Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Hawthorne, NJ
Happy Hour Expert
Not my favorite moscato but incredibly affordable always on sale at my local liquor store or grocery store. Reliable taste and quality and gets the job done. Nothing really special about it I would say except the cost.
Ashle A.
Ashle A.
Providence , RI
Hands down my favorite wine! I love everything about it from the quality to the taste! I find Barefoot to be reasonable priced. I have had other brands of Moscato this didn't like the taste; Barefoot is my favorite brand of Moscato! Whenever I'm having a get together I always make sure to grab Barefoot Moscato!
Mindy H.
Mindy H.
I love this wine! Its sweet and smooth and easy to drink. Very light and refreshing! Can be found at many stores!
Haley S.
Haley S.
Auburntown, TN
It's very smooth when drinking. I mainly use it for cooking. Love that the flavor sticks to the food even after cooking.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Pittsburgh, PA
Favorite wine. Good price and refreshing. It's sweet but not too sweet if you drink too much it makes you sick
Nima B.
Nima B.
My go to wine for any time of the day....no need for pairing....not too dry, not too sweet....perfect
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Newark, DE
My normal drinking wine. I drink wine every Friday evening and this is my favorite. Super fruity with a small amount of pucker to it. If you are not into sweet wines you will hate this.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Poultney, Vt
My favorite wine! It has a very sweet taste. I refer this brand because although it's rather inexpensive, it's quality product.
Monique W.
Monique W.
Grand Island, NY
This is and always has been my go to bottle! To me, this is a sweet and sassy! I would recommend this bottle to anyone, whether its for girls night, dinner, any occasion where wine is acceptable. The smaller bottle is usually around $5.00 and the larger bottle is less than $10.00, also great for gifts!
Heather F.
Heather F.
North Platte, NE
It's a good wine! Not to sweet or dry! Price is right and great quality! I will keep buying it!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?