Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Misha F.
Misha F.
Trumansburg, NY

This is literally my favorite inexpensive Moscato out there! It's sweet and the flavor is good, always my first pick for casual movie nights!
tasha c.
tasha c.
senoia, GA

This is my favorite wine, hands down. It pairs well with everything or alone! Love it so much! Always have a bottle at home!
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
Indianapolis, IN

Great when on a budget. This was my go to wine back in the day. I the only thing that would make it better is if it had a twist top instead of the cork.
Breanna S.
Breanna S.
Mesa, Az

Nothing like getting bang for your buck! I can drink this bottle and have a good buzz and only pay 5 bucks!

Taste delicious and not real bitter like other wines
Phylicia R.
Phylicia R.
Charlotte, NC

I'm not a big fan of wine but this wine is pretty descent this taste better than the pink bottle
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Murfreesboro , TN

My go-to wine! It isn't expensive and it tastes wonderful. Tastes just like a adult glass of apple juice.
Diocel B.
Diocel B.
Murfreesboro, TN

My go too enexpensive wine specially the moscato one. It is just so good and sweet and i can't taste alcohol that much.. I could drink it as a juice really thats how good it is.the price ranges is reasonable. would buy it again.
Kara K.
Kara K.
Shawnee, OK

Very tasteful and inexpensive. I like buying this brand because of how cheap and good it taste
carrielynn t.
carrielynn t.
belleville, mi

Delicious. i love all the barefoot flavors. very tasty for very little money. cannot go wrong here (unless you don't like sweet)
Delaney S.
Delaney S.
Lapeer, MI

The only moscato ill drink!!! It doesn't have that nasty dry taste which is perfect. Ive tried other brands but I also find myself going back to Barefoot! And you cant beat the price!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now