BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Mykeisha c.
Mykeisha c.
Lancaster, CA
I love barefoot moscato it taste so damn good and it makes me relaxing and it clears my mind and its not high so thats a plus.
Chloe L.
Chloe L.
Sag Harbor, NY
Best tasting cheap wine for a college students budget. I actually prefer this wine to more expensive kinds. Mosquito is sweet and goes down smooth, I also love the pink Moscoto!
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Stoughton, MA
If you're not much of a wine person, definitely start off with a moscato. It's "deliciously sweet" (as it says right on the bottle) and pairs great with a nice dessert or a light dinner. It's personally one of my favorites.
Fawn R.
Fawn R.
Happy Hour Expert
This is a good wine for the price and one of the only kinds I can get my husband to drink with me! I love to drink this wine after dinner as a nice sweet desert.
Allysia b.
Allysia b.
Lynchburg, VA
A good wine for the price but I have definitely had better!!! I love moscatos and this is a decent one. If you're on a budget it'll do
Gina R.
Gina R.
Waco, TX
Barefoot is a good brand and has great taste. The price is not bad at all for all it does for you. This is one of the wines I keep on hand. Try it and you will not be disappointed.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
This was a great priced moscato, and it tastes great too. It doesn't taste cheap, and it really compliments a lot of different foods.
Danielle Z.
Danielle Z.
Moscato is a wine i like on occasion and barefoot definitely makes a good way. Its not my go to but i wouldnt turn my nose to it.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Hephzibah, GA
Pretty much the only kind of wine I will drink, perfect with Italian food!!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Benton, AR
This is a very sweet, very bubbly wine. It is almost too sweet. I prefer other brands of moscato to barefoot.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?