4.55 / 5 based on 8,042 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I never liked wine until I tried this one and even thought I've tried others it is still my favorite
Good as far as moscato goes. Not my favorite since it's sweet, but goes well with the barefoot brand!
A very poor quality wine. It is super sweet, and has no finish. Better for cooking than for drinking.
Great buy! Good wine for a great price. Flavor is sweet, crisp and refreshing. Perfect summer wine.
Cheap and my favorite Barefoot wine to drink. I also like to mix in fruit with it and make sangrias'
I think this is a nice inexpensive wine. It is not as smooth as higher end wines but has a fair taste
Wonderful taste. Perfect for any time of year. I’ve had his many times. I would recommend to friends.
Love the price point and quality of Barefoot wines, but the moscato was a little sweet for my taste.
Love this wine. I'm not a big drinker but when I do want a drink I go for this every time.its a must.
When I'm in the mood for something sweet this is my go to. Also love that it's not a wallet buster!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos