Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Ironton, OH

This is an amazing wine that isn't immensely costly. The taste is light, but delicious.
Sophia L.
Sophia L.
Minneapolis, MN

Love it! It's affordable, crisp, refreshing, and accessible! I have a habit of drinking the entire thing in one sitting, though...
Jamie K.
Jamie K.
Perrysburg, OH

This is my favorite wine!
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Sayreville , Nj

MOSCATO IS MY FAVORITE WINE. THIS ONE TASTES GREAT AND IT ISN'T ON THE EXPENSIVE SIDE
Amy H.
Amy H.
Lacey, WA

If you are looking for something cheap but decently good this is it! I use it to make a summer punch which is always delicious!
Aireal W.
Aireal W.
Marion, IL

You cannot beat the price. Good flavor - not great, but unbeatable in that price range. Good sweetness.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Abilene, TX

I love Barefoot products, and this moscato is no different! The price is right and the taste is delicious!
Kristen J.
Kristen J.
Clover, SC

I love Barefoot moscato! It is a very affordable wine. Tastes great and not too sweet. No headache the next day. This is one wine we always have at girls night.
khadijah c.
khadijah c.
Adelanto, CA

I love this Moscato the sweetness isn't overbearing and doesn't make your little queasy I like to have it just sitting back watching a little TV and join my family
Jenalyn P.
Jenalyn P.
Terre Haute, IN

Definitely one of my favorite moscatos! they definitely got the recipe right. smells like yummy apples and isn't too bitter. Love it!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now