Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Travis M.
Travis M.
Las Vegas, NV

Definitely worth a try. Very good finish. It's sweet and not too dry. The price is right. I will certainly buy again!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Benton, AR

This is a very sweet, very bubbly wine. It is almost too sweet. I prefer other brands of moscato to barefoot.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Hephzibah, GA

Pretty much the only kind of wine I will drink, perfect with Italian food!!
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Susanville, CA

First wine I have every tried and it was for sure a great introduction to the wine world. Not too sweet and not too dry. I still buy this one occasionally but I do like to experiment with my wine to see what else is out there
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Brush, CO

Sweet, and delicious, definitely a great wine to sip on while reading your favorite book
Amanda B.
Amanda B.

This was a great priced moscato, and it tastes great too. It doesn't taste cheap, and it really compliments a lot of different foods.
Gina R.
Gina R.
Waco, TX

Barefoot is a good brand and has great taste. The price is not bad at all for all it does for you. This is one of the wines I keep on hand. Try it and you will not be disappointed.
Allysia b.
Allysia b.
Lynchburg, VA

A good wine for the price but I have definitely had better!!! I love moscatos and this is a decent one. If you're on a budget it'll do
Toni-Ann R.
Toni-Ann R.
West Haven, CT

A pretty good party pleaser for the ladies if you don't know what to select, I like the bubbly ones preferably. Some of the flavors are better in my opinion.
Katelyn R.
Katelyn R.
Columbus, OH

My go-to wine. It tastes sweet and is inexpensive too! I've served it for multiple occasions and guests/friends appreciate it as well.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?