Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Jackie L.
Jackie L.
Ann Arbor, MI
Best Moscato ever. It is just the right amount of sweetness. I keep a bottle in my house at all times.
Jessica b.
Jessica b.
Hilliard, FL
I have only got to taste this once. it was really good I cant wait to try other brands that they have
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Minneapolis, MN
Great wine to have for a low key night, very nice and light - went down easily. Doesn't taste bitter, than again i lean toward white wines over red anyday. I've had this a couple times and will continue buy this brand for Moscato or Reisling anytime.
Sabrina D.
Sabrina D.
San Antonio, TX
I hate dry wine, so this is my kinda wine I don't even drink but if someone offered me a glass of this barefoot moscato I wouldn't say no;););)
Kiersten S.
Kiersten S.
Very very sweet. Sweeter than the Riesling if you've ever tried it. It's decent for the price. Too sweet for me however, it is moscato.
Kristen A.
Kristen A.
Asheboro, NC
The BEST EVER!! I can't think of any other way to say it!!! So smooth going down and leaves the best after taste!!
Sara T.
Sara T.
the classic white girl muscato. drinks like juice, gets you nice and buzzed, and often purchased for less than $5
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Moscato, has a gentle flavor not strong nor dry. . Great for drinking at social gatherings. One of my favorites to bring along.
Calandria W.
Calandria W.
Birmingham, AL
Barefoot Moscato has a great taste it's a bit sweet and smooth and very relaxing flavor .
Jordan F.
Jordan F.
Indianapolis, IN
A nice, refreshing summer wine. This wine is fairly sweet so drink cautiously. Has some nice white grape flavor and can be used in mixing sangrias or punches.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?