Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Kaysha C.
Kaysha C.
Cypress, CA

This stuff is pretty delicious...a little on the sweet side, but yummy and it's cheap. I love barefoot products in general. I'm not a huge drinker so when I do decide to have a drink I want it to be worth my while. If you're loving this stuff, but looking for something a little less sweet...try the barefoot moscato champagne.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Bartonville, IL

Good sweet wine. Delicious.
Anna M.
Anna M.

My favorite wine! It's so refreshing and a great moscato for an amazing price. It's not to sweet but just the right amount for everyone to love! It's my favorite cheap moscato because of the fresh taste and great flavor!
Becky M.
Becky M.

This MosCato is crisp and sweet. Perfect for a girls night in with your friends! Highly recommended.
Maleni d.
Maleni d.
Windsor, CT

Hands down one of my all time favorite wines! It tastes sweet, and never has a bad after taste. My go to every time!!!
Edith N.
Edith N.

I don't normally drink wine but this one is sweet and smooth. Very tasty and can coordinate with almost anything.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Louisville, KY

This is one of my favorite wines. It is sweet and fruity. I love to drink this in the summer time.
Alejandra F.
Alejandra F.
Wahiawa, Hi

This is a good moscato choice! It's pretty cheap and easy to find in the grocery store. The taste is great and not overly sweet,
Kenda C.
Kenda C.

Love Barefoot wines. This white moscato is so good. It's sweet and refreshing. I love it and it's my favorite. This line is also totally affordable.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.

Way too sweet! It has way to much sugar in it!!! Way to bubbly! Good for someone who just turned 21
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now