Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Marcie K.
Marcie K.
Saginaw, MI

This is my favorite wine. Sweet and delicious. Make sure you have a bottle opener though!
Kyndal N.
Kyndal N.
Columbus, GA

Hands down the BEST moscato I have ever had. Not overpoweringly too sweet and is crisp, fruity, and perfectly flavored!
Sherri B.
Sherri B.
Colorado Spgs, CO

This wine is delicious! It's not too sweet like moscato can get but it isn't bitter either. It's the perfect blend! My favorite moscato I've tried to date. It's affordable and I'll continue to buy it until I find a better.
Lesly L.
Lesly L.
El Paso, TX

A friend of mine bought this wine to drink at my Christmas party and I really liked it. The taste is delicious. I recommend everyone try this.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Titusville, FL

This moscato is wonderful! It's easy to find and is very affordable. It's sweet and pairs well with fruits. It's really good if you mix it with some sprite as a spritzer. Very smooth and tastes amazing!
Laura T.
Laura T.

This is my go to when I'm on a budget. I can get a great wine at a decent price and not feel as though it didn't hit the spot. This is one of the first wines I ever tried and I will still always recommend this to anyone who is beginning their tasting with wine.
Caridad G.
Caridad G.
Bronx , Ny

This wine taste very well. It's not too sweet which I enjoy. It's good to drink either hot or cold.
Laura b.
Laura b.
Orlando, FL

Big fan of #barefoot. It is cheap and has the perfect moscato taste! Highly recommended.
Publix always has BOGO!!
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Saint Rose, LA

Let me start by saying, I love Barefoot Moscato. This was the first moscato I ever tried. Its really inexpensive for a nice sized bottle. It goes down smooth and really tastes good. Sweet, but not too sweet and not really bitter "wine" tasting. You will feel it after the first glass, especially if you're like me and drink wine out of a big wine glass.
Str8beauty -.
Str8beauty -.

Pretty good not one my favorites. Definitely a bang for your buck super cheap. Great for parties or even in punches.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now