Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

I absolutely love this wine ! Goes with any meal... Also awesome deal on this wine
Janet F.
Janet F.
O Fallon, MO

I love Barefoot wine and Moscato is my favorite!!! It is available at every market I go to so it is easily accessible.
Jackie J.
Jackie J.
Milligan College, TN

I for sure would recommend this. Good wine on a budget. I'm always a fan.
Valerie F.
Valerie F.
Philadelphia, PA

This wine is very good and light. It goes great with Chicken Alfredo. This wine is inexpensive. Love it!
Alexis S.
Alexis S.

I love this wine. I am a huge wino. I have always enjoyed most white wines with moscato being my absolute favorite. I had this one the other day at my husbands work party. It was delicious. Sweet, and went well with my meal.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Louisville, KY

I go thru a bottle so fast it delicious. Very inexpensive wine and it's normally on sale.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.

Great party wine. Great for newcomers to wine! Best Moscato in it's price range.
Too sweet for an experienced red drinker BUT drinkable even to them.
Karen H.
Karen H.
Jonesboro, AR

This wine is my go to when buying wine! Only for those who like a very sweet wine.
Macey C.
Macey C.

This is my favorite! 😍 it's a great drink to just have with dinner. I've bought this wine quite a few times, it's SUPER affordable. I buy it at my local Walmart! I would absolutely buy it again!
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Conroe, TX

My go to, tried and true sweet white wine. I can't get enough of this. I pick up a bottle or 2..ummm okay maybe 3 every time I grocery shop. The top three things that I love about this wine and why I recommend it hands down over any other white wine are 1. Afforable - always less than $10 2. Taste - refreshing, light, and not overly sweet 3. Availability - can be found anywhere, literally at from the gas station to Target.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now