Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Jamie M.
Jamie M.

I like barefoot wines my favorite is the moscato and pink bubbly moscato. they are sweet and refreshing. Barefoot wines are also affordable when on a budget & party planning.
Nicolle I.
Nicolle I.
North Aurora, IL

Favorite wine to drink. Sweet and crisp and so refreshing especially on a hot summer day to end the day just right with a glass of wine.
Valerie P.
Valerie P.

Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week. The price makes it a guilt-free pleasure for this mom with a budget.
brittany a.
brittany a.
Portage, IN

Im not much of a drinker but when I do I'm picky amd this is one of those you get what you pay for gross
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Upper Sandsky, OH

My husband and I tried this wine years ago. Ever since then we always buy all different flavors... I'm a white wine he's a red, I have tried both flavors and surprisingly really enjoyed both! We are so glad they have these at our local grocery store !
Juli Z.
Juli Z.
Noblesville , IN

Barefoot Moscato is my absolute favorite wine. It is light and refreshing with a sweet, fruity flavor. Love it!
Roxanne J.
Roxanne J.

Delicious! This is my favorite wine that I'm able to afford and find in my local supermarket. Moscato is sweet and easy to drink
Kendra E.
Kendra E.
Highland, NY

This is a delicious, light and sweet drink!
Its great for the price - and if you are looking for a good brand - Barefoot is the way to go.
Perfect for a girls night in!
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Caledonia, MI

I enjoy wine and this is a good Moscato that is easy to find and Barefoot is a good affordable brand. It's a good go to for a inexpensive Moscato and I have enjoyed my fair share of this wine over time.
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Texarkana, TX

Soooooooo good. I love this wine, its by far one of my most favorite wines of all time!
If your cheap like I am try this please lol
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now