Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Alex E.
Alex E.
Elizabeth, NJ
This is a sweet but delicious wine. My wife loves it and if you like Moscato this is one of the best. Any wine by Barefoot is wonderful.. it has never let me down.
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
It was a little bitter I prefer a more sweet wine. My husband enjoyed it more then I did
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
This is my all time favorite wine! It tastes great and is even better cold! It is my go to for a chill night with friends and is definitely very affordable!I used it to make sangria and it turned out fantastic! I would definitely buy it again and again!
Red U.
Red U.
Brooklyn, NY
Everyone knows me for my love of wine. I absolutely love it it unwinds me like nothing else and relaxes me. Barefoot is one of my top brands for one for sure.
Not a huge wine drinker but even I love the taste of the Moscato! Want to dry to me nor to sweet and had a great taste! Would definitely recommend. Also great for price.
Julia W.
Julia W.
Watertown, NY
My favourites wine of all times. Drinking a glass as we speak 😂 I prefer sweet wines so this is the one for me.
Nicki B.
Nicki B.
Columbia, MO
this is a very good tasting wine. If I drink cheap, this is the way to go.
it is very cost saving and good tasting. I can usually buy it just about any where and
that's the best part of it.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Atwater
Barefoot Moscato is my favorite one of all time. it's crisp clean and sweetI love the bouquet of this wine. I have tasted other Moscato's from different brands but this one is the best by far.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Indianapolis, IN
This is a great wine but if you are wanting a nice smooth taste then get the pink moscato.
Kendal G.
Kendal G.
I love all Barefoot wines, and this is one of my favorites. It is sweet, but not too sweet and is refreshing.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?