Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Necheye T.
Necheye T.
Richmond, VA
I am trying to get into drinking wine to relax after a long day and I really enjoyed Barefoot Moscato. I usually don't drink so I was apprehensive at first, thinking that it would be too 'strong' for me but I really like the sweet taste!
Christy G.
Christy G.
Millville, NJ
Smooth taste, great price. Love this stuff. Taste is great. Appealing and great with dinner
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Killen, AL
This is always my go to wine. It's so sweet and has such a smooth fruity flavor and it's usually pretty cheap.
Lais d.
Lais d.
I tried this wine before and I love it. Moscato is always a good idea and the price is not bad at all. Is good choice.
Princess R.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
This wine is perfectly balanced in sweetness and bittersweet. This is one of my favorite cheaper price wine buy cheaper I mean in price not quality.
Tiffany V.
Tiffany V.
N Chesterfld, VA
Barefoot Moscato is just delicious...It's light yet sweet, with a very crisp flavor. It's absolutely wonderful when it's SUPER chilled. I'm not a wine drinker/expert by any means, so this inexpensive wine is a great choice.
Tiana M.
Tiana M.
I love this wine this is my fave!! especially ice cold it's just right and I love to drink it with fruit
Emma J.
Emma J.
Broken Arrow, OK
One of my favorite sweet wines to turn to. So affordable and super yummy. Great on its own and used to mix up something fun - We frequently use this bottle of moscato for fruity summer drinks, and they're always a hit.
brenda G.
brenda G.
I like this moscato it has a nice sweet taste and the price is good I've tasted better but I still buy it
Aimee S.
Aimee S.
Love this. I'm a moscato fan, and barefoot is good and cheap. I don't drink often, but when I do, I go for this mostly. I actually received a bottle as part of my gift for being in a wedding. Pretty good.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?