Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
Marina S.
Marina S.
Greenfield, WI
Another favorite wine for a great price! Also the taste is on the sweet side. Which are my favs!
Quentyn B.
Quentyn B.
Joplin, MO
Sweet without being too sweet, always a good choice for a night in!

A good cheap choice that doesn't taste cheap
Lexi N.
Lexi N.
I have bought this product multiple times. Great value. I love to buy this product for dinner dates or just for a night in. It has amazing flavor and goes down very smoothly. This is my favorite wine! I recommend this product completely! Very delicious.
Noelle D.
Noelle D.
Ocoee, FL
This is hands down my favorite wine. It's pretty sweet, but that's why I like it. I prefer to drink it cold, and I LOVE putting raspberries into my glass of moscato. Of all the moscato I've tried this one is by far my favorite.
Madelyn W.
Madelyn W.
Obviously this is a sweet wine so if you like sweet then you'll love this. I do love moscato. I really love to mix moscato wine with fruit juice. Kinda like a fizzless mimosa.
Christine B.
Christine B.
Colorado Springs
This is the only wine that I buy on a semi-regular basis. I'm not much of a wine drinker in general, so my tastes, in this regard, are not particularly refined or drawn from broad experience. But for anyone who rarely drinks alcohol, this is definitely a wine I would recommend. While I have to be specifically in the mood for most wines before I will drink them, I will gladly accept a glass of Barefoot Moscato at any time.
Kai-Niambi D.
Kai-Niambi D.
this drink is seriously one of my favorites!! After all of my mommy duties have been completed, I pour a glass or 2 or 7(I keep several bottles handy) and just relax and unwind! The taste is simple and delicious... I could drink the whole bottle...... wait... I've done that already! Lol!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
This wine is the perfect amount of sweetness for my taste. I don't like dry wines so this is the one for me!
Cindy D.
Cindy D.
Plainfield , NJ
I live this so much mostly on stressful days. It's cheap and worth it. I like to have one now and then when I'm with my friends 🙌🏼
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Virginia Bch, VA
I used to love this brand until I recently found out this is one of the brands that contains arsenic. A little disturbing but the price makes sense that it wouldn't be made with care.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?