BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Amber B.
Amber B.
Clarksville, TN
I've tried many brands of Moscato and this is by far my favorite. Sweet and fruity, and it's cheap. Tastes more like juice than wine, and that's just the way I like it!
Takia W.
Takia W.
Sacramento, CA
I really love this brand of moscato, its fairly affordable and I buy it often. I have also tried many other varities of moscato around the same price point and they aren't as good as this brand. Even ones that costs a bit more than this brand did not measure up.
melissa h.
melissa h.
Palm Bay, Fl
I love this wine! It's not too expensive and it is just the right amount of sweetness, while not missing out on any of the alcohol content.
Cindy D.
Cindy D.
SACRAMENTO, CA
For the price, this moscato is great! Not the sweetest out there, but definitely delicious! It is also one of the best moscatos for mixing with juice!
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
North Easton, MA
Very good, light tasting white wine, just enough sweetness to but not too much to make it not taste like a wine
Cori S.
Cori S.
Galloway, OH
Moscato is always the way to go it tastes so good and the Barefoot brand is great and it cheap too for a big bottle
Ernesta J.
Ernesta J.
This was the first wine I bought and liked. I tend to go for sweet and light wines and this is perfectly balanced between the two without going overboard.
Kelsie F.
Kelsie F.
Pinehurst, TX
This is the only brand of moscato that I drink actually. Even compared to pricier ones, I prefer barefoot. I've purchased MANY times, the taste is impeccable. I definitely recommend this wine, it's so yummy.
Tristin D.
Tristin D.
Rudy, AR
My go to for sure! It's got a great flavor and really goes well with any meal. Not to mention it's really reasonably priced!
Misha F.
Misha F.
Trumansburg, NY
My absolute favorite Moscato wine out there! My favorite type of wine is Moscato and this one is perfectly sweet and flavorful. The prince of Barefoot also makes it another reason it's my favorite. Not too expensive.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?