6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,864 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This is my favorite wine. I love the taste and smell. A refreshing wine!!! Everyone should try this wine!!
Good flavor, inexpensive, available at grocery stores
One of my favorite wines! It’s always a sell out where I’m from so I make sure and stock up when I can lol
Barefoot wine is very good. They have every kind you would like! They are also cheap, so that's a plus!!!!
Comparable to Stella Rosa's in my opinion just as sweet with an even cheaper price. Cheap wine can be good.
Wonderful! It's delicious on its own, and also can be used to make a refreshing cocktail. It's affordable.
This is cheap!!! Best thing about it! The taste is sweet and it goes down easy! I would def get this again!
Good sweet wine. Not too dry just sweet enough to drink chilled to perfection. Nice white wine to mix with.
Super tasty. I get this wine a lot and I recommend this wine to anyone who likes a moscato at a low price .
love this wine currently have a bottle chilling in the fridge. always a good one to bring to get togethers
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos