Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Downingtown, PA
Good stuff. I like my wine sweet when I have it. Reasonable price for the flavor. Good dessert wine.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Louisville, KY
This is one of my favorite wines. It is sweet and fruity. I love to drink this in the summer time.
W G B.
W G B.
My favorite wine! The taste is very crisp and doesn't have a bad after taste. Always very affordable even in the larger bottles. Cork super easy to get out and even comes in a non-cork version. Available anywhere!
Kristin V.
Kristin V.
Austin, TX
You get what you pay for. This is my favorite cheap wine, however. Can't go wrong for the price. You get what you pay for.
Clarissa J.
Clarissa J.
Little Rock, AR
I have tried Moscato before and didn't like it, but I think I have found something with this brand. This is the only type of barefoot i have tried. Overall it's pretty good. I would but it again. I like that it's not to bitter.
Paige S.
Paige S.
Pearl, MS
Barefoot Moscato is my go to wine, no matter what the day or occasion. It is definitely one that captured my heart from the first sip.
Cortney P.
Cortney P.
Luttrell, TN
Good tasting wine for the price. Very sweet. Not dry at all. A little to sweet for my taste
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Elizabeth, NJ
One of my favorite brands of wine. It's usually my go to for a nice simple white wine
Megan M.
Megan M.
Perfect amount of sweet and dry! Love love love! Usually I'm not a huge wine drinker, but lately I've been on a moscato kick and this one is definitely my favorite!
MacKenzie B.
MacKenzie B.
The best brand with my most favorite wine ever. They do this kind amazingly. I've tried so many other brands and this one is my favorite.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?