6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,856 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
So delicious and easy to drink. Also very affordable. A favorite by everyone I gift it to.
My favorite moscato. Sweet, white wine. Great prices on this brand at local grocery stores.
Super smooth. Great taste. Bring this to dinner at friends all the time. Everyone loves it.
Decently priced moscato. Tastes good and is a fun adult beverage. Available at most stores.
This is a classic lol I mean you can't beat the price for what you get the pink is good too
Great wine . Love the flavor of it not too strong and a nice sweet flavor so this is great
Omg I lovvee!! Soo yummi kind of the go to if I feel like getting wine on the way from work
My go to wine. I always keep several bottles on hand and they stock it at my legion for me.
This is my favorite! I've used it in multiple mixed drinks and it's a great price as well.
A very sweet wine can get a big bottle for about 10$ at least in nyc. Very smooth tasting.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos