Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Elaine W.
Elaine W.
Montgomery, AL

Enjoy this wine, one of my favorites. Not too sweet or too dry. Good price which allow you to stock up.
Samme N.
Samme N.
Knoxville, TN

I really love this moscato but I cant say that this particular one is my favorite. It's not as sweet or smooth as other brands.
Amy G.
Amy G.
Toledo, OH

So good! it is light and bubbly. I think its best when you leave it in the freezer for about an hour before you drink it
Myk L.
Myk L.

It's not overly offensive, but not very sophisticated. It's like drinking Juicy Juice. If you don't like the taste of wine, then this is for you. I won't spit it out, but I won't go out of my way to purchase it. Also, it burns going down. It's like taking a shot of bottom shelf liquor. Sure, it does the trick, but it does it at the expense of your taste buds.
Beth B.
Beth B.
Copiague, NY

If you like moscato you will love this one? Affordable and delicious! Perfect with any meal or just a glass to relax.
Rosemary S.
Rosemary S.
Davenport, FL

Love moscato. Doesn't have a bitter taste. It's not too sweet but not too bitter. Absolutely love it. It goes down smoothly
Meagan C.
Meagan C.
Virginia Bch, VA

This is a great sweet moscato and perfect for happy hour or dessert, A steal for the price, too.
Tanya B.
Tanya B.

Everything from Barefoot is amazing! It's all my fav but I love this one and the pink one the best!
Kristiana S.
Kristiana S.
Woodhaven, NY

Great moscato! Cheap, easily available, smooth taste and can pair with almost any meal. Not an overly sweet moscato- just right.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Crowley, TX

This is a great wine for the price. I'm lucky enough to live by multiple wine specialty stores and do not have to always go to this Moscato.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now