BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

nicole l.
nicole l.
Saint Helen, MI
Happy Hour Expert
It's cheap and drinkable but definitely not the best. I'm not much of a moscato drinker anyway but this wine just doesn't have that smooth finish.
Faith B.
Faith B.
Your classic beginning into wine as a college sorority girl. I still can throw back a glass every now and again, but there are better options out there. For the cost though, it's a bargain.
Madelyn W.
Madelyn W.
Obviously this is a sweet wine so if you like sweet then you'll love this. I do love moscato. I really love to mix moscato wine with fruit juice. Kinda like a fizzless mimosa.
mandy s.
mandy s.
Leavenworth, KS
love this moscato!! Sweet but not to sweet it's just right!!! I hadn't had this brand before and then a friend brought it to a dinner once and I loved it!!
Elena P.
Elena P.
Auburn, MI
One of my favorite wines! It's sweet without being too overwhelming. Definitely my go-to for weekend nights at home. I love the flavor and the price, it's very affordable. It's also very easy to find at almost every store. Definitely recommend.
Hillary F.
Hillary F.
Milam, TX
Pretty good moscato for the price. I will pick this up at my local supermarket when I'm looking to grab a trusty wine without having to look through the giant selection. Nice crisp sweet flavor
Nancy K.
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Barefoot Moscato wines are delicious. I love a sweet moscato wine and these are great.
Soleil M.
Soleil M.
My fave! Great price, very affordable. Delicious soft taste. I usually find it at Walmart or jewel.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Owensboro, KY
I absolutely LOVE this wine, and for the price, you can't beat it! I'm not a dry wine type of girl. I love how crisp and sweet barefoot is. I definitely have recommended this to several friends who now love it just as much as I do!
Olga Janeth O.
Olga Janeth O.
This wine is so good! Sweet and relaxing, besides Stella rosa this is my favorite wine and the best thing of all is that it is more affordable, it truly met my expectations I got one bottle for Christmas and it was amazing. I totally recommend it.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?