4.55 / 5 based on 8,040 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
One of my favorite wines for "everyday" occasions, nothing too fancy and it is sweet, which I like.
The best wine ever! It is so sweet and smooth, it goes down like juice. Plus, it is so inexpensive!!!
First wine I ever had! Super sweet and easy to drink. Cute labels! Easy to enjoy. A great white wine!
Barefoot is a good brand of wine. Variety of flavors. Great price, you can find it mostly anywhere.
This wine is a pretty decent wine for a low price. It's easy to purchase at any retail/grocery store.
Not the best moscato out there but I love barefoot because of the price! They habe great cheap wines
Perfect with or with out dessert. If you aren't sure how to pair wines, you won't fail with this one.
I absolutely love this wine its very affordable for a descent size bottle and also extremely tasty.
I love this wine. It's one of my favorites! It has a nice sweet refreshing taste with no aftertaste.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos