4.55 / 5 based on 8,042 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
My all time favorite wine. I can come home from a long day and kick my shoes off and have a glass or two.
I like this moscato it has a nice sweet taste and the price is good I've tasted better but I still buy it
My go-to wine! It isn't expensive and it tastes wonderful. Tastes just like a adult glass of apple juice.
I love this wine! One of my favorites for a movie night with the girls! Great price and even better taste
Nice chicken marinade... awesome summer coq au van wine... makes a nice sangria base during berry season.
This is a great wine if you're looking for something sweet!! It's definitely one of my go to Moscato's!!
Love this Wine! It's very sweet. Great for a girls night! I think everyone I know likes it. Cheap, too.
My favorite wine I like to joke but it's cheap but it's also award-winning so that counts for something.
This is a must on our ladies, friends, family or just because night. I always have at least 5 in my house
I have been drinking this Moscato for about 2 years now and it's one of my favorites. It is not expensive
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos