Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Whitney D.
Whitney D.
Shelbyville, KY

This is a great sweet wine! It is very inexpensive. I have purchased this wine on multiple occasions. It makes for a great gift if you're on a budget.
Denise J.
Denise J.
Portland, OR

I LOVE this white wine! Its my favorite. The sweet taste of this moscato is not overbearing. This is not a dry wine, which i like.
Stacey L.
Stacey L.
Middle River, MD

This brand of wine is my absolute favorite. This is such a delicious wine and you can taste all of the sweet flavors in it. This wine is available at every liquor store I have been in. It is so good and so affordable. I would definitely recommend this wine to others!
Jodeci E.
Jodeci E.
Picayune, MS

I love everything about this wine! It's so sweet and definitely my favorite! I have 2 bottles in my kitchen now!
Gianna P.
Gianna P.
Sturtevant , WI

Love love love! My best friend keeps this stocked at her house all year round. It's a great summer time refreasher or the perfect mid-day winter drink! Great taste and a low price!
Michae B.
Michae B.
Strasburg, VA

This wine is sweet and delicious! I love to sip on it with friends or just while watching a movie.
Missel M.
Missel M.
Worcester, MA

I love this wine especially when I just want to relax and unwind. I usually drink moscato when I want a sweet wine.
Polina V.
Polina V.

A delicious but very sweet moscato. Seriously - it's basically juice. That does make for a pleasant drink, but it's really high in sugar.
Chrystal S.
Chrystal S.
Chicago , IL

I like this wine. It is sweet but has a nice crisp flavor to it. You can get this at you local Walmart Walgreens or target.
Molly H.
Molly H.
Crystal Lake, IL

I discovered #moscato after others and love it! Nice and sweet and goes down easy. Perfect for a party or girls night in. It's also great to mix in with spritiers like pink lemonade and sprite, or sparkling water and strawberries!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now