Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (64)
Alejandra L.
Alejandra L.
This is absolutely DELISHHHH , i can never go weong with this , its not a sour kind of wine.....ive bought this over and over lol
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Mascato is delicious! Barefoot Mascato is definitely one of the best! Price is great for the quality!
Chikahnna R.
Chikahnna R.
Mount Vernon, IL
Love the taste and the brand . I recommend this wine to everybody. Best seller. Need more different flavors. Very popular drink.
Donna A.
Donna A.
Scotch Plains, NJ
Barefoot is always an A+ choice. This product has grown with me from college and beyond, it has a classy and mature taste BUT is still a good value. When I think of wine I automatically think of barefoot!
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
Pinckney, Mi
Love this moscato! So smooth we usually always have a bottle around. Light and sweet and refreshing
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
I've never been a fan of wine, but once I tried this brand, I'm now a wine drinker! But of course I only drink this brand :D
Hilary M.
Hilary M.
I do not have a fancy wine pallet. Let's get that out of the way first. But I really like this wine. It's sweet without being too sweet and a very pleasant feel in the mouth. It's not too dry, and it's just about perfect for an unseasoned wine drinker like myself.
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
Cincinnati, OH
I wish I was able to give this more than 5 stars! Hands down, my FAVORITE! I'm not a wine lover, but I enhog moscato especially barefoot brand. I always have a few bottle stashed in my fridge. And you can't beat the price!!
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Las Vegas, NV
Not so good fury fury I love you too baby so much to be in and out of sleep just so I could make you laugh to haha that's kinda funny as you think I could make you laugh to haha that's kinda funny as you think I could make
Olivia L.
Olivia L.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
This is a very sweet light wine. It is my go to Wine because of the price and the amazing taste! This is not at all a dry wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?