Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Cicero, IL

My favorite. I'm a college student on a budget and I am so thankful that I love these so much! lol They're so inexpensive and they taste good and are a good time!
Jamie B.
Jamie B.

If I'm looking to not spend a lot of money, but a decent wine.. barefoot is the way to go. Light & sweet it's not bad for the cost.
Kati S.
Kati S.
Pittsburgh, Pa

This is a great wine for a great taste. It is not super dry but not super sweet. Putting some berries in it gives it another amazing flavor. Great if you are having lots of people over and don't want to spend a ton on wine
Tenayah M.
Tenayah M.
Webster, TX

This product is amazing I enjoy multiple wines but I like how this product taste delicious and goes down smoothly while still having a decent alcohol percentage.
Victoria Elizabeth V.
Victoria Elizabeth V.
Loveland, OH

I love wine. After a long nice day who doesn't want a glass of cool crisp wine.
I bet that made you want a glass, huh😉😉
Yay wine. Anyway this is really a nice affordable wine, no hangover (for me at least) and it's a good price for the taste.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.

Perfect after dinner wine. Not too sweet and has a great bite to it. Great for summer nights and bbq.
Malinda I.
Malinda I.
Lowell, MA

I can say it's my favorite wine, it's not too sweet nor to bubbly, it's perfect! 3-4 will make me feel nice!
Daisy s.
Daisy s.
Schenectady, NY

This is one of the few wines that i can drink. I really enjoy how smooth it is. I am not much of a drinker but when i feel like relaxing this is my go to drink. It is very affordable!
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Mahwah, NJ

My favorite wine! Very affordable, and great sweet flavor. It's very refreshing, and I like to use it while cooking too.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Elmhurst, IL

Barefoot is a great inexpensive brand that still tastes great! The moscato is very sweet and usually you can find it on sale to stock up on multiple bottles. Great for spritzers as well!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now