Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Conroe, TX

This white wine is such a great find to get . It's inexpensive and it has a great flavor . Well worth to buy
Wendy K.
Wendy K.
Crown Point, IN

This is a great brand of moscato. It's not very sweet Iis just right. I'm thankful that is a wine I can definitely afford.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.

I really like the barefoot moscato! It's my favorite and definitely doesn't break the bank when I would like to come home and enjoy a nice glass of wine.
Malorie H.
Malorie H.

Before Drake wrote a rap about this wine it use to be my go to after a long days work. I like that it's light, sweet and good paired with most foods.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.

One of my favorite white wines. Great price, best when chilled, amazing flavor, I would Def recommend this
Nina M.
Nina M.
Lexington, KY

You just can't beat this moscato for the price! Moscato is a great "beginner" wine because it's really sweet and mild. This one fits that description perfectly!
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
O Fallon, IL

I absolutely love Barefoot Moscato! It's very refreshing and tastes wonderful! It is one of my favorite go-to wines! You can find it at Target.
Alexis D.
Alexis D.
Vallejo, CA

This is one of my favorite wines. It is rather sweet so if you have a problem with sweet alcohol just be aware of that but otherwise really good!
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Westminster, MD

This is great to drink with dinner. As a baller on a budget , I don't tend to spend a lot of money on my wine but I like this for its flavor
Yani A.
Yani A.
Kissimmee, FL

Honestly my favorite wine, so sweet and refreshing, and great quality for a low price!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now