Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Carolyn S.
Carolyn S.
Irving, TX

After drinking this brand of Moscato, other brands just taste..yucky. The taste of Barefoot Moscato blows all the other brands of moscato out of the water. The price is decent too; I can ususally find a big ol' bottle for about $10 here in Dallas, TX
Dawn D.
Dawn D.

This Moscato is sweet (without being overwhelming) and easy to drink. It is great for a relaxing night in. I recommend pairing this with something spicy, to balance out it's sweetness.
Tabby I.
Tabby I.

I absolutely love this wine! It is one of my favorites and I love to bring some to a party or as a gift for the host. It is smooth and crisp and tastes great alone or with chocolate and fruit.
Taryn G.
Taryn G.
Lees Summit, MO

This is your typical cheap, sweet, fun, college wine. I have used this as a drink on its own, a mixer, an ingredient in other drinks as well as in some recipes. It is a classic and I will never stop buying it.
Kandra P.
Kandra P.
Perry, OK

Love love love this whine!!! It's on the cheaper spectrum, but is still absolutely delicious!!! This is a wonderful starter whine if you just want to try something light and sweet. Pairs well with fish and chicken or just by itself!!! I would definitely recommend this to everyone!!!
Angela S.
Angela S.
Jackson, MO

I enjoy this flavor of wine. It's sweet and not bitter at all. The price is very affordable and you can find it on sale often. It is a good value for the price and size and it is comparable to other wines. I would definitely buy this wine again. It is one of my favorites when hosting get togethers.
Tracy E.
Tracy E.
Mc Kean, PA

I love this wine, its an absolute favorite. Very sweet and easy to drink. Very reasonably priced and easy to find. Would definitely recommend
Brooke O.
Brooke O.
Plainfield, IN

The crisp, fruity flavor of this wine comes through in every single sip. I purchased this at the grocery store and was so pleasantly surprised! For the price point, I am hard pressed to find a better moscato.
Erin G.
Erin G.
Henrico, VA

I usually only drink Italian moscatos because they get the right amount of sweetness. But if I am looking for a good deal then I buy the barefoot brand. I bought it several times when sharing with friends.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Colonia

This is my go-to wine. Barefoot is my favorite brand and moscato is my favorite flavor. It's affordable and always lives up to expectations. I always have s bottle in my house. Highly recommend to all.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now