Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Laporte, IN

Delicious!! A nice crisp summer taste! Great for get togethers with family and friends or just to sip on while enjoying a nice book!
Lauryn H.
Lauryn H.
Harrisonburg, VA

This is my go-to wine. Whether to pair with dinner, to have with my bubble bath, or to unwind after a long day at work. I think the fruit flavors of this wine beat any other brand I have tried (except for this expensive Italian imported moscato at the local family Italian restaurant). I think it has some peach flavorings, and I love that since I used to live in Georgia. I have been loyal to Barefoot moscato for 8 years and I don't think anything will change my mind! You can't beat the flavor for the price!
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Nashville, GA

Love this wine. Great beginners wine. Nice and sweet. It's also very inexpensive.
Juliet J.
Juliet J.
Merrick, NY

Perfect wine for a new wine drinker! I wouldn't recommend it for a seasoned wine drinker. Sweet and very fruity, and a very well balanced moscato. Barefoot always seems to do it well, their products are clean and crisp and I've never had a faulty bottle!
Yamaris M.
Yamaris M.
Guaynabo

The best cheap wineeeeeeee you can find !!!
Love it so much and for the pricee I love it more !
Wanda R.
Wanda R.
Bronx, NY

It's an okay wine to sit down and relax, especially if you have kids lol. I love the taste its Nice and smooth & I recommend to people if you'd like a smooth drink.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Waterford, CT

This is my go-to moscato when I am asked to bring wine to a party. The flavor is light and sweet, just like a moscato should be. It always goes over well, and the price tag can't be beat.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Wyoming, MI

Barefoot is my go to brand of wine. Moscato is my favorite flavor of wine to drink and it is definitely within a great price range.
Kee R.
Kee R.

This is my "go to" choice for girls night. I never get any complaints on this choice. Even my friends who "don't like sweet wine" enjoy this moscato. This has been a favorite of mine for years.
Travis M.
Travis M.
Las Vegas, NV

Definitely worth a try. Very good finish. It's sweet and not too dry. The price is right. I will certainly buy again!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now