Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Lesly L.
Lesly L.
El Paso, TX

A friend of mine bought this wine to drink at my Christmas party and I really liked it. The taste is delicious. I recommend everyone try this.
Laura T.
Laura T.

This is my go to when I'm on a budget. I can get a great wine at a decent price and not feel as though it didn't hit the spot. This is one of the first wines I ever tried and I will still always recommend this to anyone who is beginning their tasting with wine.
Caridad G.
Caridad G.
Bronx , Ny

This wine taste very well. It's not too sweet which I enjoy. It's good to drink either hot or cold.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Lawrence, NY

My best friend an I love barefoot moscato!! Girls night always includes 2 bottles of barefoot moscato and great laughs.
Casey G.
Casey G.
Saint Cloud, MN

This is my favorite Moscato, hands down, and I've tried a bunch! Sweet, fragrant, light, fruity. It's just perfect for a refreshing drink on a warm summer night.
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Waltham, MA

Sweet and delicious. I'm not a fan of a super strong wine so this is perfect for me! Just a tad bit more sweet and it would be 5 stars.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Converse, TX

This is my go-to cheap wine. Sweet, and I've found that people who don't normally like wine enjoy this one.
Anne V.
Anne V.
Las Vegas, NV

Biggest bang for your buck. It's very affordable and it taste great. I don't really have anything bad to say about this brand. I've had different kinds and all have been good so far.
Erica G.
Erica G.
Tacoma, wa

Love this wine. It is affordable and takes real good as well. My favorite flavor would be the red macascato
Victoria S.
Victoria S.

This is the first wine I really enjoyed and my definite go to. I always have a bottle in my fridge. It's crisp and clean and fruity. I love Barefoot Wines!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now