Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Courtney W.
Courtney W.

The barefoot brand is one of my favorites when it comes to Moscato. The taste is nice a crisp but yet a little sweet. Its not to expensive and its great if you just want to have a little me time:)
Nikki V.
Nikki V.

Great flavor! Light and fruity. Great for people who may not normally like wine. Easy on the wallet too.
Edith N.
Edith N.

I don't normally drink wine but this one is sweet and smooth. Very tasty and can coordinate with almost anything.
Sophia L.
Sophia L.
Minneapolis , MN

Love it! It's affordable, crisp, refreshing, and accessible! I have a habit of drinking the entire thing in one sitting, though...
Starla B.
Starla B.
Conyers, GA

I actually tried this brand a few weeks ago and I definitely was surprised.This is super affordable and is actually very tasty. It is smooth and is perfect for all occasions! Try other flavors too!
Sara W.
Sara W.
Carsonville, MI

I love the flavor of this Barefoot Moscato and the price is awesome also. If you do not typically like wine because of a strong taste, you may want to give this one a try. It has a decent alcoholic percentage without tasting too strong. It is a light and fruity wine, which is what I like. Is it the absolute best Moscato you can get? No, but for the price, I can not complain!
Alanda H.
Alanda H.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Definitely not my favorite wine but it is totally affordable and a good sweet buzz.
Kim S.
Kim S.
Burton, Oh

At a price point of around $10 a bottle here in cleveland, it's a good value. The moscato has a nice light crisp flavor with just the right amount of sweetness expected from this type of wine.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Westerville, OH

For $6 a bottle, you really can't go wrong. Sweet and refreshing, you can buy it in pretty much any grocery store.
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Peabody, MA

LOVE barefoot it's my go-to white wine brand! Very affordable and tasty. Moscato is so sweet and delicious because it's a desert wine (so lots of calories haha) but super good if you have a sweet tooth :)
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now