Add a Photo

Photos (58)
Emily C.
Emily C.
Portland, ME

Love moscato, Love Barefoot wines!!! Their Red and Rose Moscato are just as good if not even better! For a really cheep wine this is absolutely amazing and worth every cent!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Pulaski, TN

This wine is smooth and yummy ....you will feel fabulous after 2 glasses :) really helps me relax. It has a hint of fruity smooth sweetness that can conquer the toughest taste buds....Stop by and try it at your local market...best thing is...its about $8.00 a bottle
Kenzie L.

I GOT IT BUBBLY!!!
Mallory G.
Mallory G.
Burlington, MA

YUM! reasonably priced for the sweet moscato taste i crave sometimes! i like barefoot wines of all kinds, but, the moscato is a go-to for me especially for a summer time sangria!
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
Elgin, OR

There is nothing I don't like about moscato wine, so many options and they are all delicious and very affordable
shonaeh s.
shonaeh s.
Lorain, OH

I love Moscato and Barefoot is one of the best. Its not expensive either, which is all the more reason to love it
Nicole B.
Nicole B.

This wine is good, it has a sweet taste to it. I think it's very inexpensive, too.
amber w.
amber w.
Lafayette, IN

I like this wine but it has a strong alcohol after taste...over all i like yhe barefoot wines
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Gloucester Cy, NJ

I hate wine and especially white moscato, it tastes so sour and disgusting to me.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Pittsburgh, PA

When I think Moscato, I think Barefoot. It's the perfect amount of sweetness and there's always a great sale on it. If you like a light sweet wine, this is for you!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now