Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
New Castle, IN

Love love love it! Barefoot is my favorite brand of wines! I love their moscato it's amazing! When you drink this wine you can never just have one glass!
Donna M.
Donna M.
goshen, OH

If you are looking for a cheap but very good Moscato look no farther. This wine is perfectly sweetened but not too much like allot of other cheaper wines. It usually will run you around 5 dollars which is awesome for just a quick grab and relaxing night!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Leesburg, FL

Perfect for a relaxing night at home. Light and bubbly , and good flavor. Helps me wind down and feeling relaxed in no time.
Amanda N.
Amanda N.

Literally my go to wine. I love the sweet flavor of this moscato! It is good for one glass or a whole bottle!
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Manhattan, New York

Barefoot was my college go to for wines and the Moscato was my introduction to the love of wines that I now have. It is very sweet(as any good moscato should) with a clean crisp flavor. No aftertaste and is refreshing.
Chelle N.
Chelle N.

This is my favorite wine out there. Its sweet but not too sweet and it doesnt give me a hangover the next day. Some people mix it with sprite, i have found it is good with the cranberry sprite!
AmyMatt D.
AmyMatt D.
Talbott, TN

Barefoot is reasonably priced and taste so good and crisp. I can drink this for dinner or have it sitting at a campfire with friends. Even at get togethers and it is always a hit drink. Thanks Barefoot for making such awesome wine!
Tyler B.
Tyler B.
Statesboro, GA

Great one for such a good price. Definitely a good buy if you want a nice flavored wine without breaking the bank. Definitely a repeat buyer
Staci F.
Staci F.
West Des Moines, IA

My go to Moscato! Inexpensive and tasty! Enjoy it on ice for a refreshing drink! It is very sweet so be warned if you are not a sweet wine drinker. Would be a perfect option for a girls night!
Mary V.
Mary V.
Mount Airy, GA

Worlds best wine. No questions asked!! Super affordable and easy to find almost anywhere!!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?