Add a Photo

Photos (64)
Donna F.
Donna F.
Croton Hdsn, NY
Delicious and very easy to drink! It's a cheap brand but not a bad wine. A little bit sweet but if you like sweet wine, you will like this!
Danielle  B.
Danielle B.
Fort Jennings, OH
The price is great but I tend to find this wine a little too sweet for my liking. This was the first wine I ever drank, I have moved on to less sweet wines. But this definitely a great starter wine.
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
I love this moscato. It tastes delicious and it's also affordable. My favorite is their pink moscato...it's light, refreshing, and sweet. You can also enjoy it with fresh fruit on the side.
LORA V.
LORA V.
San Antonio, TX
I LOVE BAREFOOT MOSCATO..THIS WINE IS AWESOME, I USUALLY HAVE A GLASS OF WINE , WITH SQUARE CHEESE,STRAWBERRIES, BERRIES, CRACKERS ON A FRIDAY NIGHT ON THE BALCONY OF MY APARTMENT WITH SOME FRIENDS..THIS DRINK IS AWESOME..THE TASTE IS GREAT, THE PRICE IS FAIR, ...BAREFOOT MOSCATO+ FRIENDS= MAKING MEMORIES OF A LIFETIME
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
West Mifflin, PA
SO DELICIOUS!! I would choose this wine 9/10. I love the carbonation and the sweet flavor. The price makes it even more attractive!
Lindsey Renee M.
Lindsey Renee M.
Moreno Valley, CA
This wine taste amazing and I would definitely buy this again! It's great for celebrating or just to unwind.
Jeff W.
Jeff W.
Ogden, UT
My wife loves this wine and I must admit it's pretty good even though I'm a beer and whiskey man. Not a bad wine for the price either 👌
Liz V.
Liz V.
Long Beach, CA
A very sweet wine. I like this wine in the summertime with a few frozen grapes. It's light and sweet, definitely a desert wine.
Quiana P.
Quiana P.
I'm not a big drinker but if I do drinks it's a sweet wine. This one is pretty good. The sweetness is not overpowering which is great. I think the price is nice too seeing as how I typically don't even finish a glass at a time.
Annie J.
Annie J.
Baltimore, MD
Grate drink to have on a nice day or if your going out and want to start the turn up early and the price is very affordable and it's worth the money I think and would buy again... I do recommend trying it
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Moore, OK
What is your favorite thing to pair with Moscato?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland, Ca
How do you drink this moscato? Cold or room temp?
River N.
River N.
Chandler, AZ
Lulu G.
Lulu G.
Chill or at room temperature
ivana p.
ivana p.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm such a wine person are you ?