Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
Toni P.
Toni P.
Olean, NY
I always get this wine for our one night a week girls night. Barefoot does an amazing job with this refreshing white wine. Leaves my taste buds wanting more.
June D.
June D.
My guilty pleasure! It's so cheap and sickeningly sweet - absolutely perfect for me. It's the perfect treat on a summer night with friends! Love how you can pick it up wherever. I have to say that this is my go to wine.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Poultney, Vt
My favorite wine! It has a very sweet taste. I refer this brand because although it's rather inexpensive, it's quality product.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Gatesville, TX
Barefoot Moscato is hands down my favorite brand and wine. It is an amazing value for the product and highly affordable for all people. It comes in a typical bottle with an easy to open cork. Barefoot is my go to brand and wine. I would recommend it to others especially first time users.
Kennedy B.
Kennedy B.
Stevens Point, WI
I like sweet wine that doesn't have the dry taste to it. Probably because I just turned 21 and the wines that taste like juice go down easier. The Barefoot Moscato has a great, crisp flavor that doesn't compare to other wines. I would buy this again and again.
Randi H.
Randi H.
Arvada, CO
Good flavor at a great price. I used this bottle as my gifts for friends this year for the holidays.
Sam M.
Sam M.
Don't let the low price fool you, this is a great moscato! Such crisp, full flavor. I'm not a huge wine drinker but this is a favorite when I do drink it.
yeraldy m.
yeraldy m.
It is not my favorite. Ive had better moscatos. but ive had worse. this is okay. Drink chilled.
Sandra S.
Sandra S.
Another favorite when your just trying to wind down and relax a little before bed. Not a big winey person but its perfect just for me.
Bianca M.
Bianca M.
Orlando, FL
It tastes so good and is not to sweet. I love it cold. It's goes down smoothly and is a great asset to a girls night
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?