Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Alameda, CA

Delicious!! I used to drink this all the time back in college before I really knew how to drink wine. It's a little too sweet now that I've acquired a deeper taste. I would definitely recommend to those who aren't big wine drinkers but wouldn't mind sipping on some dessert.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ

I absolutely love Moscato, and Barefoot is a really cheap brand - perfect for college students! I definitely recommend this to wine drinkers on a budget!
Michelle b.
Michelle b.
Otis, OR

Loved this wine. Had it not to long ago for the first time. Taste really good & sweet if you like sweet wine. Moscato is my favorite. Afternoon or dinner time drink, I think.
ashley c.
ashley c.
Stow, OH

This wine is pretty good all around. The taste is good sweet and delicious, price- very affordable, easy to find pretty much anywhere.
crissandra m.
crissandra m.
Lakeville, IN

This moscato tastes good and comes at a very affordable price. I like to use it to make white wine sangria.
Kennedy M.
Kennedy M.
Mesa, AZ

This is my go-to for moscato. It's usually around 5 dollars and its not a bad wine for how much you are paying for it.
Liz T.
Liz T.
Olympia, WA

I like this wine. I am actually craving some now, that's how good it is! It is also a good price and my go-to brand of wine.
Natalie H.
Natalie H.
Evansville, IN

This brand of Moscato tastes like it has soap in it. I've found several other brands that have a more enjoyable taste.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Paducah, KY

The brand that started it all for my moscato addiction! I've mostly moved past Barefoot Moscato when it comes to what I like but I have a soft spot for the brand that started it all!
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Albany, NY

Barefoot is typically my go-to brand, as a college student it's both affordable and decent tasting. However, their Moscato is decent, but not necessarily the best of their varieties
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now