4.55 / 5 based on 8,039 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
The perfect cheap sweet wine for any time or any occasion. Sure to please everyone. My go-to wine always.
Seriously my go to wine every time! Sweet and delicious and so affordable. Got my hubby hooked on it too!
I love this wine! Not too sweet,cannot too dry. Defiantly what I go for when I cannot spend a lot on wine
This is a sweet tasting wine with a low out of pocket cost! It is my go to wine for any evening sipping!
A very sweet wine and not too expensive. Definitely worth a try! Best served chilled and with a dessert.
I'm completely in love with this wine. It's a great value an yummy. Not expensive in any way full bottle
Great after dinner wine, or any time wine! sweet and light, not to full tasting. Great wine, my favorite.
Decent enough, but super sweet. Excellent base for a white Sangria. Excellent price point for what it is.
Best Moscato ever. It is just the right amount of sweetness. I keep a bottle in my house at all times.
As far as a Moscato goes, this is not my favorite. The best Moscato, in my opinion, is Moscato de Piaggio
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos