BY BAREFOOT #9 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 7 Answers
Krista A.
Krista A.
Athens, PA
I usually like to drink dry wines, but my friends all prefer sweet. So as you can imagine, I often get stuck drinking Moscato. However, I Barefoot's is my absolute favorite. It taste great, goes down smoothly, is super cheap, and is such a good choice for a white, sweet wine, the only choice i'll drink! I recommend it to all, regardless of taste preferences, it'll surprise you, in a good way!
Brandi P.
Brandi P.
Happy Hour Expert
A decent moscato. Great with orange juice and a very friendly price. Pretty easy to find.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Converse, TX
This is my go-to cheap wine. Sweet, and I've found that people who don't normally like wine enjoy this one.
Caridad G.
Caridad G.
Bronx , Ny
This wine taste very well. It's not too sweet which I enjoy. It's good to drink either hot or cold.
Laura T.
Laura T.
This is my go to when I'm on a budget. I can get a great wine at a decent price and not feel as though it didn't hit the spot. This is one of the first wines I ever tried and I will still always recommend this to anyone who is beginning their tasting with wine.
Lesly L.
Lesly L.
El Paso, TX
A friend of mine bought this wine to drink at my Christmas party and I really liked it. The taste is delicious. I recommend everyone try this.
Sherri B.
Sherri B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This wine is delicious! It's not too sweet like moscato can get but it isn't bitter either. It's the perfect blend! My favorite moscato I've tried to date. It's affordable and I'll continue to buy it until I find a better.
Meghan V.
Meghan V.
Love this one. Taste refreshing and has a splash of flavor that leaves you wanting more. Very light and goes well with food.
Katt M.
Katt M.
Lawton
This is the best when you do a mamosa love it! For new years or for a special occasion.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Riviera Beach, FL
I've had better tasting wines for the same price. moscato is supposed to be sweet but this has a dry taste. I bought it last minute but if you are looking for something affordable I would go with yellowtail.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?