Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Shaundra S.
Shaundra S.
Post Falls, ID
This wine is delicious mixed with other things or on its own! My friend and I make this thing called our Mommy Drink and it consists of this wine, raspberry lemonade, sprite, and frozen berries. It's dangerous!
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Georgetown, IN
This is my favorite wine! It's pretty cheap but still tastes delicious! I love all the flavors they have, but the moscato is by far my favorite one. Definitely a good wine for someone who likes to come home and have a glass if wine each day after work.
Keri G.
Keri G.
Cumberland, OH
This is a decent Moscato for its price. I tried it because it was on sale at my local grocery and was surprised that it was pretty good
Kierra H.
Kierra H.
Philadelphia, PA
Gets the job done, love the sweet taste and affordable price. My go to for a night in with the girls.
Kassandra R.
Kassandra R.
For the price this wine is amazing. I love Moscato and this can come close to a higher priced version. It's smooth and sweet. If you're looking for wine after a long day, this is perfect and affordable!
Allyssa K.
Allyssa K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Perfect wine for a girls night! When all else fails and you don't want to spend much money on a wine that will be gone in a matter of minutes Barefoot is the way to go.
Krysta B.
Krysta B.
Palm Bay, FL
This one has a great flavor and is just sweet enough. I'm not big on wine but this one is deffinately a favorite.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Gastonia, NC
This moscato goes down so smooth. It is sweet, yet tangy at the same time. Absolutely love it.
Hannah T.
Hannah T.
Lookout Mountain, GA
Real deep flavor with hints of citrus. If your looking for a cheap moscato this is it.
Kim W.
Kim W.
Appleton, WI
I always pick this up at my local grocer when I'm looking for a treat, and there's always deals! It's a good, inexpensive wine. Bottle is cute and not bulky, even if you get the big size. Would definitely buy again.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?