6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,872 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
My absolute favorite moscato!!! I️ grab this 99% of the time I’m at the supermarket. Perfect after a long day!
Love love love, best affordable wine out there. Thank you Barefoot for making me a better mommy and housewife!!
If you’re looking for a sweet dessert wine, this one is a good choice. It has good flavor and it’s affordable.
Very tasty with a little kick. Love getting this because of the low price tag. Tastes great mixed with sprite.
I love this wine the only wine I will drink ever, I always serve it on my girls nights or any gathering I have
So so good! Goes down smooth and cheap! But so good! One bottle between two people and you'll be nice and drunk
Best moscato for the price, hands down. Has that sweet flavor but not over bearing, very smooth and refreshing.
Great refreshing moscato, great for a summertime refreshment. Over ice is my favorite way to sip on this wine
Super sweet and refreshing. Good for parties and relaxing with the girls, or watching a movie in the summer.
Perfect taste for a perfect price!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos