Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Yanett V.
Yanett V.
Great Lakes, IL
I only like the sweet wines and I definitely recommend. If you are just starting to try wine for first time you can't go wrong with this one
Tonya N.
Tonya N.
It's ok not the worse and not the best. Good for the price. But cupcake mascoto is way better.
Alex F.
Alex F.
Harrah, OK
Good wine for a good price. I'm not expecting the best when I pay this low of a price for a wine. But I really enjoy it. Easy on the budget and has a really sweet taste.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Obsessed is an understatement. Being a broke college kid, this is my go to wine that doesn't come in a box! I'm not a boxed wine girl. I recommend this as a beginner wine too!
Karla  I.
Karla I.
Selinsgrove, PA
My mom introduced me to Barefoot Moscato products and I love them! My favorite is the Pink Moscato. Nice and sweet taste to it!
Danika H.
Danika H.
Marion, IA
Moscato is my favorite wine ever! I only drink sweeter wines so I'll get the pink moscato normally. Barefoot is cheaper but very good quality taste!
Rika H.
Rika H.
This is fruity, light and the right amount of sweet! Perfect for weekends and patio lazing by yourself or girlfriends!
Coral D.
Coral D.
Orlando, FL
This was my 1st moscasto that i tasted and it was really good. Im not really a bubbly person. So i just usually wait until it gets flat to drink it
Kelli M.
Kelli M.
The first wine I shared with my now husband over seven years ago! This brand of wine brings back wonderful memories. It tastes great as well!!
Carly R.
Carly R.
This wine has a nice fruity flavor that is semi sweet. It is not the best wine available but for a few dollars, you cannot beat the flavor of the wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?