Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Candice B.
Candice B.
High Point, NC

One of my very favorite wines! A go to! Easy to drink and tastes good with everything I've had with it.
Shalesa I.
Shalesa I.

Very bitter. Not at all good. I couldn't get through a whole glass. I was at a party and no one enjoy this taste
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Louisville, Ky

My favorite wine. Very sweet, smooth and very affordable. I always buy more than one bottle. Great value for the price!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.

This blend of Moscato is great and affordable! This is my "go to" when I make Bellinis or mix with a fruit juice or concentrate. I love making a White Sangria with this moscato. It is not too sweet and not too tarte. This wine is great especially for those who may not be the biggest fan of wine.
Tiyonna K.
Tiyonna K.
Jacksonville, AR

This taste amazing. This would be wonderful paried with orange juice to make it a mimosa. This is not pricey at all. Even taste great by it's self with grapes and cheese or maybe dinner.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Youngsville, LA

Great wine for a great price. I enjoy this moscato. Could have a tiny bit of a better flavor, yellowtail definitely wins the cheap moscato taste test over this one but this is still a good option.
Erin S.
Erin S.
Albuquerque, NM

This is my go-to wine. It is always at a great price and always tastes delicious! If you are a moscato fan - buy this wine!
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Williamstown, NJ

This is my favorite wine. I love sweet wine so this is my go to. I thought moscato would be bitter but it's far from that. If you like sweet wine, this is great.
Danyelle L.
Danyelle L.
Hampton, VA

Perfect with or with out dessert. If you aren't sure how to pair wines, you won't fail with this one.
Jacqueline E.
Jacqueline E.

This is for sure my go-to drink!! I absolutely love it! It is definitely a good value!!! Not too expensive! I love the packaging, I keep all of my corks :) I buy this product frequently and definitely recommend it!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now