Add a Photo

Photos (57)
Ambrosia O.
Ambrosia O.
Milton, FL

I really like this product! It tastes really good. It is sweet and not super strong and overpowering. It is just as good as some more expensive brands, and definitely more affordable! I always bring a bottle to girls' night!
Tamisha H.
Tamisha H.
Bridgeport

This is my favorite Mascoto to drink. It's not to sweet but not to tart. Perfect to drink with dinner or when you just watching your favorite tv show.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Bear, DE

My friend got me hooked on this! Delicious and fairly cheap. I buy this from time to time when my favorite wine isn't available.
Roxane M.
Roxane M.
Red bluff, Ca

This product is smooth and has a great price. The bigger the bottle the better the price.
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
San Antonio, TX

SOOOOO love! barefoot it's self is a great brand. I usual pick up at local HEB or CVS. Good price as well. My taste buds awaken when I have a sip! Deff recommend.
Bridget G.
Bridget G.
Anguilla, Mississippi

I love a good Moscato and this one is the winner hands down. Sweet and satisfying.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Mount Horeb, WI

Great wine that tastes great and is perfect for sipping at night. Barefoot has the best wines for a good price
Courtney W.
Courtney W.

The barefoot brand is one of my favorites when it comes to Moscato. The taste is nice a crisp but yet a little sweet. Its not to expensive and its great if you just want to have a little me time:)
Jackea G.
Jackea G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL

Its a nice cheap option. if you're low on funds and really want a glass of wine. this one is a good option; however it does not compare to some of the better higher end Moscatos.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Las Cruces, NM

Excellent summer wine to enjoy chilled. Moscato's are usually a bit to sweet for me but Barefoot does it perfectly!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now