Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Melissa Y.
Melissa Y.
Madison, MS

Great taste, pleasant aroma that leaves no bitter aftertaste. Very affordable - especially for the amount you get. I bought it at Terra Nova in Madison, MS. I feel this is the flavor most people expect when they ask for Moscato. Overall, a great tasting product for a great price!
It's your classic go to and great for parties. Never my absolute favorite yet pleasing to all. Sweet and goes down like juice.
Katelyn Z.
Katelyn Z.
Washington, MI

I love this wine. I enjoy the white, pink and red. It's a great wine. The price is amazing and good quality. This is about the only wine I drink in all honesty. I always gift it as well and my friends are pleased.
Laila Ann R.
Laila Ann R.
Kingsport, TN

This is my go-to wine. Easy to drink alone or with foods. Nice fruity character. You cannot go wrong bringing this to a get together. In my area the smaller bottle runs under $10, and the larger under $15.
Dora C.
Dora C.
Fremont, CA

I love this exact bottle so much! It tastes delicious and it's at a great price. Barefoot is pretty much sold every where, and I usually buy it at Safeway because it's the cheapest!
Ally O.
Ally O.
Vista, CA

Taste and sweet! Always perfect for girls nights in! More of a dessert wine than anything but one of my favorites and also affordable too!
Anastasia L.
Anastasia L.
Fort Mill, SC

My go to wine. I used to stay away from super sweet wines but this is delicious. Usually, stores will have pretty good sales on this brand so I will get a 1.5 liter bottle for 9.99 or less! I also love the bubbly line.
Alicia F.
Alicia F.

Barefoot has to be one on my top wine brands. I buy the moscato flavor every Friday night or I'll try to stock up on them. Esp if there's a sell. If you like sweet wine this is the perfect wine for you
Regina O.
Regina O.
Los alamitos, Ca

My favorite white wine! It's cheap but I still love the taste. It's definitely sweet but not overly sweet. The packaging is simple and it's definitely easy to find at most grocery stores. My go-to when I need a glass of wine.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Hixson

I picked this up as a last minute item...pretty good! I will define buy again
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?