Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Cori S.
Cori S.
Galloway , OH

Moscato is always the way to go it tastes so good and the Barefoot brand is great and it cheap too for a big bottle
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Albuquerque , NM

Very good, light tasting white wine, just enough sweetness to but not too much to make it not taste like a wine
Angelica N.
Angelica N.
San Diego, CA

This is my favorite and I love the price I buy from grocery stores sometimes even from Walmart! It's delicious and sweet. Can't be the price and taste! I definitely am satisfied with this and will continue to buy.
Neyva A.
Neyva A.
Meridian, ID

It's Sweet, It's my favorite because of how sweet it is my pallet is not use to the bitterness. This is great if u want to start on wine and never had it before:)
Cindy D.
Cindy D.
Sacramento, CA

For the price, this moscato is great! Not the sweetest out there, but definitely delicious! It is also one of the best moscatos for mixing with juice!
melissa h.
melissa h.
Palm Bay, Fl

I love this wine! It's not too expensive and it is just the right amount of sweetness, while not missing out on any of the alcohol content.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Coweta, OK

I liked this wine, but it is not my favorite. Price wise it is fairly cheap about $5 a bottle. It is great for making a mixed wine drink such as a white sangria. I would say it would be good if you were wanting a glass of wine but didn't want to pay an arm and a leg for one.
Takia W.
Takia W.
Sacramento, CA

I really love this brand of moscato, its fairly affordable and I buy it often. I have also tried many other varities of moscato around the same price point and they aren't as good as this brand. Even ones that costs a bit more than this brand did not measure up.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Clarksville, TN

I've tried many brands of Moscato and this is by far my favorite. Sweet and fruity, and it's cheap. Tastes more like juice than wine, and that's just the way I like it!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Warner Robins, GA

This is a great starter wine for someone trying them out. It is also great for sweet wine lovers. Give it a shot!!!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now