BY BAREFOOT #7 in Wine

• Is this like wine ? What's the taste like3 Answers
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Merrillville, IN
Very light and sweet! I love to drink Barefoot Moscato during the summer. I call it grown up juice. And you can't beat the price!
Chrissy S.
Chrissy S.
Bridgewater, MA
This wine is super sweet. Very good though! I prefer the barefoot champagne but the moscato is better for a refreshing beverage.
Yanira D.
Yanira D.
Homestead, FL
This was my introduction to moscato. I was hooked , it is just a little bubbly and a little sweet. very refreshing and fairly inexpensive.
Chardae J.
Chardae J.
Great inexpensive wine and I usually buy it when I'm hosting my gal friends over. It doesn't taste like wine it tastes like juice.
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Charlotte, NC
Happy Hour Expert
Delicious sweet wine. Moscato is very sweet and easy to down without realizing how much your drinking. This is one of my favorite brands of moscato and it is very cheap. I buy it very often and enjoy it.
Lauren O.
Lauren O.
I love this wine. Moscato is my favorite kind of wine. I like this bran a lot because it is very affordable. Definitely recommend it!
Chloe M.
Chloe M.
Ah, Barefoot Moscato.. The go-to for college students on Wine Wednesday. Since it's only $6 per bottle at Target (or $10, I believe, for a bottle double the size), it works perfectly for those on a budget. This sweet wine is great for those who don't necessarily like the taste of other types. Only giving four stars because if you don't drink enough water, you may wake up with a gnarly hangover.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Port Lavaca, TX
Barefoot mascato is a good starter wine for those who don't really know much about wine. Its cheap and tasty. However be careful when drinking because it causes a massive headache the next morning if too much is consumed! Drink plenty of water!
Amber B.
Amber B.
Clarksville, TN
I've tried many brands of Moscato and this is by far my favorite. Sweet and fruity, and it's cheap. Tastes more like juice than wine, and that's just the way I like it!
Takia W.
Takia W.
Sacramento, CA
I really love this brand of moscato, its fairly affordable and I buy it often. I have also tried many other varities of moscato around the same price point and they aren't as good as this brand. Even ones that costs a bit more than this brand did not measure up.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee , FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?