6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,878 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
So yummy and smooth. I literally drank this every single night during my first year of college. Soooo good!
Wine is super cheap. Best wine it's so smooth. Its not strong at all it's super sweet. It's very enjoyable.
This is my absolute favorite wine! This has such an amazing crisp flavor! I would recommend this to buyers!
Okay so it's not fancy, but it's great for an inexpensive fruity wine. It's perfect for white wine sangria!
This is my go-to drink. It is very light and fruity. It's the best tasting wine and it is very inexpensive.
Very peachy. Extremely sweet. Best as a dessert wine. Great to have for a classy night in with girlfriends.
A good moscato for the price. Available nearly everywhere cheap wine is sold, and not overpoweringly sweet.
I love this wine! It is my go to wine for sure. I love the crisp, clean taste and it goes down so smoothly!
Very nice wine. I drink it with an Italian meal. Not to expensive. I recommend giving it a try. Its smooth
Love this wine! I have tried all the flavors, but this one is my all time favorite. Sweet but not to sweet
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos