Add a Photo

Photos (59)
MacKenzie R.
MacKenzie R.
Jber, AK

Sweet taste and very inexpensive! But beware because its a dangerous one to drink! Very very light! Perfect to pair up with a nice hot bubble bath after a long day at work.
Denise C.
Denise C.

Very tasty and sweet. I like to have this wine with something a little salty like crackers and cheese. The perfect wine to come home and unwind with.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Westerville, OH

Barefoot is my go to wine brand. I usually like red wine but I love this moscato!
Christina K.
Christina K.
Warrington, PA

I'm not a big wine drinker but I do like this one. I prefer sweet wines and this white moscato is perfect.
Kelli A.
Kelli A.
Fullerton, CA

This is my go to Moscato. It is not too sweet and not too bubbly, the perfect drink. This goes well with many food combinations.
Kaitlyn L.
Kaitlyn L.

I am a huge fan of Barefoot Moscoto. It is sweet, but not too sweet and it is easy to drink. You do not have to take small sips and pretend that you are enjoying it like many other wines. The taste is wonderful and I am very satisfied and will continue to buy.
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.

Light, crisp, sweet, tasty-- all that and cheap too! Doesn't taste cheap though.
Christiana L.
Christiana L.

This seems to be the wine my friend always brings to pizza/movie night. I haven't figured out why but it's pretty good.
Sabrina R.
Sabrina R.
Uniondale , NY

I am not a big wine drinker since I'm new to the field , BUT i ran into this while shopping at the liqour store and they were giving samples. I was sooo surprised by the sweet taste and how inexpensive it was. Needless to say i braught myself a bottle lollove the taste
Kim S.
Kim S.

Mmmm! I like Barefoot wine. Especially white zinfandel! Always a bonus that it isn't costly! :)
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now