Add a Photo

Photos (60)
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
Whitesville

I bought this wine because of the cheap price tag. I liked it pretty well, but moscato just isn't my favorite type. Super affordable and I would buy this brand again. THey have many other nice flavors that I buy all the time. I would recommend this
Jordan R.
Jordan R.
Denton, TX

This is such a clean and crisp moscato- very easy to drink! Perfect for first time wine drinkers and stout enough for true fans. I love barefoot!
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
West Palm Bch, FL

I've had better tasting wines for the same price. moscato is supposed to be sweet but this has a dry taste. I bought it last minute but if you are looking for something affordable I would go with yellowtail.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
West Chester, OH

The Barefoot Moscato wine is a great choice for fellow moscato lovers. I typically like sweet wines, and this one is a great value! I can usually find it at Kroger for about $6 or $8 per bottle.
Breanna S.
Breanna S.
Roanoke, VA

I love this wine its the perfect mixture of sweet and a lil small pinch of bitter. My favorite is the pink moscato.
Ollyce P.
Ollyce P.
South Bend, IN

A good, inexpensive, and sweet wine. Great with frozen fruit! It is also sold at most stores!
Katt M.
Katt M.
Lawton

This is the best when you do a mamosa love it! For new years or for a special occasion.
Meghan V.
Meghan V.

Love this one. Taste refreshing and has a splash of flavor that leaves you wanting more. Very light and goes well with food.
Jordan A.
Jordan A.
Cleveland, OH

Started drinking this wine in college and it's still my favorite. Their Red Moscato is some of the best I've ever had. It's good quality for a low price, plus I don't feel sick the next day like I do from most cheap wine!
Sherri B.
Sherri B.
Colorado Spgs, CO

This wine is delicious! It's not too sweet like moscato can get but it isn't bitter either. It's the perfect blend! My favorite moscato I've tried to date. It's affordable and I'll continue to buy it until I find a better.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now