Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Baton Rouge, LA

I love barefoot wines! Especially their moscato! This wine is not dry at all, it's a sweet wine. I love to have a glass while I'm cooking and with my supper. It's really good,
Maggie D.
Maggie D.

Barefoot Moscato is really popular among the college women I know, not so much the adult women. It's very sweet, like alcoholic juice. I personally think that's the good part!
Gina R.
Gina R.
Appleton, WI

A go-to for a girls night in! I can't drink more than a couple glasses of this without feeling a little like I've had too much soda/gut rot. It's fresh and crisp! Good taste.
L C.
L C.

One of the most delightful moscato bottle! You really can't go wrong with barefoot. Sweet refreshing taste, definitely a must have at a summer event for those sweet drinkers!
Margaret K.
Margaret K.
Oklahoma City, OK

This moscato is one of the best moscato wines you can find at your local store. I first discovered it few years back, and haven't dank any other kind since. Highly recommend!
Rosemary F.
Rosemary F.
Madisonville, TN

My favorite wine!! It's super sweet and juicy and it has a hint of carbonation which I love! My new replacement for desert!! We enjoy this just about every night at my house.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Towson, Md

I blame my roommate for making me become addicted to Barefoot. This stuff tastes so good, it's soooooooo cheap, and the bottles can be reused for crafts and storage purposes.
Tanya M.
Tanya M.
Greentown, PA

My go to wine for my signature sangria recipes. I live the way flavors play off this wine and it's great alone. The price is another awesome part and there are often specials
Marianne R.
Marianne R.
Mount Vernon

I love this drink! I dont like alcohol, but this moscoto is sweet and crisp. I love how it tastes and how cheap it costs. You can buy it at any liquor store or super market.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Berwick, PA

Very nice loved that it was just the right sweetness. Would for sure buy it again. Whether a night with the girls or just a night at home with a good movie it hits the spot.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now