Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Tyler B.
Tyler B.
Statesboro, GA

Great one for such a good price. Definitely a good buy if you want a nice flavored wine without breaking the bank. Definitely a repeat buyer
Beth R.
Beth R.
Westerville, OH

Barefoot Moscato is a fav of mine! Love the crisp, clean taste! & It's budget friendly! I serve it at parties or open a bottle for myself as a treat! While the white is my favorite, the pink & red are good too!
Amber G.
Amber G.

One of my favorite moscato. Perfectly sweet and you can't beat the price. You can purchase this at any grocery store
Staci F.
Staci F.
West Des Moines, IA

My go to Moscato! Inexpensive and tasty! Enjoy it on ice for a refreshing drink! It is very sweet so be warned if you are not a sweet wine drinker. Would be a perfect option for a girls night!
Sam L.
Sam L.
Spring Hill, FL

I'm a 25year old who hasn't had much experience with wine, however so far this is my favorite.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Greer, SC

I love Moscato. My favorite wine. It's like alcoholic grape juice. It's a very seeet wine, but not like a dessert wine. Barefoot is a good brand with an affordable price tag.
Nikki B.
Nikki B.

Hands down one of my favorite wines out there. I love moscato but Barefoot is even better than most. It's super inexpensive and they have sales quite often on top of the already low price!! Sweet and savory! Recommend it for sure!!
Keri G.
Keri G.
Cumberland, OH

This is a decent Moscato for its price. I tried it because it was on sale at my local grocery and was surprised that it was pretty good
Desire C.
Desire C.
Mobile, AL

This wine is so delicious! I love the sweet taste. I have to be careful not to drink too much of it because it tastes so good.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.

Barefoot is my go-to wine selection if I am looking to drink more than one or two glasses, if you know what I mean ;) It isn't the tastiest, but the price is just right for my fresh out of college budget.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?