Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Albuquerque , NM

Very good, light tasting white wine, just enough sweetness to but not too much to make it not taste like a wine
Deborah G.
Deborah G.
Spokane, WA

It could be a lot better, a lot bubblier, and a lot sweeter.... and more expensive! This is a good CHEAP moscato, perfect for a fun night with friends.
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Cumming, GA

I am not a fan of Moscato, but I tried this wine at a wine tasting at my local liquor store. I was pleasantly surprised by how tasty the wine was. Moscato is a bit too sweet for my liking, but I could see myself enjoying it on a hot summer day with some ice!
Erica M.
Erica M.
Mc Call Creek, MS

I love Barefoot Moscato! It tastes great and is also a great price! I also enjoy the small to go wine bottles!
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
W Bloomfield, MI

OMG love this. The price is right, you can find it anywhere and its perfect for a girls night! All my friends love it.
Angelica N.
Angelica N.
San Diego, CA

This is my favorite and I love the price I buy from grocery stores sometimes even from Walmart! It's delicious and sweet. Can't be the price and taste! I definitely am satisfied with this and will continue to buy.
Cindy D.
Cindy D.
Sacramento, CA

For the price, this moscato is great! Not the sweetest out there, but definitely delicious! It is also one of the best moscatos for mixing with juice!
melissa h.
melissa h.
Palm Bay, Fl

I love this wine! It's not too expensive and it is just the right amount of sweetness, while not missing out on any of the alcohol content.
Yalonda C.
Yalonda C.
Virginia Beach, VA

This is my go to Wine! Sweet and light !Great to take along to your girlfriends get together! Cost is less then 8.00$
Takia W.
Takia W.
Sacramento, CA

I really love this brand of moscato, its fairly affordable and I buy it often. I have also tried many other varities of moscato around the same price point and they aren't as good as this brand. Even ones that costs a bit more than this brand did not measure up.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now