Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Kellyn M.
Kellyn M.
Augusta, KS
I was able to have a glass with my "I don't like wine" friends after opening this bottle at my last book club!
Jenaya R.
Jenaya R.
A friend gave me this to try. I am pretty picky about wine. But i loved this. Not too bitter... Goes down smoothly. Awesome
Chrysti S.
Chrysti S.
I love love love Barefoot wines. Affordable quality. I enjoy this moscato as a desert wine.
Klaurini ch V.
Klaurini ch V.
March 31, 2015, 7:09 p.m.
Review for: White
This is my favorite label of Moscato. It's not too sweet, very light and refreshing. Goes well with chicken, fish or a cheese/olive platter appetizer.
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Morrisville, PA
July 23, 2015, 12:39 a.m.
Review for: White
Just so much YAS! the best wine to drink with a good seafood meal! perfect price too
Suzy L.
Suzy L.
Good tasting wine, but if you can afford something a little better I would recommend it. If you are someone on a budget who just wants to get a little drunk, this is your wine though!
Clare M.
Clare M.
Verona, NJ
April 7, 2015, 6:29 p.m.
Review for: White
Moscato is the first wine I ever actually liked. Barefoot always has good prices and great taste.
Jen B.
Jen B.
Wildomar, CA
This is it! I love Moscato anyway, no matter what brand, but this is the brand I pick if it's available! It's both delicious and affordable!
Liz V.
Liz V.
In college we always drank barefoot moscato because it is such a great price and tastes so refreshing as well.
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Even more than the sweet red, I love the barefoot moscato. I buy this in the big bottle! It's pretty sweet and that's just how I like it. Other white wines can be on the drier side for me, but not this one!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?