BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Ryan S.
Reading, PA
To sweet. Such swill. Or maybe I'm just not a moscato fan. But I hate it! It's trash.
Annemarie B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Great cheap wine i got a really large bottle at food for less for about $7. Light easy drinking cheap wine
Ashley S.
Kenai, AK
In 28 years I've never ever been able to enjoy a glass of wine because every single time I'd try any kind of wine I absolutely hated it with a passion. One day at an event someone had me try a cup of pink moscato....i really liked it. I craved it so bad after that and went to the store and purchased a bottle of pink moscato and white moscato (a different brand than barefoot). when I tried the white I fell in crazy love with it. then one day I went to the store to get a a bottle again and they didn't have the kind I had started buying so I saw the barefoot brand bottle of moscato and bought that. got home and chilled it popped it open and it was the best adult beverage I've ever ever tried. I am addicted. it's so sweet and yummy and it's not crazy expensive which is a major perk. i love love love you barefoot.
Allison S.
Yum! My go to wine, especially for girls night! I'm not a big wine drinker but I really like Barefoot and a couple of their types, also their price is great! Available is most stores too.
Sara S.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I've tried MANY different kinds of moscato, being my favorite wine. Barefoot Moscato is the absolute best so far! It has a clean, light taste and isn't too sweet. It's a great wine to bring over for those friends who have never tried wine, they will definitely like this. I love that this wine isn't too dry or too sweet, it's pretty balanced and will go with just about anything. I like to put frozen strawberries in a glass, for a little sparkle.
Robyn E.
Denham Spgs, LA
I'm not huge on wine, but this one is good. It is also cheap which is great. It has a light fruity taste which is refreshing.
Lindsey B.
Harlem, GA
Absolutely love this wine...its not too sweet and not too bitter.. its just perfect
Karen P.
Providence , RI
Love this wine, when I just want to relax and not do much drinking this is my favorite. It's a must have for any kind of night and the price is just right.
Maddy H.
Eau Claire, WI
This is my go-to wine! It's light and sweet, but not too sweet. It's mainly a casual wine, and it not too expensive. I wouldn't drink it for extremely fancy parties, but it works well for casual dinners!
Hanna H.
Reading, PA
Happy Hour Expert
Barefoot is great because it's so affordable and you can try different wines you might not normally. They're moscato is good but can get to be too sweet after a few glasses
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?