Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Jaylee D.
Jaylee D.
Terre Haute, IN
Such a big Moscato fan!! Barefoot is one of the best wine brands in my opinion. We carry this at my work too and it's a hit!! Sweet but in a good way!
Nabeela P.
Nabeela P.
San Antonio, TX
Omg I lovvee!! Soo yummi kind of the go to if I feel like getting wine on the way from work
Erin B.
Erin B.
Barefoot moscato is one of my favorites because in offers a great taste at a very affordable price. This moscato is a great product to keep in the house when you aren't looking for anything fancy but desire a easy tasting glass of wine!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Beaverton, OR
I love this wine! It has a crisp taste and isn't too sweet as many moscato can over do their sweetness. It's a good wine when your on a budget and goes great paired with many things. I tend to buy it quite often.
Gianni A.
Gianni A.
My favorite wine ever. I only honestly like Moscato because it goes down really easy with meals. It's extremely affordable and almost always on sale. Definitely my go to wine. They also have smaller bottles if you're trying to get better portions
Esther P.
Esther P.
San Diego, CA
Love this! It goes down smoothly and has a great taste. It was my first moscato and probably one of my favorities. Definitely a good one to pick up when you're looking for something not too pricey!
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
Bronx, NY
I enjoy Barefoot Moscato because it's a nice fruity white wine that is also affordable. So if you are looking to try wine but on a budget the Barefoot company is good.
Ann L.
Ann L.
Fairfax, VA
Veryyyy sweet but I like it! The alcoholic content is pretty low too. I like making sangria with this
Neriza R.
Neriza R.
This wouldn't be the best moscato I've tried. This wasn't that sweet too me which was a bummer. Price wise it's not expensive.
Kelsi M.
Kelsi M.
This is my weeknight wine, it's not pricey so I usually keep a bottle of it on hand. It's a sweet bubbly wine so it's good for after dinner.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?