Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Heather F.
Heather F.
North Platte, NE

It's a good wine! Not to sweet or dry! Price is right and great quality! I will keep buying it!
Katie K.
Katie K.

I am not the biggest fan of this moscato because it is a little too sweet for my taste. The price is unbeatable, though.
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Nashville, Tn

Moscato is one my preferred flavors of wine. This one didn't stand out in my opinion. Which means it wasn't bad, but it wasn't fantastic either. For the price point, it is a good choice.
Tenayah M.
Tenayah M.
Webster, TX

This product is amazing I enjoy multiple wines but I like how this product taste delicious and goes down smoothly while still having a decent alcohol percentage.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Oceanside, Ca

Love this wine when I want to just sit back and relax or have a girls night. It's great for girls night when you don't want to spend an arm and a leg on good wine.
Tina S.
Tina S.
Clinton Twp, MI

My favorite go to relax me wine that is ohhh Sooooo good and not expensive at all, but it tastes like it is! This is the best tasting one to me!
Katie M.
Katie M.

This is a good cheep moscato. It's something that my mom loves and she's a little picky on her wines she drinks
Kristy B.
Kristy B.
Knoxville, TN

This is one of my favs, as I am new to wine. It's not a dry wine, and it's also not too sweet! Although I do like sweet wine. This one is just really good and relaxing. Bonus....I use the wine bottles for Christmas and Halloween decorations!
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Howey In Hls, FL

Perfect for cooking or sipping on with the ladies after a long day. I really love this brand.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.

I am a very picky person when it comes to wine. I do not like a bitter wine. This wine has just enough sweetness that I love it. It is very affordable and the packaging is beautiful. I recommend this wine to others all the time.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now