Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Allison C.
Allison C.
Columbus, OH

This is not a super great wine but for roughly eight dollars a bottle it's pretty decent. It's very sweet so it may not be for everyone. But you can buy it st any drugstore or really any place that'll sell wine,
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Iowa City, IA

great cheap wine! Love that's it's sweet but not too sweet and of course that it's cheap!
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Brooklyn, NY

My go to wine is definitely barefoot!!! I love almost all of the different types they have and this moscato I have to say is one of my favorites
Laura b.
Laura b.
Orlando, FL

Big fan of #barefoot. It is cheap and has the perfect moscato taste! Highly recommended.
Publix always has BOGO!!
Fatima O.
Fatima O.
Painesville, OH

Julissa D.
Julissa D.
South Amboy, NJ

It amazing definitely goes down smoothly. I got it at a local liquor store by my house. It was definitely affordable! I always get this when I got to parties
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Cabot, AR

Love this wine. It's easy on the wallet, and just the right amount of sweet. Will definitely buy again. My go to for bringing to a party for sure! Recommend to anyone looking for a sweet wine with a good price.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Endicott, NY

Im one that absolutely LOVES sweet wines. It's a good price and tastes yummy.
Chesay C.
Chesay C.
Minneapolis , MN

One of my favorite to wines at a good value. The moscato has a light, slightly sweet crips taste and pairs really well with cheese or seafood at an affordable price.
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
Little Rock, AR

My favorite wine!!! It literally tastes like the Welches Juice lmao. It's really good paired with fruit or a light meal.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now