Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Katt M.
Katt M.
Lawton

This is the best when you do a mamosa love it! For new years or for a special occasion.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
DeRidder , LA

This is by far the best supermarket "cheap" wine to buy! The flavor is smooth and crisp, doesn't leave you with a horrible dry after taste like some you find. Very flavorful! always have a bottle in the fridge :)!!
Dana T.
Dana T.
Brentwood, NY

This is my go to bottle for girls night! My ladies and i chill a few bottles when we get together. one for our topic of of the night another to go with dinner and another to cap off the night. Nice and sweet goes great with a cheese platter for my little gatherings.
Tami D.
Tami D.
Fort Worth, TX

It is a decent moscato. I wouldn't pass it up if offered but there are better ones.
Meghan V.
Meghan V.

Love this one. Taste refreshing and has a splash of flavor that leaves you wanting more. Very light and goes well with food.
Sherri B.
Sherri B.
Colorado Spgs, CO

This wine is delicious! It's not too sweet like moscato can get but it isn't bitter either. It's the perfect blend! My favorite moscato I've tried to date. It's affordable and I'll continue to buy it until I find a better.
Melanie A.
Melanie A.
Des Moines, IA

Not a bad wine at all. Barefoot gets a bad reputation for being a cheap wine but it truly isn't horrible. This wine is crisp and fruity. It goes great with lots of food and occasions. I enjoy sipping this while watching my favorite tv show after work.
Lesly L.
Lesly L.
El Paso, TX

A friend of mine bought this wine to drink at my Christmas party and I really liked it. The taste is delicious. I recommend everyone try this.
Laura T.
Laura T.

This is my go to when I'm on a budget. I can get a great wine at a decent price and not feel as though it didn't hit the spot. This is one of the first wines I ever tried and I will still always recommend this to anyone who is beginning their tasting with wine.
Laci E.
Laci E.
Walkertown, NC

If you like mascoto this is a great choose. I think Mascato is to sweet to drink more than a glass of. The price is great!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now