Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
Jeannie S.
Jeannie S.

I think Barefoot makes a nice, reasonably priced wine. I especially like their white wines!
Emily P.
Emily P.
Fanwood, NJ

This is my favorite of all the Barefoot wines! It is very sweet with its hints of peaches but I like a sweeter wine. In the summer (or anytime really) I like to add some club soda for a refreshing spritzer.
Emily T.
Emily T.
Murfreesboro , TN

Barefoot is one of my favorite affordable wine brands! The moscato is really nice, but the riesling is definitely my favorite.
Melanie E.
Melanie E.
Lowell, MI

This makes a great base for peach sangria. It has a good flavor without being too expensive.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Virginia Beach, VA

I really enjoy this brand, it is very affordable! I normally go for the Moscato, it has a good taste and isn't really bitter, which works well for me!
Erica B.
Erica B.
Everett, PA

Great tasting wine. Reasonably priced. I like that it does not leave a bitter after taste like some wines do.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Washington, NJ

Deliciously sweet. I always use this when making white sangria. It's perfect! Barefoot is actually one of my favorite brands because of flavor and cost.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Newtown, PA

Barefoot is a great brand that does not cost a lot. I liked this wine because it wasn't too sweet.
Kelly V.
Kelly V.
Southampton, PA

Oh how I love this wine! I'm not a big wine drinker, but give me this moscato and I could drink the entire bottle myself. It's so good! It's light and sweet, definitely one of my favorites. And even better, it doesn't cost much at all, very affordable.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Rockmart, GA

I love this wine!! I have never been a wine drinker at all because they all taste so dry but barefoot is so yummy!!!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now