Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Moriah H.
Moriah H.
Campbellsville, KY

The flavor is very nice, especially when it is chilled. It goes good with almost any dinner and tastes great to sip on in the late afternoon or evening. Love it!
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
Lansing, MI

I just had this wine at a pottery painting events with my girlfriends. It is SO good, not too sweet, not too dry and super affordable. Perfect!
Alexis O.
Alexis O.
Frankenmuth, MI

For the cheaper price of barefoot I love the taste. I am not a big wine drinker either but I like that it is sweet and not to strong.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.

I am not a huge fan of wines I am very picky but this one is good I like the taste and it isn't overly sweet
Michasia D.
Michasia D.

Good wine for a great price. I love other wines by barefoot also. But it is a good wine for a great low price.
Yulissa V.
Yulissa V.

This wine is probably my favorite. Barefoot is an incredible brand for Moscato. I love to throw frozen grapes in it!! AMAZING
Whitney G.
Whitney G.

Love love love this wine for the price. An extra cold glass of Barefoot Moscato is so refreshingly delicate but still flavorful!
sheila  f.
sheila f.
Amity, PA

I'm not a big wine drinker.... but this wine is amazing. Not too song and tastes very good....
Meghan W.
Meghan W.
Coloma, MI

Used it when cooking fish ...............gave it a great flavor great and cheap brand!!!!!!
brionna g.
brionna g.

Sauvignon Blanc (The green bottle) is my favorite moscato. Not only is this brand very affordable, but the taste is also of quality too. This moscato is very smooth and flavorful.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now