly sweet like others I've tried. Thumbs up!
Heather S.
Heather S.
I am a HUGE fan of moscato but I find this brand to be too carbonated! I prefer only one or two other brands because they all seem to be carbonted, not sure if that's just something specific to moscato or not.
Katie N.
Katie N.
Fayetteville, AR
Not as sweet as I like moscato, but decent flavor. Not horrible, but not great. A little on the dry side for me. If it wasn't for that I'd probably give it 5 stars.
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
Cincinnati, OH
I wish I was able to give this more than 5 stars! Hands down, my FAVORITE! I'm not a wine lover, but I enhog moscato especially barefoot brand. I always have a few bottle stashed in my fridge. And you can't beat the price!!
Britney H.
Britney H.
Portlandville, NY
A very sweet moscato, and a great wine for when you just want one glass. Re price makes it even better, a pretty great wine for an even better price. throw a little frozen fruit in it and it is even better. If you like very sweet white wine, barefoot moscato is a great choice
Kim V.
Kim V.
This wine is sweet and taste better than the pink moscato. It is not strong and it goes down smoothly.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
My favorite Moscato of all time! Just enough sweetness and crisp. Nothing harsh, and always refreshing!
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
This is by far the best taste for the best price! This is my go to for all occasions. I would recommend for anyone who enjoys a light fruity wine or someone just trying it out.
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
This is my go-to wine - whether it is for a quiet night in or a party on my patio. This has just the right amount of sweet to make for the perfect moscato. It also doesn't have any kind of after taste. And best part of all it is under $10 for a bottle!!!
Laurel G.
Laurel G.
Elma, WA
Barefoot definitely isn't masquerading as any type of fancy class-act wine, but it's at least two steps above Arbor Mist and Boone's Farm, so in my opinion it's perfectly respectable to serve at a party. I like it, it doesn't rob me blind, go Barefoot Moscato. Oh! And on that note, if you're more of a juice person than a wine person, GO WITH MOSCATO. It's basically fruit juice.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?