Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Kait M.
Kait M.
Camp Lejeune, NC

This isn't my favorite wine, but it definitely is perfect when I want to run into quickly and grab something.
Akeele J.
Akeele J.
Jackson, MS

I love this moscato. It tastes great and inexpensive. I usually buy this in the largest size because it's so good.
Richelle C.
Richelle C.
Hampton, VA

One if my favorite brands of Moscato! It's sweet yet crisp and refreshing! Love a glass as a night cap!
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.

So, so good- either with a meal or just to relax after a rough day. Enjoyable no matter what.
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Goose creek, SC

Good light sweet wine. The price is definitely a plus. It's not my favorite of the brand but it's still good.
Olivia L.
Olivia L.

My favorite Moscato!!!!! Great taste, goes with anything, no bitter after taste, and reasonably priced!!!
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC

My favorite wine! It's cheap and tastes divine! I like to enjoy a glass while I relax in the bath
Serena B.
Serena B.

If you're a white wine drinker like myself and enjoy them on the sweet, fruity side, you will enjoy this wine. It has the hints of apricot, honey, and a touch of citrus. Also cheap and the perfect starter wine.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
San Antonio, TX

Barefoot Moscato is great it has that crisp sweet taste that I like It Goes Down Smooth and I can just drink the whole bottle.
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
Garysburg , NC

Very very good wine. I love to drink a glass of this wine when I'm ready to lay back and relax.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?