Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Leanna X.
Leanna X.
Nowthen, MN
Always a great value. My go to for any occasion, I love this moscato because it's easy on your wallet but doesn't taste terrible like most cheap wines
Stephanie p.
Stephanie p.
Blackwood, NJ
I love wine not the bitter ones bit the sweet this is one of my go tos i like jersey wines a lot more thou but this one is a good one as well i like the pink m
Winnie L.
Winnie L.
Bellflower, CA
Love Barefoot Moscato!!!! Inexpensive and good. I'm not a big wine drinker, I drink occasionally. I recently found out about this wine in a supermarket. I can't believe how inexpensive it is, and the flavor is so good. I would definitely buy again!! One of my favorites so far. =)
Flor M.
Flor M.
Fresno
This one by far is the best !!! I've tried most of them & do not like them this is the only one I'd drink & rebuy definitely recommend it
Erin B.
Erin B.
Barefoot moscato is one of my favorites because in offers a great taste at a very affordable price. This moscato is a great product to keep in the house when you aren't looking for anything fancy but desire a easy tasting glass of wine!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Beaverton, OR
I love this wine! It has a crisp taste and isn't too sweet as many moscato can over do their sweetness. It's a good wine when your on a budget and goes great paired with many things. I tend to buy it quite often.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
De Kalb, MS
When trying this brand of wine, my expectations were well beyond the reality. In my opinion, the wine was really dry and didn't have much flavor. I made the mistake in thinking that all moscato has a similar taste. Although the taste wasn't to my liking, I did like the fact that it was very inexpensive.
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
Bronx, NY
I enjoy Barefoot Moscato because it's a nice fruity white wine that is also affordable. So if you are looking to try wine but on a budget the Barefoot company is good.
Ann L.
Ann L.
Fairfax, VA
Veryyyy sweet but I like it! The alcoholic content is pretty low too. I like making sangria with this
Meghan B.
Meghan B.
Louisville, KY
Happy Hour Expert
You absolutely cannot beat Barefoot Moscato. The taste is great. And you cant be mad about the price, one of the cheaper wines, but I'm totally not ashamed to say I like a good bottle of CHEAP one and this is one of them. And I can buy it at my grocery store!!! SCORE!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?