Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Dee Dee H.
Dee Dee H.
Bakersfield, CA
This is a light fruity wine. Obviously it's not going to be anything fancy but it's great for beginners. It's also very affordable. Good for a Sunday brunch.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
I've never been a fan of wine, but once I tried this brand, I'm now a wine drinker! But of course I only drink this brand :D
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Madison, WI
Good stuff, great taste...good price. And you can never go wrong with moscato! Ever!
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Murfreesboro, TN
April 6, 2015, 6:31 p.m.
Review for: White
Yum yum yum! This wine is definitely my favorite cheap wine. It is perfect for a girls night in or just a glass at dinner!
Vic P.
Vic P.
Bowling Green, KY
I would definitely recommend because it is a great combination of quality at a reasonable price.
Bree W.
Bree W.
I'm not a real fan of wine, but this Moscato is just right. Not a dry hit you in the face taste but not overly sweet taste.
Shad├ęsia C.
Shad├ęsia C.
Cayey
Great taste and very smooth! It was the perfect wine for our first snow day of 2K17. It was the perfect mix with my spicy chicken breast dinner.
Dana S.
Dana S.
This is my favorite kind of wine! It is sweet but not super sweet and it is not expensive either. I tell everyone to try this because of how smooth it is, it does not seem like you are drinking wine.
Maria M.
Maria M.
A great wine to have on hand. The price is great and the taste is good as well. I go for sweet wines and this one seems to be just right
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Michigan City, IN
This is one of my favorite Moscato wines! This has such a crisp taste, with a nice fruity finish, and that makes it fab for anytime or with a yummy light dessert. This wine is inexpensive and tastes delicious.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?