Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Stephany H.
Stephany H.
Beech Grove, IN

Loooove the taste & the price <3 you can't go wrong with barefoot. && i just learned that if you pour it into your fave juice you get a delicious combination.
Toni H.
Toni H.
Oklahoma City, OK

Perfect Moscato for that inexpensive dinner party, the sweetness of this brand is amazing!
Anna K.
Anna K.
Bolingbrook, IL

Maybe it's because I just graduated college...but this moscato is my best friend! The price and flavors always keep it on my mind...I highly recommend the pink moscato as well!
Stacy F.
Stacy F.
Fayetteville, NC

LOVE this moscato, especially for the price. Perfect for when you're craving a sweeter wine.
Marina S.
Marina S.
Milwaukee, WI

Another favorite wine for a great price! Also the taste is on the sweet side. Which are my favs!
Katie G.
Katie G.
Aldan , Pa

The price is cheap but not the greatest taste but I've had worse
Imitations
I would drink again
Lauren H.
Lauren H.

This is my favorite wine. It is affordable and easily accessible since it is sold to stores like Kroger and Walmart.
Dana F.
Dana F.
Oakdale, Mn

For such an inexpensive wine, you get GREAT flavor! They always say you get what you pay for... well, here you get WAY MORE than you pay for!
Karla H.
Karla H.
Kingsville, TX

I love barefoot!! and this moscato is one of my favorites mostly cuz of the great price! great for a college student on a budget :)
Laura D.
Laura D.
Dallas, TX

Barefoot Moscato is great for a sweet wine drinker (which I happen to be). Barefoot is consistently tasty, very reasonably priced and always enjoyable.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now