Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Alyssa Y.
Alyssa Y.
This is my favorite! It's a really good price and it's just sweet enough for my liking. It's a little dry but not nearly as dry and some others. I don't normally drink wine nor do I know much about wine but this stuff is awesome.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Wheaton, IL
Before I started really enjoying wines, this was my go-to. This is very sweet wine that tastes almost juice-like. It's definitely an easy-drinker, and unless you specifically dislike sweet wine, I think you would enjoy this! Great value for the price, also!
Alyssa O.
Alyssa O.
Hornell, NY
Every time I go out with my friends, this is my number one "go to" drink. It is very cheap and tastes amazing! I recommend it to all the wine lovers out there!
Krista G.
Krista G.
Cabot, AR
This is my all time favorite go to wine!! I've had countless bottles and memories over the years with barefoot moscato! Love it so much and never regret the buy! Such a steal for the price, it's a quality product! I love giving this as gifts as well!
Alexia D.
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
Not my favorite. So overly sweet. But if you like sweet wine, maybe this is your jam?? I just don't like drinking what feels like a juice box with extra sugar in it and a little alcohol. Save those calories hahaha.
Amy V.
Amy V.
Ridgeland, MS
This is my all time favorite budget wine! I do love love some good Moscato and this one is really sweet but lightweight at the same time. Another great thing about this wine is that you can find pretty much anywhere, even at grocery stores and some gas stations.
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
Pfafftown, NC
You cannot beat the affordable price and sweet, smooth taste of Barefoot moscato! This will always be a great casual party gift and can be mixed with soda or fruit juice for a light, tasty cocktail. If you do not prefer a dark and dry wine, you should try this, as it is much more palatable.
Holly B.
Holly B.
Marshall , TX
This is my favorite wine! It has a crisp and semi sweet taste. You can get a huge bottle for a small cost.
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Virginia Bch, VA
I used to love this brand until I recently found out this is one of the brands that contains arsenic. A little disturbing but the price makes sense that it wouldn't be made with care.
kelley S.
kelley S.
April 16, 2015, 9:39 p.m.
Review for: White
When my boyfriend and I drink wine, this is one of the wines we choose. It tastes delicious and the taste isn't that strong.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?