Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
natasha b.
natasha b.
Bloomfield, NJ
This is one of my favorite wines. The price is the best part, just goes to show you don't have to dish out lots of money for a good tasting wine.
Mallory A.
Mallory A.
This wine really goes great with anything and it good for any occasion. It's not too sweet like some moscatos can be! Give it a try!
Tracy G.
Tracy G.
My favorite wine! It's reasonably priced and it's delicious. It's good when paired with fruit. I always take a bottle to gatherings and give as gifts to my girlfriends on special occasions.
Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.
Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily
Allie L.
Allie L.
texarkana, TX
this is my absolute favorite drink! i love this wine and it's perfect for social gatherings
Anna M.
Anna M.
My favorite wine! It's so refreshing and a great moscato for an amazing price. It's not to sweet but just the right amount for everyone to love! It's my favorite cheap moscato because of the fresh taste and great flavor!
Cora B.
Cora B.
Laredo, TX
Love the sweetness of this white guy! Best moscato I have tried so far. For a refreshing coktail I like to add any fruit, like grapes or stawberries and eat them at the end.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Owensboro, Ky
Out of all of the Barefoot wines out there, this one is my favorite. The flavor isn't overly sweet or dry. For those of you that aren't exactly wine drinkers, you might approve of this one. For the price and taste, this one is a must.
Ana K.
Ana K.
Moscato is my favorite and this is so good! What makes it even better? It's so affordable!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
West Chester, OH
This is a good starter wine! This was the first wine to get my wine love started! Its too sweet for me now but I'm the beginning it was the best!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?