Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Port Lavaca, TX

Barefoot mascato is a good starter wine for those who don't really know much about wine. Its cheap and tasty. However be careful when drinking because it causes a massive headache the next morning if too much is consumed! Drink plenty of water!
Deana C.
Deana C.
pittsburgh, pa

I like Moscato and this is a good one and for the price you can't beat it. While I normally drink Cabernet, Moscato is lovely and refreshing in the summertime.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Bemus Point, NY

This wine is sweet, but it has a great taste to it! It is super refreshing and a great summer wine! Anyone who has had this, has loved it! This is perfect for basking in the sun!
Mary-Ashley M.
Mary-Ashley M.
Worcester, MA

One of my favorite wines, second only to Barefoots riesling. A great inexpensive choice.
Edna L.
Edna L.

My go to Moscato. This bottle is filled with wine goodness ands its like crack. Once the bottle is open its gotta be finished. The only thing i hate is when i get the cork one. 🙄
Angie R.
Angie R.

Yummm yumm yum! The BEST, most inexpensive wine around. I can drink a whole bottle for myself. The taste is crisp and clean and super sweet. I love this Moscato.
Chloe M.
Chloe M.

Ah, Barefoot Moscato.. The go-to for college students on Wine Wednesday. Since it's only $6 per bottle at Target (or $10, I believe, for a bottle double the size), it works perfectly for those on a budget. This sweet wine is great for those who don't necessarily like the taste of other types. Only giving four stars because if you don't drink enough water, you may wake up with a gnarly hangover.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
New Tazewell, TN

This barefoot is great I love white moscato and this was great would buy again price wasn't bad at all.
Shaelynn N.
Shaelynn N.
Brunswick, OH

This is just the right amount of sweetness and it doesn't have a bad after taste like some wines do. It's so worth the price too, which I love since I'm a broke college student.
Lauren O.
Lauren O.

I love this wine. Moscato is my favorite kind of wine. I like this bran a lot because it is very affordable. Definitely recommend it!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now