Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Keely B.
Keely B.
Toledo, OH

This wine is a great value for exceptional taste. Now, I don't regularly choose a white wine, but this one happen to be on sale at my local grocer. I was not disappointed!
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
St Petersburg, FL

Best moscato to get at the grocery store. It's readily available, very well priced - affordable. It tastes great! The only negative about this moscato is that once you pop the bottle open, you keep drinking and next thing you know, IT'S ALREADY GONE!! So, take note when buying this moscato... BUY TWO at a time :)
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Deer Park, TX

Moscato is the only wine I will drink. Barefoot makes a pretty good one. It's not the best, but it's a good one, and especially for the price. I drink it often
Laura O.
Laura O.
Buffalo, NY

I love Barefoot wines. They're often on sale and already relatively cheap for wines. It's a very sweet, light wine.
Desirie M.
Desirie M.
Warr Acres, OK

Affordable. Great tasting. Perfect. I don't have anything bad to say about this wine. I suggest it to anyone looking to try a new wine.
Christina F.
Christina F.
Lawrence, KS

Cheap yet tastefull! Love this Wine and a vary of others! .............................
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.

Barefoot wine is the best inexpensive wine out there. Their Moscato is so delicious! I always pick one up if I'm looking for a wine that everyone can enjoy.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Bemus Point, NY

This wine is sweet, but it has a great taste to it! It is super refreshing and a great summer wine! Anyone who has had this, has loved it! This is perfect for basking in the sun!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Fairless Hls, PA

I go back and forth between whether or not Barefoot or Yellow Tail is a preferable moscato, but you can always find one of them in my house! The price is a huge selling point for me. Perfect light wine for the warm weather!
Raquel J.
Raquel J.
Bay Springs, MS

I have recently tried this wine and I love it. It has a light crisp and refreshing taste and its slowly making moscato one of my favorite wines.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now