6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,835 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Great cheap wine that has a great taste. It goes well in a sangria or to just drink chilled.
So, so good- either with a meal or just to relax after a rough day. Enjoyable no matter what.
This and pink moscato are my absolute favorites. Easy to drink and not too bad with the price
This is my go to wine. I've drank so many bottles of this. It's on the sweeter side. Love it!
Wonderful wine with a sweet taste!!!
Delicious. Not very expensive. Perfect for a girls night. Almost every wine store carries it
If you like sweet wine, you will enjoy barefoot.
A good, inexpensive, and sweet wine. Great with frozen fruit! It is also sold at most stores!
Delicious and sweet but not overly sweet. One of my fav wines!!! Tastes great when very cold.
I love my moscatos. It is not the best moscato I have ever had, but it is also not the worst.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos