Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Jozzette C.
Jozzette C.
Orlando, FL

The taste is a little bitter but it's very smooth. It's a must have for any get together at home
Trisha M.
Trisha M.
Phoenix, AZ

This wine is awful. I love wine, of all kinds red or white however this brand has always seemed to have been a let down for me. The flavor is anything but full and usually takes closer to rubbing alcohol. I've tried giving this brand a shot more than a few times and have always been let down 😏
Theresa D.
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI

This is the best wine for the price. It has tons of fruity floral flavors combined with a decadent sweetness that is just absolutely refreshing. I would consider it a dessert wine and you probably wouldn't want to drink it all the time due to high sugar content. Regardless, it's a great wine to start with if you are trying to get acclimated to the idea of drinking wine.
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Manhattan, IL

This is by far my favorite Moscato. Deliciously sweet with a crisp aftertaste. Perfect for a relaxing night at home when you're craving something sweet.
Cathy K.
Cathy K.
Tonawanda, NY

Love it!! The perfect sweet taste. Sweet in a good way, even for those who don't necessarily like sweet. Try it! You might be pleasantly surprised. I was.
Brittney R.
Brittney R.
Norfolk, VA

Haha its not a thanksgiving without a good wine! Mascato is my go to in every occasion though lol
Maicie P.
Maicie P.
Haverhill, MA

nothing better than popping open a bottle of barefoot and finishing it in the same night. sweet but not too sweet. much better than any other bottle shelf moscato i've had. i plan to drink lots of this for thanksgiving!
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
Three Rivers, MI

This is my go to wine if I don't have much money to spend! I love the sweet taste! I have bought this product numerous times! Best served chilled :) I buy it at Meijer. I definitely recommend it!
Lacey M.
Lacey M.
Pine Bluff, AR

This item is good to drink with family during the holidays this is a good beverage to have.
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Mount Vernon, NY

This is my favorite wine. I cool it in the fridge and the flavor is wonderful. I highly recommend it for those who like a sweet wine. I always buy this wine because is that good. Go out and buy it you won't regret it.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?