Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Meghan W.
Meghan W.
Coloma, MI

Used it when cooking fish ...............gave it a great flavor great and cheap brand!!!!!!
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Minneapolis, MN

Pretty decent quality wine for the price you pay. this is my go-to brand and flavor when I'm short on cash.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.

Sweet, but not too sweet. One of my favorite go-to wines that is liked by most
Tristan S.
Tristan S.
Pensacola Beach, FL

Being in college and living in a sorority house, #Barefoot #Moscato is ALWAYS in the fridge. It's very affordable and I find that I like it better than more expensive wines. It's full of flavor and definitely one of my favorites. I frequently pick up a bottle from Target!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Staten Island, NY

Barefoot is a good brand, however i feel like the wine is kind of bubbly so as long as your a fan of bubbly wine i would recommend this
Christina N.
Christina N.
Staten Island, NY

I love moscato but not this brand it was a little too bitter for me I like sweet wine and plus this wine is to bubble for me
brittany r.
brittany r.
Belleville, IL

Love it. It's my favorite cheap wine.Usually about 6 or 7 bucks.It's sweet but not overwhelming sweet to me. I've used it a little for cooking spaghetti sauce too which was really good.
Abby B.
Abby B.
Mason, OH

Call me cheap if you'd like but this is by far my favorite wine! Great taste and does the trick! All time favorite and can't do without. They also have double bottle sizes which are fantastic! And no I don't ever share (-;
Emily K.
Emily K.
Lakewood, OH

I feel that this is a great wine for someone to start with who is unsure what to get or what they will like. The flavors are great and it even mixes great for other drinks. Pinterest has a ton of recipes
Bethany W.
Bethany W.

Very good taste for an inexpensive wine. Readily available and easily found in mass merchandisers. Has a slight bubble to it which enhances the taste. Not as sweet as many moscatos but still tasty.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now