4.55 / 5 based on 8,042 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Love this wine! Especially when its really cold on a hot day! Very smooth and extremely affordable!
Delicious wine, it's not too strong or too soft. It's just right. I would definitely recommend it
This is one of my favorite wines. It is sweet and fruity. I love to drink this in the summer time.
A+++++++ This is the best wine ever ever ever its so great! This is my go to kind of wine and brand
I like this chilled. It reminds me of summer. Sitting on the porch with a glass is so refreshing.
Had the small bottles on my birthday this year, a nice light wine. Definitely one of my new favs.
A great moscato. I love a seriously sweet wine and this one is up there with some of my favorites!
I like moscato wines and this one is the perfect blend of sweet. Not over whelming. Very enjoyable
Probably one of my favorite wines. It's affordable, you can find it anywhere, and it tastes great.
Can't go wrong with Barefoot wines. The White Moscato is delicious; smooth and sweet. Great price!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos