4.55 / 5 based on 8,042 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I like the taste of this moscato and don't think you can beat the price! Not too bitter or too sweet.
Great taste and quality from a awesome price! Love that it is easy to find and available at many places
A light refreshing wine. Slightly sweet and not too heavy. This is great with dinner and also cooking.
This barefoot is great I love white moscato and this was great would buy again price wasn't bad at all.
Very smooth and tasty. Not too overpowering with the sweetness. Great summer wine! Very refreshing!
Love this moscato for a girls night. It's cheap but still delicious especially when chilled just right.
For the price this is a decent moscato. If you are on a budget and love a sweet wine, this is for you.
Love love love! This wine is great because it's the right amount of sweet for such an affordable price.
This is one of my favorite kind of wines because it is not only affordable, but it also tastes great!
My favorite wine by my favorite brand! So tasty with cheese & crackers. How about with a bowl of fruit!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos