Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Lacey S.
Lacey S.
Bixby, OK

very good taste. Im not a huge wine drinker but this one was better than i expected! Will def buy it again!
Ash J.
Ash J.

I love Moscato and I love the affordability of Barefoot. I'm by no means a wine connoisseur but I love the flavor.
Paige S.
Paige S.
Pearl, MS

Barefoot Moscato is my go to wine, no matter what the day or occasion. It is definitely one that captured my heart from the first sip.
Cortney P.
Cortney P.
Luttrell, TN

Good tasting wine for the price. Very sweet. Not dry at all. A little to sweet for my taste
Julian S.
Julian S.

Sweet and cheap... Just what I'm looking for! This wine is certainly not for the wine snob type but great to cure your fix.
MacKenzie B.
MacKenzie B.

The best brand with my most favorite wine ever. They do this kind amazingly. I've tried so many other brands and this one is my favorite.
Jeffery W.
Jeffery W.

This Barefoot wine is so tasty and affordable and another one of my go-to wines. I enjoy the sweetness which some others don't quite match. You get a pretty good deal for what you're getting and Barefoot is usually carried in many places so you never have to miss out on it.
nikki s.
nikki s.

I love Barefoot wine for their prices. I love the Moscato. It's my favorite wine anyways, and for a great price you can't beat it.
Amy W.
Amy W.
Wildwood , MO

Love, but wanted something a little sweeter. Crisp flavor with clean, fruity flavors. Not too dry. Not too bubbly. Perfect for after dinner or if you're inclined towards a sweeter wine.
Keila M.
Keila M.
Rialto, CA

One of my favorites! Can't go wrong with this Moscato. Has the right amount of sweet, love it!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?