Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Erica L.
Erica L.
Rome, NY

This is such a yummy Moscato. I.like dry and sweet, this is my favorite sweet. Price is on point.
Randa M.
Randa M.
New Phila, OH

This is my favorite cheap wine. It is sweet and not an overwhelming taste. I don't like any other wine besides this moscoto.
Angelica N.
Angelica N.
Waukegan, IL

This is my favorite wine ever! Im not an extremely big fan of wine but this one is so light and crisp! It has the perfect balance of sweet and tart. Great price too.
Katie B.
Katie B.

Not my favorite mosacto but its a good one for cheap and if you are on a tight budget but need a glass.
Paulina M.
Paulina M.

I absolutely love this stuff! I don't drink often , but when I do this is definitely one of my favorite wines.
Sandra S.
Sandra S.

Another favorite when your just trying to wind down and relax a little before bed. Not a big winey person but its perfect just for me.
Francesca F.
Francesca F.
Fort Wayne, IN

My favorite wine.!!! It is cheap and god who could go wrong with that! can be found at any store, CVS always has it on sale I try to go there and get it. I also always get the large bottle the little bottle is too little for me. The small bottle gets like 3 glasses out of it
Cristan T.
Cristan T.
Bellmore, Ny

I'm not a big wine drinker but I love Barefoot Moscato. It's like white grape juice for grown ups :)
Deanna C.
Deanna C.
Washington, NJ

This is the ONLY WINE I BUY! The flavors are all so smooth its my all time favorite! I ha e a glass almost every night!
Meredith N.
Meredith N.
Chesapeake , Va

Barefoot is one of those cheap wines that you know you can always rely on. It's ok, nothing special. You get what you pay for.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now