4.55 / 5 based on 8,042 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I love Moscato. Barefoot is always a good brand to get. The flavor is not too sweet and tastes great!
Cheap and very good...what's better than that?! It's not my favorite but I definitely like it a lot!
my favorite wine out there! so sweet and smooth. great for a girl night and just even a movie night!
It's an okay really sweet wine for cheap. It's light and refreshing. Available at most liquor stores.
Veryyyy sweet but I like it! The alcoholic content is pretty low too. I like making sangria with this
This is very affordable but definitely not my favorite brand of moscato, taste doesn't do it for me.
Sweet and bubbly bi has hints of fruit kind of like an apple grape taste great for a new wine drinker
My easy go to Moscato. Everyone loves it and it is not expensive at all. I really like this product.
It's not my favorite but I like it and buy it when I can't find the one I do like. It's pretty good.
Yummy and cheap! I love bars that have Barefoot as their basic wine! It's really good for the price!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos