BY BAREFOOT #9 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
  • Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Katie B.
Katie B.
Not my favorite mosacto but its a good one for cheap and if you are on a tight budget but need a glass.
Mallorie P.
Mallorie P.
Memphis, TN
Happy Hour Expert
This wine is sweet and delicious - great for a crowd of multiple different tastes. My husband loves it. I usually prefer a drier wine but enjoyed this one! Also you can't beat the price on Barefoot wines and you can find them at virtually every liquor store around.
Allyssa K.
Allyssa K.
Davison, MI
Happy Hour Expert
Perfect wine for a girls night! When all else fails and you don't want to spend much money on a wine that will be gone in a matter of minutes Barefoot is the way to go.
Natasha O.
Natasha O.
Wichita, KS
Moscato are my favorite because I love sweet wines. I want to try a few different Moscato
Penelope E.
Penelope E.
I love this wine because is very sweet, my sister give it to me this wine and i like it so much.
nicole l.
nicole l.
Saint Helen, MI
Happy Hour Expert
It's cheap and drinkable but definitely not the best. I'm not much of a moscato drinker anyway but this wine just doesn't have that smooth finish.
Faith B.
Faith B.
Happy Hour Expert
Your classic beginning into wine as a college sorority girl. I still can throw back a glass every now and again, but there are better options out there. For the cost though, it's a bargain.
Madelyn W.
Madelyn W.
Obviously this is a sweet wine so if you like sweet then you'll love this. I do love moscato. I really love to mix moscato wine with fruit juice. Kinda like a fizzless mimosa.
mandy s.
mandy s.
Leavenworth, KS
love this moscato!! Sweet but not to sweet it's just right!!! I hadn't had this brand before and then a friend brought it to a dinner once and I loved it!!
Elena P.
Elena P.
Auburn, MI
One of my favorite wines! It's sweet without being too overwhelming. Definitely my go-to for weekend nights at home. I love the flavor and the price, it's very affordable. It's also very easy to find at almost every store. Definitely recommend.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?