4.55 / 5 based on 8,037 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I absolutely love this wine. It's crisp and refreshing and can go with anything. Not too heavy either
I love Barefoot Moscato, especially the pink one. I mis it with peach nectar for some extra flavor.
Perfect desert wine at the perfect price, I actually prefer this to Stella and more expensive brands.
I love Barefoot wines, and the moscato is by far my favorite. Pairs well with pretty much everything.
Great buy! Good wine for a great price. Flavor is sweet, crisp and refreshing. Perfect summer wine.
One of my favorite drinks to help unwind after a long day. Price is great and the taste is better!!
Love this! It has a sweet taste ... no bite or funny aftertaste. Likely my favorite of the Moscatos!
I think this is a nice inexpensive wine. It is not as smooth as higher end wines but has a fair taste
A very flavorful wine. One glass of it is enough for me because of its sweetness. Price is on point!
Absolutely love this product! The price is right, and so is the taste. I highly recommend this wine!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos