4.55 / 5 based on 8,043 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This wine is like drinking syrup. You can get it for $3 at the gas station, and it tastes like it.
This is nice for a light fruity wine. It's super sweet but very affordable, it's like drinking juice.
Perfect desert wine at the perfect price, I actually prefer this to Stella and more expensive brands.
Decent wine for the price.. Add a splash of sprite and some frozen fruit and it makes it even better.
Love this wine... It is the perfect sweetness .. I will take white any day especially the sweet ones
I never liked wine until I tried this one and even thought I've tried others it is still my favorite
Its a pretty good bargain and it taste actually good although I'm usually not into sweet tasting wine!
My best purchase of 2015. Love this wine! Have purchased it many times. I will continue to buy this!
Way too sweet! It has way to much sugar in it!!! Way to bubbly! Good for someone who just turned 21
Not the best moscato out there but I love barefoot because of the price! They habe great cheap wines
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos