Add a Photo

Photos (59)
April B.
April B.
Atlanta, GA

I prefer the sweeter wines and for the price you can not do better then this. I fully recommend this.
Lydia C.
Lydia C.
Merced, CA

By far one of the best Moscotos I have tasted! Feel in love the first time I tried it. It's always a must at any party!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Cranston, RI

The best flavor for this brand Moscato pretty much goes for every occasion. Have a get together bring moscato. Pre game before the night out to the club drink Moscato. Having chicken Alfredo for dinner drink Moscato. Want a relaxing night that can give you a good sleep drink some Moscato. šŸ˜Ž
Jana M.
Jana M.
Bethalto, IL

Amazing inexpensive wine! This is my go to when I have limited funds. It isn't overly sweet or too dry, but a really nice balance. I do prefer more sweet white wines, though, so if you prefer dry wines it may be too sweet. Definitely worth a try, though!
Janie H.
Janie H.
Hatboro, PA

My friends and I tried this for our girls night one night - I'm a red girl myself but like white wine occasionally. That being said, this one wasn't my favorite. It was a little too sweet with not enough of any other flavor. My friends liked it though!
Kristen S.
Kristen S.

I am more of a red wine drinker but love a good moscato. This was good for the price but I don't think I would buy it again. It tastes best when very cold.
Stephani R.
Stephani R.
Greenwood, IN

Moscato is my favorite wine and I've tried them all! Barefoot is a nice everyday Moscato. Easy to find and reasonably priced. It is definitely a wine that I know I can find wherever I am...even when I'm on vacation.
Rose G.
Rose G.

One of my favorite brands. Has so many wines to choose from and all different sizes. Plus, a GREAT price!
Maleni d.
Maleni d.
Windsor, CT

Hands down one of my all time favorite wines! It tastes sweet, and never has a bad after taste. My go to every time!!!
Casandra K.
Casandra K.
Leadville, CO

I always enjoy Barefoot wine. i love their pricings and all the different flavors they have. The white moscato is definitely deliciously sweet. In fact, it is the only white wine I like.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now