Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Wynema O.
Wynema O.
Decatur, TX

My mom loves this stuff. She could drink the whole bottle, says its like drinking a sweet drink.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Woonsocket , Ri

Fantastic moscato, considering the price. I'm not a wine snob so I enjoy it. Doesn't taste too cheap
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Reading, PA

This is the best moscato brand I've tasted and it is very affordable. It has just the right sweetness.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Howey In Hls, FL

Perfect for cooking or sipping on with the ladies after a long day. I really love this brand.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Morrilton, AR

This is my go-to wine! Whether I'm staying in and watching some movies or having a girls night...this is what I'm drinking! Pour me another glass! :)
Sara B.
Sara B.
Abilene, TX

I love Barefoot products, and this moscato is no different! The price is right and the taste is delicious!
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
Remus, MI

My absolute favorite is Barefood Moscato. It's light and sweet while being completely affordable. I just bought a four pack of the smaller bottles today to keep in the fridge (it's best when nice and chilled).
Melanie S.
Melanie S.

Personally not a wine drinker but this one was very tolerable for me. I actually enjoyed it.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Quincy, IL

I love barefoot wine, the price is amazing first of all and the taste is great also.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.

Barefoot offers great wine at a great price. I love their moscato and their pink moscato!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now