Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Heather C.
Heather C.
Clarksville, VA

This is me and my husband's go to wine for just about any occasion. It has a good blend of sweet vs floral notes. I would recommend this to everyone looking for a wine to have sitting around the living room for this Holiday season.
Linda  S.
Linda S.
Grayslake, IL

Gotta love Barefoot moscato! It's sweet and for the price you are not going to get anything better!
Christina-anne F.
Christina-anne F.
Greenfield, WI

It has a very nice refreshing taste. It's a good way to wind down with a glass.
Meghan O.
Meghan O.
New Bedford, MA

Hands down a go to at the store when I don't know what else to bring. I feel like you can never go wrong with a moscato especially when you're unsure what anothers preference is. I can usually find this bottle for under 10 dollars and it goes with any dinner
Quay M.
Quay M.
Austin, TX

I recently got into moscato and a casual, expensive stroll through Target led me right down the alcohol aisle because doesn't it always? Anyway, this particular brand was on sale. The price was looking right, I really didn't want to walk around anymore - long story short this girl's couch and wine glass were beckoning. 20 agonizing minutes later, Barefoot moscato was home with mama and we were having a party. It was surprisingly delicious. Not one of my favorites, but it paired quite nicely with Netflix and an oversized t-shirt.
Tammie F.
Tammie F.
Bakersfield, CA

Barefoot Moscato is delicious and economical. Nice glass of wine to have after a long day.
Katie B.
Katie B.

This has always been my go to wine. Good price, and good flavor I always stock up when I go to the store.
Valerie I.
Valerie I.
West Hills, CA

Great inexpensive wine. It is light fruity taste. Good for brunch. It's also good with a splash of cranberry.
Leia L.
Leia L.
Iola, TX

This wine is not as sweet as other moscato wines which, in my opinion, makes it a great kick back and relax evening without making a pucker face. It has a crisp flavor and is a great bargain
Ayesha B.
Ayesha B.
Hyattsville, MD

So sweet and flavorful! My go to moscato because it's so inexpensive and I love the flavor
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now