Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Judi P.
Judi P.
Brownwood, TX

This wine has such a weird after taste. It is not sweet enough for me personally. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone and do not plan to purchase it again in the future.
Franchesca V.
Franchesca V.
orlando, fl

my go to after a long day with the kids or even if I just want to wind down and just relax the flavor is so smooth and tastes so good my go to is also the pink Moscato
Natalie V.
Natalie V.

You can't beat the price of barefoot moscato. They're cheap but good. It has a nice quality to it. Not my favorite moscato but I don't hate it either. It's enjoyable.
Alisha H.
Alisha H.
Bolivar, NY

This is the only wine I will drink. I take this to all dinner parties with a desert! So good... maybe you should take two bottles-one for you and one for your guests!
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Pontoon Beach, IL

My absolute favorite wine... definite summer must have.....barefoot has an amazing tasting line of wines . And so affordable. ...don't for get to pick some up tonight
Shanielle R.
Shanielle R.
Denver, CO

I'm usually an not a fan of wine. But when I tried this wine I really enjoyed it. It was refreshing any too bitter tasting. I was happy to find a Wynne I could enjoy.
Tina S.
Tina S.
Cleveland, OH

Moscato is the best wine! It has a nice subtle sweet flavor, plus it's a white wine and it's not dry!
Barefoot is super affordable and very well made! Love this wine!
Peyton J.
Peyton J.

I'm not into wine, I like more of a hard liquor taste. My mom loves this wine, and I can say I do like the taste. It is very bitter but it's nice to drink with food.
Priyal K.
Priyal K.

Α classic when it comes to inexpensive but great quality wines! It's so good in taste and flavor! It's light and easy to drink!! It's great for parties and holidays.
Brandi M.
Brandi M.

This is my daily after work wine the bottle is the perfect portion to share....or not. It tastes just as good as the expensive wine but this is much more affordable.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now