Add a Photo

#5 in Wine
Photos (61)
Kiara R.
Kiara R.

Love this wine. Tastes great, and the price its even amazing. Its sweet and chilled its the best!
Caitlyn L.
Caitlyn L.
Richmond, TX

This is my absolute most favorite wine and brand! I love the Moscato because of its sweet and fruity taste. It is super cheap and very easy to find! The big bottle is only $10!! It is perfect for a dinner "drink" or even a laid back kind of night.
dulce d.
dulce d.
Jacksonville, NC

My friends and I like barefoot moscato. This light white wine is good but I like their pink wine more it's great for a girls night in.
Moriah H.
Moriah H.
Campbellsville, KY

The flavor is very nice, especially when it is chilled. It goes good with almost any dinner and tastes great to sip on in the late afternoon or evening. Love it!
Jeaneska R.
Jeaneska R.
Woodhaven, NY

I tried Barefoot Moscato at my friend's house this past summer and I was truly impressed by its sweet yet crisp taste. You can feel the alcohol, unlike most Moscatos, that I liked :) We paired our glass of Barefoot Moscato with cheeses, crackers, mozzarella, prosciutto, sopressata, olives, Yum, Yum Yum! Since then, I have introduced Barefoot Moscato into my home and drink it with my family and friends.
Juli Z.
Juli Z.
Noblesville , IN

Barefoot Moscato is my absolute favorite wine. It is light and refreshing with a sweet, fruity flavor. Love it!
Brittany O.
Brittany O.
Ladson, SC

Cheap but it still taste good. This wine is also what I tell my none friends to try first then work their way up so they don't 20 bucks on something they don't like.
Ina
Ina

It's not bad for something that's not high end. If you like sweet wines and you're on a budget I'd say you can go for these. I like how sweet it taste, I would get it again.
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
Lansing, MI

I just had this wine at a pottery painting events with my girlfriends. It is SO good, not too sweet, not too dry and super affordable. Perfect!
Alexis O.
Alexis O.
Frankenmuth, MI

For the cheaper price of barefoot I love the taste. I am not a big wine drinker either but I like that it is sweet and not to strong.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now