4.55 / 5 based on 8,040 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Honestly, I'm a HUGE moscato fan, for being so cheap, it's not too bad! Very sweet, and pretty tasty.
My all time favorite. A constant staple in my home. So sweet and delicious. Do not hesitate to try it
Fantastic moscato, considering the price. I'm not a wine snob so I enjoy it. Doesn't taste too cheap
Nice sweet moscato but not too sweet. Great wine for drinking on its own. Would definitely buy again
Great priced wine and love the taste. I have tried other Barefoot brands and they do not disappoint.
This wine is perfect for someone who likes sweet it is very refreshing and perfect for a girls night.
So delicious# it's sweet without being malt-beveridge sweet. One of my favorite wines for the price.
Lovely wine. Sweet and refreshing. Cheaper wine but still has a great taste. Love for a girls night.
This is the best one out of all the Moscato types. Subtle flavor, yet a touch of sweet. Very delish.
This wine is a pretty decent wine for a low price. It's easy to purchase at any retail/grocery store.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos