Your Bachelor Watch Party Essentials
4.55 / 5 based on 8,033 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Love the taste , it isn't too sweet. Also a great price. It's my go to when I need something quick
Very sweet with a fruity essence, perfect transition wine for someone who is a novice wine drinker.
Good, cheap and a great flavored moscato! You really can't beat it and it's an easy brand to find.
One of my all time favorites I generally like everything from bare foot but this one in Particular
I love this inexpensive moscato. It has a great flavor for the prize and it is available everywhere
Omg omg my favorite weeknight wine!!!! Mom's everywhere need this! Sweet and crisp not dry at all!
Love this wine! Especially when its really cold on a hot day! Very smooth and extremely affordable!
I love Barefoot as a whole. The bottles are so pretty and I have never been let down by the flavor!
I've always been a fan of Barefoot moscato. You can't beat the price on such a great tasting wine.
This tastes like juice. It is very sweet but it is easy to drink. It is for the less rich palette.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos