Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
Chesapeake, VA
So so good! Goes down smooth and cheap! But so good! One bottle between two people and you'll be nice and drunk
Olivia L.
Olivia L.
My favorite Moscato!!!!! Great taste, goes with anything, no bitter after taste, and reasonably priced!!!
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC
My favorite wine! It's cheap and tastes divine! I like to enjoy a glass while I relax in the bath
Lindsey  W.
Lindsey W.
Richmond, TX
Barefoot is an affordable wine for most people at about $5.00 a bottle. But do your self a favor and if you're going to drink a desert wine spend more money and buy a better quality Mascato.
Rocio V.
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
You can't go wrong with a moscato. Typically very smooth and almost refreshing
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Hayden, ID
I am not much of a wine drinker but I can easily drink this whole bottle. It is smooth and sweet and refreashing. It has a crisp sweet taste without the powerful taste of alcohol or the feeling of getting drunk quick. Very smooth wine.
Krystal P.
Krystal P.
El Paso, TX
This wine is pretty good for a cheap wine. It's Sweet and has no bitter taste. Can definitely enjoy a glass daily, even the whole bottle lol
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
San Antonio, TX
Barefoot Moscato is great it has that crisp sweet taste that I like It Goes Down Smooth and I can just drink the whole bottle.
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
Garysburg , NC
Very very good wine. I love to drink a glass of this wine when I'm ready to lay back and relax.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Susanville, CA
First wine I have every tried and it was for sure a great introduction to the wine world. Not too sweet and not too dry. I still buy this one occasionally but I do like to experiment with my wine to see what else is out there
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?