Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
Deidre O.
Deidre O.
Irvington, NJ
This is one of my favorite wines. Take a sip enjoy a peaceful quiet evening
Kristen I.
Kristen I.
Hitchcock, TX
If you are looking for a sweet, inexpensive wine, look no further. Barefoot is always my go-to wine when I can't make it to a store that has a good selection or the stores are already closed. Most gas stations sell it and its a really good moscato. I have and will buy it again.
Benita G.
Benita G.
Far Rockaway
It's not vary strong which I love , almost tastes like juice . I would highly recommend this drink
Rachel I.
Rachel I.
This is my go to drink for a night in. I love the taste and it isn't hard to drink like some other moscatos can be. I love the fruity taste and it is relatively well priced considering the size of the bottle. Would definitely recommend for anyone who likes a fruity wine.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
This is my favorite wine. It is affordable and easily accessible since it is sold to stores like Kroger and Walmart.
Marie B.
Marie B.
Moline, IL
This was my choice of wine in college: Cheap, fruity, makes you feel kinda fancy and not like you spent only $4 on a bottle. Some more "cultured" wine drinkers might shun Barefoot, but I'm frugal at heart and will keep drinking this.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Perfect, inexpensive wine. It is sweet but it's usually less than $6 so what can you expect! Crisp and refreshing- and who doesn't love Moscato?! Also definitely drink it chilled!
Malia J.
Malia J.
Sauk City, WI
I love all wine, but moscato is one of my favorites. The barefoot brand is great for the price as well
Karen P.
Karen P.
Cameron, NC
This is the ONLY wine I will drink. I love the flavor it is so fruity and light. I can drink it just to wind down or with dinner or dessert!
Sandra B.
Sandra B.
Bear, DE
This is my go to moscato wine I love this one I've tried other moscato wines but I always go back to this one
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?