Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Alisha H.
Alisha H.
Bolivar, NY

This is the only wine I will drink. I take this to all dinner parties with a desert! So good... maybe you should take two bottles-one for you and one for your guests!
Jamie W.
Jamie W.

My favorite wine! I bring it to all the parties I go to! It's fruity and delicious - you can barely taste the alcohol ;) I'm not a big wine drinker but I love this.
Peyton J.
Peyton J.

I'm not into wine, I like more of a hard liquor taste. My mom loves this wine, and I can say I do like the taste. It is very bitter but it's nice to drink with food.
Brandi M.
Brandi M.

This is my daily after work wine the bottle is the perfect portion to share....or not. It tastes just as good as the expensive wine but this is much more affordable.
Priyal K.
Priyal K.

Α classic when it comes to inexpensive but great quality wines! It's so good in taste and flavor! It's light and easy to drink!! It's great for parties and holidays.
Maddie M.
Maddie M.
Louisville, KY

Barefoot moscato is a very smooth moscato. Its fairly priced too. It certainly meets my expectations of a good quality some . Wouldso recommend to any of my friends.
Mandii B.
Mandii B.
Broken Arrow, OK

Barefoot Moscato is one of my top go to wines! So sweet and such a good price! Grab two bottles when you go! It's so good the first will be gone before you know it!
Ann G.
Ann G.
San Antonio, TX

My favorite! I enjoy this brand and type of wine so much. I like sweet wine and this is one of them. It isn't overwhelmingly sweet though crisp, fruity, and delish!
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
Centralia, IL

Super easy to find and actually priced really well. I haven't been a fan of barefoots moscatos much though because they're pretty sweet. This one is decent however!
Steph M.
Steph M.

LOveeeee this Moscato. It is so refreshing and smooth. The price is right up my alley and the quality is good for the price. This moscato will give you a nic ebuzz!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now