Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Madelyn W.
Madelyn W.

Obviously this is a sweet wine so if you like sweet then you'll love this. I do love moscato. I really love to mix moscato wine with fruit juice. Kinda like a fizzless mimosa.
Faith B.
Faith B.

Your classic beginning into wine as a college sorority girl. I still can throw back a glass every now and again, but there are better options out there. For the cost though, it's a bargain.
nicole l.
nicole l.
Berwyn, IL

It's cheap and drinkable but definitely not the best. I'm not much of a moscato drinker anyway but this wine just doesn't have that smooth finish.
Jihan W.
Jihan W.
Binghamton, NY

This is my go to wine for any occasion! I love moscato especially barefoots plus it's inexpensive!
Heather H.
Heather H.
Belvidere, IL

By far my favorite wine. Buy it all the time. Moscato is my favorite wine in general and this brand is not to sweet not to tart. I have a hard time trying other brands because this one I always go back too.
Penelope E.
Penelope E.

I love this wine because is very sweet, my sister give it to me this wine and i like it so much.
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Elizabeth, NJ

One of my favorite brands of wine. It's usually my go to for a nice simple white wine
Kate B.
Kate B.
Aberdeen, NJ

I love this wine. It is a personal favorite go to for a glass after long work days. It is a very sweet wine, so there are some people like my fiance that do not really like it.
Christian A.
Christian A.
Valdosta , GA

If you love wine...especially light wines, this refreshing taste is perfect for you! It is crisp and definitely a reasonable price for the size bottle you get!
Natasha O.
Natasha O.
Wichita, KS

Moscato are my favorite because I love sweet wines. I want to try a few different Moscato
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now