Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Maleni d.
Maleni d.
Windsor, CT

Hands down one of my all time favorite wines! It tastes sweet, and never has a bad after taste. My go to every time!!!
jakiee c.
jakiee c.
Grayslake, IL

Very yummy moscato!! Perfect for a relaxing evening after work , super soft too so it's enjoyable:)
Taylor G.
Taylor G.

This is such a sweet and fruity wine! I think that it would appeal to many different people, even those who do not consider themselves "wine drinkers". I would definitley recommend this if you are just trying wine or want to start getting into wine.
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Manhattan, IL

This is by far my favorite Moscato. Deliciously sweet with a crisp aftertaste. Perfect for a relaxing night at home when you're craving something sweet.
Kelli-Anne P.
Kelli-Anne P.
Williamsport, PA

I really love this moscato. Its in my top two. Its affordable. Its sweet. And its far from dry. Howevern Alasia is my go to.
Kemon L.
Kemon L.
Shalimar, FL

So deliciously smooth and sweet! I felt like I was sipping from a lovely basket of ripe fruits and fresh flowers. The prettiest pale green wine felt and tasted so fancy but was incredibly affordable! I will definitely buy Barefoot Moscato again and even an extra bottle or two to keep on hand!
Holly N.
Holly N.
Lexington, KY

This is amazing very great flavor and amazing price, I would Recommend this wine to all my friends to try
Danielle Z.
Danielle Z.

Moscato is a wine i like on occasion and barefoot definitely makes a good way. Its not my go to but i wouldnt turn my nose to it.
Joann S.
Joann S.
Laredo, TX

The great taste of moscato is just amazing. I love the brand and its my go to wine. I love drinking it during the holiday and on special occasions. Barefoot has the best wine.
Bernadette H.
Bernadette H.
Milwaukee, WI

This is my go to wine. Moscato is a sweet wine and Barefoot really makes a great kind! It's perfect for when the girls come over for a wine and paint night. It is reasonably priced, especially for the great quality of it. I am a repeat buyer and I will continue to keep buying it.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?