Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Crowley, TX

This is a great wine for the price. I'm lucky enough to live by multiple wine specialty stores and do not have to always go to this Moscato.
Lori M.
Lori M.

Barefoot Moscato is the all time best out there!!
CHRISTINA A.
CHRISTINA A.
Delhi, CA

I love the sweeter wines and love the smooth, sweet tones of the Barefoot Moscato. Not as sweet as a Sangria but the sweet notes remind me more of fresh white grapes, apples, and peaches. One of my go to wines for the weekend. I usually serve it with frozen wine grapes added to the wine glasses.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Grand Rapids, MI

Very sweet wine. Goes down real well! Also a very decent price!
Sharalie B.
Sharalie B.

This is my favorite drink to have sitting on the couch relaxing with a movie, after I've put my kids to bed! It's sweet enough to be a dessert and very refreshing too.
Sa'Misty U.
Sa'Misty U.
Newton, MA

OMG! The first wine I ever tried and I still love it! This is definitely a great beginner wine to get everyone on the vino train. It is very sweet light and refreshing. The price is unbelievable (great for college students like myself). If you are of age and want a nice wine experience, pick up this winner!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Vero Beach, FL

Barefoot Moscato is my go-to wine! Always easy to find in stores and affordable. Love the taste and aroma.
Leslie S.
Leslie S.

Cheap, easy to drink, perfectly sweet and crisp. All in all it's a perfect wine to chill and drink during the hot summer months.
Ailin B.
Ailin B.
Bronx, NY

Yummy! Very sweet. Great as a desert wine.
Jazmin C.
Jazmin C.

Go to wine!! Cheap and tasty!! Any flavor of moscato is amazing, I don't know a single person who does not love this wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now