Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Brandi P.
Brandi P.
A decent moscato. Great with orange juice and a very friendly price. Pretty easy to find.
Nova M.
Nova M.
Rolling Meadows, IL
It's really good for those times that you want something refreshing, instead of something heavy. Really recommend.
Christy G.
Christy G.
Millville, NJ
Smooth taste, great price. Love this stuff. Taste is great. Appealing and great with dinner
chenessa h.
chenessa h.
I don't know much about wines to be honest. But this is my best friends and mine go to wine. We are not big alcohol drinkers because of the taste of alcohol and the bitterness. This is sweet so it still has that taste of alcohol but it isn't harsh like hard alcohol
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Killen, AL
This is always my go to wine. It's so sweet and has such a smooth fruity flavor and it's usually pretty cheap.
Soleil M.
Soleil M.
My fave! Great price, very affordable. Delicious soft taste. I usually find it at Walmart or jewel.
Necheye T.
Necheye T.
Richmond, VA
I am trying to get into drinking wine to relax after a long day and I really enjoyed Barefoot Moscato. I usually don't drink so I was apprehensive at first, thinking that it would be too 'strong' for me but I really like the sweet taste!
brenda G.
brenda G.
I like this moscato it has a nice sweet taste and the price is good I've tasted better but I still buy it
Arisai V.
Arisai V.
Seminole, TX
It's cheap but good! It have a good flavor. I love the taste of this Moscato and I love more the price lol
Emma J.
Emma J.
Broken Arrow, OK
One of my favorite sweet wines to turn to. So affordable and super yummy. Great on its own and used to mix up something fun - We frequently use this bottle of moscato for fruity summer drinks, and they're always a hit.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?