6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,864 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
The best mascato out there! Amazing taste and so smooth. Delicious. Great value. Love it
Barefoot Moscato of any flavor is fantastic and affordable. This brand is my go to wine.
WOW... its better than most wines. Enjoy!!!!
Light and refreshing. Always a great price and normally on sale at my local liquor store.
Moscato is my best friend, I actually have this in my fridge at the moment, a glass a day
Very sweet tasting. Light and bubble so you almost feel like you're drinking champagne 🥂
I love this wine. Its the bomb.com
This Barefoot Wine is sweet and it tastes great! If you want a great wine, try this one.
I'm not much of a wine drinker, but this wine just is like juice. It's so light and sweet
Moscato is the best and this is such a reasonably priced option that still tastes great!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos