Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Stashia H.
Stashia H.
Moulton, AL

This is a bit tart for my taste! Looking for something a little sweeter on the taste buds!
Brooke S.
Brooke S.

My absolute favorite wine. Sure there are better moscato's out there, but for the price you can't beat this. It's smooth and tastes great.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ

I absolutely love Moscato, and Barefoot is a really cheap brand - perfect for college students! I definitely recommend this to wine drinkers on a budget!
Cheyanne T.
Cheyanne T.

I love this wine, it is truly AMAZING. It is very sweet, but not dry like a lot of other brands I've tried. It's very affordable as well. This is definitely my go to wine and I will continue to reach for it! I would recommend to anyone who enjoys moscato.
Tristin D.
Tristin D.
Rudy, AR

My go to for sure! It's got a great flavor and really goes well with any meal. Not to mention it's really reasonably priced!
Michelle b.
Michelle b.
Otis, OR

Loved this wine. Had it not to long ago for the first time. Taste really good & sweet if you like sweet wine. Moscato is my favorite. Afternoon or dinner time drink, I think.
Nancy L.
Nancy L.
GRESHAM, OR

It is so good! You can even add some lime or lemon juice and sprinkle the rim with some salt and it tastes amazing.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Atlanta, GA

Not the best but definitely no the worst. I would give it three starts because thats what it is just in the middle. I have tried most of the other white wines that barefoot offers and I'd say they're all about three stars worthy. Good for the price though.
Ernesta J.
Ernesta J.

This was the first wine I bought and liked. I tend to go for sweet and light wines and this is perfectly balanced between the two without going overboard.
Brenda R.
Brenda R.

Not a big moscato fan, but this does fast pretty good. Served it at my wedding and many people liked it!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now