Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Janine K.
Janine K.
Red Bank, NJ

For a cheap wine it tastes pretty good. Its very sweet and affordable for college students especially.
Aleasha B.
Aleasha B.
Humble, TX

My sister loves this m. She buys it all the time. The price is very good for wine. I felt like it was good and ok but not my number one pick.

Susan M.
Susan M.
Elmer, NJ

I love this moscato! It's light and refreshing with a slight carbonation. I tend to drink this more in the summer months.
Briahna K.
Briahna K.
Stafford

This is my favorite wine! It's light and sweet and refreshing. I love the white one but barefoot also has the pink grapefruit flavor which is also very good. This one is better though!
Rochelle B.
Rochelle B.
Marietta, GA

This wine is so good and so inexpensive at the same time. Have you tried cooking with it? I've made chicken parmesan with it and it turned out amazing. Definitely try cooking with it and you won't be disappointed.
Lyn B.
Lyn B.

Love this wine. It's light and crisp. When chilled it is the best. Very happy with this wine.
Mariette C.
Mariette C.
Tonawanda, NY

My go to brand of wine! I prefer sweet - and this is sweet! I've had other brands; but, barefoot is the best! Exceeds my expectations every time. Can't beat the price either! I ALWAYS recommend barefoot!
Kendra l.
Kendra l.
Bradford, OH

For such a cheap wine this Moscato has such a great sweet taste to it. I enjoy it very much.
Chelle N.
Chelle N.

This is my favorite wine out there. Its sweet but not too sweet and it doesnt give me a hangover the next day. Some people mix it with sprite, i have found it is good with the cranberry sprite!
Grace C.
Grace C.
Chelsea, OK

This is the wine I will be purchasing for my wedding! It is cheap and tastes nice. Great product for the price. It is perfectly sweet, and leaves you wanting more. The packaging is also adorable. It makes me want to sit on the beach and drink a glass!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?