Add a Photo

By BAREFOOT
#5 in Wine
Photos (59)
This is my all time favorite wine! It is super cheap but I love the taste of it. It tastes even better when poured over ice. Even though it is a cheaper wine, the bottle is classy and nice looking.
Diamond W.
Diamond W.
Tacoma, WA

This is my favorite wine. I am not a wine-o myself I like them sweet can't stand bitter tasting wines. This wine is so smooth and just enough sweet. I'll down a couple glasses and be happy lol reminds me of my mom and I playing cards and drinking moscato‚̧
Alisha T.
Alisha T.
Watertown, NY

Good, cheap and a great flavored moscato! You really can't beat it and it's an easy brand to find.
Edith N.
Edith N.

I don't normally drink wine but this one is sweet and smooth. Very tasty and can coordinate with almost anything.
Maria P.
Maria P.

Mommy time wine. Sweet, sparkly, and fruity. Can come off as being too sweet sometimes, but in general, it's a great, share-with-a-few-friends kinda bottle.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Fanwood, NJ

This is my favorite of all the Barefoot wines! It is very sweet with its hints of peaches but I like a sweeter wine. In the summer (or anytime really) I like to add some club soda for a refreshing spritzer.
Emily T.
Emily T.
Murfreesboro , TN

Barefoot is one of my favorite affordable wine brands! The moscato is really nice, but the riesling is definitely my favorite.
Julie M.
Julie M.
modesto, ca

Moscato is my favorite wine. They also make a sparkling moscato that is delicious! Perfect for mimosas!
lyndsey p.
lyndsey p.
San Antonio, TX

Not a bad taste for the price. The bottle goes fast. Just be careful if you have a sensitive stomach.
Takarra H.
Takarra H.

Good and great price!! I enjoy the flavor! Strong enough for me because I'm not a huge drinker! I will buy again!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now