BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

Buy on Target*
Fotini k.
Fotini k.
Allen Park, MI
This wine is affordable and tastes great! It's sweet and light and perfect for a girls night. This is my go to wine when I feel like having a glass or two.
Caridad G.
Caridad G.
Bronx , Ny
This wine taste very well. It's not too sweet which I enjoy. It's good to drink either hot or cold.
Kyra H.
Kyra H.
Overall, this is a decent wine. I received it as a gift for Christmas and was pleasantly surprised since I don't normally purchase Barefoot products. It's too sweet for my taste, but if you're a fan of sweet white wines then I'd recommend it. I probably will not purchase this product for myself.
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Chula Vista
I love this wine. Not too sour or dry. Sweet and goes down smoothly. I can always turn to this wine to relax. Either cold or warm it is really good.
Bonnie H.
Bonnie H.
Birmingham, AL
Barefoot is a light, crisp white wine with an affordable price tag. It's a great selection for ladies night.
Heather M.
Heather M.
I love this wine. It's one of my favorites! It has a nice sweet refreshing taste with no aftertaste.
Carlie B.
Carlie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
A nice refreshing end of the day drink! I love the taste since I am a sweeter drink kind of person it is perfect for me
Tessa M.
Tessa M.
Riverton, WY
Definentally one of the better cheaper wines out there. Its not very dry and it has just the right amount of bubbles I think for the price of the wine it is definetally one to go try for your self.... I purchase this wine all the time when im in the mood and would not trade it out for another!
Angie E.
Angie E.
Fort Pierre, SD
Happy Hour Expert
Barefoot Moscato is the perfect wine for girls night, date night, or any occasion. The taste is sweet and crisp. For the price point, I was pleasantly surprised. My only wish is that moscato was available in a box. I would highly recommend this wine.
Alexis O.
Alexis O.
Frankenmuth, MI
For the cheaper price of barefoot I love the taste. I am not a big wine drinker either but I like that it is sweet and not to strong.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?