6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,871 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
It's is a good Moscato! I like to use it when I make my wine slushies. I get frozen fruit and Moscato and blend it up
Pretty good not one my favorites. Definitely a bang for your buck super cheap. Great for parties or even in punches.
When I drank wine this is always my go to bottle. I love that it's just the right amount of sweet. I love this brand.
Currently drinking this as I type. Love this wine and always a great price! Highly recommend! Especially moscato yum!
I was told this stuff was really good. But I was not impressed at all. It taste like a beer to me I was not a fan.
Great price and great taste. Light and sweet, but not overwhelming. Good for a night in with my significant other.
Not so many words other then amazing
I scanned my bottle an this came up this gallo Moscato is sweet an refreshing perfect for dinner or a get together
Sweet and bubbly. Perfect for dessert pairing or dinner. Moscato is always a go to and this one doesn't disappoint.
Hands down my favorite wine! Goes well after having a rough day/week. Good for watching Netflix and relaxing. 👍🏿👌🏿
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos