Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Caroline L.
Caroline L.
Skælskør

I love this whine, its fresh and bubbly and sweet, just how i like my Wine. Perfect to open when You just fancy A couple Of glasses, east to to close and save for lager use with the smart screw cap.
Christina O.
Christina O.
Country Club, MO

Love this Moscato! It isn't overly sweet and has a great flavor. It is definitely one of my favorites!
Kaylee M.
Kaylee M.
Baxters Corner, New Brunswick

This was the wine that first got me hooked on wine after hating it for so many years. A great sweet, light starter wine.
Katie B.
Katie B.

This has always been my go to wine. Good price, and good flavor I always stock up when I go to the store.
April d.
April d.
Ventura, CA

Very tasty wine for the right price. Great for entertaining and saving money without skimping on taste.
Jenna K.
Jenna K.
Weatherford, TX

I would absolutely give this a strong A rating. The price versus the flavor is a true shock! This stuff is good for way less than $10!! That is crazy. I believe I paid $5.50 for this the last time I purchased it. I have paid way more for a wine that I hated. I will definitely purchase this again!
Danielle C.
Danielle C.

This is my all time favorite! I could probably drink the whole bottle myself. Such a sweet taste
Kaitlin B.
Kaitlin B.
Oklahoma City, OK

A low cost mascato, crisp in taste. A wine for those with a sweet tooth. It is usually very easy to find and available in most liquor stores
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Madison, OH

I loveeee this wine!
Michael T.
Michael T.
Charleston, SC

Seriously, it's her favorite wine and I love it because it's so inexpensive. I've had it a couple of times, and it's pretty sweet but not un-drinkable.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now