4.55 / 5 based on 8,042 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This is a great tasting wine. Definitely good for a night out with the girls or a relaxing night at home.
I love this wine because it’s sweet and wet. But not overly sweet and pairs well with a variety of dishes
I love this. This is one of my favorite low prices wines. I have one in my wine rack at this very minute.
I love the sweet taste, I do not feel this wine has to only be drunk as a desert wine. I really enjoy it.
Decent enough, but super sweet. Excellent base for a white Sangria. Excellent price point for what it is.
Very sweet. It's delicious, cheap and readily available everywhere. Perfect in mixed drinks and punches!
My all time favorite wine! I love it!! It has a perfect crisp taste. I recommend this wine to everyone!😀
I have been drinking this Moscato for about 2 years now and it's one of my favorites. It is not expensive
Moscato it my favorite wine and barefoot always has sales this is one of my go to wines after a long day
i love this product sooo much it taste soo good and all my family loves them as well really recomment!!!!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos