BY BAREFOOT #4 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Brianna C.
Easton, PA
Such a sweet and easy wine to drink. I love to pair this wine with a great plate of cheese and crackers. I enjoy this wine best when it is chilled for a couple of hours. This is a great wine to use for a sangria.
Carissa P.
Dushore, PA
Friends of mine drink this so I thought I'd try it out. It wasn't to bad. I preferred to mix it in a blender with frozen fruit and drink it that way. The price is decent on it so it's great for summer slushies.
Mandy H.
Oxford, MS
This is my favorite wine! It's not dry at all and it's really fruity. I would say it is delicious. I buy this anytime I'm going to a friends or when I am just craving something sweet. It's a good price usually and I am a satisfied with the quality.
GiGi D.
Hollis, NY
I love this wine. It's not too dry and just the right sweet. I would def recommend this to try if you don't mind sweeter style of wine. The best thing about it is it's accessible you can buy it at any local liquor store!
Victoria Elizabeth V.
Loveland, OH
I love wine. After a long nice day who doesn't want a glass of cool crisp wine.
I bet that made you want a glass, huh😉😉
Yay wine. Anyway this is really a nice affordable wine, no hangover (for me at least) and it's a good price for the taste.
Elizabeth B.
Linden, MI
Happy Hour Expert
This is my go to! My friends and I always enjoy the moscato! While it is sweet it isn't overwhelming, and tastes great for the price it is! A must have in my wine rack and so happy to have started drinking wine!
Marisa P.
Brooklyn, NY
I really enjoy this wine. It's in my budget and has a nice light taste. I prefer a sweet wine so this give me my fix without the heavy sugary taste. I always recommend this for a girls night in with my friends.
Stacey C.
Barefoot moscato is a good choice for the price.  It's definitely not my favorite moscato but it is good and the price point makes it better.  I have purchased this a quite a few times now. It is sweet and semi bubbly.   I would buy again and recommend to anyone on a budget.
Melissa H.
Vassar, KS
Happy Hour Expert
Great wine for the money. Easy to sip, enjoy and relax. I have purchased this wine over and over. Great flavor and rivals wines that are more expensive. Never sampled a wine from Barefoot that was a disappointment. Rapidly becoming a go-to brand.
Faith B.
Happy Hour Expert
Your classic beginning into wine as a college sorority girl. I still can throw back a glass every now and again, but there are better options out there. For the cost though, it's a bargain.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?