4.55 / 5 based on 8,042 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Fantastic moscato, considering the price. I'm not a wine snob so I enjoy it. Doesn't taste too cheap
I think this is a nice inexpensive wine. It is not as smooth as higher end wines but has a fair taste
I like this wine because generally everyone at my dinners I host like it! It is our go to cheap wine.
I love this wine!! I mostly love sweet wine and this one hits the spot! And price isn't bad either!
So delicious# it's sweet without being malt-beveridge sweet. One of my favorite wines for the price.
I love this wine because it tastes very good, but it's also very reasonably priced!! It's a win win!!
Love this wine it has a nice crisp taste to it add a couple frozen grapes and you have a great wine
Great buy! Good wine for a great price. Flavor is sweet, crisp and refreshing. Perfect summer wine.
This brand makes a lot of different blends to fit anyone's taste, it's inexpensive and easy to find!
I’m not the biggest wine drinker, but this stuff is delicious! It has the perfect amount of sweetness
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos