Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Kristiana S.
Kristiana S.
Woodhaven, NY

Great moscato! Cheap, easily available, smooth taste and can pair with almost any meal. Not an overly sweet moscato- just right.
Holly B.
Holly B.
York, Pa

Of all the Moscatos this one isy favorite. Nice & sweet. Very refreshing, I have only tried the white. Great to share with a group of girlfriends. Great price.
Karen C.
Karen C.

One my favoriteS! I love the sweet taste of it. Perfect way to realx with this wine after a long week of work.
Sherrell R.
Sherrell R.

I love this wine! One of my favorites for a movie night with the girls! Great price and even better taste
Mandy L.
Mandy L.

Moscoto is my go to wine! Barefoot offers a decent quality for a great price. I personally like the sparkling moscoto better therefore this one isn't my first choice but a great second choice.
Jenn S.
Jenn S.
Goose creek, SC

Best. wine. ever. invented. seriously. i love this stuff!!! it doesn't taste cheap at all and you really cannot beat that price!
Christina W.
Christina W.
Torrance, CA

Its a pretty good bargain and it taste actually good although I'm usually not into sweet tasting wine!
Courtni A.
Courtni A.

This is my absolute go to wine! I love the sweet, light, crisp flavor. The price is amazing for the big bottle! This is a great wine for a spritzer or for adding frozen fruit to make a pretty tasty drink! It is definitely a MUST TRY.
Charlotte D.
Charlotte D.
Westbury , NY

I didn't really care for the moscato it wasn't terrible but too bitter for me I'm more of a bitter but sweet wine girl but everyone's different
Brandi W.
Brandi W.

Easy find in the store! For the cheap price that it is, it really is a great tasting wine. Make sure it's nice and cold before drinking it. Freeze some grapes to put in your glass, and you have a delicious new concoction!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now