BY BAREFOOT #9 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Staci F.
Staci F.
West Des Moines, IA
My go to Moscato! Inexpensive and tasty! Enjoy it on ice for a refreshing drink! It is very sweet so be warned if you are not a sweet wine drinker. Would be a perfect option for a girls night!
Tyler B.
Tyler B.
Statesboro, GA
Great one for such a good price. Definitely a good buy if you want a nice flavored wine without breaking the bank. Definitely a repeat buyer
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Manhattan, New York
Happy Hour Expert
Barefoot was my college go to for wines and the Moscato was my introduction to the love of wines that I now have. It is very sweet(as any good moscato should) with a clean crisp flavor. No aftertaste and is refreshing.
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Literally my go to wine. I love the sweet flavor of this moscato! It is good for one glass or a whole bottle!
Donna M.
Donna M.
goshen, OH
Happy Hour Expert
If you are looking for a cheap but very good Moscato look no farther. This wine is perfectly sweetened but not too much like allot of other cheaper wines. It usually will run you around 5 dollars which is awesome for just a quick grab and relaxing night!
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
New Castle, IN
Love love love it! Barefoot is my favorite brand of wines! I love their moscato it's amazing! When you drink this wine you can never just have one glass!
Jacqueline C.
Jacqueline C.
Dixmoor, IL
I love Barefoot Moscato its one of my favorite and the taste is smooth and sweet the price is very affordable.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas , NV
I absolutely love this wine!!! I have purchased this product many times. It is very sweet and taste amazing. It's very very cheap and I love that you can get it almost anywhere. It's also perfect for mixing drinks and blends well with everything.
Gianna P.
Gianna P.
Sturtevant , WI
Love love love! My best friend keeps this stocked at her house all year round. It's a great summer time refreasher or the perfect mid-day winter drink! Great taste and a low price!
Mariette C.
Mariette C.
Tonawanda, NY
My go to brand of wine! I prefer sweet - and this is sweet! I've had other brands; but, barefoot is the best! Exceeds my expectations every time. Can't beat the price either! I ALWAYS recommend barefoot!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?