Add a Photo

Photos (59)
Tori G.
Tori G.
Discovery Bay, CA

This wine is pretty good, I'm not a big wine drinker but it is awesome to cook with. It's a little sweeter and typically adds an amazing flavor to what I'm cooking.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Estero, Fl

My husband and I both enjoy this wine. You can find it at any store and it is always at a great price. I also like the look of the bottle!
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Haliburton, Ontario

Very good price. Sweet wine & the brand is easy to find in stores, so we often get this product. I'm not that much into wine either.
Jean T.
Jean T.

I absolutely love this wine, I don't really know any males that do, but all my female friends do too. It's not dry and has great flavor, but still very light
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Wyandotte, OK

I really like this wine. It has a good flavor to it and for the cost it really isn't that bad. It is great on a budget that is for sure.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Elmhurst, IL

Barefoot is a great inexpensive brand that still tastes great! The moscato is very sweet and usually you can find it on sale to stock up on multiple bottles. Great for spritzers as well!
Mercedez L.
Mercedez L.

Definitely a solid choice if you're on a #budget! (Or if you're in the mood to drink in larger quantities)
Janae M.
Janae M.
Benton, KY

Delicious drink! This brand is great and always is tasty! This wine is very sweet and is great for a bridal shower/luncheon!
Helena M.
Helena M.
Portland, OR

Delicious, but super sweet. Very easy to drink an entire bottle as it tastes exactly like juice and is really pretty easy to get lost in.
Sara W.
Sara W.
Edmonton

So yummy! Best summer wine. Super fruity. Tastes great with ice. Great prices. Can buy it at most liquor stores. Definitely recommend!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK

What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca

How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ

Lulu G.
Lulu G.

Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, Fl

I'm such a wine person are you ?

Join Now