Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Melissa d.
Melissa d.
Westerville , OH

One of my favorite wines, even though it only costs like $5. Moscato is my favorite for it's sweet and crisp refreshing flavor. It's good for any occasion!
Alisa C.
Alisa C.
Mission Viejo , CA

Im not a big wine person, but when I do drink wine its Moscato and Barefoot is the brand I always buy. It's a sweet wine which I love and is not to dry or bitter, amazing at any time with any food.
Loraine L.
Loraine L.

I love wines, but generally like the more sweeter kind. For Barefoot Moscato, it's reasonably priced and not overwhelmingly sweet as Moscato's tend to be. Must be chilled to be enjoyed. Your palate will be surprised and satisfied with the crisp sweetness of this white wine that has a fruity yet flowery taste.

Great to drink by itself or paired with some fruits.
Kapua H.
Kapua H.
Kailua, HI

This is a great, inexpensive wine. I love that it's sweet and smooth. The original moscato is delicious, but I enjoy the Barefoot Pink Moscato and Barefoot Red Moscato more. These are my go tos for Friday night after work. At $4.88 a bottle from Walmart, you can't go wrong!
Monique S.
Monique S.

This wine is crisp and refreshing without being overly sweet. This is a nice wine to sip while chilling out.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Auburn, MA

I love this wine. It makes the perfect spritzer for the days you need something a little lighter. But this is definitely my go to wine when I want something quick because it won't break this college kids bank!
Tiffany O.
Tiffany O.
Fort Myers, FL

I admit that I was once a wine snob who thought that the more expensive wines were always better. I was wrong! I love Barefoot wines! They are great! I love Moscato and this brand it one of my favs!
Emily H.
Emily H.
Fairchance, PA

I love moscato! This wine is not my favorite to just sit and sip; however, I love to cook with this wine! It adds the perfect flavor to a lemon chicken pasta dish! Everyone should try cooking with this wine but you can always pour some in a glass for yourself first!
Erica N.
Erica N.

Barefoot is a good Moscato but honestly I have had better in the same price range. It is not a bad wine but it is not my favorite.
Marcia A.
Marcia A.

I must say this brand of wine is not bad at all. I was pleasantly surprised.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now