4.55 / 5 based on 8,040 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
There's nothing like a delicious glass of white wine after a rough day! This definitely does the trick!
This is definitely my drink of choice every Thursday night when I am watching Scandal with my roommate!
I love this wine! I like how its sweet and crisp. It is also a little cheaper, but just as delicious.
I LOVE my Moscato. Whether relaxing at home or out on the town with my girls, it is always a favorite.
Delicious and crisp. Also pretty cheap. Add some fruit to keep it cold and add a little flavor as well
Honestly one of my favorite wines to drink on a girls night and movies. Affordable and tastes good. :)
Definitely my absolute favorite wine. It's a great price and loaded with flavor. Delightfuly delicious.
Our go to wine is definitely moscato. It has a light, refreshing taste and pleases almost any guest.
The best wine ever! It is so sweet and smooth, it goes down like juice. Plus, it is so inexpensive!!!
I love love love love love love love this product a lot and I love the way it taste it's really good
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos