Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Colorado Springs, CO
Barefoot Moscato is a good, light and sweet Moscato. It is well priced and good for taking to parties and gatherings. I have also made several white wine cocktails with it and it works well with all that I have tried. It is a good wine for new wine drinkers looking for something light and sweet.
Laurel G.
Laurel G.
Elma, WA
Barefoot definitely isn't masquerading as any type of fancy class-act wine, but it's at least two steps above Arbor Mist and Boone's Farm, so in my opinion it's perfectly respectable to serve at a party. I like it, it doesn't rob me blind, go Barefoot Moscato. Oh! And on that note, if you're more of a juice person than a wine person, GO WITH MOSCATO. It's basically fruit juice.
amy l.
amy l.
Sitka , Ky
Love a good moscato. This is a nice wine for the price. Nice and smooth served best cold
Brooke Y.
Brooke Y.
Pasadena, MD
I only like sweet wines and this one is the best I've had compared to others. It's affordable and you can find it anywhere.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Cranston, RI
The best flavor for this brand Moscato pretty much goes for every occasion. Have a get together bring moscato. Pre game before the night out to the club drink Moscato. Having chicken Alfredo for dinner drink Moscato. Want a relaxing night that can give you a good sleep drink some Moscato. 😎
Kenia R.
Kenia R.
Tooele, UT
This moscato was just how I like my wine. Sweet and not bitter. I loved it. I've had other types of wines and this was by far my favorite.
Alice S.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
Happy Hour Expert
This is an excellent cost-effective wine, one that I enjoy drinking to unwind. Its a good amount of sweetness without being overwhelming.
Lindsey E.
Lindsey E.
Carlsbad, CA
I had this wine for Thanksgiving and it tasted good as always. The one obvious hint I will give about this wine is to serve it VERY cold.
Sherri B.
Sherri B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This wine is delicious! It's not too sweet like moscato can get but it isn't bitter either. It's the perfect blend! My favorite moscato I've tried to date. It's affordable and I'll continue to buy it until I find a better.
McCaylee P.
McCaylee P.
Wilmington, OH
For me, this is such a dangerous wine! Lol. It tastes just like juice with no weird after taste that some wines have left in my mouth. I love how affordable it is and it's in almost every grocery store or drug store. I would definitely recommend it to anyone trying to get into the world of wine!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?