Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Dundalk, MD

If you're looking for a cheap, sweet, good tasting wine, this would be the one to get. FAVORITE wine. Pink moscato is also very good.
Itzel C.
Itzel C.
Dallas, TX

This has to be the first wine I've ever tried. Mainly because it was inexpensive and fruity. I have come a long way, but if you are barely getting into wines, I recommend this one.
Marie T.
Marie T.
Yonkers, NY

I like Moscato very much, this one has a great flavor. Light and not overly sweet. Highly recommended.
Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.

Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
De Kalb, MS

When trying this brand of wine, my expectations were well beyond the reality. In my opinion, the wine was really dry and didn't have much flavor. I made the mistake in thinking that all moscato has a similar taste. Although the taste wasn't to my liking, I did like the fact that it was very inexpensive.
Allison L.
Allison L.
Hanover, PA

This is by far one of my favorite wines. The taste is refreshing. Sweet and fruity and extra delicious. The price is just right!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Pueblo, CO

I don't drink much but this was amazing I drank it with my brother and its taste good for the price you pay I would drink it again
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Mannford, OK

Barefoot moscato taste amazing my all time favorite sweet wine. I definitely recommend it!a
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Minden, LA

This is my go-to favorite. It is a very sweet wine. The price point is perfect if you plan to enjoy it frequently. Excellent after a crazy day to help wind down.
Micayla R.
Micayla R.
Perrysburg, OH

Absolutely love this wine! I recommend this wine if you are looking for something that is not too expensive and sweet. The flavor of Barefoot Mascato is different than other wines. My go to wine for movie night or girls nights!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?