Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Puyallup, WA

This is a super sweet wine that anyone can drink. It is fruity with a peachy flavor. It goes down easy and leaves a sweet after taste.
Mindy W.
Mindy W.
Ashtabula, OH

This is my go to wine, the price is right and the taste is pure sweetness!! Yum now I need some!!
Heather B.
Heather B.
Johnson City

This is one of my favorites!! You can't go wrong. It's sweet but not too sweet. I'm not a fan of really dry wines which this is not. It's soooo good.
Sanela Š.
Sanela Š.
Kentwood, Mi

My go to wine. This wine is probably my favorite and was my first choice throughout my early years.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.

Love this wine. Not much of a wine drinker so this sweet wine works for me. Great price, great flavor
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Stayton, OR

Best when chilled. Really good and affordable.is sweet and doesn't give you head ache later on.
Renee W.
Renee W.
Arvada, CO

I am a moscato lover. Always loved sweet wines. This is in my top 5. Smooth, refreshing, not over sweet, just hits the spot! Would repurchase and I have!
Kelli M.
Kelli M.
Topeka, KS

I'm a sucker for a good sweet white that just tastes like grape juice with a little bit of bite. I love this wine because it tastes awesome & doesn't kill my budget!
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Atlantic, IA

Tastes pretty good I would buy again! I deffinatley reccomend it for a nice beverage
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Tampa, FL

Love love love. One of my friends brought this over for a wine night and I feel in love. It's pretty sweet and doesn't leave a harsh after taste. I plan on going out to buy more and would recommend it to others.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?