Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Elena F.
Elena F.
Tastes really good. Cheap and inexpensive you can buy this at target. Totally girl and it's a nice bottle, quick pick ups for anything really. I've had this many times and it does the job! Moscato is yummy
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
West chester, OH
The Barefoot Moscato wine is a great choice for fellow moscato lovers. I typically like sweet wines, and this one is a great value! I can usually find it at Kroger for about $6 or $8 per bottle.
Anne W.
Anne W.
madison, wi
A good, cheap way to get your moscato fix! I love the sweetness of this wine and the bottle is pretty cute
Allyson D.
Allyson D.
Brentwood , TN
Happy Hour Expert
This is my go to Moscato when I'm wanting something on the more affordable end. The flavor is nice as well.
Nikki N.
Nikki N.
Yettem, Ca
Really enjoyed the taste of this wine. As a new wine drinker it was smooth and didn't have any strong aftertaste.
Stacey L.
Stacey L.
Middle River, MD
This brand of wine is my absolute favorite. This is such a delicious wine and you can taste all of the sweet flavors in it. This wine is available at every liquor store I have been in. It is so good and so affordable. I would definitely recommend this wine to others!
jakiee c.
jakiee c.
Grayslake, IL
Very yummy moscato!! Perfect for a relaxing evening after work , super soft too so it's enjoyable:)
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
This is such a sweet and fruity wine! I think that it would appeal to many different people, even those who do not consider themselves "wine drinkers". I would definitley recommend this if you are just trying wine or want to start getting into wine.
Shizuka L.
Shizuka L.
La Crescenta, CA
My favorite dessert wine! Moscato is my favorite type of wine, and this brand is definitely affordable!
FARAH A.
FARAH A.
Old Bridge, NJ
Nice sweet wine, not my style but trying to stay objective. Honey, apple on the nose with sugar finish. I'm sure your casual drinker will enjoy this but it's a sugar bomb for me.A DOCG for a reasonable price recommendable if you don't want to experience an unbearable sweetness. Pale straw, small bubbles, a delicious smell of peaches and apricot, and an excellent balance of sweetness and fizziness.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?