Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Nova M.
Nova M.
Rolling Meadows, IL
It's really good for those times that you want something refreshing, instead of something heavy. Really recommend.
Katy Z.
Katy Z.
Enola, PA
I would drink this the rest of my life is I could. It's nice and light, and is the perfect pairing with some raspberry sorbet. If you want to relax at the end of the night and not feel too heavy, ty this wine.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Hanford, CA
My most favorite Moscato. It has the perfect amount of sweetness and it is so refreshing. It is my favorite weekend splurge however it is only for the sweet wine drinker.
Bambie S.
Bambie S.
San pierre, IN
Legit the best moscato I've ever tried. Very smooth and semi sweet Wine that can be enjoyed alone or with a dessert. Absolutely delicious and totally affordable at about $6 a bottle! I am a loyal Barefoot customer and will be as long as they are a business.
Christy G.
Christy G.
Millville, NJ
Smooth taste, great price. Love this stuff. Taste is great. Appealing and great with dinner
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Killen, AL
This is always my go to wine. It's so sweet and has such a smooth fruity flavor and it's usually pretty cheap.
Jillian P.
Jillian P.
Spring Hill, FL
This is one of my favorites from barefoot. It has a sweet and refreshing taste that is definitely affordable. This brand is sold in most super markets that sell wine and you can find it in different affordable price ranges depending on size. I will definitely keep purchased this one
brenda G.
brenda G.
I like this moscato it has a nice sweet taste and the price is good I've tasted better but I still buy it
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This is my favorite wine! It was the first wine that I was able to drink because at first I just couldn't get behind the taste of wine but after trying this one I loved it and was actually able to start branching out and trying others after that. It's sweet and doesn't have too much of the intense wine flavor like some. It's inexpensive and can be found so many places but honestly even after trying much more expensive wines I still always come back to this one as it is the best tasting one I've found yet.
Erica H.
Erica H.
Boston, MA
One of my go to wines. I love this brand! good price good taste not to sweet not to bitter just right!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?