Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Charlotte, NC
Most favorite wine! I love to make sangria with it. Summer is coming so there will be a lot of wine on the porch :)
Sara T.
Sara T.
the classic white girl muscato. drinks like juice, gets you nice and buzzed, and often purchased for less than $5
Calandria W.
Calandria W.
Birmingham, AL
Barefoot Moscato has a great taste it's a bit sweet and smooth and very relaxing flavor .
Athena B.
Athena B.
Columbia, MO
Moscato is one of my favorite kinds of wine, and the Barefoot brand is inexpensive. However, it doesn't taste like super cheap wine.
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Hickory, NC
This is my older sisters favorite wine! I will say it is in my top 5 wine list. It is a good deal for a great quality of wine! You can even get the bigger size for $2 more. It is always my go to when I can't make up my mind on a brand of wine to get! Highly recommend.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Calif City, CA
Taste really good, add some orange juice and drink it for breakfast...if you have kids like me drink it for lunch a snack and dinner haha
Jordan F.
Jordan F.
Indianapolis, IN
A nice, refreshing summer wine. This wine is fairly sweet so drink cautiously. Has some nice white grape flavor and can be used in mixing sangrias or punches.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Happy Hour Expert
This is great for a warm summer night alone, or mixed to make a sangria! Light and refreshing, definitely keep a couple on hand for unexpected guests.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Moscato, has a gentle flavor not strong nor dry. . Great for drinking at social gatherings. One of my favorites to bring along.
Denise M.
Denise M.
Salem, MO
This is definitely a favorite for girls nights in. Not too expensive, not too sweet. I'm no wine connoisseur but my tastebuds know when they like something. Will definitely be purchasing this again.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?