4.55 / 5 based on 8,041 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
Who cannot say no to white wine? Especially a wine that is sweet and has a light bubble. Perfect choice!
I love the sweet taste, I do not feel this wine has to only be drunk as a desert wine. I really enjoy it.
Love this Moscato! It isn't overly sweet and has a great flavor. It is definitely one of my favorites!
Great taste....my very first experience with Moscato. I will always buy a bottle along with other brands.
Love moscato!! Barefoot is great for the price and if you're looking for a sweet white wine this is it!!
This is such a barefoot classic honestly another really great wine that is great as a gift in my opinion
One of my favorite wines, it's non expensive and has a good taste! I also like their other types of wine!
I love this. This is one of my favorite low prices wines. I have one in my wine rack at this very minute.
This wine by Barefoot is tasty. Not too sweet, but still sweet enough for me. AND it is cost effective
I like this moscato it has a nice sweet taste and the price is good I've tasted better but I still buy it
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos