Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Phylicia H.
Phylicia H.
Pooler, GA

This is a sweet and delicious wine, it can be used as a dessert wine or as a dessert beverage itself. I think it best served chilled but it is good room temperature as well. Would definitely recommend this to people who enjoy sweet wines, but not to those who like dry wines.
Melisa F.
Melisa F.
Portageville, MO

Was nice n crisp. Enjoyed the flavors very much. I would but this when I'm out. Has a great refreshing taste
Summer M.
Summer M.
Mt Pleasant, MI

I love all barefoot drinks or product. and this moscato isn't super pricey yet its really good.
Alisha S.
Alisha S.
Little rock, AR

Only because I drank this so much I'm burnt out on it.I like the taste of it and its not bitter
Brea M.
Brea M.

First off, I love the affordable cost with an expensive taste. Its smooth, light and crisp, and you can actually taste the citrus notes in it. Yum!
Latisha R.
Latisha R.
Merrillville, IN

I love this wine..it's perfect for sipping on a late night.i love the sweet taste and how smooth it actually is.You wouldn't even believe that it's only $8.99.
Carly P.
Carly P.
Glendale, AZ

Very easy to drink but almost too sweet. A nice refreshing glass with dinner or late at night is nice though!
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Mount olive , Al

Great price and a great refreshing taste. Perfect for a nice night out of the patio!
Stephanie  G.
Stephanie G.
Winnipeg, MB

I favorite wine of all time! Who needs expensive wine when you can have this! It's delicious. Scary thing is it goes down like juice. Definitely recommend for all to try.
Candice R.
Candice R.

If you're into sweet wines, you should definitely give this a try. I love the flavor and the price tag.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now