Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Yucca valley, CA
Barefoot white win is one of the ONLY wines I will drink. It has a nice sweet taste and isn't too strong.
Renell W.
Renell W.
Barefoot Moscato is my favorite. I have tried others and some have been more expensive, and I always come back to barefoot. If you like a dessert wine, than you will enjoys this wine, it is best with Strawberries.
K'Nira W.
K'Nira W.
This is one of my favorite wines! It's actually the first wine I ever had. It's a nice sweet wine. I used the small bottles for favors at my birthday party. I had labels made for them but they are barefoot moscato. Delicious!
Linda S.
Linda S.
Laporte, IN
Not to bad. Crisp sweet fruit flavor. Easy drinking. Not expensive at all. Nice to have on hand
Melissa Y.
Melissa Y.
Madison, MS
Great taste, pleasant aroma that leaves no bitter aftertaste. Very affordable - especially for the amount you get. I bought it at Terra Nova in Madison, MS. I feel this is the flavor most people expect when they ask for Moscato. Overall, a great tasting product for a great price!
Dannie H.
Dannie H.
Everett, WA
A nice sweet treat. I like to enjoy this either after dinner with chocolate or with a spicy pasta entree.
Landi R.
Landi R.
Sturgis, SD
Barefoot moscato is sweet and affordable! I love moscatos but as a college student I don't have money to spend 20 dollars a bottle regularly so this moscato is amazing!
Tracy G.
Tracy G.
My favorite wine! It's reasonably priced and it's delicious. It's good when paired with fruit. I always take a bottle to gatherings and give as gifts to my girlfriends on special occasions.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Fackler, AL
Love Moscato, but I am not a fan or this particular brand. Though it is cheap,it can make some of your favorite wines taste awful.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Ferndale, MI
The flavor of this wine is fantastic. I drink a bottle every Thursday night and I never get sick of it!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?