BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Wilmington, NC
Only ok. Can do better for a moscato, and you don't have to spend much more. Definitely has a cheap taste, try something else.
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
Bronx, NY
I enjoy Barefoot Moscato because it's a nice fruity white wine that is also affordable. So if you are looking to try wine but on a budget the Barefoot company is good.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Austin, TX
Yass! Always have a few of these Hoildays is drunk times with family you haven't seen in a while!
Anastasia L.
Anastasia L.
Fort Mill, SC
My go to wine. I used to stay away from super sweet wines but this is delicious. Usually, stores will have pretty good sales on this brand so I will get a 1.5 liter bottle for 9.99 or less! I also love the bubbly line.
Laila Ann R.
Laila Ann R.
Kingsport, TN
This is my go-to wine. Easy to drink alone or with foods. Nice fruity character. You cannot go wrong bringing this to a get together. In my area the smaller bottle runs under $10, and the larger under $15.
Katelyn Z.
Katelyn Z.
Washington, MI
I love this wine. I enjoy the white, pink and red. It's a great wine. The price is amazing and good quality. This is about the only wine I drink in all honesty. I always gift it as well and my friends are pleased.
Mikayla M.
Mikayla M.
Millville, NJ
I like this wine, but wish I could find it in more liquor stores! I can find barefoot everywhere, but for some reason this variety I can't find! I only come across it now and then. It has a great flavor, not too sweet.
Holly G.
Holly G.
Absolutely love this wine for the price! It's always a hit to being to parties. The only downside is that because it is not high end, it does contain sulfides I believe (which is usually what gives you the headache in the morning)
Leslie L.
Leslie L.
Lancaster , CA
Moscato lovers rejoice. Barefoot Moscato is the inexpensive party pleaser. Great taste with an even better price.
Deimarys C.
Deimarys C.
Peabody, MA
I didn't drink... at all! Until my sister in law bought me one of these. In my opinion is not that strong. It's nice and kinda sweet. Perfect for a saturday afternoon and some movies.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?