6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,878 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I wasn't a big wine drinker before having this but I will have to say barefoot makes a very good and affordable wine!
Its OK it tastes really tart and sour but its not to horrible and it takes drinking the whole bottle to feel relaxed
Good sweet wine. Delicious.
I'm a Moscato lover but this one doesn't make it to my favorites list. It's not as sweet as some of the other brands.
Favorite wine to pick up! It's always on sale at my local liquor stores. This is my goto for pretty much any occasion
Simple, elegant, full bodied moscato that keeps you coming back for more! It's a go to for me love barefoot moscato!!
All time favorite. Delicious and affordable. The packaging is appealing and I love that it also comes in a twist top.
Moscato! It's one of the sweeter wines and it is good for sipping and especially when you are having a lot of people
Moscato is one of my favorite type of wines. Have not tried this brand but I am sure it is as good as other mascatos
This is my favorite wine. It isn't too sweet or too dry. I'm more of a sweet wine person and this is perfect for me.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos