6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,878 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Barefoot Moscato has got to be one of my all time favorite white wines! This is very wine is what made me become a "wino"
Really cheap wine that comes in a bottle. Tastes good and is consistent. As far as moscato goes this is usually my go to
Barefoot Moscato is by far my favorite wine. Its a great taste for a great price. I definitely recommend you to try this!
This is good it has a sweet crisp taste but still a little tart. I gave it 4 stars because I like a really sweet taste .
My favorite! I always keep a bottle in my house. Sometimes you just need that pick me up and a glass of wine always do.
It wasn't to bad especially since I'm not a big wine drinker. It's affordable like a couple of bucks.. repeat consumer.
Great taste. Not too sweetie not too bitter. Great chilled or on ice. Easy open bottle. Love drinking with great food.
This is a great budget moscato to grab at the supermarket.
Barefoot Moscato is my low end go to but it seems that over the years it's become too sweet and goes flat way too fast!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos