Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Angela S.
Angela S.
Jackson, MO

I enjoy this flavor of wine. It's sweet and not bitter at all. The price is very affordable and you can find it on sale often. It is a good value for the price and size and it is comparable to other wines. I would definitely buy this wine again. It is one of my favorites when hosting get togethers.
Jenetsy H.
Jenetsy H.
N Palm Beach, FL

Mine and my best friend's drink to chill and talk. She always brings this boer when she comes to visit me.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Calera, AL

Barefoot Moscato is one of my favorite wines. Not only is it sweet, but it comes in a large bottle that is very decently priced. I would recommend this wine to my friends and I love to drink it if I am having a night to relax and unwind. It is a great girl's night wine.
Erin G.
Erin G.
Henrico, VA

I usually only drink Italian moscatos because they get the right amount of sweetness. But if I am looking for a good deal then I buy the barefoot brand. I bought it several times when sharing with friends.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Colonia

This is my go-to wine. Barefoot is my favorite brand and moscato is my favorite flavor. It's affordable and always lives up to expectations. I always have s bottle in my house. Highly recommend to all.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Grand Rapids, MI

I'm not a big fan of wines, but Barefoot Moscato is the only type I'll prefer to drink. Fruity and smooth, this is a really gentle wine for those beginning to explore wine or just dislike the darker wines.
Karen H.
Karen H.

I'm not a big wine fan but I love Moscatos! Barefoots Moscato is really good and doesn't cost too much. It has a nice sweet flavor but nothing too overwhelming. It's my favorite cheap wine. Definitely a must have during the holidays.
Stefanie K.
Stefanie K.
Mishawaka, IN

This is my go to relaxation drink. It has the perfect amount of sweetness. You will absolutely love it.
Mallori G.
Mallori G.
Mesa, AZ

Delicious for the price, not the highest quality or best tasting, but its pretty good for being so inexpensive.
Candy W.
Candy W.
Sierra Vista, AZ

Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now