Hello Kitty Wine Exists & You Probably Need It
BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine
4.55 / 5 based on 7,708 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 296 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I love Moscato and I love the affordability of Barefoot. I'm by no means a wine connoisseur but I love the flavor.
I love this moscato. It tastes great and inexpensive. I usually buy this in the largest size because it's so good.
This is good for any time! Great, and very affordable go to wine. If you like moscato wines. I've had this wine on many occasions.
I love barefoot Moscato I love Moscato in general and barefoot Moscato is like cheap so perfect for a night in with a book love Moscato
This is the ONLY wine I will drink. I love the flavor it is so fruity and light. I can drink it just to wind down or with dinner or dessert!
Decent wine for the price we buy allot of it it was our starter wine when we just started and we still buy it it's sweet and perfect for a budget wine drinker
This is my favorite everyday glass of wine. It is great at dinner and a great way to wind down after a long day without hitting the purse too hard.
I was surprised by the taste of this brand, mainly because I normally like higher end wines. But this was very drinkable and sweet. Not an overally sweet taste though. And it's cheap, so what's not to like.
I think it's too sweet. Barefoot wines are not my favorite. Although cheap, you can really taste what you pay for.
Very good but once its open i feel like you have to finish it because the next day it has a bitter taste
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos