Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Renee P.
Renee P.
Not too sweet and perfectly crisp. This is an excellent Moscato. I like that it doesn't taste like frosting, you can taste the fruit not just the sugary sweetness like some other Moscatos
Dorothy J.
Dorothy J.
Harlingen, TX
Moscato is always good! Though I'm not 100% sure that I have tried this brand before, but I am aware that some people choose this as their go to!
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Silvis, IL
My favorite barefoot wine! I love subtle pear flavors! Not overly sweet and doesn't give me a headache like other wines!
Paula C.
Paula C.
Barefoot is one of my favorite moscatos for the price. When going for a cheaper wine this one is on point.
Samantha V.
Samantha V.
New Bedford, MA
After a long week of work a glass of wine on the couch and a good movie is needed. The barefoot moscato is a sweet not so bittwr taste. You will sleep great!
amanda d.
amanda d.
Newport News, VA
One of my favorite brands. Light and sweet. Very good for the price. Definitely recommend for people who like sweet wines.
Chue L.
Chue L.
Something not too sweet and not too bitter. The perfect zest to end a long day at work.
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
Can't go wrong with Barefoot Moscato! Whether you're getting ready for a night out, having a nice dinner, or hanging out with friends or family.. any time is a good time for some moscato! Sweet grape taste that tingles your taste buds!
Sabrina K.
Sabrina K.
For me, a moscato should be really sweet. This wine is still a bit dry, but to be expected with the price point. If you are looking for a semi-sweet, ultra cheap wine, this ones for you!
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Erie, PA
Probably my favorite moscato! I love the flavor and really love this brand of wine! Will definitely recommend to others and will purchase again!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?