BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

AYANNA W.
AYANNA W.
Philadelphia, PA
Happy Hour Expert
Okay I'll admit I not much of a drinker, but I love to sip on a glass of barefoot during girl's night. I love that its a great wine to be inexpensive and I can grab a couple selections to suit everyone's preference. I love Moscato and Riesling myself! I trying to cross over to reds--ANY SUGGESTIONS!?!?!?
Allison B.
Allison B.
Sweet, inexpensive moscato. Great sweet taste! Very affordable for everyday use.
Breaynna W.
Breaynna W.
Altoona, PA
So inexpensive and delicious, my mom got me a bottle last year for Christmas and it was great, it's sweet and compliments a lot of flavors. great with dinner or just a glass after work.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Buena Park, CA
I can honestly drink anything from barefoot. It all tastes so good and the price is very affordable. I feel like buying some now.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Palm Bay, FL
Affordable, comes in a big bottle and always reliable. You can find it just about anywhere and has a great taste, yet doesn't charge and leg for it. Barefoot will always get a good review from me.
Kaylee W.
Kaylee W.
Inexpensive and amazing. I'm not a huge wine drinker but this is the best I've had to date.
melanie h.
melanie h.
La Verkin, Ut
I like sweet wines the most. Bearfoot muscato is one of my favorites. It is a very sweet desert type wine and it is easy to find stocked in most stores.

Tatianna B.
Tatianna B.
Fredonia, Ny
Barefoot moscato is my go to wine I just love it. It's sweet but not to sweet its a great day drink.
Kaelyn S.
Kaelyn S.
Rochester, MN
Moscato is by far my favorite. it's sweet and light with a clean finish. i wouldn't say this is the best moscato i have had, but for the price you can't go wrong. i enjoy the barefoot brand.
mallen b.
mallen b.
ABILENE, TX
I really like barefoot wines and the Moscato is extremely delightful. It's very light and tasty. Prefect for aNY summer night.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?