Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Janette G.
Janette G.
Bowling Green, KY

It's light and sweet perfect for anyone that doesn't like the dryness of wine
AMEISHA C.
AMEISHA C.

THE TASTE EXCEEDS THE COST. COOL IT BEFORE DRINKING. GREAT FOR RELAXING, GIRLS NIGHTS, OR WITH SEAFOOD. SWEET BUT SMOOTH.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Buffalo, MN

Absolutely love this product! The price is right, and so is the taste. I highly recommend this wine!
Teauna M.
Teauna M.
Birmingham, AL

My first brand I tried when I first started drinking Moscato. Very good! Would recommend for beginners; very light.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Newmanstown, PA

I heard this is really good and great tasteing, people here seem to agree, I look forward to trying this.
Cher G.
Cher G.
Yerington, NV

My favorite white is Moscato. The Barefoot is a great bottle for the price. Enjoy!
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.

Good stuff.... I like to even use it when I cook baked chicken makes the bird moist and yummy
lori h.
lori h.
Mcdonough, ga

Love this...I added some mandarin oranges, frozen sliced strawberries and a splash of peach schnapps...summer in a glass
Erica G.
Erica G.
Philadelphia, PA

This gets you right where you need to be. If you like a sweet wine this is a great choice. It goes down very easy & its affordable.
Jenn S.
Jenn S.
Goose Creek, SC

Best. wine. ever. invented. seriously. i love this stuff!!! it doesn't taste cheap at all and you really cannot beat that price!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now