SNL Wine is Here Just in Time for Saturday Night
4.55 / 5 based on 8,001 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
The only wine I love. I don't like sour wine. I like mine sweet. There are a few Barefoot wines that I like but the Moscato is my absolute favorite!
Sooo good and I'm not much of a wine drinker but i can give a thumbs up on my night outs this is included at all times *
I like barefoot. I have only had the moscoto once. Its fairly sweet. I can't drink it often for that fact. There are other moscotos that I find are better.
For the price, this isn't a bad wine. Also nice to mix into sangrias or add fruit to without spending a ton when you're making something in bulk.
One of my favorite wines! I love it! It is super sweet and smooth! I love how it is affordable for college students.
I thought that I didn't like wine at all, until a friend introduced me to barefoot wine. This is a delishly sweet wine. It's usually all I tend to drink now.
Barefoot Moscato is so good! It's sweet, but no too sweet like Red Cat. It's way to easy to finish the bottle in a day...
I drink this stuff like juice! It's my favorite cheap wine. No matter how rich I become, I will always come back to Barefoot Moscato! Its sweet, crisp, and enough will have you feeling right.
This is something to get on your twenty first birthday, it's light not to strong and won't make you feel sick.
I always get the pink or this I love barefoot moscato. I only drink it every once in a while
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos