Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Brigid C.
Brigid C.
Maple Glen, PA

The perfect moscato! I really like the packaging and the wine itself had a great flavor! I would definitely recommend this to anyone! It was a really good value and quality for the price! And I would buy it again for sure!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

My favorite Moscato of all time! Just enough sweetness and crisp. Nothing harsh, and always refreshing!
tabetha T.
tabetha T.
Fort Smith, AR

I don't drink much but occasionally I do and I enjoy a great glass of wine and the price is great also
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Leitchfield, KY

I love this!!! The perfect flavor after I searched through many. It's sweet yet crisp, and smooth. It pairs well with everything.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.

This is a dangerous wine because the flavor is so good that you can't stop drinking it and I'm not even a wine fan!
Nichole h.
Nichole h.
Steubenville, OH

Great taste for the price! Smooth sweet taste that's above what you expect for the price! Puts some frozen grapes in to keep it chilled
Cassaundra P.
Cassaundra P.
Accokeek, MD

One of my favorite brands of Moscato and not expensive.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.

This wine is the perfect amount of sweetness for my taste. I don't like dry wines so this is the one for me!
Ariella B.
Ariella B.
Boca Raton, FL

Barefoot moscato is one of my favorite types of moscato! I love the sweet and taste with the bubbles. The lower price point is definitely an advantage too- I never feel bad about spending less than $10 on a bottle of wine. I recommend this brand to all of my friends who are looking for a cheap but good wine! It is a must try.
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
SHREWSBURY

I'm a HUGE fan of this wine. I recently found my love for mosacto and have since fallen in love with this particular brand. Not only is it one of the best Mosacto wines I've tried, but it is also very affordable!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now