BY BAREFOOT #6 in Wine

• Do you prefer pink, or white? 6 Answers
Moriah H.
Moriah H.
Campbellsville, KY
The flavor is very nice, especially when it is chilled. It goes good with almost any dinner and tastes great to sip on in the late afternoon or evening. Love it!
dulce d.
dulce d.
Jacksonville, NC
My friends and I like barefoot moscato. This light white wine is good but I like their pink wine more it's great for a girls night in.
Kiara R.
Kiara R.
Love this wine. Tastes great, and the price its even amazing. Its sweet and chilled its the best!
Deb R.
Deb R.
Woodsfield, OH
I really enjoy this wine. The Moscato is a sweet wine with excellent taste and an economical price. I also like the Red and Pink Moscato's. Well worth the money and evening of fun.
Sierra m.
Sierra m.
I have this wine in a mini bottle and it is deliciou . It's light and crisp and great just to sip on for dinner or down time.
Meg P.
Meg P.
Westbrook, CT
I could drink Barefoot Moscato wine everyday. This wine is a little sweet but I prefer it like that! Their Pink Moscato is the best!
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
Philadelphia, PA
Very tasty wine! Barefoot moscato is what my girlfriend Beth drinks all the time! It is very sweet, but I could drink a bottle of this everyday! Recommended !
Brian L.
Brian L.
Silver Spring, MD
If you're looking for a cheap Moscato, this is definitely for you. Nice, sweet taste that reminds me of a really light riesling. I prefer Moscato d'asti myself, but this is definitely worthwhile.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Merrillville, IN
Very light and sweet! I love to drink Barefoot Moscato during the summer. I call it grown up juice. And you can't beat the price!
Chrissy S.
Chrissy S.
Bridgewater, MA
This wine is super sweet. Very good though! I prefer the barefoot champagne but the moscato is better for a refreshing beverage.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?