Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Sarah D.
Sarah D.

I am a very picky person when it comes to wine. I do not like a bitter wine. This wine has just enough sweetness that I love it. It is very affordable and the packaging is beautiful. I recommend this wine to others all the time.
Kristen R.
Kristen R.

This is one of my favorite wines for when I want something sweet! Its affordable and can also be used for a ton of mixed drinks.
Kristen T.
Kristen T.

I love this moscato because of it's sweet and fresh flavour. I definitely have a seeet tooth so this wine is like indulging in a dessert!
Nikkita M.
Nikkita M.
Star, ID

Yummy sweet wine i love it and its super super cheap to buy. could be a little bit more on the sweeter side tho :) yum
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
New Carlisle, OH

This is a decent Moscato. I think Barefoot does a good job, especially at their price point. It's perfect for any occasion.
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
San Jose, CA

It may be cheap but it's one of the best tasting. Barefoot does a really good job with their wines in general. i absolutely love a good moscato and this one is amazing. I HIGHLY recommend!
Melissa d.
Melissa d.
Westerville , OH

One of my favorite wines, even though it only costs like $5. Moscato is my favorite for it's sweet and crisp refreshing flavor. It's good for any occasion!
Donna S.
Donna S.
Bear Lake, MI

My favorite wine I like to joke but it's cheap but it's also award-winning so that counts for something.
Des B.
Des B.

This is the only wine in the world that can give me a hangover. I love it though, the price is perfect and the taste is amazing. It's always the great "girl's night" drink. The only problem is the next morning it just sits in my tummy till I have to give it up! I guess some people aren't able to drink certain wines lol! But overall great product.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Maineville, OH

This is one of my favorite wines. It's a great price and tastes delicious! It's always a go to when it's girls night!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now