Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Sara S.
Sara S.
Wheaton, IL

Before I started really enjoying wines, this was my go-to. This is very sweet wine that tastes almost juice-like. It's definitely an easy-drinker, and unless you specifically dislike sweet wine, I think you would enjoy this! Great value for the price, also!
Leann M.
Leann M.

I'm not a huge wine person but this stuff I like very lite and fruity this brand is good and affordable which is a bonus
Jessica H.
Jessica H.

I love Barefoot as a whole. The bottles are so pretty and I have never been let down by the flavor!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Hickory, NC

This is my older sisters favorite wine! I will say it is in my top 5 wine list. It is a good deal for a great quality of wine! You can even get the bigger size for $2 more. It is always my go to when I can't make up my mind on a brand of wine to get! Highly recommend.
Kimi J.
Kimi J.
North Logan, UT

This is a great addition to any girls night! Sweet and simple. Can't go wrong here
Lynda L.
Lynda L.
Massillon, OH

I really like this moscato, it's very light and crisp, but could be a little sweeter. The alcohol taste does tend to linger. That's why I only gave it B. Overall good value.
Maurica M.
Maurica M.
Olean, NY

I love barefoot moscato! My go to wine choice because of how sweet and crisp it is, great for makinghomemade sangria's!
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Erie, PA

Probably my favorite moscato! I love the flavor and really love this brand of wine! Will definitely recommend to others and will purchase again!
Liz V.
Liz V.
Long Beach, CA

A very sweet wine. I like this wine in the summertime with a few frozen grapes. It's light and sweet, definitely a desert wine.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Williston, ND

Barefoot moscato is my all time favourite moscato. It is light and fresh. Great wine to just sip while watching a movie, or while having dinner
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now