Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Alexandra T.
Alexandra T.
Norwich, CT

My favorite kind off wine or any other Barefoot brand wine is just as good. only thing is I still get the headaches ugh
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
Mississauga, Ontario, ON, ON

Love this wine. excellent price. excellent taste. super easy to pick up it is sold in a lot of stores
Liz M.
Liz M.
Iowa City, IA

Love the crisp, sweet and fresh flavor of this wine! It's such a great taste and price.
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.

This is my second favorite wine it's sweet and bubbly. It's light and crisp great for a afternoon drink or after a long day.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Winnipeg, Manitoba

I love wine more than life and i tend to buy barefoot more often than any other brand. perfect for girls nights!
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA

This is entirely too sweet for me. I have to mix it with something to cut the sweetness down.
Brianna J.
Brianna J.
Madison, WI

I really like this wine for the price that it is. Its great to use to make sangrias too.
Tawni V.
Tawni V.

Delicious. Not very expensive. Perfect for a girls night. Almost every wine store carries it
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Boise, ID

This is a nice sweet wine that is not too sweet! It would be amazing in a white sangria!!! It is fruity and fresh!
Marlene M.
Marlene M.
Brooklyn, NY

Barefoot Moscato is by far my favorite wine ever! First off let's talk about the bottle illustration. It's like the cutest thing ever with a baby's foot, or at least I think it's a baby's foot lol. Now off to the taste. This wine is meant for someone who loves something sweet, like myself. Mascato in general is a sweet grape. This is also in the white wine category. I really enjoy this brand and this type of grape. Definitely a great choice if you're looking to stay in or invite some of your girls over.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now