Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Blanca G.
Blanca G.

No my favorite. And I think it's over priced. Have found better tasting moscato than this.
Abby M.
Abby M.

One of my go to moscatos, scored a 4 because well, prices aren't always the best. It's not the best I have had, it just if its on sale because it's not a full flavored wine. I would keep buying when it's on sale.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Titusville, FL

This moscato is wonderful! It's easy to find and is very affordable. It's sweet and pairs well with fruits. It's really good if you mix it with some sprite as a spritzer. Very smooth and tastes amazing!
Elena P.
Elena P.
Kalamazoo, MI

One of my favorite wines! It's sweet without being too overwhelming. Definitely my go-to for weekend nights at home. I love the flavor and the price, it's very affordable. It's also very easy to find at almost every store. Definitely recommend.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Louisville, KY

This is one of my favorite wines. It is sweet and fruity. I love to drink this in the summer time.
Crissie M.
Crissie M.
Staten Island, NY

Not so many words other then amazing
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Calera, AL

Barefoot Moscato is one of my favorite wines. Not only is it sweet, but it comes in a large bottle that is very decently priced. I would recommend this wine to my friends and I love to drink it if I am having a night to relax and unwind. It is a great girl's night wine.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Red Hill, PA

Barefoot Moscato is my absolute favorite over any other wine!! I love getting it chilled when I go to purchase it. It is so flavor filled and refreshing - this wine was suggested to me by friends and oh boy I had no idea what I was missing until I tried it! Yummy!! Give it a try today!!
Meghan B.
Meghan B.
Louisville, KY

You absolutely cannot beat Barefoot Moscato. The taste is great. And you cant be mad about the price, one of the cheaper wines, but I'm totally not ashamed to say I like a good bottle of CHEAP one and this is one of them. And I can buy it at my grocery store!!! SCORE!
Jenn S.
Jenn S.
Kennewick, WA

Barefoot wines are some the worst out there. I can't believe this has a A- rating. Yes it is cheap but there are much better cheap wines out there than barefoot.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now