Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Katie N.
Katie N.
Fayetteville, AR
Not as sweet as I like moscato, but decent flavor. Not horrible, but not great. A little on the dry side for me. If it wasn't for that I'd probably give it 5 stars.
Jen H.
Jen H.
Bowling Green, OH
I absolutely love Moscato, especially the Barefoot brand. It's sweet, delicious, and the price is perfect. It's perfect to drink on girl's night, or even to enjoy a glass after a day at work. The cheap price is also a great part of this wine. I recommend this to any wine drinkers out there!
Christian A.
Christian A.
Valdosta, GA
If you love wine...especially light wines, this refreshing taste is perfect for you! It is crisp and definitely a reasonable price for the size bottle you get!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Downingtown, PA
Good stuff. I like my wine sweet when I have it. Reasonable price for the flavor. Good dessert wine.
Gidiany G.
Gidiany G.
Louisville, KY
It's a really good moscato wine!! and sweet enough for me. I even recommended it to my parents because my mom is into these types of wines. Usually my go to wine because I can just drink it and enjoy it with friends or just on a night when I watch my favorite shows
Alejandra L.
Alejandra L.
This is absolutely DELISHHHH , i can never go weong with this , its not a sour kind of wine.....ive bought this over and over lol
Stefanie K.
Stefanie K.
Mishawaka, IN
This is my go to relaxation drink. It has the perfect amount of sweetness. You will absolutely love it.
Chikahnna R.
Chikahnna R.
Mount Vernon, IL
Love the taste and the brand . I recommend this wine to everybody. Best seller. Need more different flavors. Very popular drink.
Donna A.
Donna A.
Scotch Plains, NJ
Barefoot is always an A+ choice. This product has grown with me from college and beyond, it has a classy and mature taste BUT is still a good value. When I think of wine I automatically think of barefoot!
Penelope E.
Penelope E.
I love this wine because is very sweet, my sister give it to me this wine and i like it so much.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?