BY BAREFOOT #8 in Wine

• What’s the best inexpensive wine for someone who has neve...14 Answers
  • How good is it? How would you describe the taste of it?5 Answers
  • I'm such a wine person are you ? 46 Answers
Olga S.
My favorite! I love a fresh sweet light wine and thus does the job! Very affordable and comes in various sizes, I always have a bottle of this in my fridge! This is probably my second favorite Moscato! I am very satisfied with this product! Love it!
Christina G.
El Paso
This wine is very good and very inexpensive... I love the flavor and it’s so smooth. I always have this on hand because it’s always on sale at my local grocery store. Another reason I like this on is that it isn’t on the list to have traces of arsenic.
Ccaylonna Elaine H.
California, PA
Great wine, not too expensive I love wine that is sweet so this is perfect for me. It mixes well with cranberry juice. It is very light and refreshing. Id recommend to anyone who is just trying wine not sure what they like. I would buy this again. This is not a dry wine.
Robin K.
Barefoot Moscato wine is a great after-work treat! It's nice to buy a bottle of wine and enjoy it without thinking about how much it costs. Barefoot Moscato is also good to have on hand in case company drops by. It's one of my very favorite wines!
Corrie L.
Marquette, MI
Omg i walked into my nail salon last weei after my car got broken down and cane stumbling in there crying. They handed me a glass of this. And o gee was i relaxed i had to wait a little after one glass to get back in my car 😂😂 but this is to.good!
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
By far my favorite brand of Moscato. It has a perfect blend of sweet and tangy. It is not overpowering and not overly sweet. It still tastes great with food and pairs well with pretty much everything. I highly recommend this brand for any wine flavor, but this flavor is great!
Chantea H.
Sanford, FL
I love this when I just want a quick wine to grab that I know will be good and affordable. Not expensive at all and has a great taste as well. It’s a little more bitter than other moscato that I have tasted but it’s great for a quick cheap find.
Caroline B.
this is pretty good moscato if you're looking for one to start with. It's not the best moscato I've had, but it's a good value. It's not as sweet as a true moscato is (so I can drink it).
Alyssa M.
This a great wine to sip on with friends and chat. It’s not overly sweet or complex so many non-wine drinkers enjoy it! It is pretty delicious and I always have a bottle on hand and recommend it for parties when you have new wine drinkers.
Daire A.
Charlotte, NC
The favorite Moscato in my house! It's not for you if you don't like sweet wines (a lot don't). It pairs nicely with spicy food, and even desserts (you haven't lived until you've paired chocolate chip cookies with wine, seriously!).
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?