Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Farrah D.
Farrah D.
Apple valley, CA
My ultimate favorite moscato! I love the fresh zesty sweet taste perfect in my sangria recipe! Smooth vibrant flavor earns a five star!
Meg B.
Meg B.
Norton Shores, MI
This is my favorite wine! The taste is great and the price is great too. I love all Barefoot wines and this is one of the best moscato.
Tara A.
Tara A.
Centerton , AR
This is my absolutes favorite wine! The flavor is great and the price is very reasonable for the quality. This is my always go to wine!
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Milford, MA
Super sweet wine. Goes down like juice. Also really inexpensive.
Definitely not for the more sophisticated palate but good nonetheless.
Cheryl R.
Cheryl R.
Zimmerman , Mn
This is one of my favorite moscato's. I only like wines that are on the sweet side and this one is awesome. And very reasonably priced!
Emma H.
Emma H.
Barefoot Moscato is the perfect wine to have with friends! It's not too expensive and it tastes great! Huge hit among all of my friends
Irma C.
Irma C.
Very economical wine. However it is Too sweet for my taste buds Will be a good choice for people who love very sweet wine not dry at all

Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Olathe
Favorite wine, hands down. I usually prefer white over red wine and don't like bitterness. This is sweet but not too sweet. I love it!
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Duluth, GA
Good cheap brand to drink alone or create fun cocktails with. Easily accessible (found in most supermarkets) and extremely well priced
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Richlands, NC
I'm probably one of the only woman to say that had they do not like this wine ask that much. to me, it tastes like a flat can of soda.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?