Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Danielle  B.
Danielle B.
Fort Jennings, OH
The price is great but I tend to find this wine a little too sweet for my liking. This was the first wine I ever drank, I have moved on to less sweet wines. But this definitely a great starter wine.
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Nederland, TX
Mmmm I love barefoot moscato! Definitely one of my favorite sweet wines out there! Reasonably priced as well
Christine U.
Christine U.
Schenectady, NY
A go to moscato that has a great price for the amount that you get. Crisp and refreshing, make sure that if you open the bottle, you finish it within the week or else it will get super buttery and undrinkable.
Erika F.
Erika F.
East Bridgewater, MA
My favorite all time wine! I can drink this all year round!!! Had this news years eve with a friend!! Yum yum
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Little Rock, AR
Very sweet
Very affordable
Easy to drink
Nice refreshing finish
The barefoot brand is a great brand
McCaylee P.
McCaylee P.
Wilmington, OH
For me, this is such a dangerous wine! Lol. It tastes just like juice with no weird after taste that some wines have left in my mouth. I love how affordable it is and it's in almost every grocery store or drug store. I would definitely recommend it to anyone trying to get into the world of wine!
Lindsey Renee M.
Lindsey Renee M.
Moreno Valley, CA
This wine taste amazing and I would definitely buy this again! It's great for celebrating or just to unwind.
Blythe S.
Blythe S.
Warren, Mi
Barefoot is my go-to wine. I usually buy the regular moscato and the pink moscato. For being an inexpensive wine, it has a great sweet taste that pairs well with a chicken dinner.
Jeff W.
Jeff W.
Ogden, UT
My wife loves this wine and I must admit it's pretty good even though I'm a beer and whiskey man. Not a bad wine for the price either 👌
Quiana P.
Quiana P.
I'm not a big drinker but if I do drinks it's a sweet wine. This one is pretty good. The sweetness is not overpowering which is great. I think the price is nice too seeing as how I typically don't even finish a glass at a time.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?