Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Spring Hill, FL

Pretty good wine for how cheap it is! Has to be one of the best cheap wines out there.
Michael M.
Michael M.
Belmar, NJ

Barefoot is one of the brands that tastes amazing and is very reasonably priced! The first time I tried it was at a backstreet boys concert at the pnc bank arts center. I definitely recommend it for bringing it to a party or get together.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.

Moscato, has a gentle flavor not strong nor dry. . Great for drinking at social gatherings. One of my favorites to bring along.
Rashida K.
Rashida K.

This is great, nice light and sweet. This tastes so delicious with orange juice similar to a mimosa for brunches.
Tiana M.
Tiana M.

I love this wine this is my fave!! especially ice cold it's just right and I love to drink it with fruit
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
El Paso, Tx

This is my absolute favorite Moscato. Sweet and bubbly. I like sweet white wines a lot, so to me I don't think it's overly sweet like some can be, but some might not agree with me. I love using this particular brand for making punches using Moscato. However it really is my favorite to drink and disappears quickly lol.
Nicollette F.
Nicollette F.
Bronx, NY

Fruits are great with it !!!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.

Barefoot Moscato is light, crisp and sweet. It's a very delicious wine and great paired with a dessert or on its own.
Maren E.
Maren E.
Duluth, MN

This is my favorite go to Moscato. The price doesn't break the bank and I love the sweet flavor. Probably the brand I buy the most.
Winnie L.
Winnie L.
Bellflower, CA

Love Barefoot Moscato!!!! Inexpensive and good. I'm not a big wine drinker, I drink occasionally. I recently found out about this wine in a supermarket. I can't believe how inexpensive it is, and the flavor is so good. I would definitely buy again!! One of my favorites so far. =)
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now