Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Madelyn W.
Madelyn W.

Obviously this is a sweet wine so if you like sweet then you'll love this. I do love moscato. I really love to mix moscato wine with fruit juice. Kinda like a fizzless mimosa.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Fayetteville, Nc

I love this wine. Its the bomb.com
Faith B.
Faith B.

Your classic beginning into wine as a college sorority girl. I still can throw back a glass every now and again, but there are better options out there. For the cost though, it's a bargain.
nicole l.
nicole l.
Berwyn, IL

It's cheap and drinkable but definitely not the best. I'm not much of a moscato drinker anyway but this wine just doesn't have that smooth finish.
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Vista, CA

Love this wine. Love Barefoot in general. I am more than willing to pay a dollar more for quality wine like this. You can actually taste the difference between this brand and others like galo. This pairs nicely with fish and chicken. Its sweet enough that I find it appetizing and light enough to have multiple glasses.
Melissa J.
Melissa J.

This is my GO TO wine. Goes great with everything and is SO TASTY. I love that the price is low enough that I can keep it in stock regularly.
Penelope E.
Penelope E.

I love this wine because is very sweet, my sister give it to me this wine and i like it so much.
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Elizabeth, NJ

One of my favorite brands of wine. It's usually my go to for a nice simple white wine
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Mechanicsvlle, VA

This shouldn't be allowed to be called "wine." It's sickeningly sweet and very formulaic. Not something that's been crafted, but rather been produced, like a soda. Only reason I'm not giving it an F is that it isn't the worst I've had - and its low price befits its low quality.
Christian A.
Christian A.
Valdosta , GA

If you love wine...especially light wines, this refreshing taste is perfect for you! It is crisp and definitely a reasonable price for the size bottle you get!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now