Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Kaysha C.
Kaysha C.
Cypress, CA

This stuff is pretty delicious...a little on the sweet side, but yummy and it's cheap. I love barefoot products in general. I'm not a huge drinker so when I do decide to have a drink I want it to be worth my while. If you're loving this stuff, but looking for something a little less sweet...try the barefoot moscato champagne.
Nikki T.
Nikki T.

I love sweet wines. There is a local winery in Oregon that has a wine that's about $25 per bottle that tastes a lot like this Barefoot Mascato. It's like drinking an alcoholic glass of white grape juice. I drink chilled and to keep cold instead of watering it down with ice, try putting in frozen green grapes.
Kayce C.
Kayce C.

This is a good go-to wine. It is cheaper so it may not always be as smooth as other wines.
Hannah k.
Hannah k.
Heath, OH

Great wine for the price that you pay. All of the other kinds of barefoot are also very tasty.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Portland, ME

Love moscato, Love Barefoot wines!!! Their Red and Rose Moscato are just as good if not even better! For a really cheep wine this is absolutely amazing and worth every cent!
Trinh D.
Trinh D.
Charlotte, NC

I love barefoot brand! it is not expensive and it taste great!
Alanda H.
Alanda H.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Definitely not my favorite wine but it is totally affordable and a good sweet buzz.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Lafayette, LA

I am a moscato lover! This is a great cheaper mascara if you don't want to spend a lot of money on wine. I really like it because it is a little fizzy which I tend to pull towards when it comes to mascato
Tyeesha M.
Tyeesha M.

Such a nice crisp desert wine. This is one of my favorite go to wines. And the price is right
Miranda G.
Miranda G.
Enid, Ok

This was the first bottle of wine I bought when I turned 21! I love the sweetness of this wine!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now