Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Natalie V.
Natalie V.

You can't beat the price of barefoot moscato. They're cheap but good. It has a nice quality to it. Not my favorite moscato but I don't hate it either. It's enjoyable.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Pontoon Beach, IL

My absolute favorite wine... definite summer must have.....barefoot has an amazing tasting line of wines . And so affordable. ...don't for get to pick some up tonight
Shanielle R.
Shanielle R.
Denver, CO

I'm usually an not a fan of wine. But when I tried this wine I really enjoyed it. It was refreshing any too bitter tasting. I was happy to find a Wynne I could enjoy.
Alisha H.
Alisha H.
Bolivar, NY

This is the only wine I will drink. I take this to all dinner parties with a desert! So good... maybe you should take two bottles-one for you and one for your guests!
Katie  B.
Katie B.
Cadillac, MI

I love Barefoot wine! There is a decent amount of flavors to choose from and they're all delicious, especially the white. Great price too for the amount you can get.
Jamie W.
Jamie W.

My favorite wine! I bring it to all the parties I go to! It's fruity and delicious - you can barely taste the alcohol ;) I'm not a big wine drinker but I love this.
Peyton J.
Peyton J.

I'm not into wine, I like more of a hard liquor taste. My mom loves this wine, and I can say I do like the taste. It is very bitter but it's nice to drink with food.
Brandi M.
Brandi M.

This is my daily after work wine the bottle is the perfect portion to share....or not. It tastes just as good as the expensive wine but this is much more affordable.
Priyal K.
Priyal K.

Α classic when it comes to inexpensive but great quality wines! It's so good in taste and flavor! It's light and easy to drink!! It's great for parties and holidays.
Maddie M.
Maddie M.

Barefoot moscato is a very smooth moscato. Its fairly priced too. It certainly meets my expectations of a good quality some . Wouldso recommend to any of my friends.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now