Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Liz S.
Liz S.
Chattanooga, TN

THE BOMB! So good, so cheap! It's very sweet and usually around $6/bottle. You can't beat it!
trish r.
trish r.
Oceanside, CA

My favorite moscato. I'm not a big wine fan but i love this. Its sweet. And delicious. And cheap!
Britny G.
Britny G.

If you love sweet wine you cant go wrong with this wine! This is also a good wine for people who don't usually like wine, or don't understand that not all wine is dry.
emma c.
emma c.
Palmetto, FL

This is a fantastic drink! Easy and affordable! Top notch!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Easiest wine drink around.
Leann O.
Leann O.
Altoona, PA

Deliciously inexpensive, sweet, always the start of a good time! Barefoot Moscato is always chilling in the fridge!
Katie T.
Katie T.
Saint Louis, MO

I'm a wine drinker, but never pay attention to what kind of wine I am drinking. So I never know what kinds I like. This is one I DO remember. Sweet and smooth.
Sam E.
Sam E.
Wheaton, IL

It's pretty good for the price! Not the best I've tried but still pretty good.
Candice C.
Candice C.

I really enjoy this wine in the summer with a platter of fresh fruit and cheeses... of course I will drink it year round... but it is definitely best in the summer!
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
scottsville, Virginia

This is a cheaper priced wine, but don't let it fool you! Its fresh, clean, just sweet enough! Always a party favorite!
Sandy F.
Sandy F.
Roslindale, MA

I love drinking Moscato when I'm with friends. Once I start drinking with them i never notice how much i drink until the bottle is empty. Its delicious
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now