Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Jaylee D.
Jaylee D.
Terre Haute, IN

Such a big Moscato fan!! Barefoot is one of the best wine brands in my opinion. We carry this at my work too and it's a hit!! Sweet but in a good way!
Kylie O.
Kylie O.
Columbus, OH

Barefoot Moscato is the go to cheap wine. It's very fruity and light, but tastes delicious. You can hardly tell there is alcohol, so for those of you who don't like the taste, this would be perfect for you.
Meghan O.
Meghan O.
New Bedford, MA

Hands down a go to at the store when I don't know what else to bring. I feel like you can never go wrong with a moscato especially when you're unsure what anothers preference is. I can usually find this bottle for under 10 dollars and it goes with any dinner
Erin B.
Erin B.

Barefoot moscato is one of my favorites because in offers a great taste at a very affordable price. This moscato is a great product to keep in the house when you aren't looking for anything fancy but desire a easy tasting glass of wine!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Beaverton, OR

I love this wine! It has a crisp taste and isn't too sweet as many moscato can over do their sweetness. It's a good wine when your on a budget and goes great paired with many things. I tend to buy it quite often.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.

Love the taste! Not to strong just enough after a long day. I have tried every flavor and I love them all. Even the myx.
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
Bronx, NY

I enjoy Barefoot Moscato because it's a nice fruity white wine that is also affordable. So if you are looking to try wine but on a budget the Barefoot company is good.
Ann L.
Ann L.
Fairfax, VA

Veryyyy sweet but I like it! The alcoholic content is pretty low too. I like making sangria with this
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Hayden, ID

I am not much of a wine drinker but I can easily drink this whole bottle. It is smooth and sweet and refreashing. It has a crisp sweet taste without the powerful taste of alcohol or the feeling of getting drunk quick. Very smooth wine.
ShaKera F.
ShaKera F.
Channelview, TX

Barefoot moscoto is just ok for the price. I would prefer other brands over this one. If you want a cheap convenient wine then this is ok.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?