BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Hickory, NC
This is my older sisters favorite wine! I will say it is in my top 5 wine list. It is a good deal for a great quality of wine! You can even get the bigger size for $2 more. It is always my go to when I can't make up my mind on a brand of wine to get! Highly recommend.
Kate E.
Kate E.
Ahhh a classic, sweet, cheap intro wine. If you think you don't like wine then you've never had this stuff. I'm pretty sure every girl who loves wine either started with this exact bottle (or rosé)
Lynn S.
Lynn S.
Clovis, NM
It's sweet and subtle. Whether you had a long day at work or need something to wind down your day- this is perfect. The price of this can't be beat also. It's my go-to for something simple
Kyra H.
Kyra H.
Overall, this is a decent wine. I received it as a gift for Christmas and was pleasantly surprised since I don't normally purchase Barefoot products. It's too sweet for my taste, but if you're a fan of sweet white wines then I'd recommend it. I probably will not purchase this product for myself.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Indianapolis , IN
My go to wine. I love moscato. It's a sweet white wine. Perfect for any occasion. Super cheap like $5 a bottle and easy to find at any grocery store. When ever I'm not sure what to get this is my go to.
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Chula Vista
I love this wine. Not too sour or dry. Sweet and goes down smoothly. I can always turn to this wine to relax. Either cold or warm it is really good.
Penelope E.
Penelope E.
I love this wine because is very sweet, my sister give it to me this wine and i like it so much.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
This whine is great, its lite and sweet. Compared to other brands Moscato is pretty affordable which is nice.
Heather M.
Heather M.
I love this wine. It's one of my favorites! It has a nice sweet refreshing taste with no aftertaste.
Tessa M.
Tessa M.
Riverton, WY
Definentally one of the better cheaper wines out there. Its not very dry and it has just the right amount of bubbles I think for the price of the wine it is definetally one to go try for your self.... I purchase this wine all the time when im in the mood and would not trade it out for another!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?