6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,878 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Love the taste! Very easily available at several stores I frequent, and the price is great!
Great wine . Love the flavor of it not too strong and a nice sweet flavor so this is great
Moscato is my best friend, I actually have this in my fridge at the moment, a glass a day
The smoothest moscato around! My wife and I enjoy some every week for enjoyment. So good!
I love this wine. Its the bomb.com
Light and refreshing. Always a great price and normally on sale at my local liquor store.
WOW... its better than most wines. Enjoy!!!!
Barefoot Moscato of any flavor is fantastic and affordable. This brand is my go to wine.
The best mascato out there! Amazing taste and so smooth. Delicious. Great value. Love it
My favorite wine. I love this. Goes with anything. Not too overpowering. Love the taste.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos