Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Emily R.
Emily R.
Virginia Beach, VA

I really enjoy this brand, it is very affordable! I normally go for the Moscato, it has a good taste and isn't really bitter, which works well for me!
Jasmine V.
Jasmine V.
Madison, WI

Love this wine. It's the only wine I'll actually drink. It's smooth, easy to drink and goes well with anything you enjoy eating.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Washington, NJ

Deliciously sweet. I always use this when making white sangria. It's perfect! Barefoot is actually one of my favorite brands because of flavor and cost.
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Freedom, WI

I love this wine. It tastes great. By far one of my favorite cheap wines! This wine is perfect for a girls night.
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
Biscoe, NC

I love this wine it is light sweet and refreshing and not overly powerful on the alcohol
Nikkita M.
Nikkita M.
Star, ID

Yummy sweet wine i love it and its super super cheap to buy. could be a little bit more on the sweeter side tho :) yum
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
New Carlisle, OH

This is a decent Moscato. I think Barefoot does a good job, especially at their price point. It's perfect for any occasion.
Helen T.
Helen T.
Costa Mesa, CA

Love the full line of Barefoot! Its a great tasting wine for an extremely reasonable price.
A J.
A J.

I really enjoy the flavor with this one. It's pretty smooth and goes great with just about any dessert, especially chocolate. The packaging always looks nice. This is definitely a go to wine for girls night out.
Angelica L.
Angelica L.
Saskatoon

Barefoot moscato is a classic if I'm looking for an inexpensive wine that tastes great and goes with anything. A good wine for people to start out with to begin building their palate. Very light, crisp, and fruity!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now