Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Devon B.
Devon B.
Milpitas, CA

This wine is a great starter wine for people who wouldn't normally drink wine. It's so smooth and easy to drink. It has a fruity taste and is a sweet wine but it can be pared well with anything. Girls night or having dinner with family, this is a good wine
Sharon  W.
Sharon W.
Menifee, CA

If you like sweet tasting wines then you are going to love this, and it is pretty inexpensive, I can always find this at the grocery store on sale.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Chatham, VA

This is very affordable but definitely not my favorite brand of moscato, taste doesn't do it for me.
Lori B.
Lori B.
Bowmanville

This is a sweet wine that is not expensive (even in Canada, it is only $10.95 at LCBO in Ontario). It has a nice flavor - I like to drink it half and half with soda water making it into a wine spritzer. It is very easy to drink a half or even a whole bottle without even realizing it!
Sheila M.
Sheila M.
Avalon, CA

Barefoot is great brand especially for the newbie wi one drinkers. It's very affordable and tastes real good.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Baldwin City, KS

I love this wine! If you like sweet wine this is a good one to try. It also has a good price. This is a great Moscato.
Angela G.
Angela G.
Eastlake, OH

I love this for the price! It's a great lighter sweet wine, perfect for summertime, but I also drink it year round. Typically the ones I find that are better, also have a higher price tag, so I prefer to save the few dollars!
kami k.
kami k.
Fort Wayne, IN

My mother is a fan of these and the price is a good price. I buy these for her
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Charlotte, Nc

A great moscato for the price! its not too sweet and pairs good with desserts.
Brittany w.
Brittany w.
Tacoma, WA

This is always yummy. I would be lying if I said I haven't drank the entire bottle in one sitting. Definitely the best moscato at the price point.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now