Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Aubrey V.
Aubrey V.
Lake City, MI

This is the perfect blend of sweet and dry. Neither are overpowering and gives it a nice balance. It's the perfect drink for both classy events and a glass of wine after work.
Always a go to, simple steak and wine dinner, or just simply long day at work wine.
Lorraine C.
Lorraine C.
Orange, CA

Perfect amount of seeetness and love how much carbonation it has. Not too bubbly I feel like if I drink something too bubbly it will make me burp
Latisha W.
Latisha W.

Moscato is my go to wine but I like mine a little on the sweeter side. Lol though this has a good taste it's not sweet enough for my liking.
Lauren E.
Lauren E.
Charlotte, NC

Definitely a must. I cannot complain about this drink its cheap, its good and what else do you need in the wine? Although this was one of my first wines that I started drinking, if I want something cheap I always know what to go back to.
Oriana V.
Oriana V.
Henderson, NV

I absolutely love Barefoot Moscato! The perfect combination of refreshing and sweet. After a long day of work and once the kids are asleep, this is something I look forward to, to help me unwind.
Kamisha D.
Kamisha D.

We purchased barefoot wines for our wedding. The guests appeared to have really enjoyed it cause they asked for it more than any other wines we had. I however really love the moscato. I always buy it when am shopping and it's pretty affordable.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Crowley, TX

This is a great wine for the price. I'm lucky enough to live by multiple wine specialty stores and do not have to always go to this Moscato.
Tikeia D.
Tikeia D.
Warner Robins, GA

Fruity but not overbearing also great to cook with. I like this wine to drink when I want to relax but don't want anything too heavy
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Red Hill, PA

Barefoot Moscato is my absolute favorite over any other wine!! I love getting it chilled when I go to purchase it. It is so flavor filled and refreshing - this wine was suggested to me by friends and oh boy I had no idea what I was missing until I tried it! Yummy!! Give it a try today!!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now