Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Salina M.
Salina M.
Westford, MA

This is the sweetest white wine that I have ever tasted.
Shenora J.
Shenora J.
Baltimore, MD

This wine has a cool and refreshing taste. The flavor is lighter than some white wine which allows me to pair with different dishes
Ivania M.
Ivania M.
29 palms, Cali

Amazing ! I love how sweet and good it is, perfect for the summer time or spring. Not that strong
Talia K.
Talia K.
Bonner Spgs, KS

Barefoot wines are good quality and reasonably priced. We have a rule of not spending over $20/bottle on wine so this is perfect and tastes good!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Saint Paul, MN

I love this wine sitting outside on the patio. It is cheap and a good go to for just a glass or two to cap off the night. There are a few others I prefer that come with a higher pricetag and in my opinion, a slightly better flavor (nothing to do with the sweetness as I love a sweet wine).
Jean T.
Jean T.

I absolutely love this wine, I don't really know any males that do, but all my female friends do too. It's not dry and has great flavor, but still very light
Gerrynn S.
Gerrynn S.

Barefoot moscato cheap, sweet, yummy wine! this is my go-to wine for any night. i love the light,, sweet taste.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Washington, NJ

Deliciously sweet. I always use this when making white sangria. It's perfect! Barefoot is actually one of my favorite brands because of flavor and cost.
Ayesha B.
Ayesha B.
Hyattsville, MD

So sweet and flavorful! My go to moscato because it's so inexpensive and I love the flavor
Rustina G.
Rustina G.
Wauseon, OH

This is my absolute favorite wine! It is sweet but not too sweet where it becomes almost Fruity! I love Moscato's but this one is my favorite! The price is right and it's always available at my local grocery store!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now