Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Jill C.
Jill C.
This wine is perfect with a meal. Not too sweet but not too bitter either. One of the more affordable wines that are available yet it compares to wines twice the price! Would recommend to others. Perfect with dinner or desert!
Emily D.
Emily D.
Louisville, KY
Very sweet wine, but good for making spritzers and other refreshing drinks. Very good value and would buy again. I've tried a variety of other barefoot wines and they are all good value wives.
Flor M.
Flor M.
Fresno
This one by far is the best !!! I've tried most of them & do not like them this is the only one I'd drink & rebuy definitely recommend it
Hope B.
Hope B.
Delicious! Perfect sweet wine for any moscato lover. Fairly inexpensive, with average packaging but goes down smooth. I would like more attractive branding, but it doesn't change that it's a tasty wine.
Ja'Net G.
Ja'Net G.
Brooklyn, NY
This was one of the most refreshing wines I've tried. And affordable too. It's a brand that I know will be good
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
De Kalb, MS
When trying this brand of wine, my expectations were well beyond the reality. In my opinion, the wine was really dry and didn't have much flavor. I made the mistake in thinking that all moscato has a similar taste. Although the taste wasn't to my liking, I did like the fact that it was very inexpensive.
Brittney G.
Brittney G.
Love the taste and price. Really good wine for the price. Recommend to anyone.
Jaylee D.
Jaylee D.
Terre Haute, IN
Such a big Moscato fan!! Barefoot is one of the best wine brands in my opinion. We carry this at my work too and it's a hit!! Sweet but in a good way!
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Red Hill, PA
Barefoot Moscato is my absolute favorite over any other wine!! I love getting it chilled when I go to purchase it. It is so flavor filled and refreshing - this wine was suggested to me by friends and oh boy I had no idea what I was missing until I tried it! Yummy!! Give it a try today!!
Nikki V.
Nikki V.
This is pretty much all
I drink, sweet, light and cheap!! I can go through a bottle myself! I like it better than other moscatos, it doesn't have an after taste. Surprisingly smooth
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?