Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Susan C.
Susan C.
Long Island City, NY

Love all the barefoot wines honestly if you want a sweet one they have it if you what less sweet one they have it I just think they all taste great
Morgan R.
Morgan R.

I am not a huge wine fan but a white moscato is very tasty! Barefoot is a good brand and it is affordable! Even if I did have money to buy expensive wine, I would still probable pick this one.
Beth B.
Beth B.
Copiague, NY

If you like moscato you will love this one? Affordable and delicious! Perfect with any meal or just a glass to relax.
Edith N.
Edith N.

I don't normally drink wine but this one is sweet and smooth. Very tasty and can coordinate with almost anything.
Diviyashni N.
Diviyashni N.

Moscato is the best alcohol every! I recommend it to every new drinker because it gives the same effect and still tastes good!
amanda K.
amanda K.
Defuniak Spgs, FL

A friend introduced me to Barefoot wines. I never had been a wine drinker, but this one was different. Smooth and sweet, completely my kind of relaxing night cap. Have a glass or a bottle. Priced from $5.50-$8.00 completely reasonable.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Paducah, KY

I'm a huge Moscato fan! Barefoot is definitely good for the price! I've tried the white, pink, and red but the white is by far my favorite!
Krystan C.
Krystan C.
Kearneysville, WV

Cheap but good! I don't drink hardy ever!!! I see a lot of my friends drink this brand!
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
Espanola, NM

Love Love this wine. It tastes yummy, the price is good! It also mixes well with other Liquors!
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Rochester, NY

Not only do I love moscato, but I love Barefoot! Moscato has a nice sweet taste and Barefoot provides an affordable option.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now