Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Jarinette M.
Jarinette M.
Bronx, NY

Delicious wine, it's not too strong or too soft. It's just right. I would definitely recommend it
Ian W.
Ian W.
Oxford, MS

Barefoot Moscato is a refreshing wine that delivers on taste and doesn't break the bank account. This wine is a perfect go to for any last minute gathering. The flavor is sweet, light and delicious. I will be purchasing this wine again to share with my friends and family.
Krystalrose B.
Krystalrose B.

I love barefoot. I drink all of there wines and they never seem to fail me. Love the red moscato and this one as well
Victoria  G.
Victoria G.
Edmond, OK

The first moscato I ever had. I liked it a whole lot until I had some more expensive brands. But its a definite go to when my pockets are running low. Sweet but not too sweet.
Melanie E.
Melanie E.
Lowell, MI

This makes a great base for peach sangria. It has a good flavor without being too expensive.
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Waltham, MA

Sweet and delicious. I'm not a fan of a super strong wine so this is perfect for me! Just a tad bit more sweet and it would be 5 stars.
Debi L.
Debi L.

Barefoot brand wine is good for the price. The Moscato wine tastes great and is awesome in making white wine sangria!
Katrina J.
Katrina J.
Picayune, MS

I am not a big wine drinker but this wine chilled is amazing. If you are looking for something to have on your first time of drinking wine i recommend this and it may be you buzzed so be careful.
Takarra H.
Takarra H.

Good and great price!! I enjoy the flavor! Strong enough for me because I'm not a huge drinker! I will buy again!
Melina L.
Melina L.
Conyers, GA

This is something I would recommend if you are drinking alone and on a budget. It is a good tasting moscato.. not going to go as far as say it is absolutely amazing. but tastes good for a reasonable price. Publix usually has some decent sales on Barefoot alcoholic products.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now