Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.

It is pretty good , I would definantly recommend it to others . It has a nice taste to it and it's not to bitter
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Streamwood, IL

I love wine and this is my go to wine all the time! I love how sweet and light it taste. The price is great for the quality. Barefoot is a great brand and I love how so many stores cary their brand. My friends and I really enjoy their wine. I am never dissapointed. Highly recommend!!
Catie M.
Catie M.
Haledon, NJ

I absolutely love this wine! It is a sweet white wine. It is also a very cheap wine. It's completely worth buying! It's a great wine for people who don't like wine being that it's very sweet. I will definitely be purchasing this wine again in the future.
Gladys S.
Gladys S.

Is very good and Delicious. I Love all of there Wines. I enjoy it with My dinner or just when I'm relaxing.
Dee Dee H.
Dee Dee H.
Bakersfield, CA

This is a light fruity wine. Obviously it's not going to be anything fancy but it's great for beginners. It's also very affordable. Good for a Sunday brunch.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Paducah, KY

The brand that started it all for my moscato addiction! I've mostly moved past Barefoot Moscato when it comes to what I like but I have a soft spot for the brand that started it all!
mariah s.
mariah s.
Yonkers, NY

I typically do not drink wine. However, this wine is so incredibly sweet, goes down very smoothly. Nothing like red sour wine. This barefoot moscato is my definite go to wine wherever I go. Price is extremely affordable. Will always recommend this wine to everyone and anyone I know for suggestions.
Katherine K.
Katherine K.

Yes it's not still top shelf Moscato, it still is an extremely tasty and sweet wine if that's what you like. It's affordable, smooth and great for daily drink if thats your thing.
Naishly G.
Naishly G.
Pompano Beach, FL

I love it. Taste so sweet especially if you do not like drinking alcohol and want something that prob tastes like juice or maybe like a sparkling drink you'd love this the only wine I'd drink.
Rosemary S.
Rosemary S.
Davenport, FL

Love moscato. Doesn't have a bitter taste. It's not too sweet but not too bitter. Absolutely love it. It goes down smoothly
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?