Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
Manteca, Ca

This moscato is amazing!! For the price you can't beat the taste. Highly recommend this to anyone who enjoys their Moscatos as much as I do!!
Tima F.
Tima F.
Camden, de

You can never I wrong with barefoot. Best moscato I've ever had. Perfect for a relaxing Sunday
Janessa S.
Janessa S.

Very cheap wine, sweeter than the others but this one is not in my favorite list. I like my wine very sweet, such as the D'asti versions.
Karen S.
Karen S.
San Antonio, TX

Cheap wine. Great to get when u need a last minute gift or need wine and have a budget
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Palatine, IL

Barefoot's white moscato is a great white wine to have if on a budget. normally around 5 dollars and it is perfectly sweet (:
Kelly V.
Kelly V.
Southampton, PA

Oh how I love this wine! I'm not a big wine drinker, but give me this moscato and I could drink the entire bottle myself. It's so good! It's light and sweet, definitely one of my favorites. And even better, it doesn't cost much at all, very affordable.
hannah c.
hannah c.
Oxford, GA

Great moscato for a great price!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.

I'm not a big fan of moscato because it is too sweet, but this moscato is great paired with strawberries on a summer day. Nice and refreshing.
Kristen G.
Kristen G.
Bennett, Co

Great price point for a daily glass of wine. my boyfriend bought us a bottle to enjoy with my birthday white chocolate raspberry cheesecake and it was a delicious pairing. We have bought a few bottles in the last couple weeks, so I would say it is pretty good!
Amanda  M.
Amanda M.
ashburn, ga

Great wine for a great price. I love moscato & the sweetness it has & this is a good one
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now