Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Regina C.
Regina C.
Grand Junction, Colorado
I am not a huge wine drinker, but when I do this is the only wine that I do drink. I love the sweet taste that it has. Pairs really nicely with strawberries or cheese.
Rayann B.
Rayann B.
Waco, TX
Very good wine. This wine is much much cheaper than most wines, but taste just as great as the more expensive wines. Good wine for someone who doesn't like to spend a lot of money. I would recommend this for a first time wine drinker.
Kylie C.
Kylie C.
Salem, OR
Great beginner wine, very sweet and delicious. Highly recommend for someone that does not like the bitterness of a red wine.
Kate E.
Kate E.
Ahhh a classic, sweet, cheap intro wine. If you think you don't like wine then you've never had this stuff. I'm pretty sure every girl who loves wine either started with this exact bottle (or rosé)
Alyse H.
Alyse H.
Louisville, KY
My favorite Moscato for the price. I enjoy the sweet and crisp taste. It's the perfect accompaniment to a fruit and cheese night with the girls. I'm a frequent buyer and would recommend this to anyone looking for a sweet wine.
Kat C.
Kat C.
Phoenix
Love this moscato it's my go to wine with a great price as well as a great taste! Can't go wrong with this one!
Cree W.
Cree W.
Palm Bay, FL
I love Barefoot Moscato! I'm not a big drinker and don't really like the strong taste of alcohol. Barefoot Moscato tastes really good and sweet and it's bit extremely strong.
Lacey S.
Lacey S.
Bixby, OK
very good taste. Im not a huge wine drinker but this one was better than i expected! Will def buy it again!
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
Sisters would always bring this to get togethers. Just to drink and have a little wine. Nothing says sisters than with a cup of wine. Recommend.
Danika H.
Danika H.
Marion, IA
Moscato is my favorite wine ever! I only drink sweeter wines so I'll get the pink moscato normally. Barefoot is cheaper but very good quality taste!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?