Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Kaitlyn J.
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY

My favorite got to affordable wine. Barefoot wine is always my go to wine to buy for ladies night. You can never go wrong with this. And you don't have to spend an arm and a leg on it
Susie C.
Susie C.

so, so sweet, but i don't hate it. It's a really good starter wine, and needs something to compliment it, like something to nibble on. Not to sip before bed, like without anything. Love barefoot in general.
Carissa M.
Carissa M.

Y'all I am not wining at the moment since I'm growing a human but when I wine, it's Barefoot Moscato. I'm just not a red wine girl or a dry wine girl so this sweet wine gets me every time. Walgreens runs sales on this and I've even found it BOGO at my local grocery store.
Kate H.
Kate H.
North Salem, NH

I love Moscato and this is a very nice and sweet wine. The price point is really nice as well for those of us who can't afford the expensive stuff.
Loretta C.
Loretta C.

Yum yum yum by far one of my favorite brands of wine! Great price and the girls night out will absolutely need one of these
Esther P.
Esther P.
San Diego, CA

Love this! It goes down smoothly and has a great taste. It was my first moscato and probably one of my favorities. Definitely a good one to pick up when you're looking for something not too pricey!
Traci E.
Traci E.

I received a bottle of the Barefoot Moscato as a baby shower gift. Moscato wines are typically my favorite since they are sweet and fruity. I don't have this wine in front of me but I think this is the one with hints of pear- which make it one of my favorites.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Barre, VT

The most delicious way to unwind after a long day at work. Love the sweetness!
Jade G.
Jade G.
Jackson, NJ

My favorite go-to wine. Very very sweet, so not for those who prefer dry wines. My favorite moscato that I've tried and the price point is right. About $7.99 for a small bottle or $11.99 for a large.
Maiken E.
Maiken E.

One of the best moscatos I've tried! And it's also super affordable. I love how it's sweet, but not too sweet. Would definitely recommend this moscato! It's amazing!!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?