Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Karolina K.
Karolina K.
Belchertown , MA

Wow I can't get enough of this. This wine is ALWAYS my go to. I love the light crisp taste of barefoot and the moscato is so light and sweet perfect for the summer although I have it all year round. Highly recommended for any moscato lover
Megan B.
Megan B.
Fort Collins, CO

It's nice and sweet. A good dessert wine. I wouldn't drink it with dinner though. Overall I'm happy with this wine
Yadaris M.
Yadaris M.
Bethlehem , PA

Refreshing. Great flavor. Excellent alternative to combine with cheese. Great packaging. Excellent price. Flavor is sweet.
Kate K.
Kate K.

My go to cheap wine. So tasty but not overly sweet. So affordable! I will drink multiple bottles if someone doesn't stop me. Best moscato I've found that doesn't have that cheap wine taste. I will always buy this wine!
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Columbia Falls, MT

This wine is awesome! its sweet but still has like a genuine wine taste without the bitterness. It got a fruity grape taste. Its on the pricey side so if you haven't tried it maybe see if a family member or friend drinks it and ask them to try it. I would buy it again.
Laura W.
Laura W.

My favorite wine to buy for get-togethers or something to sip. It has a very pleasant and light sweet taste. Definitely for those who are looking for a casual wine!
Maria M.
Maria M.
Victorville, Ca

An affordable yet great wine! It's smooth sweet has really good flavors and a well known brand
Brianne S.
Brianne S.
Philadelphia, PA

This is my go to wine, in the event that I don't really want to drink wine but rather juice. I mean that in the best way possible. Its is very yummy and incredibly affordable. Pefect Bath Wine
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Manhattan, IL

This is by far my favorite Moscato. Deliciously sweet with a crisp aftertaste. Perfect for a relaxing night at home when you're craving something sweet.
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Mount Ulla, NC

Barefoot makes many delicious wines but this is my personal favorite. It can have a shot after taste but it is affordable and easy to find. This makes it in my top five go wines.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?