6 Snacks to Bring to Friendsgiving If You're Not Much of a Cook
4.55 / 5 based on 7,864 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This Moscato is so crisp and sweet. A really great dessert wine.
The Barefoot Moscato is my go to wine! It's one of my favorites and super affordable! Definitely recommend for a girls night in!
Light, sweet, and very affordable.
I love this wine company I love the pink Moscato the reinsling they are my favorite wines very affordable good price for product!
I wish I was allowed just one word for reviewing wine. It would be: Yaaaassss. I love Moscato and barefoot is one of my go to's.
Reasonably priced, but you get your monies worth. Crisp fruity taste, a bit musky for my liking, but good if you're on a budget.
Inexpensive & delicious, you can't go wrong!
Love love love this wine for the price. An extra cold glass of Barefoot Moscato is so refreshingly delicate but still flavorful!
This a light, refreshing wine that is just sweet enough. It is a delicious wine at a bargain price. I always buy Barefoot wines.
This is my go to Moscato. It is not too sweet and not too bubbly, the perfect drink. This goes well with many food combinations.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos