Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Olivia L.
Olivia L.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
This is a very sweet light wine. It is my go to Wine because of the price and the amazing taste! This is not at all a dry wine.
Ruthe T.
Ruthe T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I was never a huge fan of wine. I definitely do not like a red wine but I DO enjoy a white wine especially Moscato! Barefoot Moscato wine is a wine that you can pair with food or dessert which is amazing. It is a sweeter wine. I really enjoy my Moscato with a few ice cubes i know not everybody does but I love it extra chilled.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
A very sweet wine that is great for a beginner to try. It's also affordable! This wine is easy to drink and not too sweet where you can't have a few glasses. I continue to purchase this brand especially if I am brining it to a gathering!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Ohioville pa
I love this wine company I love the pink Moscato the reinsling they are my favorite wines very affordable good price for product!
Autumn J.
Autumn J.
Broomfield, CO
This was so tasty! Perfect for a girls night! Definitely sweet because it's moscato but I love sweet stuff 😍
Larissa I.
Larissa I.
This is one of the tastiest less expensive Moscatos at the grocery store! I would definitely recommend it to people that like Moscato!
kalyn N.
kalyn N.
Montgomery City, MO
I absolutely love this wine... it's my go to, and can find it at any store! It's refreshing and sweet!
Adriana O.
Adriana O.
El Mirage, AZ
I love how crisp and sweet this Moscato is. Every time I want a bubbly sweet wine, I get this. Affordable too.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Murfreesboro, TN
My favorite of all time to drink casually of with dinner. I also use it to make sangria sometimes since it is sweet. The price is always good since it is my go to wine. I would recommend this wine to anyone who likes a sweeter white wine that doesn't cost an arm and a leg.
Alex B.
Alex B.
Marietta, GA
Way too sweet for my taste, but I do not like any Moscato's - I am more of a dry wine fan :). I do recommend barefoot for a cheap wine brand
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?