Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
Can't go wrong with Barefoot Moscato! Whether you're getting ready for a night out, having a nice dinner, or hanging out with friends or family.. any time is a good time for some moscato! Sweet grape taste that tingles your taste buds!
Kaitlin D.
Kaitlin D.
Nashville, TN
Can't go wrong with Barefoot wines. Always a great taste for a small price. This moscato is my personal favorite along with their pink moscoto.
Dee Dee H.
Dee Dee H.
Bakersfield, CA
This is a light fruity wine. Obviously it's not going to be anything fancy but it's great for beginners. It's also very affordable. Good for a Sunday brunch.
Holly B.
Holly B.
Marshall, TX
This is my favorite wine! It has a crisp and semi sweet taste. You can get a huge bottle for a small cost.
nikia p.
nikia p.
Lithonia, GA
A great to have after a long day or hard day at work. I love it because it's sweet and it smooth. Its very refreshing and tasty.
Danika H.
Danika H.
Marion, IA
Moscato is my favorite wine ever! I only drink sweeter wines so I'll get the pink moscato normally. Barefoot is cheaper but very good quality taste!
Mary B.
Mary B.
Not my favorite. I prefer a very sweet wine and this one was dry. But I will drink it every now and then.
Tara P.
Tara P.
North Augusta, SC
Perfect taste. I like my wine on the sweeter sid. It was great in a glass alone and mixed with juices for sangria. This is my go to brand for moscato not just for taste, but price as well.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Conroe, TX
My go to, tried and true sweet white wine. I can't get enough of this. I pick up a bottle or 2..ummm okay maybe 3 every time I grocery shop. The top three things that I love about this wine and why I recommend it hands down over any other white wine are 1. Afforable - always less than $10 2. Taste - refreshing, light, and not overly sweet 3. Availability - can be found anywhere, literally at from the gas station to Target.
Sabina K.
Sabina K.
Sweet. Inexpensive. Purchased multiple times & will continue to. I'd recommend it.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?