Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Autumn A.
Autumn A.
Sparrows Point, MD
Very sweet and smooth No bitter after taste and very reasonably priced compared to other leading brands I buy another brand only because it's cheaper sometimes but prefer Barefoot
Megan M.
Megan M.
Carson City, NV
This is my all time favorite wine it's so sweet and crisp, I can drink a whole bottle of this like it's juice
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Ann Arbor, MI
This was one of the first glasses of wine that I've ever had. It is a very sweet white but it is very yummy and a great price point. My girlfriends and I would always grab a couple of these and catch up for multiple hours. I've also used this to make Sangria and it was perfect!
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
Trenton, KY
This is a great brand of wine. It is affordable and still delicious. This particular flavor of wine is my absolute favorite, I think it goes great with any meal.
Meghan R.
Meghan R.
Conshohocken, PA
Barefoot Moscato is so sweet and smooth! This wine is my absolute favorite. I purchased it from Wine and Spirits. It is just about the only wine I will drink. I have tried other brands of moscato and nothing compares. I highly recommend this wine!
Victoria O.
Victoria O.
Normal
Love, has a great taste. Very sweet!!!! Would recommend to anyone. Love the style of the bottle and the color of the wine. Also has a great price.
Kim F.
Kim F.
Allston, MA
My go to when I need a cheap moscato for girls night. A little bit sweet for my taste but if you're only having a glass or two it's not so bad. A little bubbly, a little not, it's a good balance that doesn't leave you with an upset tummy. Will buy again.
Josh H.
Josh H.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this moscato it's delicious and very tasteful! I would definitely recommend this to a friend!!!
Veronica V.
Veronica V.
Oak Park, IL
Definitely not a premium moscato, but it gets the job done and tastes decent! With a sweet fruity flavor it is sure to be one that anyone can toler as text and enjoy after a long day
Katie M.
Katie M.
Garden City, NY
Huge fan! Super super sweet, and tastes so awesome when added to a sangria! This exceeded my expectations, I really enjoyed the taste as well as the price! However, my favorite is still the barefoot pink, but this is just as good!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?