Add a Photo

Photos (60)
Vic P.
Vic P.
Bowling Green, KY

I would definitely recommend because it is a great combination of quality at a reasonable price.
Ann M.
Ann M.
Moriches, NY

I've never drank any wine as much as I do this one! If you like really sweet light wine this will deff be a go to for you, I don't like bitter wine at all so this fits me perfectly!
Jenelle E.
Jenelle E.
Lumberton

So sweet and satisfying- great with dessert or with a night out with your girlfriends
Silvia R.
Silvia R.
Sacramento, CA

Barefoot has great pricing on there wines and a moscato is one of my favorite .barefoot also has the medium size bottles that are perfect for party favors
Cathy K.
Cathy K.
Carbondale, IL

All I can say is cheap and yummy. Perfect for a college girls night in!
Christina C.
Christina C.

It's a pretty good crisp taste ...
And very affordable compared to other brands

Alice S.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA

This is an excellent cost-effective wine, one that I enjoy drinking to unwind. Its a good amount of sweetness without being overwhelming.
Brooke Y.
Brooke Y.
Pasadena, MD

I only like sweet wines and this one is the best I've had compared to others. It's affordable and you can find it anywhere.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Waterford, CT

This is my go-to moscato when I am asked to bring wine to a party. The flavor is light and sweet, just like a moscato should be. It always goes over well, and the price tag can't be beat.
Stacy N.
Stacy N.
Lewiston, ME

Barefoot is my all time favorite brand of wine. I mostly enjoy drinking Moscato. Barefoot is a cheaper wine and it has amazing flavor. I wouldn't choose any other brand of wine unless the store I was at did not have this brand.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now