4.56 / 5 based on 8,151 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 2,915 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I love this wine! Not too sweet,cannot too dry. Defiantly what I go for when I cannot spend a lot on wine
This wine is the best nice & cold. Great to have a glass or two after a long day of work. So refreshing.
Who cannot say no to white wine? Especially a wine that is sweet and has a light bubble. Perfect choice!
If you're into sweet wines, you should definitely give this a try. I love the flavor and the price tag.
My boyfriend loves this and thinks its amazing but I'm more of a vodka girl. This is way to sweet for me !
I have been drinking this Moscato for about 2 years now and it's one of my favorites. It is not expensive
Great after dinner wine, or any time wine! sweet and light, not to full tasting. Great wine, my favorite.
This wine is very good and light. It goes great with Chicken Alfredo. This wine is inexpensive. Love it!
It isn't my favorite wine at all but it's worth it for huge get togethers. Plus I love getting it Target.
I love this wine. It's fruity but not TOO sweet. I like it chilled! Goes really well with summer picnics!
Q & A
Do you consider this a dessert wine?
What Barefoot wine is your favorite?
What food do you best like to pair this wine to?
Your favorite food or dessert or snack with this wine?
Is anyone enjoying this as much as I do?? I love this wine!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos