Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Leialoha D.
Leialoha D.
Lakewood , WA

My fave moscato!! Great price, sweet, light and perfected paired with fruit or even chocolate!
Kristen P.
Kristen P.

Very sweet, as most moscatos are. I like to throw in some frozen berries to make it a great summer wine for girls night.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Minden, LA

This is my go-to favorite. It is a very sweet wine. The price point is perfect if you plan to enjoy it frequently. Excellent after a crazy day to help wind down.
Kelsea M.
Kelsea M.
Toronto, ON

This wine is SUPER sweet. Almost tastes like grape juice but I love it. The packaging is cool too and it is not expensive at all. I've actually found it on sale a few times too. I have bought and continue to buy this wine over and over. It's a favourite amongst me and my friends!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Pueblo, CO

I don't drink much but this was amazing I drank it with my brother and its taste good for the price you pay I would drink it again
Taryn S.
Taryn S.
Brock, TX

good sweet wine that is perfect to keep on hand for any night. No special occasion needed!
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Mannford, OK

Barefoot moscato taste amazing my all time favorite sweet wine. I definitely recommend it!a
Micayla R.
Micayla R.
Perrysburg, OH

Absolutely love this wine! I recommend this wine if you are looking for something that is not too expensive and sweet. The flavor of Barefoot Mascato is different than other wines. My go to wine for movie night or girls nights!
Ashlea H.
Ashlea H.
Cortland, OH

Moscato is one of my fovorite types of wines , and barefoot is a great wine for a great price you can find it pretty much every where too!
Cindy S.
Cindy S.

I love this moscato. It tastes delicious and it's also affordable. My favorite is their pink moscato...it's light, refreshing, and sweet. You can also enjoy it with fresh fruit on the side.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?