Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Xuan C.
Xuan C.

I'm not really a wine type of gal. I know shocker right?! But occasionally I like to buy a bottle or two and have it with my dinner. I always liked moscato because it's sweet. Barefoot is usually found in any grocery store and definitely is cheap! We get ours at the convenience store on base and it's only $4! Definitely sweet and good to go with dinner or sometimes we make a platter of cheese, crackers, and salami to go with it. Be sure to buy one or two bottles at a time because it'll be gone before you even realize it because it's that good for a cheap brand.
Shaundra S.
Shaundra S.
Post Falls, ID

This wine is delicious mixed with other things or on its own! My friend and I make this thing called our Mommy Drink and it consists of this wine, raspberry lemonade, sprite, and frozen berries. It's dangerous!
Neriza R.
Neriza R.

This wouldn't be the best moscato I've tried. This wasn't that sweet too me which was a bummer. Price wise it's not expensive.
Katrina T.
Katrina T.
Unadilla, NY

Let me say, I will drink other Moscato wines. But this one is hands down my favorite. So fresh, fruity and sweet. It's not expensive, but it is on the pricier side, so for me it's a definite treat when I buy a bottle.
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Georgetown, IN

This is my favorite wine! It's pretty cheap but still tastes delicious! I love all the flavors they have, but the moscato is by far my favorite one. Definitely a good wine for someone who likes to come home and have a glass if wine each day after work.
Kierra H.
Kierra H.
Philadelphia, PA

Gets the job done, love the sweet taste and affordable price. My go to for a night in with the girls.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Johnson City, TX

We love Barefoot Moscato!! It has been one of our favorites for a long time. It's sweet but not too sweet and so refreshing. We always keep a bottle in our fridge!
Kassandra R.
Kassandra R.

For the price this wine is amazing. I love Moscato and this can come close to a higher priced version. It's smooth and sweet. If you're looking for wine after a long day, this is perfect and affordable!
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Gastonia, NC

This moscato goes down so smooth. It is sweet, yet tangy at the same time. Absolutely love it.
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.
Garland, TX

I bought this wine for valentine's day and paired it with some lobster tails I made that night. I'm not a wine drinker, I just thought it would be a nice touch to my dinner table. I thought I would have a glass and that was it but no. It was so delicious I finished half of the bottle easily. My husband and sister had the rest.
I would buy it again for my next special meal.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?