Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Candice R.
Candice R.

If you're into sweet wines, you should definitely give this a try. I love the flavor and the price tag.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Kennett, MO

Barefoot Moscato is hands down my favorite wine. I have had very expensive wine and very cheap wine and BM is still my favorite. Very clean, crisp taste with a hint of fruit! 100 thumbs up
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Framingham, MA

This stuff is dangerous but amazing! It is super affordable, but goes down so easy you will drink the whole bottle without even realizing it = Danger! It is very sweet so a good choice for people who are not huge wine drinkers but are feeling classy for a night.
Tammy F.
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga

This is my go to moscato for all occasions. People always think it is an expensive brand and are surprised when I tell them how inexpensive Barefoot wines are!
Stacy F.
Stacy F.

This is sweet like candy. I don't like it being so sweet but some people like a really sweet dessert wine and this would be a good pick.
Courtney  T.
Courtney T.

Barefoot Moscato has a very crisp and refreshing taste. It's a Sweet wine. Goes well with chicken.
Meagan C.
Meagan C.

Just a typical moscato wine. It is really tasty but there's nothing special about it.
kelsey f.
kelsey f.

Very good wine yet very sweet which is expected. I love that the price is a good range and still good!
Sophia L.
Sophia L.
Minneapolis , MN

Love it! It's affordable, crisp, refreshing, and accessible! I have a habit of drinking the entire thing in one sitting, though...
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
Raeford, NC

Barefoot is a popular brand, their moscato is tasty. Sweet and silky. It gives a hell if a hangover though.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now