Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Allie L.
Allie L.
texarkana, TX
this is my absolute favorite drink! i love this wine and it's perfect for social gatherings
Laquieta E.
Laquieta E.
Austin, TX
I give the moscato a 4 stars out of 5 only because pink mascato is my favorite but white is just as tasteful .. Its not swee like the pink load ago but the Burt of it is amazing!
Really good choice of you are working with a dudget!
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Berkeley, CA
This moscato is not dry, sweet and inexpensive. It can be used with or soda water for anyone that doesn't like theirs too sweet.
Maribel D.
Maribel D.
Alpine , TX
My lord!!! I can drink this whole bottle on my own. Lol. I love the smooth taste it has! It is one of my favorites!!
Kristy R.
Kristy R.
Great value and flavor! I love the sweetness of this without it being too overwhelming. I have purchased this several times and is my go to Moscato!
Anna M.
Anna M.
My favorite wine! It's so refreshing and a great moscato for an amazing price. It's not to sweet but just the right amount for everyone to love! It's my favorite cheap moscato because of the fresh taste and great flavor!
Carra D.
Carra D.
Clearwater
I wasn't a big wine drinker then I had barefoot mascato at a friends house. I love the sweet light taste. Great for hanging with the girls and you cant beat the price
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Chandler, OK
I love this wine!! It is the first item I buy every time I go into the liquor store. The price is good and the taste is even better. It is my go to wine.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Oakland Gardens, NY
Affordable, sweet, and absolutely addicting. I was first attracted to Barefoot by the deals my neighborhood liquor store offered (two for $11?!) and immediately snatched it off the shelves. My go-to moscato.
Cora B.
Cora B.
Laredo, TX
Love the sweetness of this white guy! Best moscato I have tried so far. For a refreshing coktail I like to add any fruit, like grapes or stawberries and eat them at the end.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?