Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Beth R.
Beth R.
Westerville, OH
Barefoot Moscato is a fav of mine! Love the crisp, clean taste! & It's budget friendly! I serve it at parties or open a bottle for myself as a treat! While the white is my favorite, the pink & red are good too!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Cranston, RI
The best flavor for this brand Moscato pretty much goes for every occasion. Have a get together bring moscato. Pre game before the night out to the club drink Moscato. Having chicken Alfredo for dinner drink Moscato. Want a relaxing night that can give you a good sleep drink some Moscato. 😎
Jeanetta C.
Jeanetta C.
Austin, TX
One of the best, inexpensive moscatos on the market. These are often BOGO at my market and are great to take to parties!
Kenia R.
Kenia R.
Tooele, UT
This moscato was just how I like my wine. Sweet and not bitter. I loved it. I've had other types of wines and this was by far my favorite.
Donna S.
Donna S.
Howell, MI
Delicate and sweet, this is an excellent choice for girls night, and economical as well. This was served at a party I went to recently and was the first bottle gone of several available.
Hilary M.
Hilary M.
I do not have a fancy wine pallet. Let's get that out of the way first. But I really like this wine. It's sweet without being too sweet and a very pleasant feel in the mouth. It's not too dry, and it's just about perfect for an unseasoned wine drinker like myself.
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Little Rock, AR
Very sweet
Very affordable
Easy to drink
Nice refreshing finish
The barefoot brand is a great brand
McCaylee P.
McCaylee P.
Wilmington, OH
For me, this is such a dangerous wine! Lol. It tastes just like juice with no weird after taste that some wines have left in my mouth. I love how affordable it is and it's in almost every grocery store or drug store. I would definitely recommend it to anyone trying to get into the world of wine!
Kendra P.
Kendra P.
Somerset, MA
Have never been able to find a wine that I like to drink, I finally have found one! Yippie!
Lindsey Renee M.
Lindsey Renee M.
Moreno Valley, CA
This wine taste amazing and I would definitely buy this again! It's great for celebrating or just to unwind.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?