Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Katrina H.
Katrina H.
new bedford, MA
Affordable Moscato with great taste. Barefoot has quite a selection of great wines but I always stick with this one. Worth a try for sure.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Lynchburg, VA

one of the first wines I ever fell in love with. Tastes great and isnt overly sweet. Its very nicely priced and everyone seems to like it.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Ayden , Nc
I LOVE TO SERVE THIS WINE WHEN IM HAVING A GIRLS NIGHT OR JUST A FEW FRIENDS OVER VERY REFRESHING AND HAS A CLEAN CRISP TASTE JUST LOVE IT
Tanya F.
Tanya F.
Billerica, MA
I love this wine so much..this was the first wine I every drank when I turned 21 if I got out to eat and they have wine this my go to wine
Samantha I.
Samantha I.
Im not into white wines but this one was amazing. My aunt made this sangria with this for thanksgiving and I was so impressed. Very tasty.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Love love love this wine! It's the absolute best to make a spooky sangria with!! Black berries and raspberries and a few pears my favorite
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
Jackson, MO
This is definitely my go to wine! Love the flavor, not to strong, but not too sweet either. The best part is that it's easy on the budget!
Kaitlin C.
Kaitlin C.
El Paso, TX
The absolute best summer time wine!! Add a little Ginger Ale, frozen peaches and strawberries and you have the perfect poolside beverage!!
Molly A.
Molly A.
I love all moscato's. Such a sweet flavor. So tasty and smooth going down. This is a great choice because it isn't very expensive either!
Kaitlin  T.
Kaitlin T.
Louisville, KY
This is a great sweet, summery wine. My only complaint is that you can't have more than a couple of glasses due to the extreme sweetness.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?