Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Evelyn V.
Evelyn V.
Union city, NJ

very affordable wine, perfect for a girls night in. barefoot moscato has many different tastings so you cant go wrong with this kind of wine! personally, i prefer white wine over red at times. its not too sweet or bitter, it simply has the perfect taste.
Brittaney M.
Brittaney M.
Holland, MI

This wine is amazing, out of all of the brands I always choose Barefoot first. Although Moscato isn't my favorite flavor I am a big ran of this wine.
Jenny E.
Jenny E.
Allentown, PA

I enjoyed drinking this type of wine. It is one of my favorite. You can make a drink with a bit of Coconut vodka and pineapple juice. It taste awesome.
Keri G.
Keri G.
Cumberland, OH

This is a decent Moscato for its price. I tried it because it was on sale at my local grocery and was surprised that it was pretty good
Ellie P.
Ellie P.

I love this wine! I love to have it with a nice relaxing bath. Its an affordable price and tastes amazing.
Denise G.
Denise G.

Tried this for the first time. Was not bad but, was not great. Got it on sale and took it to an outdoor concert series. 3 1/2 stars from me. We did drink the whole bottle. Haven't decided if we will purchase this again. You must drink this chilled.
Christopher W.
Christopher W.
Erie, PA

One of the best Moscato wines out there.. Slightly bubbly and not too sweet but fruit forward! Make sure you serve chilled!
Melanie N.
Melanie N.
Cleveland, OH

Barefoot Moscato is a refreshing wine. Its sweet but light taste dances on your tongue. This is my go to wine for a dinner party with friends or just a night in. You can buy it nearly anywhere wine is sold. Barefoot Moscato is definitely worth a try. Once you have your first sip, you won't want any other wine!
Katelyn A.
Katelyn A.
Piedmont, Sc

This is my go to wine. It is so smooth, that I can drink a whole bottle before I realize that I have drank it all! I love the taste and the easy to open bottle. I highly recommend this to make any girls night in a blast!
Anna S.
Anna S.

So sweet and light! Great for any occasion and even non wine drinkers can enjoy. Barefoot moscato has a beautiful blend of apricot, peach, lemon and orange citrus.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?