Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Meghan O.
Meghan O.
New Bedford, MA

Hands down a go to at the store when I don't know what else to bring. I feel like you can never go wrong with a moscato especially when you're unsure what anothers preference is. I can usually find this bottle for under 10 dollars and it goes with any dinner
Morgan A.
Morgan A.
Raleigh, NC

If you like sweet wine, then this wine is delicious! Barefoot is also cheap for my other fellow 21-year-old college kids!
Nåtîbėl R.
Nåtîbėl R.

Love it. It's not to sweet and it is not dry at all. Really good wine if you are starting to enjoy wine.
Ameshia O.
Ameshia O.

I like this moscato but it could be sweeter.i like sweet moscato like the d'asti which is so delicious
Liz M.
Liz M.
Iowa City, IA

Love the crisp, sweet and fresh flavor of this wine! It's such a great taste and price.
Teresa B.
Teresa B.

This is a great, inexpensive wine. I personally like Moscato and this is one of the best ones I've tasted. There are a couple of different types of Moscato that Barefoot makes as well. Definitely worth trying!
Jenna F.
Jenna F.
N Huntingdon, PA

One of my all time favorite wines! This moscato is perfectly sweet and goes with any dish. Love it!
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Newburgh, IN

Love this moscato. i am not a wine person but i love this brand of moscato! is especially good to blend with frozen fruit
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Pittsburg, KS

Very crisp and slightly sweet. Great as a dinner wine or as a dessert bu itself.
S S.
S S.

I absolutely love this wine! It's always a go-to for events like parties and gatherings. Its low price of approximately $4 (depending upon where one buys it) is always an attractive feature as well.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now