Add a Photo

Photos (64)
maria m.
maria m.
Santa Ana, Ca
Soo good ! Sister in law got a whole bottle for me this past 4th of July ,every female had there own bottle so good ! And it was on sale
Lynette R.
Lynette R.
Pinellas Park, FL
LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEE THIS WINE! Its super smooth and taste fruity for me and is way better than any liquor or beer. I choose this any day!
rubies 💋.
rubies 💋.
I don't drink wine but moscatos I will do. there a bit sweet and taste delicious. this is the only drink I'll take that's close to wine.
Sara T.
Sara T.
Love this wine!! Perfectly sweet and crisp for an affordable price. We always have this in the fridge as its a favorite with our guests.
Kady E.
Kady E.
YES!!!! I love a Moscato and thankfully Barefoot is a brand that is easy to find anywhere. I really enjoy a nice glass of their Moscato.
MARLEN A.
MARLEN A.
South Ogden , UT
2 bottles of this, peach schnapps and blue blueberries! It's cheap, it's easy to mix up into an instagram worthy punch, can't beat that!
Grisleidy O.
Grisleidy O.
Yonkers, NY
So delicious and refreshing. My friend and me love this wine. Great flavor is really good. I have drank this wine before is really great
Meg B.
Meg B.
Norton Shores, MI
This is my favorite wine! The taste is great and the price is great too. I love all Barefoot wines and this is one of the best moscato.
Irma C.
Irma C.
Very economical wine. However it is Too sweet for my taste buds Will be a good choice for people who love very sweet wine not dry at all

Emma H.
Emma H.
Barefoot Moscato is the perfect wine to have with friends! It's not too expensive and it tastes great! Huge hit among all of my friends
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?