Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Michelle b.
Michelle b.
Otis, OR

Loved this wine. Had it not to long ago for the first time. Taste really good & sweet if you like sweet wine. Moscato is my favorite. Afternoon or dinner time drink, I think.
ashley c.
ashley c.
Stow, OH

This wine is pretty good all around. The taste is good sweet and delicious, price- very affordable, easy to find pretty much anywhere.
crissandra m.
crissandra m.
Lakeville, IN

This moscato tastes good and comes at a very affordable price. I like to use it to make white wine sangria.
Kennedy M.
Kennedy M.
Mesa, AZ

This is my go-to for moscato. It's usually around 5 dollars and its not a bad wine for how much you are paying for it.
Liz T.
Liz T.
Olympia, WA

I like this wine. I am actually craving some now, that's how good it is! It is also a good price and my go-to brand of wine.
Natalie H.
Natalie H.
Evansville, IN

This brand of Moscato tastes like it has soap in it. I've found several other brands that have a more enjoyable taste.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Paducah, KY

The brand that started it all for my moscato addiction! I've mostly moved past Barefoot Moscato when it comes to what I like but I have a soft spot for the brand that started it all!
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Albany, NY

Barefoot is typically my go-to brand, as a college student it's both affordable and decent tasting. However, their Moscato is decent, but not necessarily the best of their varieties
Tania L.
Tania L.
Anaheim , CA

This wine is pretty inexpensive compared to other brands so thats always a plus. The taste isn't too bad either.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Westbrook, ME

This wine is perfect for any girls night and is a perfect wine for people who don't love the strong taste of wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now