Your Bachelor Watch Party Essentials
4.55 / 5 based on 8,033 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
For a inexpensive wine it has a great taste. Perfect for summer nights and hanging out with friends.
Great buy! Good wine for a great price. Flavor is sweet, crisp and refreshing. Perfect summer wine.
Love it bought it for a birthday party and all my friends really enjoyed the wine.... light and sweet
So delicious# it's sweet without being malt-beveridge sweet. One of my favorite wines for the price.
Gets the job done, love the sweet taste and affordable price. My go to for a night in with the girls.
It's not my favorite but I like it and buy it when I can't find the one I do like. It's pretty good.
Perfect after dinner wine. Not too sweet and has a great bite to it. Great for summer nights and bbq.
Very good wine! My one stop shop when it comes to wine choices. So soothing after a long tough day!
My go to wine. I love moscatos and this one is perfect for the price you pay. It's sweet and delish!
Fantastic moscato, considering the price. I'm not a wine snob so I enjoy it. Doesn't taste too cheap
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos