Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Jodi D.
Jodi D.
Leonardtown, MD

I love moscato! its decently priced and you can do so much with it. I like to mix it with sprite and pink lemonade and fresh fruit
Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.
Staten Island, NY

This is mine and my family's favorite wine to drink! We have multiple bottles on the table for every holiday.
Paige O.
Paige O.
North Olmsted, OH

Love this wine. I like the price and it is so good. I get it as gifts a lot too because i like it so much and it's really one of the only wines I drink often
Renell W.
Renell W.

Barefoot Moscato is my favorite. I have tried others and some have been more expensive, and I always come back to barefoot. If you like a dessert wine, than you will enjoys this wine, it is best with Strawberries.
Jacque S.
Jacque S.
Columbus, GA

Im not big on wine so it wasn't really al that good to me. I think I'd rather have a sweet wine instead
Deimarys C.
Deimarys C.
Peabody, MA

I didn't drink... at all! Until my sister in law bought me one of these. In my opinion is not that strong. It's nice and kinda sweet. Perfect for a saturday afternoon and some movies.
Leslie L.
Leslie L.
Lancaster , Ca

Moscato lovers rejoice. Barefoot Moscato is the inexpensive party pleaser. Great taste with an even better price.
Daisy N.
Daisy N.
Middletown, NJ

I love this wine! It's sweet and delicious and one of the best white wines I've ever had.
Holly G.
Holly G.

Absolutely love this wine for the price! It's always a hit to being to parties. The only downside is that because it is not high end, it does contain sulfides I believe (which is usually what gives you the headache in the morning)
Mikayla M.
Mikayla M.
Millville, NJ

I like this wine, but wish I could find it in more liquor stores! I can find barefoot everywhere, but for some reason this variety I can't find! I only come across it now and then. It has a great flavor, not too sweet.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?