Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
This is my go to wine! It can be a little sweet, but you can't beat the price! Cute name and label! Tastes great and not dry. Will forever purchase barefoot products!!
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Even more than the sweet red, I love the barefoot moscato. I buy this in the big bottle! It's pretty sweet and that's just how I like it. Other white wines can be on the drier side for me, but not this one!
Kellyn M.
Kellyn M.
Augusta, KS
I was able to have a glass with my "I don't like wine" friends after opening this bottle at my last book club!
Jenaya R.
Jenaya R.
A friend gave me this to try. I am pretty picky about wine. But i loved this. Not too bitter... Goes down smoothly. Awesome
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Ohioville pa
I love this wine company I love the pink Moscato the reinsling they are my favorite wines very affordable good price for product!
Alex E.
Alex E.
Elizabeth, NJ
This is a sweet but delicious wine. My wife loves it and if you like Moscato this is one of the best. Any wine by Barefoot is wonderful.. it has never let me down.
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
It was a little bitter I prefer a more sweet wine. My husband enjoyed it more then I did
Chrysti S.
Chrysti S.
I love love love Barefoot wines. Affordable quality. I enjoy this moscato as a desert wine.
Klaurini ch V.
Klaurini ch V.
March 31, 2015, 7:09 p.m.
Review for: White
This is my favorite label of Moscato. It's not too sweet, very light and refreshing. Goes well with chicken, fish or a cheese/olive platter appetizer.
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Morrisville, PA
July 23, 2015, 12:39 a.m.
Review for: White
Just so much YAS! the best wine to drink with a good seafood meal! perfect price too
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?