Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Sterling Hts, MI

I am not a wine person but I like this wine. It is very inexpensive and isn't as strong tasting as red wine.
sara s.
sara s.
Voorhees, NJ

Tastes really good for the low price that it sells for. Its my second favorite moscato second to stutterhome
Megan A.
Megan A.
Seymour, IN

I tried this moscato at the recommendation of a fellow bar patron. I was unsure when I saw the low price point, but upon tasting was pleasantly surprised. It is refreshing, just the right amount of sweet, and doesn't taste low-cost at all.
Marney E.
Marney E.

My easy go to Moscato. Everyone loves it and it is not expensive at all. I really like this product.
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Palmdale, CA

Well lets just say when i have that special guy over this is my drink, sweet, fruity and i can drink the whole bottle lol, but i don't. I save some for the next day love that it smells and taste like a crisp green apple.
Abby P.
Abby P.
Suisun City, CA

Just had a stay at home night with Moscato a movie and my love one. I love this wine because its just easy going and I don't have to dress up for it.
Nkenna N.
Nkenna N.
Woodstock, GA

I love a good moscato! great when paired with chicken, shrimp, or salmon! College budget friendly!
Christine A.
Christine A.
Brick, NJ

This is one of the most delicious wines! It tastes great! I love it! It is great for parties because everyone loves it. I have not heard anyone say they didn't love this!!
Krystle R.
Krystle R.

The first class is good, but if you do not drink the whole bottle and have to save it, then its not the greatest.
Quay M.
Quay M.
Austin, TX

I recently got into moscato and a casual, expensive stroll through Target led me right down the alcohol aisle because doesn't it always? Anyway, this particular brand was on sale. The price was looking right, I really didn't want to walk around anymore - long story short this girl's couch and wine glass were beckoning. 20 agonizing minutes later, Barefoot moscato was home with mama and we were having a party. It was surprisingly delicious. Not one of my favorites, but it paired quite nicely with Netflix and an oversized t-shirt.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now