Add a Photo

Photos (60)
Denise R.
Denise R.
Matthews, NC

I tried Barefoot a few months ago for the first time because the local grocery store had it on sale. I was a bit hesitant at first but then was pleasantly surprised. Good flavor and doesn't have a strong "oaky" flavor.
Taryn G.
Taryn G.
Lees Summit, MO

This is your typical cheap, sweet, fun, college wine. I have used this as a drink on its own, a mixer, an ingredient in other drinks as well as in some recipes. It is a classic and I will never stop buying it.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Endicott, NY

Im one that absolutely LOVES sweet wines. It's a good price and tastes yummy.
Chesay C.
Chesay C.
Minneapolis , MN

One of my favorite to wines at a good value. The moscato has a light, slightly sweet crips taste and pairs really well with cheese or seafood at an affordable price.
Marissa I.
Marissa I.
Erlanger, KY

My go to brand for wine. It's super affordable and the taste is so great. I love moscato for the sweeter white wine. Not a fan of reds but this is a great go to if you like a sweet wine. I highly recommend!
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Wakefield , RI

Absolutely my favorite wine out there!! Perfect desert type wine. Not too sweet and not too bitter... just right!
Indira G.
Indira G.

I was looking for a cheap wine, this ones are the cheapest ones in all the store. No bad at all. They come in differents sizes, great for parties.
Brooke O.
Brooke O.
Plainfield, IN

The crisp, fruity flavor of this wine comes through in every single sip. I purchased this at the grocery store and was so pleasantly surprised! For the price point, I am hard pressed to find a better moscato.
Laura A.
Laura A.
Minneapolis, MN

Love this wine!! It is very crisp and fruity. Its one of my favorite wines, also use this to make my peach sangria!
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Savannah, GA

Easily accessible, inexpensive & taste great! This was my go to for movie nights at the house in college! Nice packaging, too.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now