The Best Proseccos For National Prosecco Day
BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,674 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 297 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Probably my favorite moscato! I love the flavor and really love this brand of wine! Will definitely recommend to others and will purchase again!
I'm not a huge wine person but this stuff I like very lite and fruity this brand is good and affordable which is a bonus
I really like the moscato wines over all the other flavors and they aren't an expensive wine.
Barefoot moscato is one of my favorite types of moscato! I love the sweet and taste with the bubbles. The lower price point is definitely an advantage too- I never feel bad about spending less than $10 on a bottle of wine. I recommend this brand to all of my friends who are looking for a cheap but good wine! It is a must try.
This is a dangerous wine because the flavor is so good that you can't stop drinking it and I'm not even a wine fan!
I enjoyed drinking this type of wine. It is one of my favorite. You can make a drink with a bit of Coconut vodka and pineapple juice. It taste awesome.
Easily accessible, inexpensive & taste great! This was my go to for movie nights at the house in college! Nice packaging, too.
One of my favorite to wines at a good value. The moscato has a light, slightly sweet crips taste and pairs really well with cheese or seafood at an affordable price.
This is not a super great wine but for roughly eight dollars a bottle it's pretty decent. It's very sweet so it may not be for everyone. But you can buy it st any drugstore or really any place that'll sell wine,
Best when chilled. Really good and affordable.is sweet and doesn't give you head ache later on.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos