6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,847 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
My favorite. The only type of wine i will drink, every night!
Delicioso sabor que deleita al paladar. Ideal para compartir una copa con amistades y lindas conversaciónes. Muy accesible.
This moscato is a little on the strong not to sweet side. Its still good just not as sweet and is one of the cheaper ones.
Barefoot moscato is good if you like cheap wine from a liquor store. I prefer buying from wineries but the flavor is good.
So good, affordable, delicious. It you like moscato you need to try it. I love moscato nd this one is one of my favorites.
This was one of my favorite wines at one time. It's a riesling which is sweet. So if you like sweet wine you'll like this.
I find the Barefoot Moscato too be very very sweet and fruity tasting, but I have plenty of friends who swear by this wine
One of my favorite brands. Light and sweet. Very good for the price. Definitely recommend for people who like sweet wines.
Taste great and it's sweet 😍 perfect to have a glass every afternoon after work. I mean who doesn't love a glass of wine 🍷
This is my #goto white wine. I don't drink very often; but I get a craving for this sweet, rich but also light wine. Yummy!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos