BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
MacKenzie B.
Always always always satisfied with my experience with barefoot wine. I love the way it tastes and how cheap it is! I love the moscato wine the most but I like the other flavors as well. It's really good
Lauren F.
This is a good glass of wine to have and relax with. It is not overtly sweet like many other moscato's I have tried, but still has a light refreshing taste to it! This bottle of wine is not expensive compared to many other brands that are out there. This is just one of those that pleases all girls at the bachelor watch parties!
Jessica S.
This wine is just okay for me. I wish they made a D'Asti because I enjoy my Moscato just a bit sweeter. I would drink it again if they didn't have one I enjoyed more though.
Reegan I.
Wichita, KS
My go to moscato. This wine is the perfect end to any meal. I certainly drink it as a dessert due to its sweetness. Definitely grab this out of the refrigerated section, though. It's not as tasty warm.
Kelli M.
Alma, AR
I am a huge Moscato fan! Barefoot was one of the first Moscatos that I have ever tried and it was love at first sip.  It is affordable.  I love the bubbliness, the taste, everything about it.
Lisa S.
Let's just say... a friend of mine bought this for me, with the intention of not drinking any because they "don't like wine" and they pretty much drank my whole bottle! I would say it's a winner. A very good and sweet dessert wine.
Kiaya C.
This wine is delicious and it's very sweet for those that don't like dry. I prefer this to a lot of other wines because it doesn't taste like alcohol. It's a good price, especially since one bottle to yourself will get the job done!
Marena C.
I'm not a big fan of wine, but this by far is my favorite! It has a nice and light and sweet taste to it and isn't very strong. It also isn't too expensive and you get a nice size bottle for it's price
Melissa G.
New Jersey
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
If you like sweet wine, you'll probably like this one. It's very tasty and it's not bitter. If you're looking to have a good girls night this is definitely a good drink to bring. I'd definitely recommend!
Laquieta E.
Austin, TX
I give the moscato a 4 stars out of 5 only because pink mascato is my favorite but white is just as tasteful .. Its not swee like the pink load ago but the Burt of it is amazing!
Really good choice of you are working with a dudget!
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?