Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Jodeci E.
Jodeci E.
Picayune, MS

I love everything about this wine! It's so sweet and definitely my favorite! I have 2 bottles in my kitchen now!
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Nashville, GA

Love this wine. Great beginners wine. Nice and sweet. It's also very inexpensive.
Gianna P.
Gianna P.
Sturtevant , WI

Love love love! My best friend keeps this stocked at her house all year round. It's a great summer time refreasher or the perfect mid-day winter drink! Great taste and a low price!
Michae B.
Michae B.
Strasburg, VA

This wine is sweet and delicious! I love to sip on it with friends or just while watching a movie.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Susanville, CA

First wine I have every tried and it was for sure a great introduction to the wine world. Not too sweet and not too dry. I still buy this one occasionally but I do like to experiment with my wine to see what else is out there
Juliet J.
Juliet J.
Merrick, NY

Perfect wine for a new wine drinker! I wouldn't recommend it for a seasoned wine drinker. Sweet and very fruity, and a very well balanced moscato. Barefoot always seems to do it well, their products are clean and crisp and I've never had a faulty bottle!
Missel M.
Missel M.
Worcester, MA

I love this wine especially when I just want to relax and unwind. I usually drink moscato when I want a sweet wine.
Chrystal S.
Chrystal S.
Chicago , IL

I like this wine. It is sweet but has a nice crisp flavor to it. You can get this at you local Walmart Walgreens or target.
Travis M.
Travis M.
Las Vegas, NV

Definitely worth a try. Very good finish. It's sweet and not too dry. The price is right. I will certainly buy again!
Molly H.
Molly H.
Crystal Lake, IL

I discovered #moscato after others and love it! Nice and sweet and goes down easy. Perfect for a party or girls night in. It's also great to mix in with spritiers like pink lemonade and sprite, or sparkling water and strawberries!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?