Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Keyport, NJ

I am not a fan of wines that are too sweet. Its not the worst but def not my fav! I prefer a more subtle taste and love merlots. However Barefoot brand is good!
Atiba R.
Atiba R.
Duluth, GA

I have tried many Moscato's and I can say that Barefoot has a wonderful Moscato. It isn't syrupy like others I have tried. It has a delicate sweetness and refreshing taste. Gets the job done when I want to unwind from a long day of work or school.
Libby P.
Libby P.
Woodbridge, VA

I love the taste of this wine and for the price it is really the best. I like to keep a bottle chilled for a relaxing evening at home.
Shannon P.
Shannon P.

I love this Moscato it's not to sweet or dry. It is super affordable while not lacking in quality. I love the simple design and the label color!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.

Love this wine. I want a glass right now. Sweet and not very dry. Perfect with a meal. Steak or chicken. Doesn't really matter because it's good with everything
Abby B.
Abby B.
Mason, OH

Call me cheap if you'd like but this is by far my favorite wine! Great taste and does the trick! All time favorite and can't do without. They also have double bottle sizes which are fantastic! And no I don't ever share (-;
Abigail P.
Abigail P.
Moorpark, CA

This wine is good but VERY sweet. If you like that, then you will love this. Sometimes I find it a little too sweet but when I am in the mood for a dessert taste then this is a great choice.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.

Sweet, but not too sweet. One of my favorite go-to wines that is liked by most
Chelby P.
Chelby P.
Springfield, OH

I have to say this bottle of wine is my best friend when I've had long days.. It's cheap and refreshing. Hits the spot!
Christina L.
Christina L.
Newark , DE

I love this wine! It has been a favorite for a long time. I only like white wines. The sweetness is amazing but not too much. hmmm, I think I may need to go to the store now =]
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now