BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Chrystal S.
Chrystal S.
Chicago , IL
I like this wine. It is sweet but has a nice crisp flavor to it. You can get this at you local Walmart Walgreens or target.
Christopher W.
Christopher W.
Erie , PA
One of the best Moscato wines out there.. Slightly bubbly and not too sweet but fruit forward! Make sure you serve chilled!
Allexie B.
Allexie B.
Marlboro, NJ
This is one of my favorite wines. It is very reasonable and light. It is a sweet wine but not too sweet where it gives me a headache or it is too heavy to drink. It is super affordable and has a good taste. It's a light wine and definitely not dry!
Emily D.
Emily D.
Louisville, KY
Happy Hour Expert
Very sweet wine, but good for making spritzers and other refreshing drinks. Very good value and would buy again. I've tried a variety of other barefoot wines and they are all good value wives.
Brittaney M.
Brittaney M.
Holland , MI
This wine is amazing, out of all of the brands I always choose Barefoot first. Although Moscato isn't my favorite flavor I am a big ran of this wine.
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Kansas City, MO
I love this sweet wine! When I'm in the mood for something sweet. Super easy to drink.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Barefoot is my go-to wine selection if I am looking to drink more than one or two glasses, if you know what I mean ;) It isn't the tastiest, but the price is just right for my fresh out of college budget.
Brandi M.
Brandi M.
Le Mars, IA
This is my go to for cheap wine while im already shopping. Not too sweet for a white wine. Goes great with a hearty meal.
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
Happy Hour Expert
Hands down one of my favorite wines out there. I love moscato but Barefoot is even better than most. It's super inexpensive and they have sales quite often on top of the already low price!! Sweet and savory! Recommend it for sure!!
Staci F.
Staci F.
West Des Moines, IA
My go to Moscato! Inexpensive and tasty! Enjoy it on ice for a refreshing drink! It is very sweet so be warned if you are not a sweet wine drinker. Would be a perfect option for a girls night!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?