Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Claudia R.
Claudia R.
San Juan, TX

Obviously you're not getting some world class moscato for the price you pay for this one, but it's not half bad :)
Julissa D.
Julissa D.
South Amboy, NJ

It amazing definitely goes down smoothly. I got it at a local liquor store by my house. It was definitely affordable! I always get this when I got to parties
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Hawthorne, NJ

Not my favorite moscato but incredibly affordable always on sale at my local liquor store or grocery store. Reliable taste and quality and gets the job done. Nothing really special about it I would say except the cost.
Jazzmine R.
Jazzmine R.

Very affordable. Great for girls night in or a party. Very smooth. Fragrant and light.
Alma S.
Alma S.
Cedar Rapids, IA

First brand of moscato I drank & i got hooked on it. It;s very inexpensive too and it's available everywhere.
Marina S.
Marina S.
Greenfield, WI

Another favorite wine for a great price! Also the taste is on the sweet side. Which are my favs!
Jackie J.
Jackie J.
Milligan College, TN

I for sure would recommend this. Good wine on a budget. I'm always a fan.
Roxanne C.
Roxanne C.
Canyon, TX

Very crisp and sweet. Great tasting
I like to put strawberries in it to give it a little more of a fruity flavor
Sam M.
Sam M.

Don't let the low price fool you, this is a great moscato! Such crisp, full flavor. I'm not a huge wine drinker but this is a favorite when I do drink it.
Alexa K.
Alexa K.

Barefoot Moscata is my go to wine. I love white wine, but I don't like wine that is too sweet. This is perfect, especially for the price. You get great value of it and it just tastes amazing. I've had more expensive wines, and I'd probably choose this over them because it is my absolute favorite. This is the wine that I have my friends try that always say "I hate wine," because after they try it they say "Well, I like THIS wine."
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now