Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Angela F.
Angela F.

I won't say that I look this because I don't really care for wine but it is the best wine that I've had, and can stand to drink. It has a sweet taste to it but not to sweet.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Las Vegas, NV

Love it and great on a budget. First tried it in college and it is still something I reach for at the end of a long day for a drink with dinner or for night in with friends.
coraima R.
coraima R.

This is a great moscato at a very reasonable price. It is not overly sweet and has smoothness to it with a stronger hint of pears, but overall a great moscato for the price.
Marianne R.
Marianne R.
Mount Vernon

I love this drink! I dont like alcohol, but this moscoto is sweet and crisp. I love how it tastes and how cheap it costs. You can buy it at any liquor store or super market.
Day M.
Day M.

I love Moscato, but this one here is special to me because it's so affordable and delicious! I have a bottle of this every now and then as a treat. Never disappoints.
Dolly C.
Dolly C.
Pevely, MO

I love everything about a great moscato! Barefoot has a great moscato. It's inexpensive and so delicious. I repurchase often anymore!if you like moscato, at least try once.
Sabrina E.
Sabrina E.

My go to after work relaxation drink. Sweet and white wines are my fav and Moscato I always find to be sweet, refreshing and a delight when paired with just about anything.
Hanna H.
Hanna H.
Reading, PA

Barefoot is great because it's so affordable and you can try different wines you might not normally. They're moscato is good but can get to be too sweet after a few glasses
Lauren M.
Lauren M.

This is one of my go-to moscatos. It is sweet and refreshing and for the price you really can't beat it. Overall, I think barefoot produces a good wine for the price point.
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Royal Oak, MI

This was the first wine I have ever had. It is a nice light wine to drink with dessert or a light dinner. Or, to be honest, it is wonderful with orange juice or cranberry!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?