The Best Proseccos For National Prosecco Day
BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,670 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 297 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I love it! Cheap price and it taste decent for a moscato. I would recommend this if you're balling on a budget.
So good! Nice and crisp and refreshing! You can usually find this at any grocery store, at least I can in my town. The price is reasonable and now and again you can even find it on sale; which is a bonus!
Great wine. If you like sweet wines this is one of the better ones. I love barefoot wines.
It is really hard to beat this brand when taking into consideration the price. You definitely get more than you pay for with Barefoot!
This wine is light and pairs with food. It also feels very indulgent especially for the price! This is my go to moscato.
One of my favorite cheaper moscatos. Always have it stocked in my house. Tastes more expensive than it is.
Barefoot is my go to wine brand. Is it something to buy when you're trying to impress? No. It is something easy and cheap to enjoy at home at anytime. The moscato is sweet yet it is just the right amount of dry. I will continue to buy this product for a long time.
Love moscato and the pink moscato. It's sweet and refreshing. Price is good and can always find a sale on it.
Barefoot Moscato is a great, value priced wine. This is a perfect wine to bring to a dinner party, barbecue, or gift. I find this Moscato has a really nice finish and for the value, this is my go to Moscato! I often repurchase so I would definitely purchase again.
A fresh, sweet wine that pairs well with any dessert. That price is great considering the quality!!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos