Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Rebecka L.
Rebecka L.
Longview, TX

While my normal "go to" wine is moscato d'asti (wine with a little bubbly), I know I can never go wrong with Barefoot Moscato. The price is extremely affordable and the taste is delicious! I would recommend this product to wine lovers who enjoy a nice, sweet wine!
Miranda
Miranda
Rootstown, OH

Not bad. I usually prefer sweet wines over dry wines and since white wines are usually sweet I went for the moscato. It wasn't bad, but I would've preferred if it had been a bit sweeter. It's a really good price though, which is a big selling point. It's probably one of the cheaper wines out there. Overall, would I buy it again? Yes, probably.
Meg P.
Meg P.
Westbrook, CT

I could drink Barefoot Moscato wine everyday. This wine is a little sweet but I prefer it like that! Their Pink Moscato is the best!
Sierra m.
Sierra m.

I have this wine in a mini bottle and it is deliciou . It's light and crisp and great just to sip on for dinner or down time.
Diamond W.
Diamond W.
Tacoma, WA

This is my favorite wine. I am not a wine-o myself I like them sweet can't stand bitter tasting wines. This wine is so smooth and just enough sweet. I'll down a couple glasses and be happy lol reminds me of my mom and I playing cards and drinking moscato‚̧
Deb R.
Deb R.
Woodsfield, OH

I really enjoy this wine. The Moscato is a sweet wine with excellent taste and an economical price. I also like the Red and Pink Moscato's. Well worth the money and evening of fun.
Kiara R.
Kiara R.

Love this wine. Tastes great, and the price its even amazing. Its sweet and chilled its the best!
Stacey E.
Stacey E.
Chesapeake, VA

I like this mascato it's very good chilled with some fruit in it. The price is reasonable and great for a diva on a budget.
Kaye F.
Kaye F.
Sioux City, IA

I love this white wine it is light and sweet!! My husband and I drink this when we eat chicken or just for an evening night cap
Elaine W.
Elaine W.
Montgomery, AL

Enjoy this wine, one of my favorites. Not too sweet or too dry. Good price which allow you to stock up.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now