Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Williamstown, NJ

This is my favorite wine. I love sweet wine so this is my go to. I thought moscato would be bitter but it's far from that. If you like sweet wine, this is great.
Joanne M.
Joanne M.
Warwick, RI

I love Moscato. Barefoot is always a good brand to get. The flavor is not too sweet and tastes great!
Yohandra F.
Yohandra F.
Opa Locka, FL

Favorite wine to have at home when is girls night in. Is sweet and love how inexpensive it is. They have it everywhere including Walgreens. Definitely recommend if you like sweet wine.
Stefanie S.
Stefanie S.

I love moscato, great simple flavor. I drink other brands of wine but when I'm a budget I go for Barefoot. Never disappointed. I drink another brand but at the money I cannot remember the name but it's pretty close taste to Barefoot!
Jacqueline E.
Jacqueline E.

This is for sure my go-to drink!! I absolutely love it! It is definitely a good value!!! Not too expensive! I love the packaging, I keep all of my corks :) I buy this product frequently and definitely recommend it!
Nancy H.
Nancy H.
Fair Lawn, NJ

My sister is a big moscato drinker. She loves this. It's sweet but with a smooth finish
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.

This is my all time favorite wine! I love sweet wines and it's not pricey. If you don't like really sweet then it's not for you.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Bronx, NY

Love sweet wines so this one specifically is a must in my fridge . I enjoy the nice fruity flavor for times when you just want to kick back and have a nice chilled glass.
Kalyn S.
Kalyn S.

Very sweet but not too overpowering. It's definitely a great bang for your buck for a moscato. Can spend less than $10 while still enjoying they wine. A plus to that is that you can get it pretty much anywhere!
Susan H.
Susan H.
Livonia, MI

My favorite wine. I love barefoot moscato. Absolutely delicious. I would highly reccomend this. Affordable and there are a variety with this brand
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?