Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Sandra S.
Sandra S.

Another favorite when your just trying to wind down and relax a little before bed. Not a big winey person but its perfect just for me.
Felisha H.
Felisha H.
Ellerbe, NC

By far my most favorite Moscato! I love this stuff it's the perfect addition to any dinner time meal or even in a relaxing bath. This is my go to wine for any celebration and its always a perfect hit!
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Mount Ulla, NC

Barefoot makes many delicious wines but this is my personal favorite. It can have a shot after taste but it is affordable and easy to find. This makes it in my top five go wines.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Clovis, NM

Barefoot moscato is pretty good. It's inexpensive and tasty. It's light and perfect for all occasions or celebrations.
Nina G.
Nina G.

I tried it once and it was pretty good. Not too heavy, very light. I would recommend that everyone try it.
Jacqueline  R.
Jacqueline R.

Great buy if you are purchasing this moscato. Perfect for sharing at a party. or alone in an intimate dinner.
Karolina K.
Karolina K.
Belchertown , MA

Wow I can't get enough of this. This wine is ALWAYS my go to. I love the light crisp taste of barefoot and the moscato is so light and sweet perfect for the summer although I have it all year round. Highly recommended for any moscato lover
Allison R.
Allison R.
Deepwater, NJ

I love this wine! Just recently had a glass at dinner with some friends. I would recommend it to anyone!
Tesla J.
Tesla J.
Elkridge, MD

Barefoot Moscato is by far my favorite wine. Its a great taste for a great price. I definitely recommend you to try this!
Cristina T.
Cristina T.

Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?