Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Love Moscato, my favorite wine. It will forever put me in a good mood. If i'm feeling more on the cheaper side this is the product to buy. But do not let the price steer you away, it still taste of fruit and sweetness
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Clearfield, UT
Such a delicious light wine. It has the perfect flavor and i just recently started loving the Barefoot brand wines.
Clarissa A.
Clarissa A.
Prineville, OR
I love how light and refreshing this wine is. I am not a big wine drinker and prefer sweeter wines and this does not disappoint. Love the flavor and it's probably my favorite brand of Moscato. Super affordable and I would buy again.
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Silvis, IL
My favorite barefoot wine! I love subtle pear flavors! Not overly sweet and doesn't give me a headache like other wines!
Arielle B.
Arielle B.
Salem, VA
If you are looking for a sweet white wine this one has the perfect balance of sweetness that is not over powering on the palate. Starting with a crisp sip and finishing short and smooth this would pair perfectly with a dessert cheese plate and I would highly recommend this wine!
Megan M.
Megan M.
Carson City, NV
This is my all time favorite wine it's so sweet and crisp, I can drink a whole bottle of this like it's juice
Chelsey P.
Chelsey P.
I was never much of a wine drinker and thought having a cheap brand wouldn't be good but I actually like it more than any of the expensive types and it's the only brand I really but now!
Kari B.
Kari B.
Pekin, IL
Favorite favorite favorite Moscato that is easily found. Husband even knows when is doubt you get barefoot!! I can find anywhere and it's only a few dollars a bottle!
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Little Rock, AR
Very sweet
Very affordable
Easy to drink
Nice refreshing finish
The barefoot brand is a great brand
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Yucca valley, CA
Barefoot white win is one of the ONLY wines I will drink. It has a nice sweet taste and isn't too strong.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?