Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Chelle N.
Chelle N.
This is my favorite wine out there. Its sweet but not too sweet and it doesnt give me a hangover the next day. Some people mix it with sprite, i have found it is good with the cranberry sprite!
Lisa O.
Lisa O.
Jefferson City , MO
Id never tried Moscato so I picked up a bottle of Barefoot to see how it was. It was really light and refreshing. It wasn't too sweet b by t had the right amount for me to enjoy more than one glass. Definitely nice to pair with fruit on a hot summer day!
Bailey N.
Bailey N.
Indianola, IA
Often given this as a gift and although it's drinkable it's not my favorite! The price is good and is sold just about anyway!
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Stratford, NJ
I only like white wine and I really enjoyed this Moscato. I will definitely buy this again.
Kaitlyn J.
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
My favorite got to affordable wine. Barefoot wine is always my go to wine to buy for ladies night. You can never go wrong with this. And you don't have to spend an arm and a leg on it
Susie C.
Susie C.
so, so sweet, but i don't hate it. It's a really good starter wine, and needs something to compliment it, like something to nibble on. Not to sip before bed, like without anything. Love barefoot in general.
Carissa M.
Carissa M.
Y'all I am not wining at the moment since I'm growing a human but when I wine, it's Barefoot Moscato. I'm just not a red wine girl or a dry wine girl so this sweet wine gets me every time. Walgreens runs sales on this and I've even found it BOGO at my local grocery store.
Kate H.
Kate H.
North Salem, NH
I love Moscato and this is a very nice and sweet wine. The price point is really nice as well for those of us who can't afford the expensive stuff.
Jenny G.
Jenny G.
Menasha, Wi
Barefoot wine is the best affordable wine out there, and moscato is king in my opinion! this one is definitely for dessert (or a girls night in :) )
Adrienne P.
Adrienne P.
Dover, DE
The price is great and taste is great for the price! Its a nice light wine that isn't too bitter for me
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?