Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Jackea G.
Jackea G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL

Its a nice cheap option. if you're low on funds and really want a glass of wine. this one is a good option; however it does not compare to some of the better higher end Moscatos.
Carrie M.
Carrie M.
Galloway, OH

I have tried very few wines I like. They taste like hairspray or bitter olives to me. A friend told me if I tried Barefoot Moscato and didn't like it, then there was no wine I'd ever like. Well, I tried this and I really like it! I can no longer say I dislike wine.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Louisburg, NC

Tasty I drink it after baking a tasty and delicious cake (usually Red Velvet)
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Lk In The Hls, IL

This is my favorite wine and at a great price too!! It is my go to in the evenings after work while I sit and unwind!
Desiree W.
Desiree W.

I Love this wine. it is affordable and for the price it has a nice sweet flavor. I usually pick up a bottle every week or so to have on hand.
Brittany T.
Brittany T.

Love Moscato wine. Barefoot is a great affordable option. It is a very sweet wine.
Brandis V.
Brandis V.
Little Rock , AR

I love barefoot moscato!! I don't think you go wrong with any of the barefoot brands.
Kayti K.
Kayti K.

Im not a huge wine drinker but this is a good one for just sitting around and having something to sip on.
Chantel M.
Chantel M.
Nesmith, SC

I LOVE THE BAREFOOT BRAND WHEN IT IS A QUICK ACCESS TO GET TO. THE TASTE OF THIS BRAND IS NOT GREAT BUT IT WILL GET THE JOB DONE. OVER ALL FOR THE PRICE YOU PAY FOR THIS BRAND IT IS PRETTY GOOD.
Angela S.
Angela S.

This moscato is a great tasting wine. Nice and sweet. Great for a glass on the porch after a long day of work! Or, Sunday afternoon ;) Great price also. Very affordable.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now