BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Ali B.
Ali B.
A fresh, sweet wine that pairs well with any dessert. That price is great considering the quality!!
Jill K.
Jill K.
When you don't feel like spending a lot of money or you have picky friends who don't like wine that much, here's your wine! Also popular with the younger crowd who hasn't done much wine tasting.
Scarlett R.
Scarlett R.
Maceo, KY
When I have a group of friends over for a simple get together. Barefoot Moscato is my go to. It has a rich smooth taste and it's simple. I love it and all my friends have too never complained when I bring this for everyone to enjoy our get togethers.
Mallory C.
Mallory C.
Fort Drum, NY
Great taste! I'm not a fan of dry wine so I tend to buy sweet wine. This has a great taste for dinner or going out. It's very affordable as well!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Happy Hour Expert
This is my favorite wine of all time. I've recently acquired a taste for sweeter wines, and this is my favorite brand of moscato. It tastes incredible with everything from snacks to dinner to dessert.
christi b.
christi b.
Red Creek , NY
Light and fruity, this is the best wine for those that want something sweet and the price isn't bad either I paid $6.99 last time I bought it.
Adrienne P.
Adrienne P.
Dover, DE
The price is great and taste is great for the price! Its a nice light wine that isn't too bitter for me
Ambriel L.
Ambriel L.
La Follette
Sweet and bubbly bi has hints of fruit kind of like an apple grape taste great for a new wine drinker
Nancy J.
Nancy J.
This is the very first wine that I ever tried. And from then on its been my 'go to' wine since.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Owensboro, Ky
Out of all of the Barefoot wines out there, this one is my favorite. The flavor isn't overly sweet or dry. For those of you that aren't exactly wine drinkers, you might approve of this one. For the price and taste, this one is a must.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?