Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Abbie S.
Abbie S.
Lebanon, IN

This is a pretty average wine for the price. It is a solid choice for a cheap girls night, movie and cookie dough kinda night.
Bought this for a friend and me and love it !! We have definitely repurchased this numerous times .
Kristina N.
Kristina N.
Lancaster, NY

Very sweet. Cool and refreshing. It works well when you add fresh fruit to it as well. Chilled is by far the best way to serve it. It even has a little fizz to it.
Clare M.
Clare M.
Verona, NJ

Moscato is the first wine I ever actually liked. Barefoot always has good prices and great taste.
Carmen C.
Carmen C.

Love this moscato! affordable, tastes great and refreshing! I haven't tried adding fresh fruit to this moscato yet, but I will be doing so in the summer! yum!
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Murfreesboro, TN

Yum yum yum! This wine is definitely my favorite cheap wine. It is perfect for a girls night in or just a glass at dinner!
Shealah B.
Shealah B.
Branford , CT

One of my favorite wines! Reasonably priced and a great flavor. It's a good dessert wine as it is sweet and fruity.
Kassie J.
Kassie J.

Love love love this! I'm a big wine drinker and moscato is my absolute favorite. Highly recommend if you like sweeter wines. So tasty!
Jeri L.
Jeri L.
Council Bluffs

A nice sweet taste. Not a strong or dry wine. If you haven't tried wine before, this one is a nice choice to try out first. Not too expensive, nice evening on a small dime.
Nikki T.
Nikki T.

I love sweet wines. There is a local winery in Oregon that has a wine that's about $25 per bottle that tastes a lot like this Barefoot Mascato. It's like drinking an alcoholic glass of white grape juice. I drink chilled and to keep cold instead of watering it down with ice, try putting in frozen green grapes.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now