Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Eric P.
Eric P.
Virginia Bch, VA

This is hands down the best Moscato out there. Barefoot is affordable and is the most delicious Moscato wine there is. I can finish an entire large bottle by myself.
Briana G.
Briana G.
Canton, GA

This will forever be one of my favorite wines! It's sweet and refreshing and tastes great by itself or mixed with other drinks!
Katherine A.
Katherine A.
Spartanburg, SC

This is my absolute favorite wine - hands down. Moscato is so sweet and refreshing - such an enjoyable summer time wine. Barefoot makes a great wine at a great price - you don't feel bad enjoying multiple bottles (not all at once of course :)) A must try!
Nikki T.
Nikki T.

Absolutely love this wine! The smooth, sweet taste is great for a hangout with friends or a night in with my love !
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.

A great drink for the price! Nice light refreshing in the summer, it's fantastic over ice. I do prefer a sweeter wine so I always drink moscato however this one is not as sweet as some others but it is always a go to if they do not have my #1.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Austin , Tx

If looking for inexpensive but good moscato you can find this almost anywhere
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Angola, In

Barefoot Moscato is my go to wine when in doubt! It is so sweet and crisp and goes great with everything!
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Whittier, CA

One the best wines I have tasted of course there is another wine that is slightly a little better. It's really cheap on price for those on a budget. Tastes better when it's cold but great for dinner parties.
K'Nira W.
K'Nira W.

This is one of my favorite wines! It's actually the first wine I ever had. It's a nice sweet wine. I used the small bottles for favors at my birthday party. I had labels made for them but they are barefoot moscato. Delicious!
Linda S.
Linda S.
Laporte, IN

Not to bad. Crisp sweet fruit flavor. Easy drinking. Not expensive at all. Nice to have on hand
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?