Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Hannah T.
Hannah T.
Lookout Mountain, GA
Real deep flavor with hints of citrus. If your looking for a cheap moscato this is it.
Kim W.
Kim W.
Appleton, WI
I always pick this up at my local grocer when I'm looking for a treat, and there's always deals! It's a good, inexpensive wine. Bottle is cute and not bulky, even if you get the big size. Would definitely buy again.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
I'm down for this. It has a good taste and is probably one of my favorites. I got it as a gift and bought me after.
Sonia S.
Sonia S.
I like this wine because it is a nice, light, fruity & crisp. It is great alone or paid with a nice poultry or fish dish.
Cori M.
Cori M.
Shelby , NC
Barefoot Moscato is one of my favorite flavors of wine that I have tried! It has a sweet taste but it is not too over whelming which is what I like so much about it. It's also very cheap,. You can buy it at your local grocery store!
Krista A.
Krista A.
Athens, PA
I usually like to drink dry wines, but my friends all prefer sweet. So as you can imagine, I often get stuck drinking Moscato. However, I Barefoot's is my absolute favorite. It taste great, goes down smoothly, is super cheap, and is such a good choice for a white, sweet wine, the only choice i'll drink! I recommend it to all, regardless of taste preferences, it'll surprise you, in a good way!
Megan J.
Megan J.
North Little Rock, AR
Barefoot Moscato is the perfect balance between sweet and dry for those wanting the best of both worlds.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Puyallup, WA
This is a super sweet wine that anyone can drink. It is fruity with a peachy flavor. It goes down easy and leaves a sweet after taste.
Mindy W.
Mindy W.
Ashtabula, OH
This is my go to wine, the price is right and the taste is pure sweetness!! Yum now I need some!!
elsa z.
elsa z.
boston, ma
This wine is delicious and inexpensive. It is perfect for a girl's hangout night. It is especially good when cold.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?