4.55 / 5 based on 8,036 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
By far one of the best wines I have tried. Very good price (between $5&$7). Sweet but not to sweet.
Very sweet! This specific wine has a nice bubbly taste to it. Very refreshing and not at all bitter.
Perfect delightful and Sweet. Perfect wine for hot summer afternoons or nights!!! Ahhhh delish!!! ❤❤❤
Perfect with or with out dessert. If you aren't sure how to pair wines, you won't fail with this one.
Basic white girls rejoice. I love this wine, so cheap and so easy to drink. Great for all occasions.
Great buy! Good wine for a great price. Flavor is sweet, crisp and refreshing. Perfect summer wine.
LOVE! It's a good special occasion drink as well as just to relax at home. Also, the price is great!
I absolutely love this wine. It's crisp and refreshing and can go with anything. Not too heavy either
This brand makes a lot of different blends to fit anyone's taste, it's inexpensive and easy to find!
Not the best moscato out there but I love barefoot because of the price! They habe great cheap wines
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos