BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Jeny S.
Albany, OR
This is my all time faveorite wine. My friends and I buy this for get togethers and movie nights. Its sweet and tasty. You can find it just about anywhere and its priced just right. I love this wine.
Ashley S.
Kenai, AK
In 28 years I've never ever been able to enjoy a glass of wine because every single time I'd try any kind of wine I absolutely hated it with a passion. One day at an event someone had me try a cup of pink moscato....i really liked it. I craved it so bad after that and went to the store and purchased a bottle of pink moscato and white moscato (a different brand than barefoot). when I tried the white I fell in crazy love with it. then one day I went to the store to get a a bottle again and they didn't have the kind I had started buying so I saw the barefoot brand bottle of moscato and bought that. got home and chilled it popped it open and it was the best adult beverage I've ever ever tried. I am addicted. it's so sweet and yummy and it's not crazy expensive which is a major perk. i love love love you barefoot.
Bridget B.
From college days, to post grad, to hopefully beyond, this affordable, sweet wine never lets you down. Crisp and refreshing, this wine goes well on its own or paired with cheese, dinner, or dessert.
Sandy H.
Taste great and is affordable, can find it At most grocery stores. Has a nice refreshing taste, definitely get bang for you buck without compromising taste. I buy this quite often. Definitely recommend.
Heather C.
Bay Shore, NY
It's a nice wine but it's entirely too sweet. I know most moscatos are supposed to be but this one is up there. Price wise it's great and makes a nice gift or good thing to bring to a dinner or party
Tricia E.
Bonney Lake, WA
My favorite wine. The taste is so smooth, and delicate on the tongue. Goes perfect with a social event or even just a night at home. It isn't too intoxicating, but can also make you feel extremely relaxed. I will continue to purchase it. It's delightful.
Jillian M.
Lake Worth, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Moscato is my favorite wine. This brand is cheap and delicious. I drink it way too much. The best part is it's so cheap. My mom for my into this wine because it's that good. I recommend it to others.
Alysha S.
Bossier City, LA
Really good inexpensive wine. I love Moscato and I love barefoot. This wine is excellent for the price. It tastes crisp and fresh with just the right amount of sweetness you expect from a Moscato.
Brittany T.
Fordsville, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Barefoot moscato is a nice, crisp, medium moscato. It doesn't taste like Sprite, like many other moscato. It isn't too sweet or syrupy as many cheaper wines tend to be. If you're wanting a cheap but quality wine, turn to this.
Ashley J.
Independence, MO
Not to sweet not to tart. When I want to take a bubble bath with a glass of wine this is perfect this is not a wine I cook with be it is sweet but like I said it's not candy sweet.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?