BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Edna L.
My go to Moscato. This bottle is filled with wine goodness ands its like crack. Once the bottle is open its gotta be finished. The only thing i hate is when i get the cork one. 🙄
Faith B.
Happy Hour Expert
Your classic beginning into wine as a college sorority girl. I still can throw back a glass every now and again, but there are better options out there. For the cost though, it's a bargain.
Stephanie L.
I love this moscoto when I am in the mood for a sweet wine.  I really like that this brand is affordable and offers the regular and larger sized bottles for entertaining.  I also like that it is available at major retailers so I can purchase at different locations.  Highly recommend.
Bianca L.
Delicious for a glass at dinner or when you need some "me time". Very affordable, good value. The whole barefoot brand is very good. I am a repeat consumer as I haven't found anything yet comparable value wise
Stacey C.
Barefoot moscato is a good choice for the price.  It's definitely not my favorite moscato but it is good and the price point makes it better.  I have purchased this a quite a few times now. It is sweet and semi bubbly.   I would buy again and recommend to anyone on a budget.
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
Happy Hour Expert
These are definitely the best wine ever in the whole wide world no other wine compared to this wine with an awesome flavor!! Affordable, I definitely recommend this this amazing wine! I'm beyond satisfied ❤❤❤
Melissa H.
Vassar, KS
Happy Hour Expert
Great wine for the money. Easy to sip, enjoy and relax. I have purchased this wine over and over. Great flavor and rivals wines that are more expensive. Never sampled a wine from Barefoot that was a disappointment. Rapidly becoming a go-to brand.
Lauren B.
Hammond, LA
I love moscato! It's my favorite wine and Barefoot does it right! Bring it home and mix with some Sprite to create a wonderful spritzer. You can find it at any local store including Walmart. If you aren't sure if it's going to be good, they also offer them in smaller personal size bottles.
Sarah M.
Oregonia, OH
One of my favorites. If you're new to wine or not a huge wine fine this is a good one to start with. Drink it chilled and it goes down pretty smooth. It doesn't leave you with the typical wine hangover either!
Gabriela S.
I like this wine for a small afternoon even though I prefer red wine. This is one is less bitter and more sparkling is good enough to open it with your friend and enjoy a movie.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?