Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Harrison, AR

Barefoot Moscato is one of my very favorite wines. Its delicious and affordable, win-win!!!
nicole k.
nicole k.
Big Rock, TN

If your looking for a cheap sweet wine this is the one great flavors very refreshing not dry good for any occasion
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Fayetteville, AR

This moscato is light and bubbly. It is a wonderful dessert drink. I never buy any other brand.
Monica L.
Monica L.
San Diego, CA

This an oldie but goodie, yu can't go wrong with this wine and it taste smooth
Jessica S.
Jessica S.

I love barefoot moscato! Love the sweetness this wine delivers. Definitely my go to after a long day!
Emily M.
Emily M.
Pittsburgh, PA

When I think Moscato, I think Barefoot. It's the perfect amount of sweetness and there's always a great sale on it. If you like a light sweet wine, this is for you!
Moriah K.
Moriah K.
Hanover, MN

I give Barefoot a D because it is not the worst moscato that I have ever tasted but it is pretty bad. The flavor is horrible and if you are going to buy a cheap wine, go with Yellow tail. It's a much better brand.
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
San Diego, CA

This wine is sweet and crisp .. Great chilled and with real fruit in it ..
So yummy my girls love it
Carrie A.
Carrie A.
Fayetteville, NC

This moscato is great we buy it anytime we have friends over! The flavor is awesome & this wine is a really good price! I highly recommend it!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Pulaski, TN

This wine is smooth and yummy ....you will feel fabulous after 2 glasses :) really helps me relax. It has a hint of fruity smooth sweetness that can conquer the toughest taste buds....Stop by and try it at your local market...best thing is...its about $8.00 a bottle
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now