Add a Photo

Photos (61)
Meagan G.
Meagan G.
Newnan, GA

Love this stuff. Delicious flavor, smooth, and all for a cheap price tag.
Angelica N.
Angelica N.
San Diego, CA

This is my favorite and I love the price I buy from grocery stores sometimes even from Walmart! It's delicious and sweet. Can't be the price and taste! I definitely am satisfied with this and will continue to buy.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Merrillville, IN

Very light and sweet! I love to drink Barefoot Moscato during the summer. I call it grown up juice. And you can't beat the price!
Brian L.
Brian L.
Silver Spring, MD

If you're looking for a cheap Moscato, this is definitely for you. Nice, sweet taste that reminds me of a really light riesling. I prefer Moscato d'asti myself, but this is definitely worthwhile.
Jessie B.
Jessie B.
Saint Charles, MO

I enjoy a lot of Barefoot brand wines but Moscato is by far my favorite. I do like Barefoot's take on it but it does seem to cause heartburn quite often. However, its worth it as the taste and price are unbeatable.
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
Philadelphia, PA

Very tasty wine! Barefoot moscato is what my girlfriend Beth drinks all the time! It is very sweet, but I could drink a bottle of this everyday! Recommended !
Meg P.
Meg P.
Westbrook, CT

I could drink Barefoot Moscato wine everyday. This wine is a little sweet but I prefer it like that! Their Pink Moscato is the best!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Bemus Point, NY

This wine is sweet, but it has a great taste to it! It is super refreshing and a great summer wine! Anyone who has had this, has loved it! This is perfect for basking in the sun!
Takarra H.
Takarra H.

Good and great price!! I enjoy the flavor! Strong enough for me because I'm not a huge drinker! I will buy again!
Sierra m.
Sierra m.

I have this wine in a mini bottle and it is deliciou . It's light and crisp and great just to sip on for dinner or down time.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now