Add a Photo

Photos (59)
norma V.
norma V.
Maywood, CA

Looking for an affordable sweet, delicious wine? This is it!!... You can find it at most local drugstores, which is another reason to love it!
Whitley R.
Whitley R.

Great taste. Not too sweetie not too bitter. Great chilled or on ice. Easy open bottle. Love drinking with great food.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Yukon, OK

I love this moscato! It is a staple at any party I host. I use it to make a mixed drink containing, Barefoot Moscato, frozen raspberry lemonade, sprite and a touch of vodka. It is ALWAYS a crowd pleaser.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Green Bay, WI

A really great and affordable wine. I like to pick these up when they're 2/$8 at the store. This is a smooth wine. I really like it
Bre-Ana B.
Bre-Ana B.
Missoula, MT

This is my favorite white wine. It is Sweet, affordable and SO delicious! I do not like dry wine at all and this is far from dry.
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Pendleton, OR

If you love a sweet, inexpensive wine this is it! I keep it on hand for girls night, impromptu BBQ's with friends, and when I am just feeling in the mood for something light and sweet.
Keysha C.
Keysha C.

Love Moscato can drink it everyday. Will be trying the red moscato next. Wine party in the works.
Leslie P.
Leslie P.
Tucson , Az

Sweet and oh so yummy. If you like sweet wines this is for you. It is also cheap!
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Santa rosa, Ca

A great wine with seafood or dessert, great by itself or with a bit of sprite as a spritzer :]
Christina S.
Christina S.
Keeseville, NY

A great moscato. I love a seriously sweet wine and this one is up there with some of my favorites!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now