Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Wilmington, NC

This is my go-to for every occasion. Girls night in, date night, family gatherings, you name it. It has a great, sweet taste and it is always inexpensive.
Monique S.
Monique S.

This wine is crisp and refreshing without being overly sweet. This is a nice wine to sip while chilling out.
Ruthie R.
Ruthie R.
Oliver Spgs, TN

This is one of my favorite wines, it has a light crisp taste. a good sipping wine for any time of the year
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.

I'm typically not too much of a wine girl but I didn't mind this at all! It was pretty good. I will say I liked the bubbly moscato even more!
Felicia J.
Felicia J.
Macon, Ga

This is one of my favorite Moscato brands! I love the fresh crisp taste! The perfect white wine!
Tammy F.
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga

This is my go to moscato for all occasions. People always think it is an expensive brand and are surprised when I tell them how inexpensive Barefoot wines are!
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Palatine, IL

Barefoot's white moscato is a great white wine to have if on a budget. normally around 5 dollars and it is perfectly sweet (:
carrielynn t.
carrielynn t.
belleville, mi

Delicious. i love all the barefoot flavors. very tasty for very little money. cannot go wrong here (unless you don't like sweet)
Justine C.
Justine C.
Parkville, MD

A very flavorful wine. One glass of it is enough for me because of its sweetness. Price is on point!
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
Elgin, OR

There is nothing I don't like about moscato wine, so many options and they are all delicious and very affordable
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now