Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Texarkana, TX

Soooooooo good. I love this wine, its by far one of my most favorite wines of all time!
If your cheap like I am try this please lol
Karla S.
Karla S.
Phoenix, Az

It's not my favorite moscato but it is good if you are making sangria due to the price and other fruit in the recipe.
Amber K.
Amber K.
Pittsburgh, PA

This is really a go-to bottle for a girls' night in or out! It is sweet enough that almost everyone will drink it - even the girls that "don't like wine"! It is priced well and Moscato seems to be a really popular wine lately!
Krista V.
Krista V.
Guttenberg, NJ

Barefoot is one of my favorite kinds of wine, especially white. Price is great and the taste and flavors are good. Definitely worth it!
A. Denise W.
A. Denise W.
Inglewood, CA

Barefoot wine is my favorite brand of wine. Its price is very reasonable. The taste of this Moscoto is sweet and smooth. Not bitter at all. I can find this at any grocery store, or Target, Walmart or drug store. Its available everywhere.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Brooklyn, NY

My go to wine is definitely barefoot!!! I love almost all of the different types they have and this moscato I have to say is one of my favorites
Angela J.
Angela J.

With wine it really has a lot to do with your own personal preference; if you like sweet, light wines, this moscato is delicious!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Covington, KY

Its a great wine for cheap. you will not be disappointed. this wine is something that will go with anything. You can also find it almost anywhere. It goes great with pizza or pasta. It never really looses its body or taste. The wine is full and smooth. My boyfriend even approves it. Sometimes likes it over his beer.
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Spring Hill, FL

The Barefoot Mascato was a little too sweet for me, after one glass I had a headache! This is a great wine for anyone who likes to fill that sweet spot!
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Saratoga Spgs, UT

This whine is great, its lite and sweet. Compared to other brands Moscato is pretty affordable which is nice.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now