Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Linda S.
Linda S.
Laporte, IN
Not to bad. Crisp sweet fruit flavor. Easy drinking. Not expensive at all. Nice to have on hand
Dannie H.
Dannie H.
Everett, WA
A nice sweet treat. I like to enjoy this either after dinner with chocolate or with a spicy pasta entree.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Perfect amount of sweet and dry! Love love love! Usually I'm not a huge wine drinker, but lately I've been on a moscato kick and this one is definitely my favorite!
Tayler D.
Tayler D.
Midvale, UT
I used to never like wine, my best friend made me try this and it was absolutely amazing. I love it.
Landi R.
Landi R.
Sturgis, SD
Barefoot moscato is sweet and affordable! I love moscatos but as a college student I don't have money to spend 20 dollars a bottle regularly so this moscato is amazing!
ramelia j.
ramelia j.
Mooresville, NC
This is one of my favorite wine. Definitely in the top 3. I drink it chilled, with frozen green grapes, or i sautee it with butter, garlic, seasonings, and seafood! Had some last night! Highly recommended.
Jade F.
Jade F.
Phenix City, AL
affordable and tastes great,a friend of mine brought this to a gathering and it was a crowd pleaser,especially for first time Moscato drinkers
Alyssa Y.
Alyssa Y.
This is my favorite! It's a really good price and it's just sweet enough for my liking. It's a little dry but not nearly as dry and some others. I don't normally drink wine nor do I know much about wine but this stuff is awesome.
stacy a.
stacy a.
Glendora, CA
A great inexpensive wine!!! a fruity airy taste perfect for those summer nights! or any night for that matter ..Also makes a great hostess gift!
Erica M.
Erica M.
Marysville, OH
This is a great wine to start with if you are not typically a wine drinker and trying to discover more about wines. It is sweet!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?