4.55 / 5 based on 8,041 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
This isn't the type of wine I could drink several glasses of but one or two is a nice, refreshing treat.
One word. Yum. This wine is very light and fruity. I would definitely recommend if you like sweeter wines
This is a really good moscato I like it when I have my girls over we always enjoy a glass of Moscato!!
This is a great tasting wine. Definitely good for a night out with the girls or a relaxing night at home.
For the price you cannot complain. Super delicious sweet wine. Goes really well with spicy asian dishes.
I like this moscato it has a nice sweet taste and the price is good I've tasted better but I still buy it
You can't go wrong with any Moscato. Barefoot has a great blend which is easy to find and inexpensive.
My favorite Moscato!!!!! Great taste, goes with anything, no bitter after taste, and reasonably priced!!!
Barefoot is my "go to" choice for wine. My girlfriends.and I love to grab a bottle for a girls night in.
Not my favorite. I prefer a very sweet wine and this one was dry. But I will drink it every now and then.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos