4.55 / 5 based on 8,034 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
By far my favorite cheaper mascato!!!! i drink this everynight!!! love it!!! it is on the stronger end.
The flavor of this wine is fantastic. I drink a bottle every Thursday night and I never get sick of it!
Barefoot is always my go-to wine when I want to pick up something quick that I know will taste great!
This wine is sweet and taste better than the pink moscato. It is not strong and it goes down smoothly.
I like this moscato but it could be sweeter.i like sweet moscato like the d'asti which is so delicious
Also another Mascato that I love it taste good and Inexpensive great to have a few glasses with friends
For the price this is a decent moscato. If you are on a budget and love a sweet wine, this is for you.
Literally my favorite wine! Gotta love an inexpensive alcoholic beverage. I love Pink Moscato the most!
This is a very good wine. Not too sweet and very tasty. The price for this wine is reasonable as well.
Barefoot Moscato is an amazing wine. It's cheap but has great quality. It's a nice, light, white wine.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos