Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Lyndsee W.
Lyndsee W.
Benwood, WV

This is the wine I drink the most. It's very affordable and everyone loves it. Sweet and refreshing, I like it best served chilled.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Moscow, ID

I love this wine. Great for its price too! I use it to make a peach sangria and its perfect for it.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Thomasville, GA

I drunk it because I bought it. I like really sweet Moscato. This Moscato was sweet but it was also sort of dry, so that is why I am rating it so low. I was also trying out different brands of Moscato and wanted to try this one.
Kalyn S.
Kalyn S.

Very sweet but not too overpowering. It's definitely a great bang for your buck for a moscato. Can spend less than $10 while still enjoying they wine. A plus to that is that you can get it pretty much anywhere!
Dana G.
Dana G.

Fruity and smooth. Not a huge drinker but this is my go to for ladies nice. The price point is easy on the wallet too!
Leivy T.
Leivy T.

Not a huge fan of sweet wine but gotta give this one a thumbs up 👍🏽 Can't go wrong with this wine
Kerby R.
Kerby R.
Fort Oglethorpe, GA

Very good for it's price point. The flavor is sweet but not too sweet and it also have a nice dryness to it that really makes the wine good, in my opinion. I would recommend this bottle to anyone that is needing a cheaper wine but does not want cheap wine quality.
Estefany C.
Estefany C.
Mount Vernon, NY

Sweet , soft , & delicious. Always a good drink when having a girls night or dinner
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Chesterton, IN

I absolutely love all Barefoot wines, but especially enjoy their Moscato! The taste is so rich and the exact amount of sweetness for my liking.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.

This is my go-to wine! I love it, its sweet but I like sweet wines, you ant go wrong with any of the barefoot products! Plus you can find it anywhere and super cheap!!!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?