BY BAREFOOT #12 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 7 Answers
Gianna P.
Gianna P.
Sturtevant , WI
Love love love! My best friend keeps this stocked at her house all year round. It's a great summer time refreasher or the perfect mid-day winter drink! Great taste and a low price!
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
Bear River Cy, UT
This is my favorite brand of wine! The sweeter wines are what I prefer and I love to mix the moscato with pink lemonade and a touch of rum to make a yummy mixed drink! Great taste on its own too!
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.
Orchard Park, NY
Happy Hour Expert
Overall, I really enjoy Barefoot wine. I enjoy sweet, white wine. This particular moscato is VERY sweet (almost too sweet). I can be satisfied with just one glass of this wine before I switch to their Riesling.
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
Brogue, PA
By far the best (and cheapest) wine you will ever buy! As a college student with a small budget, Barefoot is our go-to wine. We have one in our fridge at all times. They don't make the bottles big enough for our apartment to drink! Would definitely recommend.
Gerrynn S.
Gerrynn S.
Barefoot moscato cheap, sweet, yummy wine! this is my go-to wine for any night. i love the light,, sweet taste.
Talia K.
Talia K.
Bonner Spgs, KS
Barefoot wines are good quality and reasonably priced. We have a rule of not spending over $20/bottle on wine so this is perfect and tastes good!
Jay T.
Jay T.
Not a fan, this has a bitter after taste which conflicts with what you would expect from a moscato so personally do not like that.
Hilary M.
Hilary M.
I do not have a fancy wine pallet. Let's get that out of the way first. But I really like this wine. It's sweet without being too sweet and a very pleasant feel in the mouth. It's not too dry, and it's just about perfect for an unseasoned wine drinker like myself.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Alice, TX
Love love love this ..it is my favorite wine very delicious .this wine actually got me to love wine and will be buy some soon its very affordable and good
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Grove City, OH
I will admit that I am not generally a wine drinker. I like this wine though because it is light and sweet.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?