Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Krista G.
Krista G.
Cabot, AR
This is my all time favorite go to wine!! I've had countless bottles and memories over the years with barefoot moscato! Love it so much and never regret the buy! Such a steal for the price, it's a quality product! I love giving this as gifts as well!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Not my favorite mosacto but its a good one for cheap and if you are on a tight budget but need a glass.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Longview, TX
Not the biggest wine fan, but I do like this one. I like the subtle sweetness and the price! I don't like the extreme bitterness of most wines, but this one is just tart enough for my taste.
Regina O.
Regina O.
Los Alamitos, CA
My favorite white wine! It's cheap but I still love the taste. It's definitely sweet but not overly sweet. The packaging is simple and it's definitely easy to find at most grocery stores. My go-to when I need a glass of wine.
Alexia D.
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
Not my favorite. So overly sweet. But if you like sweet wine, maybe this is your jam?? I just don't like drinking what feels like a juice box with extra sugar in it and a little alcohol. Save those calories hahaha.
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
Pfafftown, NC
You cannot beat the affordable price and sweet, smooth taste of Barefoot moscato! This will always be a great casual party gift and can be mixed with soda or fruit juice for a light, tasty cocktail. If you do not prefer a dark and dry wine, you should try this, as it is much more palatable.
Krys R.
Krys R.
Athens, AL
My favorite drink for a girl's night in! All my girlfriends love it! Sweet with a great flavor to it. Definitely five stars!
Gabbie M.
Gabbie M.
Favorite wine of all time. Go for the large bottle because you'll always want more!
Aleasha B.
Aleasha B.
Humble, TX
My sister loves this m. She buys it all the time. The price is very good for wine. I felt like it was good and ok but not my number one pick.

Kari C.
Kari C.
Moscato is my favorite wine of all time. Considering how affordable this wine is, I can usually get it for around $3 per bottle, it always amazes me how delicious it is. A lot of flavor for very little $$.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?