BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Tatianna B.
Tatianna B.
Fredonia, Ny
Barefoot moscato is my go to wine I just love it. It's sweet but not to sweet its a great day drink.
Kaelyn S.
Kaelyn S.
Rochester, MN
Moscato is by far my favorite. it's sweet and light with a clean finish. i wouldn't say this is the best moscato i have had, but for the price you can't go wrong. i enjoy the barefoot brand.
mallen b.
mallen b.
ABILENE, TX
I really like barefoot wines and the Moscato is extremely delightful. It's very light and tasty. Prefect for aNY summer night.
Latrice B.
Latrice B.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert
5 stars based on taste and price! This moscato is a family favorite. We normally have a bottle or two when we get together on the weekends for dinner and hanging out. It has the perfect amount of sweetness.
Jess L.
Jess L.
Staten Island, NY
I'm not usually a fan of white wine, but this moscato is delicious. Not too sweet, not too tart, I don't see it being sold every where though
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Rome, GA
Barefoot is my go to brand. Their moscato is delicious and affordable! It's so easy to drink.
Carmen A.
Carmen A.
Laramie, WY
Good price, good flavor, good everything! I can't find anything to complain about! Highly recommend Barefoot's whole line of drinks
Mykeisha c.
Mykeisha c.
Lancaster, CA
I love barefoot moscato it taste so damn good and it makes me relaxing and it clears my mind and its not high so thats a plus.
Chloe L.
Chloe L.
Sag Harbor, NY
Best tasting cheap wine for a college students budget. I actually prefer this wine to more expensive kinds. Mosquito is sweet and goes down smooth, I also love the pink Moscoto!
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Stoughton, MA
If you're not much of a wine person, definitely start off with a moscato. It's "deliciously sweet" (as it says right on the bottle) and pairs great with a nice dessert or a light dinner. It's personally one of my favorites.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?