Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
Ruthe T.
Ruthe T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I was never a huge fan of wine. I definitely do not like a red wine but I DO enjoy a white wine especially Moscato! Barefoot Moscato wine is a wine that you can pair with food or dessert which is amazing. It is a sweeter wine. I really enjoy my Moscato with a few ice cubes i know not everybody does but I love it extra chilled.
Jackie L.
Jackie L.
Ann Arbor, MI
Best Moscato ever. It is just the right amount of sweetness. I keep a bottle in my house at all times.
Marielena T.
Marielena T.
Jamaica, NY
The barefoot moscato is a great affordable wine! Definitely one of my favorite go to wines.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Obsessed is an understatement. Being a broke college kid, this is my go to wine that doesn't come in a box! I'm not a boxed wine girl. I recommend this as a beginner wine too!
Tori G.
Tori G.
Discovery Bay, CA
This wine is pretty good, I'm not a big wine drinker but it is awesome to cook with. It's a little sweeter and typically adds an amazing flavor to what I'm cooking.
Autumn J.
Autumn J.
Broomfield, CO
This was so tasty! Perfect for a girls night! Definitely sweet because it's moscato but I love sweet stuff 😍
Larissa I.
Larissa I.
This is one of the tastiest less expensive Moscatos at the grocery store! I would definitely recommend it to people that like Moscato!
Bonnie H.
Bonnie H.
Birmingham, AL
Barefoot is a light, crisp white wine with an affordable price tag. It's a great selection for ladies night.
Adriana O.
Adriana O.
El Mirage, AZ
I love how crisp and sweet this Moscato is. Every time I want a bubbly sweet wine, I get this. Affordable too.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Murfreesboro, TN
My favorite of all time to drink casually of with dinner. I also use it to make sangria sometimes since it is sweet. The price is always good since it is my go to wine. I would recommend this wine to anyone who likes a sweeter white wine that doesn't cost an arm and a leg.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?