Your Bachelor Watch Party Essentials
4.55 / 5 based on 8,033 Reviews
Barefoot Moscato is a delightfully sweet wine with lush fruity aromas. Hints of citrus skip across juicy peach and ripe apricots. A bright, crisp finish dances in at the end. This white wine is a bit sweeter than our Riesling and a true crowd pleaser! In the last six years, moscato wine has surged in popularity. Multiple music artists dipped their toes into the wine market through their songs, it’s easy to see why the drink’s popularity spread like wildfire. see more...
Top Questions See all 302 Q&A
- "Barefoot Moscato is my ultimate favorite wine, for the most part I tend to only buy Barefoot wine, but their Moscoto is a must buy." in 136 reviews
- "Ahhh the white wine that every girl starts out with...it's good as your taste buds develop but you'll get sick of it easily" in 104 reviews
- "I love barefoot moscato i goes down so smooth and it taste amazing you cant go wrong with this wine especially for girls night in." in 99 reviews
- "Not the best moscato I have tasted, but as the only wine drinker in the house, this is my go-to bottle when I am looking for a light wine to go with dinner during the week." in 78 reviews
- "This is a great choice if you don't know much about wine and you know you're going to run through the bottle, plus it tastes great." in 63 reviews
I love this wine! Just recently had a glass at dinner with some friends. I would recommend it to anyone!
This is a wonderful moscato white wine, sweet, crisp and satisfying! This is a great price point as well!
My favorite wine I like to joke but it's cheap but it's also award-winning so that counts for something.
This wine by Barefoot is tasty. Not too sweet, but still sweet enough for me. AND it is cost effective
Slight sweetness...very light. If your a lover of white sweet wines, this will easily become a favorite!
One of my favorite wines, it's non expensive and has a good taste! I also like their other types of wine!
If you don't really like your wine too sweet, then I suggest this brand. Bartenura's brand is very sweet.
One of my favorite brands. Has so many wines to choose from and all different sizes. Plus, a GREAT price!
Barefoot Moscato has a great and smooth taste you will fall in love with the taste and really inexpensive
Good light taste. A good refreshing wine for a cheap price. I tend to lend toward this kind due to price.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
Is barefoot worth the money? I know it's cheap but is it at least decent tasting?
Chill or at room temperature
I'm such a wine person are you ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos