Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
Mary B.
Mary B.
Not my favorite. I prefer a very sweet wine and this one was dry. But I will drink it every now and then.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Oakland Gardens, NY
Affordable, sweet, and absolutely addicting. I was first attracted to Barefoot by the deals my neighborhood liquor store offered (two for $11?!) and immediately snatched it off the shelves. My go-to moscato.
Tara P.
Tara P.
North Augusta, SC
Perfect taste. I like my wine on the sweeter sid. It was great in a glass alone and mixed with juices for sangria. This is my go to brand for moscato not just for taste, but price as well.
Sabina K.
Sabina K.
Sweet. Inexpensive. Purchased multiple times & will continue to. I'd recommend it.
Kenya M.
Kenya M.
Arlington, TX
This moscato is rather plain. I don't recommend it. I left me with a headache after one glass.
Courtni A.
Courtni A.
This is my absolute go to wine! I love the sweet, light, crisp flavor. The price is amazing for the big bottle! This is a great wine for a spritzer or for adding frozen fruit to make a pretty tasty drink! It is definitely a MUST TRY.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Estero, Fl
My husband and I both enjoy this wine. You can find it at any store and it is always at a great price. I also like the look of the bottle!
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Clearfield, UT
Such a delicious light wine. It has the perfect flavor and i just recently started loving the Barefoot brand wines.
Clarissa A.
Clarissa A.
Prineville, OR
I love how light and refreshing this wine is. I am not a big wine drinker and prefer sweeter wines and this does not disappoint. Love the flavor and it's probably my favorite brand of Moscato. Super affordable and I would buy again.
Desiree L.
Desiree L.
Chicago , IL
This is my go to brand for wine. Barefoot white mascoto is my favorite wine. Great taste and you can't beat the price!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?