Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Jade F.
Jade F.
Phenix City, AL
affordable and tastes great,a friend of mine brought this to a gathering and it was a crowd pleaser,especially for first time Moscato drinkers
Erica L.
Erica L.
Rome, NY
This is such a yummy Moscato. I.like dry and sweet, this is my favorite sweet. Price is on point.
jenna r.
jenna r.
May 1, 2015, 5:50 p.m.
Review for: White
It's really not bad for a cheap moscato. it's not the best but you are definitely getting a decent wine for a really good price.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Lamont, CA
I really like the moscato wines over all the other flavors and they aren't an expensive wine.
Renell W.
Renell W.
Barefoot Moscato is my favorite. I have tried others and some have been more expensive, and I always come back to barefoot. If you like a dessert wine, than you will enjoys this wine, it is best with Strawberries.
Alyssa Y.
Alyssa Y.
This is my favorite! It's a really good price and it's just sweet enough for my liking. It's a little dry but not nearly as dry and some others. I don't normally drink wine nor do I know much about wine but this stuff is awesome.
Krista G.
Krista G.
Cabot, AR
This is my all time favorite go to wine!! I've had countless bottles and memories over the years with barefoot moscato! Love it so much and never regret the buy! Such a steal for the price, it's a quality product! I love giving this as gifts as well!
Melissa Y.
Melissa Y.
Madison, MS
Great taste, pleasant aroma that leaves no bitter aftertaste. Very affordable - especially for the amount you get. I bought it at Terra Nova in Madison, MS. I feel this is the flavor most people expect when they ask for Moscato. Overall, a great tasting product for a great price!
Alexia D.
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
Not my favorite. So overly sweet. But if you like sweet wine, maybe this is your jam?? I just don't like drinking what feels like a juice box with extra sugar in it and a little alcohol. Save those calories hahaha.
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
Pfafftown, NC
You cannot beat the affordable price and sweet, smooth taste of Barefoot moscato! This will always be a great casual party gift and can be mixed with soda or fruit juice for a light, tasty cocktail. If you do not prefer a dark and dry wine, you should try this, as it is much more palatable.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?