BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Jayce H.
Jayce H.
Chatham, IL
This wine is light and pairs with food. It also feels very indulgent especially for the price! This is my go to moscato.
Holly R.
Holly R.
New haven, Mo
This is one of my favorites, has just enough sweetness and not to bitter. If you are new to trying wines this is a good place to start
Patricia W.
Patricia W.
Carbondale, IL
Happy Hour Expert
Barefoot is my go to wine brand. Is it something to buy when you're trying to impress? No. It is something easy and cheap to enjoy at home at anytime. The moscato is sweet yet it is just the right amount of dry. I will continue to buy this product for a long time.
Mya W.
Mya W.
Charleston , SC
Love moscato and the pink moscato. It's sweet and refreshing. Price is good and can always find a sale on it.
Candace K.
Candace K.
Barefoot Moscato is a great, value priced wine. This is a perfect wine to bring to a dinner party, barbecue, or gift. I find this Moscato has a really nice finish and for the value, this is my go to Moscato! I often repurchase so I would definitely purchase again.
Ali B.
Ali B.
A fresh, sweet wine that pairs well with any dessert. That price is great considering the quality!!
Jill K.
Jill K.
When you don't feel like spending a lot of money or you have picky friends who don't like wine that much, here's your wine! Also popular with the younger crowd who hasn't done much wine tasting.
Scarlett R.
Scarlett R.
Maceo, KY
When I have a group of friends over for a simple get together. Barefoot Moscato is my go to. It has a rich smooth taste and it's simple. I love it and all my friends have too never complained when I bring this for everyone to enjoy our get togethers.
Mallory C.
Mallory C.
Fort Drum, NY
Great taste! I'm not a fan of dry wine so I tend to buy sweet wine. This has a great taste for dinner or going out. It's very affordable as well!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Happy Hour Expert
This is my favorite wine of all time. I've recently acquired a taste for sweeter wines, and this is my favorite brand of moscato. It tastes incredible with everything from snacks to dinner to dessert.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?