6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,874 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Great taste and quality from a awesome price! Love that it is easy to find and available at many places
Best moscato on the market. Smooth and sweet flavor. Perfect even for those “occasional” wine drinkers.
I absolutely love this wine... it's my go to, and can find it at any store! It's refreshing and sweet!
It's moscato, it's a sweet and refreshing. I use it mostly to make sweet sangria's, or a summer drink.
Moscato is one of my favorites. I love the sweetness of the wine and it isn't over priced. Great taste.
This wine holds such a near and dear place in my heart. I love it so very much. Cheap and delicious.
My go to wine! It's sweet and not to over powering. Plus it's like $5. What's better than cheap wine
Sweet, bubbly and easy to drink! Pass me a glass!
This wine is a pretty decent wine for a low price. It's easy to purchase at any retail/grocery store.
First wine I ever had! Super sweet and easy to drink. Cute labels! Easy to enjoy. A great white wine!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos