Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Alex B.
Alex B.
Marietta, GA
Way too sweet for my taste, but I do not like any Moscato's - I am more of a dry wine fan :). I do recommend barefoot for a cheap wine brand
April W.
April W.
Holland, MI
It tasted way better than I thought, and the price was great.. great bottle of moscato
kalyn N.
kalyn N.
Montgomery City, MO
I absolutely love this wine... it's my go to, and can find it at any store! It's refreshing and sweet!
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Murfreesboro, TN
My favorite of all time to drink casually of with dinner. I also use it to make sangria sometimes since it is sweet. The price is always good since it is my go to wine. I would recommend this wine to anyone who likes a sweeter white wine that doesn't cost an arm and a leg.
Angela C.
Angela C.
This is one of my favorite wines I can buy on the daily because it's so affordable but at the same time tastes good! Their moscato is one of my top choices
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Orlando, FL
My go to wine! It's sweet and not to over powering. Plus it's like $5. What's better than cheap wine
Bree W.
Bree W.
I'm not a real fan of wine, but this Moscato is just right. Not a dry hit you in the face taste but not overly sweet taste.
Shadésia C.
Shadésia C.
Cayey
Great taste and very smooth! It was the perfect wine for our first snow day of 2K17. It was the perfect mix with my spicy chicken breast dinner.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Hanford, CA
My most favorite Moscato. It has the perfect amount of sweetness and it is so refreshing. It is my favorite weekend splurge however it is only for the sweet wine drinker.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Moss point, MS
I always keep a bottle on hand. I love the way it tastes. Must have for girls' night😉
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?