Add a Photo

#6 in Wine
Photos (61)
Andrea F.
Andrea F.

Pretty decent inexpensive wine. Easy grab and go and I can find pretty much anywhere for a quick purchase. The taste is sweet but doesn't taste terrible for an inexpensive wine.
Antonia T.
Antonia T.
Greenacres, FL

Love the Barefoot Moscato especially the sweet and crisp flavors that come bursting through. Nothing beats a chilled glass while curled up on the couch next to the one you live.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.

If you are looking for a sweet, cheap wine this it. I didn't like the finish, but I don't typically drink sweet wines. It's a decent dessert wine and pairs well with cheesecake.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.

Nothing like a nice cup of wine in the yard. I never opened a bad bottle of Barefoot. Sweet and bubbly. Its a great for staying in with friends and snacks. It's also affordable!
Virginia L.
Virginia L.
Silverton, OR

In all honesty I use wine more for cooking purposes so I can't really comment on taste or anything that matters like that I love this brand for cooking it blends well with food
Serena H.
Serena H.

A great wine for summer nights chilled with fruit.A must have at a girls get together and a great smooth taste to it.a really good price depending on what size you get as well.
Danielle
Danielle

My favorite wine. Pairs wonderfully with an episode of Scandal, How to Get Away With Murder, or any other of your favorite dramas...

Crisp and sweet and delicious when chilled.
patty w.
patty w.

It's ok tasting. To me it's more cheap gas station wine I buy in a rush when I can't get to the liquor store/if it's already closed. Could be more sweet and less bitter tasting
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Cleveland, OH

This wine is very sweet! I love the taste and it is refreshing, but a little on the sweet side. However, for the price it can't be beat! Easy to drink and a little fruity too!
Maggie D.
Maggie D.

Barefoot Moscato is really popular among the college women I know, not so much the adult women. It's very sweet, like alcoholic juice. I personally think that's the good part!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?