Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (57)
Mary V.
Mary V.

I'm a huge moscato fan, but I did not like this brand's version. Save your money and buy a different brand :)
Nicolette P.
Nicolette P.
Oceanside, CA

My friends and I drink this at my going away party and I couldn't believe how great it tasted and how smooth it was! Forsure a buy again.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.

Barefoot Moscato is light, crisp and sweet. It's a very delicious wine and great paired with a dessert or on its own.
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.

I love this wine! I always have a bottle in my fridge, This is one of my favorite wines!
Berenika K.
Berenika K.

Very cheap but good quality wine that is perfect to sip on! Moscato being on top!
Alanda H.
Alanda H.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Definitely not my favorite wine but it is totally affordable and a good sweet buzz.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Terryville, CT

Sweet but not to sweet a perfect desert wine. Wouldn't drink with dinner or lunch, very light and refreshing
Destiny A.
Destiny A.
Modesto, CA

This stuff is pretty good and economical too :)
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Kennett, MO

Barefoot Moscato is hands down my favorite wine. I have had very expensive wine and very cheap wine and BM is still my favorite. Very clean, crisp taste with a hint of fruit! 100 thumbs up
Ian W.
Ian W.
Oxford, MS

Barefoot Moscato is a refreshing wine that delivers on taste and doesn't break the bank account. This wine is a perfect go to for any last minute gathering. The flavor is sweet, light and delicious. I will be purchasing this wine again to share with my friends and family.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now