Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Stefanie K.
Stefanie K.
Mishawaka, IN

This is my go to relaxation drink. It has the perfect amount of sweetness. You will absolutely love it.
Mallorie P.
Mallorie P.
Memphis, TN

This wine is sweet and delicious - great for a crowd of multiple different tastes. My husband loves it. I usually prefer a drier wine but enjoyed this one! Also you can't beat the price on Barefoot wines and you can find them at virtually every liquor store around.
Casey G.
Casey G.
Saucier

This wine is great to have with dessert's and all sweets,the price is really nice.The bottle is very pretty.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Indianapolis , IN

My go to wine. I love moscato. It's a sweet white wine. Perfect for any occasion. Super cheap like $5 a bottle and easy to find at any grocery store. When ever I'm not sure what to get this is my go to.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Minneapolis, MN

Pretty decent quality wine for the price you pay. this is my go-to brand and flavor when I'm short on cash.
Joselyn T.
Joselyn T.
Sullivan, MO

Barefoot Moscato has a very light and refreshing flavor. This wine is very affordable and proves a great value. The aroma of this particular wine is very pleasing. The moscato can be purchased at most grocery or convenience stores. I highly recommend, and I would purchase again.
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Charlotte, NC

Barefoot Moscato is my go to wine! It's an affordable moscato with delicious taste! Although it's cheap, it doesn't taste like it. If you're looking for a good wine on a budget, try Barefoot out!
Erica L.
Erica L.
Rome, NY

This is such a yummy Moscato. I.like dry and sweet, this is my favorite sweet. Price is on point.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Bethpage, NY

If you like sweet wine, you will enjoy barefoot.
Angelica N.
Angelica N.
Waukegan, IL

This is my favorite wine ever! Im not an extremely big fan of wine but this one is so light and crisp! It has the perfect balance of sweet and tart. Great price too.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now