Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Howell, MI

I don't like wine, even though I've only had like two kinds. pink moscato being one of them, i found that the flavor wasn't bad just super sweet. though, the day after i had a horrible headache from it.
Esther P.
Esther P.
San Diego, CA

Love this! It goes down smoothly and has a great taste. It was my first moscato and probably one of my favorities. Definitely a good one to pick up when you're looking for something not too pricey!
Katrina T.
Katrina T.
Unadilla, NY

Let me say, I will drink other Moscato wines. But this one is hands down my favorite. So fresh, fruity and sweet. It's not expensive, but it is on the pricier side, so for me it's a definite treat when I buy a bottle.
Kassandra R.
Kassandra R.

For the price this wine is amazing. I love Moscato and this can come close to a higher priced version. It's smooth and sweet. If you're looking for wine after a long day, this is perfect and affordable!
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Gastonia, NC

This moscato goes down so smooth. It is sweet, yet tangy at the same time. Absolutely love it.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Johnson City, TX

We love Barefoot Moscato!! It has been one of our favorites for a long time. It's sweet but not too sweet and so refreshing. We always keep a bottle in our fridge!
Hannah T.
Hannah T.
Lookout Mountain, GA

Real deep flavor with hints of citrus. If your looking for a cheap moscato this is it.
Kim W.
Kim W.
Appleton, WI

I always pick this up at my local grocer when I'm looking for a treat, and there's always deals! It's a good, inexpensive wine. Bottle is cute and not bulky, even if you get the big size. Would definitely buy again.
Neriza R.
Neriza R.

This wouldn't be the best moscato I've tried. This wasn't that sweet too me which was a bummer. Price wise it's not expensive.
Danica D.
Danica D.
Tampa, FL

Great tasting, love how sweet it is. Very easy to drink and enjoyable. Not too harsh at all.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?