Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
I'm down for this. It has a good taste and is probably one of my favorites. I got it as a gift and bought me after.
Alyse H.
Alyse H.
Louisville, KY
My favorite Moscato for the price. I enjoy the sweet and crisp taste. It's the perfect accompaniment to a fruit and cheese night with the girls. I'm a frequent buyer and would recommend this to anyone looking for a sweet wine.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Lancaster, PA
This is 100% my go-to wine choice for any occasion! I normally buy the larger bottle for the value but the taste is sweet and pairs great with dinner or dessert! I'm actually going to take this to an office holiday party tonight.
Yanett V.
Yanett V.
Great Lakes, IL
I only like the sweet wines and I definitely recommend. If you are just starting to try wine for first time you can't go wrong with this one
Lacey S.
Lacey S.
Bixby, OK
very good taste. Im not a huge wine drinker but this one was better than i expected! Will def buy it again!
Tonya N.
Tonya N.
It's ok not the worse and not the best. Good for the price. But cupcake mascoto is way better.
Kelli M.
Kelli M.
The first wine I shared with my now husband over seven years ago! This brand of wine brings back wonderful memories. It tastes great as well!!
Valerie F.
Valerie F.
Philadelphia, PA
This wine is very good and light. It goes great with Chicken Alfredo. This wine is inexpensive. Love it!
Amy W.
Amy W.
Wildwood , MO
Love, but wanted something a little sweeter. Crisp flavor with clean, fruity flavors. Not too dry. Not too bubbly. Perfect for after dinner or if you're inclined towards a sweeter wine.
Carly R.
Carly R.
This wine has a nice fruity flavor that is semi sweet. It is not the best wine available but for a few dollars, you cannot beat the flavor of the wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?