Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Cristi B.
Cristi B.
Atlanta, GA

One of my favorite summer sips! This flavor is a even with the most inexperienced wine drinker. Sweet and perfect when served chilled. Price point is just right especially if you catch it on sale at the local grocer. Having a big party( or just you and the girls lol) grad the big bottle! Saves trash and extra work of opening extra bottles lol
Caroline
Caroline
Hillside, NJ

This moscato is absolutely the best. It's not very strong or dry, and not too sweet. This is great for parties because it's affordable and delicious. Classic drink that you will buy over and over again.
The moscato is also one of the best I've tried. The bottle is easily recognizable and looks great. Great moscato, great price, great taste.
Maya S.
Maya S.

Barefoot Moscato es sin duda la mejor explosión para su buck blanco vino. Definitivamente necesita ser servido frío pero tiene el toque perfecto de dulzura y baja tan suavemente. Bebo esto cuando he tenido un mal día o estoy con mis amigos tener una noche de chicas - o tuve un gran día o estoy solo o realmente cualquier día y ocasión.
Tori G.
Tori G.
La Pryor, TX

One of the first wines I ever drank, so smooth and has a great crisp taste. The price is beyond reasonable and, for me, it only takes one bottle. I am a frequent buyer of this wine when I have my girlfriends over they love this wine. I just have to recommend it to any first timer looking to try a delicious (yet inexpensive) wine, cheers 🍷
Alex B.
Alex B.

Very sweet, it's a good standard staple moscato. I used to drink it frequently in college because it is so affordable and easy to find in most liquor/grocery stores. I still find myself purchasing this wine years later, it's not the best moscato I've ever had but it is certainly good and great for buying in large quantities for parties.
Kianna A.
Kianna A.

I have a glass of this wine at least once a week! 😜 ( don't judge me! I'm a Teacher and a mother of a 2 year old lol) It is very lite and refreshing. It's also really good for the price. I purchase at Walmart for about $5 for a small bottle and $10 for a large bottle. I also love that it's sweet and pairs well with food like a red wine.
Addison R.
Addison R.
Birmingham, AL

This wine will always hold a special place in my heart, it was the wine that made me fall in love with wine! It's perfect for beginners who are just getting into the vino world. It's very affordable, sweet and delicious. It's your typical sorority girl wine, so if you're looking for where to start, look no further than barefoot moscato
Kay K.
Kay K.

Like many already said, Barefoot's Moscato is a great starter wine for those who don't want anything dry. It's sweet, light, refreshing, and a great mixer. The only reason I took off a star is because, if you expand your wine palette, this moscato may (eventually) come off as a "one note" wine. Still... it's a delicious choice to try!
Jordan D.
Jordan D.
Chesterfield , IN

You can get this wine just about anywhere, which i like. sometimes i find things k like, and then i can only get them one specific place. i like that this is a sweet wine. i like jt better chilled. pair well with any dinner. also, its not super pricey, so if your having people over, its. to going tocost a fortune to supply the wine!
Sara K.
Sara K.
Millersville, Pa

Its not my favorite moscato but it will do in a pinch or when I don't have enough money for my favorite bottle. You can find this everywhere. I'll also gift this to friends who are new to wine as its sweeter than usual moscatos. Its not expensive, it tastes good but if you're a total wino this is probably not your idea of good wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now