Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Whitley R.
Whitley R.
Great taste. Not too sweetie not too bitter. Great chilled or on ice. Easy open bottle. Love drinking with great food.
Arielle B.
Arielle B.
Salem, VA
If you are looking for a sweet white wine this one has the perfect balance of sweetness that is not over powering on the palate. Starting with a crisp sip and finishing short and smooth this would pair perfectly with a dessert cheese plate and I would highly recommend this wine!
Megan M.
Megan M.
Carson City, NV
This is my all time favorite wine it's so sweet and crisp, I can drink a whole bottle of this like it's juice
Sayra R.
Sayra R.
For when u want a cheap moscato. Price is great. Taste is not too bad. Does have to me a small after taste but I don't mind it.
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Ann Arbor, MI
This was one of the first glasses of wine that I've ever had. It is a very sweet white but it is very yummy and a great price point. My girlfriends and I would always grab a couple of these and catch up for multiple hours. I've also used this to make Sangria and it was perfect!
amy l.
amy l.
Sitka , Ky
Love a good moscato. This is a nice wine for the price. Nice and smooth served best cold
Victoria O.
Victoria O.
Normal
Love, has a great taste. Very sweet!!!! Would recommend to anyone. Love the style of the bottle and the color of the wine. Also has a great price.
Amber  s.
Amber s.
Barefoot pink Moscato is probably my favorite wine of all time. It is sweet, smooth and bubbly. What more could you want.
Autumn A.
Autumn A.
Sparrows Point, MD
Very sweet and smooth No bitter after taste and very reasonably priced compared to other leading brands I buy another brand only because it's cheaper sometimes but prefer Barefoot
Kim F.
Kim F.
Allston, MA
My go to when I need a cheap moscato for girls night. A little bit sweet for my taste but if you're only having a glass or two it's not so bad. A little bubbly, a little not, it's a good balance that doesn't leave you with an upset tummy. Will buy again.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?