Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Michael L.
Michael L.
Cleveland, OH

One of my favorite wines that I like to pick up when I want to enjoy a glass of some sweet wine.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Merrillville, IN

Very light and sweet! I love to drink Barefoot Moscato during the summer. I call it grown up juice. And you can't beat the price!
Brian L.
Brian L.
Silver Spring, MD

If you're looking for a cheap Moscato, this is definitely for you. Nice, sweet taste that reminds me of a really light riesling. I prefer Moscato d'asti myself, but this is definitely worthwhile.
Ina
Ina

It's not bad for something that's not high end. If you like sweet wines and you're on a budget I'd say you can go for these. I like how sweet it taste, I would get it again.
shanae s.
shanae s.
Marietta, GA

So good after a long day. I would recommend this wine to anyone just starting out in their wine adventure.
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
Philadelphia, PA

Very tasty wine! Barefoot moscato is what my girlfriend Beth drinks all the time! It is very sweet, but I could drink a bottle of this everyday! Recommended !
Meg P.
Meg P.
Westbrook, CT

I could drink Barefoot Moscato wine everyday. This wine is a little sweet but I prefer it like that! Their Pink Moscato is the best!
Miranda
Miranda
Rootstown, OH

Not bad. I usually prefer sweet wines over dry wines and since white wines are usually sweet I went for the moscato. It wasn't bad, but I would've preferred if it had been a bit sweeter. It's a really good price though, which is a big selling point. It's probably one of the cheaper wines out there. Overall, would I buy it again? Yes, probably.
Sierra m.
Sierra m.

I have this wine in a mini bottle and it is deliciou . It's light and crisp and great just to sip on for dinner or down time.
Deb R.
Deb R.
Woodsfield, OH

I really enjoy this wine. The Moscato is a sweet wine with excellent taste and an economical price. I also like the Red and Pink Moscato's. Well worth the money and evening of fun.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now