Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Katee L.
Katee L.
Paducah, KY

Love the sweet but tangy wine. I love all barefoot but this one I tend to gravitate towards because I love sweet wines.
Rosana P.
Rosana P.
TAMPA, FL

One of my friends introduced this to me one day and I haven't stopped ever since, this is my go to bottle love it
Stephani R.
Stephani R.
Greenwood, IN

Moscato is my favorite wine and I've tried them all! Barefoot is a nice everyday Moscato. Easy to find and reasonably priced. It is definitely a wine that I know I can find wherever I am...even when I'm on vacation.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Boise, ID

This is a nice sweet wine that is not too sweet! It would be amazing in a white sangria!!! It is fruity and fresh!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Menifee, CA

A really good cheap wine. I haven't tried much wine, but this Moscato has a nice light taste.
Lisa B.
Lisa B.

This is probably my favorite moscato. It's good, it's inexpensive, and it's great chilled in the summer when you are sitting outside enjoying time with friends.
Erin C.
Erin C.
Pittsburgh, PA

Nope. Not even gonna try and deny it. This stuff is cheap, sweet, easy to drink and doesn't leave me with a wine headache. I've paired it with fancy steaks, grilled cheese and everything in between. It also makes for a refreshing after work drink.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Newmanstown, PA

I heard this is really good and great tasteing, people here seem to agree, I look forward to trying this.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Terryville, CT

Sweet but not to sweet a perfect desert wine. Wouldn't drink with dinner or lunch, very light and refreshing
Megan M.
Megan M.

This is my drink!! I love the barefoot pink moscato. I'm so glad to have found a wine that my husband also enjoys drinking.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now