Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Maria S.Barefoot Moscato uploaded by Toya A.See all 67 photos

BY BAREFOOT #5 in Wine

• I'm such a wine person are you ? Oh absolutely. 46 Answers
  • Yes, you need: Two bottles of Barefoo...Sounds good 16 Answers
  • Is this like wine ? What's the taste ...paring well with spicy Asian c... 3 Answers
Photos (67)
Mandy H.
Mandy H.
Happy Hour Expert
Perfect for wine on a budget. I've even turned my boyfriend (who hates wine) onto barefoot white moscato because that one tastes more like juice than actual wine, but he's learning! The be all end all wine that every girl starts out drinking.
Derrika W.
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
It only took one girls night and a couple bottles of Barefoot moscato (white, pink OR red will do) and we were hooked!
Caroline B.
Caroline B.
Forest Hill, MD
For a inexpensive wine it has a great taste. Perfect for summer nights and hanging out with friends.
Katy Z.
Katy Z.
Enola, PA
I would drink this the rest of my life is I could. It's nice and light, and is the perfect pairing with some raspberry sorbet. If you want to relax at the end of the night and not feel too heavy, ty this wine.
Keegan T.
Keegan T.
Lincoln, NE
I never used to drink wine and now I absolutely love it Moscato is my fave! It's light and bubbly and not dry at all!! Very good drink with dinner
Tracey L.
Tracey L.
Inman, SC
Love the taste and it's so delicious. This wine is also affordable. I am a repeat customer and always will.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Not my favorite mosacto but its a good one for cheap and if you are on a tight budget but need a glass.
Allexie B.
Allexie B.
Marlboro, NJ
This is one of my favorite wines. It is very reasonable and light. It is a sweet wine but not too sweet where it gives me a headache or it is too heavy to drink. It is super affordable and has a good taste. It's a light wine and definitely not dry!
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Deltona, FL
The barefoot Moscato is a light and sweet tasting Wine. Very good wine to pair with pasta or with fruit and cheese.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Cincinnati, OH
This wine is one of the sweetest I've ever tasted, in all honesty it tastes like juice. But that is why it is so easy to drink, and is a guilty pleasure of mine. it's so cheap, and it tastes good, so there isn't more that you could really ask for in a wine.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?