BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Ericka P.
Ericka P.
Red Oak, Tx
I don't drink a lot of wine but I'll drink me some Moscato. This is my favorite because of its taste, the price is just the cherry on top. It is very affordable but doesn't taste like a cheap wine. Love it!
Danielle Z.
Danielle Z.
Moscato is a wine i like on occasion and barefoot definitely makes a good way. Its not my go to but i wouldnt turn my nose to it.
latonya c.
latonya c.
Kansas city, MO
Happy Hour Expert
Barefoot Moscato is a nice smooth wine, i am not into drinking but i have tried this exact wine and have seen it tons of times at stores.
AYANNA W.
AYANNA W.
Philadelphia, PA
Happy Hour Expert
Okay I'll admit I not much of a drinker, but I love to sip on a glass of barefoot during girl's night. I love that its a great wine to be inexpensive and I can grab a couple selections to suit everyone's preference. I love Moscato and Riesling myself! I trying to cross over to reds--ANY SUGGESTIONS!?!?!?
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.
Orchard Park, NY
Happy Hour Expert
Overall, I really enjoy Barefoot wine. I enjoy sweet, white wine. This particular moscato is VERY sweet (almost too sweet). I can be satisfied with just one glass of this wine before I switch to their Riesling.
Breaynna W.
Breaynna W.
Altoona, PA
So inexpensive and delicious, my mom got me a bottle last year for Christmas and it was great, it's sweet and compliments a lot of flavors. great with dinner or just a glass after work.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Buena Park, CA
I can honestly drink anything from barefoot. It all tastes so good and the price is very affordable. I feel like buying some now.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Palm Bay, FL
Affordable, comes in a big bottle and always reliable. You can find it just about anywhere and has a great taste, yet doesn't charge and leg for it. Barefoot will always get a good review from me.
Kaylee W.
Kaylee W.
Inexpensive and amazing. I'm not a huge wine drinker but this is the best I've had to date.
melanie h.
melanie h.
La Verkin, Ut
I like sweet wines the most. Bearfoot muscato is one of my favorites. It is a very sweet desert type wine and it is easy to find stocked in most stores.

Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?