Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Xuan C.
Xuan C.
I'm not really a wine type of gal. I know shocker right?! But occasionally I like to buy a bottle or two and have it with my dinner. I always liked moscato because it's sweet. Barefoot is usually found in any grocery store and definitely is cheap! We get ours at the convenience store on base and it's only $4! Definitely sweet and good to go with dinner or sometimes we make a platter of cheese, crackers, and salami to go with it. Be sure to buy one or two bottles at a time because it'll be gone before you even realize it because it's that good for a cheap brand.
Shaundra S.
Shaundra S.
Post Falls, ID
This wine is delicious mixed with other things or on its own! My friend and I make this thing called our Mommy Drink and it consists of this wine, raspberry lemonade, sprite, and frozen berries. It's dangerous!
mariah s.
mariah s.
Yonkers, NY
I typically do not drink wine. However, this wine is so incredibly sweet, goes down very smoothly. Nothing like red sour wine. This barefoot moscato is my definite go to wine wherever I go. Price is extremely affordable. Will always recommend this wine to everyone and anyone I know for suggestions.
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Georgetown, IN
This is my favorite wine! It's pretty cheap but still tastes delicious! I love all the flavors they have, but the moscato is by far my favorite one. Definitely a good wine for someone who likes to come home and have a glass if wine each day after work.
Kierra H.
Kierra H.
Philadelphia, PA
Gets the job done, love the sweet taste and affordable price. My go to for a night in with the girls.
Sonia S.
Sonia S.
I like this wine because it is a nice, light, fruity & crisp. It is great alone or paid with a nice poultry or fish dish.
Kassandra R.
Kassandra R.
For the price this wine is amazing. I love Moscato and this can come close to a higher priced version. It's smooth and sweet. If you're looking for wine after a long day, this is perfect and affordable!
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Gastonia, NC
This moscato goes down so smooth. It is sweet, yet tangy at the same time. Absolutely love it.
Megan J.
Megan J.
North Little Rock, AR
Barefoot Moscato is the perfect balance between sweet and dry for those wanting the best of both worlds.
Hannah T.
Hannah T.
Lookout Mountain, GA
Real deep flavor with hints of citrus. If your looking for a cheap moscato this is it.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?