Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Jessie L.
Jessie L.
Olathe, KS
This product had a light airy crisp taste. If you are someone who likes sweet wines and a little bubbly, this would be a wine for you.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
El Paso, TX
This was my first wine that I have ever tried. I couldn't believe how smooth and tasty it was. This will always be my go to white wine
S B.
S B.
This is a decent wine for the price, definitely on the cheaper side but still very crisp in taste, yet sweet and great dessert wine. 🍷
Charlotte M.
Charlotte M.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Jan. 11, 2016, 5:03 p.m.
Review for: White
This is my go to wine. This is also my favorite brand and I have two bottles in the fridge right now! I also suggest the pink moscato.
Breonna B.
Breonna B.
Newport News, VA
Barefoot moscato is one of my favorite brands of moscato, when I want to get something quick. It it a sweet wine and taste great cold.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Richlands, NC
I'm probably one of the only woman to say that had they do not like this wine ask that much. to me, it tastes like a flat can of soda.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Duluth, GA
Good cheap brand to drink alone or create fun cocktails with. Easily accessible (found in most supermarkets) and extremely well priced
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
A decent Moscato especially for the price and it's readily available in most grocery and liquor stores I've been to. Love the variety.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Rutherford, NJ
This has been my go-to moscato for the last few years. Quite sweet but very easy to drink. Super refreshing on a nice summer day too!
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Monroe, La
I love it. It's smooth with a crisp taste. Perfect for mascoto and it has quality. It's also affordable not like the expensive wines!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?