Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Steph M.
Steph M.

LOveeeee this Moscato. It is so refreshing and smooth. The price is right up my alley and the quality is good for the price. This moscato will give you a nic ebuzz!
Denise V.
Denise V.

Definitely my favorite moscato without a doubt. I've tried a lot of other ones but still find this to be my favorite by far. It has that perfect sweet taste to it.
Martino S.
Martino S.
Norwich, CT

Well, first off this is great for your wallet and tastes great! I am a bit of a wine ano and only like certain kinds etc.., but when in doubt this is great to buy.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Lake Village, AR

This is the starter of wine. When I started drinking wine, this was my choice. I liked it for a while, but it got to be too sweet. I moved up to a less sweet wine.
Simone H.
Simone H.
Laud Lakes, FL

Light fresh and yummy ! Great accompaniment to a light spring meal . Subtle fruity elements . Price point is great . I utilize this to make my sangria with fruit !
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Waldorf, MD

This is a pretty basic moscato wine that you can get at literally any liquor store. It is a brand that I know I will enjoy and I do like the taste of this moscato.
Yajaira P.
Yajaira P.

This one is really good you could buy it at your local Walgreens with jewels Dominick's or any really local grocery store very decent price and tastes really good
Amanda R.
Amanda R.

I love this wine. Smooth and just the right levels of fruity and sweet but not too sweet. I buy this wine often. The price point is awesome, you can not go wrong.
Dawnn S.
Dawnn S.
Depew, NY

I LOVE this wine! It's affordable but not cheap quality. It's nice to have around when company drops by or you want to treat yourself to Netflix or a bubble bath.
Shnicquar F.
Shnicquar F.
Savannah, GA

This is one of my favorite wines! It's inexpensive and sweet. It's great for those nights when you want to just stay in, relax and watch movies with your feet up!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now