Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Allie S.
Allie S.
Somerset, KY

Barefoot Moscato is a nice casual wine. Although I prefer red wines, this is usually what I get when I go white. Barefoot is extremely affordable, but also tastes great.
Araceli D.
Araceli D.

Love having more than 1 bottle at home. Love the taste and price for these. These bottles come in handy for a special occassion or just drinking on the weekends to relax
Jen P.
Jen P.

Too sweet. Cheap tasting. Not for me. I'd just shy away from Barefoot all-together, there are much better wines for only a few $$ more (& it's VERY worth those few $$'s)
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Red Deer

My favorite affordable wine! Very comparable to a more expensive bottle Jacobs Creek Moscato. Has a delicious fruity taste for those who don't love strong tasting wine.
Paige k.
Paige k.
Lewes, DE

Barefoot is a good starter wine. You will get sick of it easily. But it's light and pretty good. Even if you had only a light meal it doesn't cause your stomach to hurt.
Kira R.
Kira R.
Newark, DE

This for me here is my go to wine. I love a good crisp sweet wine and it is right here. This is a very affordable wine for those on a working budget and it tastes great.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Tuckahoe, NY

Very sweet and fruity, tastes like liquid candy perfect for barbecues or lighter types of meals. The price tag does not break the bank at all, overall I would recommend.
Courtney F.
Courtney F.

My favourite wine by far! This sweet wine is a great choice for any moscato fine! You can't complain about the price! This wine goes down easy and is great with dessert!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Glenburn, ME

You really can't beat this moscato for the price tag. Crisp, clean moscato taste. Great for entertaining because you aren't paying a lot but not skimping on taste either
Holly C.
Holly C.
Paris, Ontario

Good, light and refreshing. It has a much lower alcohol content than I am used to. It's kind of like the juice of wines, but definitely easy to drink. Great for summer.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now