6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,835 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Good and great price!! I enjoy the flavor! Strong enough for me because I'm not a huge drinker! I will buy again!
This is my favorite wine!
Deliciously sweet and crisp. If it wouldn't make me seem like an alcoholic I could drink this all day... In love!
SUCH A GREAT WINE FOR A GIRLS NIGHT!
Tastes really great for the cheap price. It's very sweet though so it definitely can't be drank in large amounts
Moscato lovers rejoice. Barefoot Moscato is the inexpensive party pleaser. Great taste with an even better price.
This is my go to wine! It's a nice sweet white wine that I drink with meals or to have a glass to unwind at night
Best moscato I've tasted!!
This is great, nice light and sweet. This tastes so delicious with orange juice similar to a mimosa for brunches.
I absolutely love this wine! It’s super cheap! And it’s delicious. The moscato is my favorite! It’s my go to wine
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos