Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Kissimmee, FL

Love this wine! Super affordable and delicious goes with almost any food.
marisol M.
marisol M.
Blackfoot, ID

Just started to try wine and so far so good I've stuck to the lighter colors! Love the taste!
Crystal T.
Crystal T.
Garfield, NJ

This is my favorite brand to make Moscato. Actually, all of Barefoot's wines are delicious. Their Moscato is light, crisp and delicious. It will not break your bank either.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Lacey, WA

If you are looking for something cheap but decently good this is it! I use it to make a summer punch which is always delicious!
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Hampton, VA

Maybe because I am Italian, I prefer imported from Italy Moscato. This particular wine taste flat to me and I prefer the bubbly!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Irving, TX

For the price this is very good. I was disappointed that it was not more bubbly. I like sweet wines and this is very sweet.
Su G.
Su G.
Olympia, WA

This moscato is fresh and light, not cloyingly sweet. I like this with light chicken dishes and salads. Very nice summer vino.
Alissa B.
Alissa B.
Quantico, VA

Good taste and great price.
sara s.
sara s.
Voorhees, NJ

Tastes really good for the low price that it sells for. Its my second favorite moscato second to stutterhome
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Charlotte, NC

Barefoot is my go-to brand for moscato. So good, and reasonably priced. I love the sweetness of the wine. I even prefer it over some of the more expensive brands I've tried.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now