6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,878 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Very sweet, soft taste! Best of all, it won't break the bank!
This was one of my favorite wines at one time. It's a riesling which is sweet. So if you like sweet wine you'll like this.
This is my go to Moscato brand.
This is my #goto white wine. I don't drink very often; but I get a craving for this sweet, rich but also light wine. Yummy!
I find the Barefoot Moscato too be very very sweet and fruity tasting, but I have plenty of friends who swear by this wine
What a great go to affordable wine. Perfect for summer wine and cheese nights with the girls. Definitely on the sweet side.
My favorite wine of all time :) so sweet.
Barefoot moscato is good if you like cheap wine from a liquor store. I prefer buying from wineries but the flavor is good.
Taste great and it's sweet 😍 perfect to have a glass every afternoon after work. I mean who doesn't love a glass of wine 🍷
Cheap and has a great flavor. Good for beginners, but also a nice treat for seasoned wine-o’s. Sweet without being too much
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos