Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Anthony P.
Anthony P.
Rochester, MN

Delicious with dinner or as a dessert accompaniment. Attractive price point and readily available.
Abbie S.
Abbie S.
Lebanon, IN

This is a pretty average wine for the price. It is a solid choice for a cheap girls night, movie and cookie dough kinda night.
Morgan A.
Morgan A.
Raleigh, NC

If you like sweet wine, then this wine is delicious! Barefoot is also cheap for my other fellow 21-year-old college kids!
Nina M.
Nina M.
Lexington, KY

You just can't beat this moscato for the price! Moscato is a great "beginner" wine because it's really sweet and mild. This one fits that description perfectly!
Kristina N.
Kristina N.
Lancaster, NY

Very sweet. Cool and refreshing. It works well when you add fresh fruit to it as well. Chilled is by far the best way to serve it. It even has a little fizz to it.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Philadelphia, PA

Such a great affordable wine! The taste is comparable for the price which makes it great for a daily glass with dinner or a wine night with friends. You can get a nice size bottle for less than you would pay for a small bottle of wine that doesn't taste nearly as good.
Alisa C.
Alisa C.
Mission Viejo , CA

Im not a big wine person, but when I do drink wine its Moscato and Barefoot is the brand I always buy. It's a sweet wine which I love and is not to dry or bitter, amazing at any time with any food.
Ameshia O.
Ameshia O.

I like this moscato but it could be sweeter.i like sweet moscato like the d'asti which is so delicious
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Chatham, VA

This is very affordable but definitely not my favorite brand of moscato, taste doesn't do it for me.
Yolanda D.
Yolanda D.

Barefoot is the number one for mosquito its sweet and take me were I need to go I love love this recommend to evey party meet and great for that alsome good taste fresh cheap good quality
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now