Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Jordan A.
Jordan A.
Cleveland, OH

Started drinking this wine in college and it's still my favorite. Their Red Moscato is some of the best I've ever had. It's good quality for a low price, plus I don't feel sick the next day like I do from most cheap wine!
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Nicholasville, KY

Not the biggest fan of wine, but i liked it. It was sweet and tasteful. Not something i would drink a daily basis.
Brianna M.
Brianna M.

I prefer white wine over red and this wine is pretty yummy and affordable! Def an easy crowd pleaser
Victoria I.
Victoria I.
Burnsville, MN

Super affordable, sweet and crisp.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Nashville, TN

This is definitely how I learned to drink wine! Great value for the money, but too sweet for anyone but beginners.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
San Diego , CA

It's okay. It's cheap and a light white wine, but I don't think there's enough sweetness to it.
jenna r.
jenna r.

It's really not bad for a cheap moscato. it's not the best but you are definitely getting a decent wine for a really good price.
Jordan R.
Jordan R.
Denton, TX

This is such a clean and crisp moscato- very easy to drink! Perfect for first time wine drinkers and stout enough for true fans. I love barefoot!
Raquel P.
Raquel P.
Seattle, WA

An awesome winr with a sweet aftertaste! Great to go with desserts. At safeway it's super cheap, about $3/bottle
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Longview, TX

Not the biggest wine fan, but I do like this one. I like the subtle sweetness and the price! I don't like the extreme bitterness of most wines, but this one is just tart enough for my taste.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now