Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
yeraldy m.
yeraldy m.
It is not my favorite. Ive had better moscatos. but ive had worse. this is okay. Drink chilled.
Allyssa K.
Allyssa K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Happy Hour Expert
Perfect wine for a girls night! When all else fails and you don't want to spend much money on a wine that will be gone in a matter of minutes Barefoot is the way to go.
Bianca M.
Bianca M.
Orlando, FL
It tastes so good and is not to sweet. I love it cold. It's goes down smoothly and is a great asset to a girls night
Christine H.
Christine H.
Love this! I don't drink wine often, but when I do, I go for barefoot Moscato. Not only is it affordable, but it's sweet and I just love the taste. Would recommend this brand and flavor.
Kenzie L.
Kenzie L.
I got that bubbly....
I got that bubbly....
I got it bubbly..!
I GOT IT BUBBLY!!!
Tim F.
Tim F.
For the price this is a fantastic Moscato. Very smooth with nice fruity undertones and a hint of citrus. So far, it's been my pick over other ones I've tried. Can't say that I'd do anything different with this brand. Will continue to enjoy this for sure!
Mary R.
Mary R.
Starkville, MS
This is one of my favorite wines. It tastes great and is inexpensive! Love it
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Frederick, MD
I love Moscato!! It's a great taste and it's my go to!! There are times when I am not sure if I want red or white wine because if I don't like it I don't want to waste money but I never have to worry about that with Moscato!
sheyla g.
sheyla g.
This one is a little to strong for my taste but has a really good flavor i would definitely be purchasing it again soo.
Aleesa B.
Aleesa B.
Pella, IA
For a moscato it is a pretty good wine. I enjoy a little bit drier wine, but if you are looking for a good sweet wine this one is very refreshing.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?